- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

this was orginally part of the last chapter and the next one but i seperated them all because it was to long

Chapter 10: Roommate + Friends = Trouble

I watched and waited as I listened to the key turn in the door. Suddenly the door sprung open but to my shocked face three people entered the apartment and not one of them was Caroline. Instead three women walked in one was small and the other two where tall and blonde. The smallest one who was about as tall as Caroline was walked over towards me with an angry look on her face. She quickly reached down and grabbed the remote and thankfully did not notice me towards the back of the couch.

 

“Caroline, always leaves the TV on.” she said turning the TV off and placing the remote down on the coffee table away from me.

 

“Alright girls, we've got dinner” she said gesturing to one of the tall ones who raised the bag of food she was carrying. “Now what movie do you want to watch?”

 

“The notebook” one said

 

“Frozen” yelled another

 

“How about that time traveling one”

 

“oh yeah that sounds good”

 

“I haven't seen it”

 

“it's good” said the small one who had suggested it

 

Suddenly all three women where in front of me blocking the TV discussing films, I sat frozen in my seat. I should have taken Caroline's advice I thought to myself, I should have stayed in her room. One of the tall ones placed the food down onto the coffee table, while the small one gathered the remote and changed the TV to DVD. She popped it in and then the two tall women turned towards me.

 

“Oh no” I said suddenly realising where I was. The first one near the arm which is near where I was turned around and faced her back to me and began to lower herself towards me. Her backside casting a shadow over my position. Suddenly unfrozen I sprinted off towards the open space as her backside crashed down behind me. Then a second butt slammed down in front of me stopping me in my tracks. I heard the small women crash not to far away I assumed she was now sitting on the couch to as the TV roared to live playing the DVD at a very loud level.

 

I looked up, either side of me was a skyscraper of a woman. I was now situated between to the two tall blonde women. Both of which had their hair tied back, however the difference was in the clothing. The one to my right of me facing off the couch wore a tight black dress with a white top leaving her naval exposed although I couldn't see. The other wore tight black pants with a purple jumper. From what I had saw before the small one had spandex pants on and a jumper as well almost mimicking the tall one's outfit.

 

Both women seemed completely oblivious of the tiny person sitting between their thighs, i'd thankfully been left with a good gap between them. Enough to stand, about five meters apart from each other. They where incredibly talkative the movie had started and they where still talking away, from the sounds of it the small one had been trying to watch the film but gave up and joined the conversation as well. Now I had no idea what to do, I had no intent of getting down I was going to leave that to Caroline and I was trapped between to gorgeous women who would probably mistake me for an insect which would be the end of me.

 

Suddenly after a while the woman wearing the skirt moved over a bit. Although in my case a bit was a lot and I was caught off guard. Her butt moved over half my body pinning my lower body underneath her as she moved in closer. Thankfully this was a couch and I was in no pain but half my body was stuck under this giant woman. It took my best to not shout out, out of surprise, although I doubted anyone would hear me anyway. Now all I could do was look up at her thigh and arm, the other woman was just in my vision.

 

After a while I decided it might be safe to risk it and try and free myself. All women seemed pretty engrossed in their conversation, and I hoped I would be to small to be noticed by the woman I was currently trapped underneath. Carefully I leaned up and began to push against her thigh hoping I could pull myself out. Although I should have been I was shocked how much my hand sunk into the fabric and further into her skin. But I still had enough to push myself and with one might push I gave it everything only to fall back on my back staring up at the side of this woman's body. Thankfully she had not even detected my efforts although while this was a blessing it made me feel weak, sapping at my confidence from earlier.

 

After a few more attempts I lashed out in frustration letting my anger get the better of me. I felt her skin tremor from my wild punches and I suddenly stopped from what I was doing and looked up. She and her friend where still paying no attention, however her hand was! Her hand came close and her long fingers with long finger nails on the end came to my position and where hovering over me. Suddenly her fingers went to the spot where I had punched but not before her middle finger scratched my shirt the hospital had given me, pretty much tearing it in half leaving my stomach and chest exposed. Again it took my best efforts not to yell but thankfully she did not even touch my fragile body, but man was it close and those nails where sharp.

 

Suddenly she tilted herself up leaning over to the side away from me causing her to lift off of me. However there was a catch I was stuck to her. Then the back her fingers suddenly raked across towards me knocking me free of this woman's backside as she continued to itch the spot I had punched with fury. However when I hit the couch below I rolled the opposite way of the place I wanted to be. I had entered a dark cavern, only her butt meeting back up again with the couch stopped me but I was still probably around the middle of her backside. Now this was a place I did not wish to be trapped. Getting up I franticly bolted towards the light where I could see her nails still franticly scratching the spot. Almost there I saw her fingers move away and I made one last jump for the outside making it as her right arse cheek slammed back into the couch. I rolled back from this landing on her thigh again, her hand stopped as if contemplating itching again, but then moved away and I was left breathing a sigh of relief.

 

I looked up tired from my ordeal, the two women where still talking not even paying the slightest bit of attention to my ordeal. The woman who I had been trapped under had simply scratched her arse and not even given it a second thought like most people was, yet she had almost caused me injury with her nails or trapped me underneath her gigantic backside without a thought. This woman as it turned out had a knack for obliviously knowing my suffering because she decided to slide closer to her friend. It was like a bulldozer just pushing my across towards the other wall. It was just like the trash compactor in the death star except only one wall was moving. I was caught in the wave and I had no option but to surf it as best as I could.

 

With a slapping noise I was slammed into the thigh of the other woman, now stuck between the both of them. At the moment I was learning that such simple actions would cause chaos for me, after almost being sat I was now caught in a thigh sandwich, however I did have space to wiggle and I felt with the dirty clothing pile I had sort of trained for this. So doing my best to be discrete while free myself I wiggled my way up and eventually got rewarded with a breath of fresh aid. Unfortunately I could only get my head above the walls of meat and clothing. But at least I could again see what was going on. Bored and without options I watched the film, I was probably the only person that was watching the film, all three women where talking especially the two I was stuck between which made it hard to watch the film. These women would talk about anything, at the moment it was sex and for most of it I wished I could cover my ears, or run into Caroline's room and pretend I did not hear any of it. However I was trapped between them and the only think I could do pretty much was hear and see. So I had to listen in on there at times disgusting conversation. Most of the time it wasn't disgusting it was more of 'who have you been with' it was when 'what have you done' was when I wish I could disappear.

 

From what I could tell from a film I had never seen before we were about half way though. At the moment I was no soon closer from learning their names from their continuous babbling. After a while the tall woman wearing pants got up to leave and I fell onto the couch below where she had once sat free from the vice like grip I had been in. the spot where this woman had been was warm and I was grateful for the free space for a change, I did not care where she went. However as I mentioned before the woman wearing the skirt had a knowing how to unintentionally cause my trouble. She moved over into her friends once occupied space moving over me like a cloud covering the sun before sitting down again

 

I however I was pinned underneath her butt this time, which I what I tried to avoid last time. However I had no time to get uncomfortable because before to long she was off and moving again. I listen to the muffled sounds as I heard her friend come into the room again. I had only been under here a minute before she rose again, however I like the time she was scratching went with her yet again. Now standing I decided to hold in the event that I did come unstuck I did not want to be free now. She started to walk and I prayed it wasn't for the door and thankfully I wasn't she was heading the other way. Feeling a little brave I started to descend down towards the bottom of her dress so i'm not sat on when she decided to sit again.

 

I was concentrating hard on my decent when suddenly the sound of a door shutting a locking snapped my concentration.

 

“Where not outside are we?” I said confused by the door and the sound of it locking. I turn to look behind me seeing a gigantic toilet bowl greet me.

 

“No...” I said sounding defeated and trailing off unable to comprehend where I was right now. Her hands reached inside her dress causing me to buckle a little ridding the end of her dress. I watched as her panties dropped to the floor stopping at the top of her feet. If her panties where a hammock her feet would be the tree they are tied to. Suddenly as she lowered herself her dress hit the back of the bowl hurting me and causing me to loose grip and fall as lifted up her dress and sat down on the toilet. I was thinking this was the end as I continued to free fall, what an embarrassing place to meet my end. But instead of hitting the hard tiled floor like I was anticipating I landed somewhere soft. I openned my eyes looking up there where two legs as tall as skyscrapers either side of me.

 

“What?... oh no, please” I said to myself suddenly understanding where I was I look down at the surface which had saved my life, it was true it was this woman's panties. I could see the ground through the transparent material it was to far for me to survive the drop. Perhaps I could crawl along the waist towards her legs and then climb down, but It sounded risky. However it was worth giving it a go as I listen to this woman's urine splash into the water. However the encountered a new problem her panties with me in them was to steep to climb, and they where to 'damp' to get a grip on. I was very grossed out by the dampness. I again contemplated the jump as the woman stood up wiping herself. Again my mind knew the answer, I couldn't survive it.

 

I hear the sound of the toilet flushing her hands magically appear alongside her legs. They grab hold of the waist band and pull. I feel strapped to the back of her panties as she pulls them up with great speed. I close my eyes like I so often have in the past and I pray for this nightmare to stop.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Comments?