- Text Size +

“Oh, let him up, Douglas,” Loretta said sweetly. “You can see how he’s struggling against your huge cock.”

“Struggling, is he? I wonder if he’s only struggling with the urge to embrace it.” Douglas was amused to see the tiny arms and legs splayed out from beneath his fat cock, upon his wife’s pale belly.

“I can relate to that, lover!”

“I hope you don’t struggle against that urge too often, my sweetness.” Douglas pawed at her blonde tresses.

“As infrequently as possible.” She turned her head to cup her husband’s palm over her cheek.

“Ah well,” Douglas sighed. “It’s not much of a game if it’s over already, is it?” He shifted his hips and rolled his penis down Chocan’s hips and legs. The tiny man feebly rose to all fours, shaking his head. Douglas tut-tutted and swung his cock, smacking the little man mightily across his tiny butt. Chocan was tossed aside and had to scramble, clawing at Loretta’s smooth flesh, to keep from rolling down her side and onto the chair. He slid dangerously close to descent but managed to snag his fingers around the lacy underwire of Loretta’s bra. By one slim hand he dangled over her ribs.

Had he fallen to the chair, Chocan feared, he would have been that much closer to Loretta’s tremendous butt. Knowing the poor sense of humor that possessed these stupid giants, Chocan was sure he wouldn’t have survived any brilliant ideas that scenario would have given them. He took a deep breath, exhaled his fear, and slowly pulled his way up beneath the tremendous breast of this drunken giantess.

Something in the back of Chocan’s mind whispered, In any other situation, this might be pleasant. He blinked in surprise, wondering what strange instinct had awakened inside himself. He was sure he had no idea what the voice was talking about, as his shoulder rubbed against the swelling underside of Loretta’s gargantuan boob. One hand before the other, and then one knee after the other, he crawled along the pallid flesh that smelled gently of perfume and soap, grinding his little body along the curve of the enormous breast as intricate lace rasped over his skin. The flesh of her boob was more pliant and giving than elsewhere on her body, he noted. He could lean into it, and it would rock but move aside under his force. As large and heavy as it was, there was still a pillow-like quality to it, a kind of abundant fluffiness. Staring at it in wonder, he reached up one slim arm and ran his palm across the underside of the titanic woman’s breast. His pulse increased and he wondered why.

The thick, mushy head of Douglas’ cock rushed up behind him, ramming into his buttocks and shoving him forward. “Easy there, little man.” Douglas’ tone was dark and threatening. “That’s my wife you’re groping.”

“Was he?” asked Loretta brightly. “Is that darling little creature taking a shine to my tit? I can’t tell what’s going on down there, my boob is simply too large to see anything past it.”

There was a tone in her voice that shot into Chocan’s chest. He didn’t know what it was: she was insulting him, calling him tiny and complimenting her own breast. But there was something in her tone, that he was too small to be noticed… His eyes grew wide as he realized he had his own raging erection, poking from beneath his loincloth. He blushed deeply, feeling vulnerable in an entirely new way around these tremendous, crude giants… one of whom he felt very tenderly for.

Chocan shook his head. He was very close now; this was the worst time to get distracted. All he had to do was race up between Loretta’s breasts, sprint and leap for her chin, and shove his face into her lower lip and call that a kiss. Then he was free of this nightmare, if his gigantic captors were as good as their word.

His heard was pounding in his chest, his penis was throbbing, and it was getting difficult to think straight. He lurched to his feet, lacing his fingers into the fabric where her bra spread beside him. All he had to do was make it to her cleavage, between her enormous, luscious breasts.

Douglas’ monstrous cock lashed out savagely, slamming into Chocan and bouncing him off of Loretta’s breast. The tiny man lost his grip and staggered, but his balance was upset. He was unable to collapse forward and felt himself leaning back, slipping down the giantess’ side, falling toward her wooden seat. Douglas heaved his bulk to the side once more and his erect penis ripped through the air, straight toward the little forager on his way down.

Desperately, Chocan leaped off of the giantess’ ribs, spread his arms and latched onto the gigantic penis.

Oh, no, he thought miserably. No, no, no.

High overhead, occluded by a gargantuan paunch, Douglas’ voice pealed with laughter. His belly shook, but thankfully it couldn’t reach Chocan. His cock swayed in open space, further and further away from the strangely alluring giantess’ body, as he stepped back to show his wife. Chocan wanted to hide his face, but that would have meant burying it in his monstrous man’s penis, so he only turned away from the chubby blonde, instead staring into the black nest of Douglas’ pubic hair. Chocan clenched his eyes shut and hated his life.

“What have we got here?” Loretta’s voice sang behind him, but he couldn’t look. “Why, I think you were right after all, darling! This little forager was on the hunt for a big chunk of meat, and look what he found!” Chocan felt something knock against his ankles, and despite himself he looked around.

Douglas was standing away from the chair in which Loretta now sat up. His hard-on was pointed at her face, and her face was swooping in closer and closer to it, her cartoonishly large grin stretching wider and wider as it approached. Loretta had taken a playful swipe at Chocan’s feet with her fingertip, swinging his legs in the empty space and forcing him to clench his arms harder around Douglas’ cock.

The foul and odious giant moaned in pleasure. “You’re full of surprises, little man,” he intoned merrily. “Whatever your tribe’s paying you to forage for them, I’ll double it if you’ll stay on as my pocket-pussy!” The drunken giants bellowed with laughter at this. Chocan wasn’t sure what specifically was meant by this, but he knew it wasn’t pleasant. “He’s giving you a run for your money, lover,” the giant told his wife. “He’s got quite a grip on him. I don’t know how much longer I can contain myself.”

“Well, don’t make a mess, now, dear,” she purred back at him. “Here, if you think you’re going to spill, maybe I should catch it first.”

Horrified, Chocan swung his tiny head around. His gaze ran down the length of the gnarled veins lining the monstrous penis, to Loretta’s delirious expression. Her head was quite close to Douglas’ hips now. Her huge blue eyes disappeared overhead and Chocan could stare straight up into her nostrils as she closed in on them. He was alarmed to see those garish red lips part, exposing two rows of gleaming, white teeth, sharp and wet in the cavern of her mouth. And when that gaping mouth expanded further, Chocan could see her tongue, thick and red, lolling excitedly in the bed of her jaw. And all of it was getting closer and closer to Douglas’ penis, and to Chocan wrapped around it.

The tiny man kicked at the empty air, vainly trying to ward off Loretta’s yawning mouth. She only emitted a couple gasping chuckles, as the tip of her huge tongue wiped around the reddening head of Douglas’ cock. Her breath, hot, moist and sweet with decay, washed over Chocan’s entire body. He struggled to escape, flinging both arms across the top of the enormous penis, scooting closer to the base of his cock, closer to the thick brambles of curling hair, as much as it disgusted him.

Loretta’s thick red lips closed and wrapped around Douglas’ penis. He moaned again, louder this time and with more sincerity. Loretta’s nostrils flared, blasting hot air across Chocan’s face, and her lips slowly advanced down the length of the huge, thick cock, sliding closer to Chocan’s frail arms. A horrifying slurping noise issued from her cheeks and out her nostrils. Her lips swelled and retracted and swelled again, as Loretta’s head slowly shifted forward and back along her husband’s cock. A streak of lipstick remained on Douglas’ skin when she pulled back, and it disappeared as her nose lunged closer to where the diminutive forager hung. Her face pulled back, and Chocan looked up to see one huge blue eye rolling in its socket to perceive him.

Again she laughed. The giantess chuckled throatily at the tiny forager, clinging to her husband’s cock. Her lips thinned and disappeared as her head advanced on the thick, hot sexual member. Her nostrils widened and Chocan glanced up into their inky blackness as they glided right over his head. Loretta inhaled once, and Chocan felt the hair on his head loft and rise in the breeze. She laughed, the noise blasting in his tiny ears, and her lips parted. Her incisors rested, glistening with wetness, upon Douglas’ cock, mere inches from Chocan’s arm. He felt his heart stop for a second. And then her teeth lifted and her lip reared and stretched, and Douglas’ penis stretched further into the humid cavern of her mouth, and her teeth rose above him…

Beyond thought, Chocan screamed and released the engorged penis. His shoulder brushed against Loretta’s fat lower lip as he fell. Crazily, he noted the bright red streak that covered his skin, kind of like the paint daubed on a warrior, as a blessing in hopes of a successful hunt.

I am a warrior, he thought dimly, watching Loretta’s chin recede above him.

Something brushed his other arm, and reflexively his hand shot out to seize it. Immediately he stopped falling.

His fist grasped a bundle of pubic hair, and Chocan hung by one hand from Douglas’ leathery scrotum.