- Text Size +

When he came to, Chocan’s head was aching. The back of his skull was quite sore, but he didn’t seem to be bleeding. In fact, his naked body was once again spotless. He lay dry and bare on the fake marble counter beside the sink. His loincloth was nowhere to be seen.

“Welcome back to the living,” Douglas said, “for now.” His enormous fists hovered in space next to Chocan. They twisted and wrung out a huge cloth rag, from which filthy water dribbled into the sink. The tiny warrior started and backed away from the basin, not wanting to be splashed. The giant watched him then ducked down below the counter. Loud, moist slopping noises could be heard.

The giant stood again and wrung out the rag once more. “My wife,” he muttered. “Usually she can hold her drink. Sometimes she can even drink me under the table.” He didn’t look at the tiny little man while he spoke. “And then there’s nights like tonight. ‘Douglas, I sicked up all over bathroom.’” He imitated his wife’s voice ineptly, perhaps ungenerously. “‘Can you clean it up? I gotta go pass out.’ Which she did, promptly. She’s sleeping it off right now, leaving me to clean you up as well as mop up today’s and yesterday’s meals from the counter and the floor.” The giant ducked down again, performed more of this mopping, then reappeared and rinsed out the rag. “And apparently she can’t flush a toilet to save her life, either.” He chuckled to himself, his glance flickering once at the tiny forager.

Chocan had nothing to say. He wondered whether this was their routine, or if this was a special performance for his sake.

Douglas didn’t say anything either. He picked up the cleaning equipment from the floor, retrieved the rag, and hauled everything out of the bathroom. He didn’t close the door behind him, so Chocan only sat up on the counter and waited, rubbing his skull.

After some moments, the dumpy, hairy giant returned. As he approached, Chocan could see he held a small swatch of cloth and a shot glass. The glass, he filled with warm water; he did nothing with the cloth but tuck it in his palm. Without warning he seized the tiny man in his meaty fist and stormed out of the bathroom.

The world swished violently around Chocan’s head. Douglas’ long and muscular legs flashed by; the floor wheeled and canted; furniture came and went, as did doorways and other blurry things. The giant’s grip on him was none too gentle, either, and he wondered if the evening’s entertainment were drawing to a close.

Douglas stood in the doorway of his bedroom. He lifted up the fist with the tiny man in it, turning him to face the bed. “And there she is, Sleeping Beauty.” Douglas’ tone had become less mirthful than it had been all evening. His words were slurring, like they hadn’t before. “But look at that, she’s just thrown herself into bed in a heap. She hasn’t undressed and she hasn’t cleaned up.” On a tremendous mattress, Loretta’s full figure had collapsed into an uncomfortable position. Chocan worried about her until he heard her snore: she was only limp with intoxication. The tiny man could see her massive bra was still on, but other than that he didn’t know what the giant was talking about.

“Well, let’s get to it,” the giant said in a mock-cheerful tone. He set Chocan on the nightstand with the piece of cloth and the shot glass. “Here, I’ll start: I’ll take her clothes off.” Douglas climbed unsteadily upon the mattress, ambled behind the unconscious Loretta. Despite his thick and clearly drunk fingers, he unlatched his wife’s bra expertly. He slid her shoulder straps off with surprising tenderness, as though not wishing to wake her, and plucked at her arms until he could pull the garment free. The giant held up the large bra like a trophy, grinning at Chocan. The tiny warrior estimated he could have lived in either cup of her bra quite comfortably.

Douglas’ grin disappeared and he tossed the bra almost angrily aside. “That’s my job done,” he said quietly. “Now it’s your turn.”

Chocan stood and glanced at Douglas, his wife, and back again. “What do you want me to do?”

“She’s a mess. My wife’s a mess, can’t you see that? You’ve been off in the bathroom having fun with her, so I think it’s your responsibility to clean her off.” The hairy giant rose off the and approached the nightstand. “Otherwise her husband might suspect something.” He stood before the nightstand, and Chocan looked up at him. The bloated, hairy belly swelled overhead like a building about to fall. Beneath it, Douglas’ flaccid penis hung thick and large in his unruly nest of pubic hair. It wasn’t one of those that got small when it got soft, either, so it hung at a greater length than Chocan’s total height, and it hung just off the surface of the nightstand, right before the tiny man, who tried not to look at it.

“What do you want me to do,” he repeated.

He couldn’t see the giant’s face, but the hairy belly rose and fell with an exaggerated sigh. Chocan wondered if it might just descend and crush him on the nightstand’s surface. “You take that piece of cloth I made specially for you, and you take that warm water I filled up in the glass specially for you.” He backed up and seized the tiny man in one fist and the cleaning supplies in the other. He turned and thrust both fists toward his slumbering wife’s face. “You’re going to mop off all the puke from her lovely visage.” He swung his arms down to Loretta’s massive thighs, large no matter the size of the viewer. “And you’re going to mop off all the piss from her cunt and all the shit from her ass. Got it?” He emphasized the question with a brutal rattle of his fist, then tossed the little man at Loretta’s head. He bounced off of one cheek, tumbled against her upper arm and came to rest on the mattress. The giant placed the cloth and glass beside him, then stalked off and pulled up a chair next to the bed. He sat into it roughly, leaned back and began to stroke his cock. “Now get to work.”

Chocan eyed the grotesque giant for a moment, waiting for a trick or an act of violence, but there was nothing. Douglas only fixed the tiny man with a burning glare while slowly tugging and stroking the skin around his penis, as though bullying it into life. Chocan shuddered, picked up the cloth, soaked it, and climbed back up Loretta’s forearm to where her head rested.

She wasn’t always snoring, but once in a while she would exhale without inhaling, doing that a few times before violently gasping for breath. Despite this, she never woke up once. This behavior worried the tiny man, as he needed to lean into her face and brace himself against her nose or cheekbone to mop up around her mouth. At first he climbed atop her head, kneeling on the upturned side of her face, trying to moisten and wipe away the dried crust around the corner of her mouth. But the first time she snorted and gasped for breath, he lost his balance and tumbled right before her gasping jaws. This frightened him badly enough to be more careful and work around her unpredictable breathing pattern, doing the easy spots first and saving the harder areas for last.

Loretta’s breath gusted over him, warm as before but now sour with her own vomit. He felt badly for her and he wanted to do a good job for her sake. He scrubbed down her upper lip, careful not to reach into her nostrils; he scrubbed off her lower lip and chin, careful not to dribble into her mouth. He even crawled beneath her face and wiped away everything he could reach, where her cheek rested against her arm. She wasn’t moving on her own and he had no way of rolling her head to the side. Chocan doubted he could ask Douglas’ help for anything, moreover. When every other area was clear, he crawled back up her arm, pulled himself up over the bridge of her nose, and he waited on her cheek for the inevitable snort.

He looked over at Douglas. The crude giant spread his thighs and exposed his hairy nutsack to his sleeping wife and to the tiny man resting on her face. His cock was full and hard now, standing up like an oak tree, and Douglas frowned at the two of them while he teased it.

“What are you waiting for?” he growled at Chocan.

The tiny man only raised his hand, to gesture for a pause.

Almost on cue, Loretta’s throat released and gasped for air. Her head jerked, and Chocan had to spread his arms and legs to keep stable. When her jaw relaxed and her breathing resumed, the tiny man hastily scrubbed away at the flecks around the corner of her mouth, then ran up her temple and let himself back down with a lock of her golden hair.

Douglas snorted. “You done with that?” Chocan nodded and waved. The giant released his penis and leaned forward to take up the shot glass. He rose and walked around the bed, placing it behind his wife’s ample hips. “Better get over there before she spills it or something.” He tugged the arm of the chair and pulled it to the foot of the bed for a view of his unconscious wife’s crotch, then resumed playing with himself.