- Text Size +

Loretta leaned back in the wooden dining chair. She smoothed out the satin over her large, round belly and draped her gorgeous gown over her full legs. Her arms stretched overhead with a yawn, then she let her arms fall limply to her sides. “Oh Douglas,” she moaned, “you’ve outdone yourself in drinks tonight, and I’m a bit knackered. Do be a love and explain the rules to our friend, won’t you?”

Setting his jaw, Douglas nodded and rose from his chair. His meaty hand brushed Chocan to the edge of the table, gently but firmly, and he stood beside his booze-languid wife. “Good evening, Chocan. I’m Douglas, this is my lovely wife Loretta, and you’re in our household.” He swallowed a burp, thumped his chest and continued. “What we say goes. The penalty for disobedience is, of course, too horrible to be described, so let us argue the best-case scenario.” He raised his eyebrows at Chocan. The tiny man eyed the enormous couple warily, but he nodded. “Very good. Er, we’re going to pull random events out of our collective asses, and you must do your best—without preparation or explanation—to survive them. Bonus points if you can make us laugh. Does that about wrap it up, sweet-meat?”

Loretta laughed and nodded. “And what should the first event of the evening be, my fuck-knuckle?”

He raised his eyebrows and rubbed his stubbly jowl. “Well, why not start this off like a proper meeting and… press the flesh?”

Chocan looked up into the faces of Loretta and Douglas for any clue as to what this could mean. Wordlessly, the gigantic couple began to disrobe. Douglas helped his wife unbutton the back of her gown, and he himself spread open the front of his doublet, exposing the tremendous might of his paunch. Chocan stared at them, pale and flabby and larger than imagination. Loretta was reduced to a few choice undergarments of lace and straps, while Douglas had hardly disrobed at all, only opened his jacket. Loretta’s belly was large, smooth and bare, glowing with a creamy sweetness in the dining room lighting. Contrasted with this, Douglas’ enormous gut was flocked with curly black hairs.

“That’s my teddy bear,” purred Loretta, rubbing his tummy. Douglas chuckled indulgently, then stepped toward the table, reached out with a long, beefy arm, and pinched Chocan’s shoulder between his thick fingertips.

Chocan’s feet left the table and air swept about his rangy little limbs, as Loretta’s enormous belly rushed up at him, closer and closer. Douglas’ fingertips suddenly spread and Chocan fell through space. To his credit he stifled his scream. Nearly immediately he struck Loretta’s tremendously round thigh. He bounced a couple times before spreading his limbs and resting. Had he not recovered himself, he imagined he would have tumbled between her thighs and practically disappeared in that chasm. Chocan rested, spread-eagled upon Loretta’s leg, his heart pounding.

“Your task,” said Douglas in a deep and commanding tone, “is to climb up my wife’s stomach, make your way past her succulent breasts, and plant a kiss upon her sweet lips. As soon as you accomplish this, upon our honor the contest is over and you may return to your proud people.” He raised one hand solemnly. “Is this understood?”

Chocan raised to all fours, unstable on Loretta’s thigh, and craned his head back to look up at the enormous man. Douglas’ hairy belly stuck out so far, the tiny forager could hardly see his palm raised in oath. “I understand,” he called up.

Douglas nodded and clapped his hands once, sharply. “Begin!”

Taken aback, Chocan studied his environment: he was nearly up to Loretta’s hip, where stretched a band of black and lacy fabric. After that her belly swelled and poured over the rest of her undergarment. He weighed scaling the slope of the side of her stomach against taking a running leap at her navel. If he missed, he would be sure to plummet between her thighs, and Chocan wasn’t sure whether Loretta would let him climb out without a struggle.

He was still weighing his options when he heard a throaty grunt behind him. Douglas was bending over, looming above the tiny man, as he struggled to tug his black tights down his legs. Once they pooled about his ankles, he stood up and planted his fists upon his hips. His hairy belly stood out proudly, but no less proud was a raging erection below that swelling flab. Chocan’s eyes grew wide with horror as Douglas’ blind sexual member rose aloft and pointed straight at him.

“There is no time limit,” Douglas said quietly, “but there may be some obstacles.” He stepped forward, his hardened cock swinging threateningly through space, closer and closer to the tiny warrior.

Cursing, Chocan turned and sprinted for three steps before launching himself into space. Douglas’ huge cock slapped down onto Loretta’s thigh, just where Chocan had been standing, but now Chocan was hanging by both hands from Loretta’s navel. She laughed, regarding the entire spectacle, and her belly shook violently. Chocan strained against the deep rumbling of her padded flesh, scrambling with his feet to hoist his body until he could pull himself above her bellybutton. He lodged one foot in her navel, took a deep breath, and launched himself as high as he could. He plopped flat against the rise of her belly, and with some quick scrambling he accessed its peak. High overhead, Loretta applauded him, but Chocan’s blood chilled to watch her thick palms smacking against each other. It took little imagination to picture himself being ground to a paste between them.

“Most impressive,” said Douglas, “but you’re not out of the woods yet.”

Chocan looked up as Douglas’ shadow covered him and the landscape of the large blonde woman’s belly. Douglas was grinning toothily down upon the tiny man, and his own fat stomach swelled up like a planet falling out of orbit. Chocan tried to run but the tremendous, hirsute belly pressed upon his back, covered him, then smothered him. His tiny arms were useless, fighting to create a little space in which to breathe. The gigantic man’s flesh weighed heavily upon him, mashing the tiny warrior’s body deep into the softer, sweeter flesh of the woman.

They laughed, the gigantic man and woman. He could hear their voices muffled through layers and layers of fat and skin. His tiny body rocked back and forth as the titanic couple shook with laughter. Chocan gritted his teeth, struggling to inhale despite the tremendous weight pressing upon his ribs, despite absolutely no air squeezing through the walls of flesh that closed upon him. The two giants continued laughing as the tiny man’s lungs burned for air and his minuscule brain grew dizzy.

The darkness suddenly vanished and cool air rushed over Chocan’s back and shoulders. His eyes bugged as he gasped for air. The landscape beneath him continued to rumble as the blonde giantess mocked his agony and cackled at him. When the strength returned to his limbs, Chocan began to crawl up Loretta’s obese midsection, struggling to continue. Ahead of him rose two tremendous hills, wrapped in the same black lace that disappeared between her thighs. Beyond these huge fleshy mounds was her gaping, blood-red maw, stretched and contorted in derisive laughter. She said something, to him or to Douglas, Chocan didn’t know, but he just placed one hand before the other and pulled himself up.

Douglas said something, his voice a rumble high above his head. Chocan couldn’t make out the words, but then his back exploded with a tremendous sting, and his arms gave out beneath him. He lay flat, trying to make sense of the world. His skin smarted and something heavy and hot lay upon his back…

The hairy giant had pinned Chocan beneath his own erect penis. Shame burned in Chocan’s cheeks, as hot as the blood that trapped within Douglas’ engorged member. His skin crawled at the contact of the hairy, drunken oaf’s penis weighing down upon him. He was repulsed to feel the intense heat from his penis spreading through his own body.

And still the giants continued to laugh at him. Loretta’s fat belly rippled and shuddered beneath him, the fleshy underside of Douglas’ penis rubbed between his shoulder blades and along his spine, and Douglas asked him if he was enjoying himself. Chocan didn’t know much of these giants’ culture, but he knew better than to take that question seriously.