- Text Size +

Light glowed into the doorway of the bedroom from the dining room, errant photons that wandered around corners and partially reflected off pale walls. The bedroom’s lights were out, and Loretta’s pale, soft skin seemed almost luminescent in the darkness. Douglas spread his large hands wide to grasp the abundant fullness of his wife’s hips. This was his favorite view, watching his thick cock disappear into her pussy, devoured between her two enormous buttocks. Just looking at it got him harder.

“Easy there, cowboy,” she murmured, turning her head to the side. “I’m a little dry down there.”

He smiled and apologized. He pulled his cock out and spat onto his fingertips, rubbing the spittle over the head of his erection. For good measure he spat again and massaged Loretta’s thick labia, gently grinding in a large, slow circle. She hmmm’ed at him pleasantly, and he replaced his hands on her hips. Relying on the hardness of his cock, he only pointed it in the right direction and nudged his hips into hers. The head of his cock fumbled around, roughly shouldering through the folds of her skin, then slipped upward.

Loretta shifted her hips aside. “Wrong hole, you big ape. Maybe later, okay?”

The idea of stuffing that annoying little man into her poop-chute amused her husband greatly. He canted his head back, grinning savagely, his teeth shining in the dim light of their bedroom. Continuing to rock his hips, he jabbed his cock around the general area of her hips, relishing all the curves, all the plunging cracks, every near miss until by chance his penis just popped right into her pussy. Sighing with relief, he thrust it inside her as far as he could, slapping her ass noisily against his hips.

Inside, Chocan was trying to recover himself. His body was stunned with the contortion, his muscles strained, his joints aching. The huge penis shoved him around inside Loretta’s lady-parts, which he found humiliating beyond description. He burned with remorse at being party to this beautiful giantess’ degradation. He was furious at being subjected to that thick, offensive sexual member of Douglas’ once again. Far more than the replacement of his loincloth, he wished for a small bladed object, such as his people used in defense against invasive mice.

But this was not the time. Still smarting, Chocan strained to reposition himself. His face and chest rubbed against velvety-soft tissues. His arms and hands groped against sticky surfaces that slowly began to accrue moisture. For the third time this evening, his lungs ached for fresh air. He drew his knees up and hugged them, crouching in a defensive fetal position. Although he could situate himself into a less painful pose, his greater concern was finding his way out of this narrow tunnel. He didn’t dare open his eyes, though the penetrating blackness outside of his eyelids told him there was nothing to see anyway. For the moment, the ogre’s penis had retracted. The tiny forager had no idea how much time he had to sort things out before it returned—as he knew it must—so he slowly straightened himself out and spread his hands. Chocan felt his way blindly, squirming through this restrictive space, hoping he was crawling in the right direction.

What told him it was the wrong direction was the blunt force of the giant’s gnarled penis ramming him from behind. The thick head of the cock mashed all around his buttocks and hips, and it shoved him swiftly into Loretta’s deeper recesses.

Douglas smirked to himself, sensing the small lump of Chocan butting against his cock. He dug his fingernails into his wife’s enormous ass and began rocking in a slow, gentle but relentless pulse. The view of her butt disappeared intermittently beneath his broad gut, which he regretted but not enough to actually work out and eat right. Instead, he simply closed his eyes and concentrated on the feel of the huge, beautiful butt cheeks that filled his hips and shook entrancingly.

Loretta was still quite dizzy from the heavy drinking. Her face ground into her pillow as her large and powerful husband plowed into her from behind. This felt good, just this isolated sensation, his thick cock filling her. Her stomach was stabilizing but her head was starting to ache. There was something she was forgetting.

She looked down. When did she take her clothes off? Not the gown, she remembered Douglas helping her out of that, and she thought she remembered balancing on one leg and holding onto the dining room table while she peeled her panties off. She blinked thickly and furrowed her brow. Why would she-

Her thoughts were disrupted by a sharp smack across her right butt cheek. She yelped in surprise, eliciting a low chuckle from her husband. Sometimes she relished his crude, forceful nature, and sometimes she felt it was beneath her, somehow, as though she could have done better. As though she could have found someone who respected her a little more. But then she remembered all the good times with Douglas, how easily he made her laugh. Those thoughts came reflexively, as Loretta was generally a very positive person.

But there was still the question of her bra. What had happened to that, and how did she end up in bed? Biting her fat bottom lip, she gave her hips a thrilling little wiggle for her husband’s benefit. He really was forcing himself hard into her, farther than normal. He was kind of a large man, and he generally held back for her comfort or else the thick head of his cock would go banging up against her cervix. That felt good at the time but the next day it left her with some profoundly uncomfortable bruises!

“Take it easy, please,” she said. “Be gentle with my tender bits, you big lug.”

There was no indication whether he heard her. She felt his strong hands grope huge chunks of her butt; his cock slowly slid out almost completely; then her pussy abruptly filled with all of him. She yelped again and her pussy clenched hard on his thick member.

Chocan flattened himself against her vaginal walls. The huge penis rumbled past him, sliding over his back. He was now coated in slick juices that allowed the penis to glide past rather than drag him along. Having discerned where the monster-cock was coming from, the tiny man had turned himself around and was determinedly groping his way toward freedom. One hand in front of the other, minuscule fingertips digging into tender tissues, he crept along on his bare belly and fought to hold his breath. Douglas’ cock ground him into the walls of her canal, rumbling toward and past him, then rumbling back, thrusting, withdrawing.

The tiny man’s muscles began to tremble. The evening’s exertions were starting to take their toll. His diaphragm spasmed, hungering for two lungs of fresh air. Douglas’ cock took up all the space in Loretta’s lady-parts, all of it and more. It stretched her canal wider and pressed him flat against her tissues. And when he thrust in as deeply as he could go, Loretta’s tissues came to life and contracted, squeezing the tiny warrior flat against her husband’s engorged penis.

He was running out of time. He was making no progress like this.

The monstrous penis pulled out one more time. Chocan rolled to his back and flung his arms up. His tiny fingers hooked on the thick flange of the penis’ head, and his body slipped right out of the flooding canal.

Douglas blinked in surprise. There was a tiny pinch on the highly sensitive head of his cock. Curious, he withdrew entirely, despite his penis’ protest for more warmth, more friction.

At the end of his glistening, throbbing sexual organ, a tiny bedraggled man hung. He threw his head back and gasped deeply for air.

The enormous man stared for a moment, then roared with laughter.

His wife drowsily asked what was so funny.

“Look at this,” he said. He turned his body to the side and poked his cock around her ample hip.

Loretta took a deep breath and sighed. She shifted her hips to the side and peered around her shoulder to see what clever thing amused her large and hairy spouse.

She spotted a very small, spindly little man-figure gripping the head of her husband’s cock, suspended in space.

Her eyes went huge. Her thick lips pursed into a surprised O-shape. Realization flooded through her skull and spine like an ice-water bath. “Ch-… Chocan!” she gasped. “Chocan! Are you okay? Where was he?”

Douglas narrowed his eyes at her. That reaction was unanticipated, that note of concern and fright. When she started to roll to her side, he reached down and seized her hip, brusquely yanking her back into position. With his other hand he thrust his thick thumb between her swollen labia and massaged her vagina briefly. He pulled out and his thumb was coated in her sweet sexual juices, and these he rubbed over her twitching anus.

“Douglas! What are you doing!”

“Just finishing up.” He roughly guided his wife’s plump hips back into place, spreading her knees with his knee. Her shoulders raised up and he leaned over to push them back down.

Chocan was so focused on breathing, he forgot to let go of the enormous penis. He heard Loretta’s cries of alarm but couldn’t sort them out. As he clung, the penis rose up between the giantess’ huge buttocks, and his back rubbed over the thoroughly damp folds of her lady-parts. The oafish giant’s distended belly blocked out all view above him, coming to rest on her bottom and spreading to either side of the tiny man. He heard a struggle but couldn’t determine its nature.

About that time, he realized he could just fall to the mattress. It was soft, and he could spin around and scramble up to the sheltering safety of the giantess’ body. He realized this one second before he actually thought to let go, and in that second his butt brushed up against the broad and spreading radial puckers of the giantess’ anus.

Then he didn’t even have time for a thought. His hands released, but he was lying flat upon the wrinkled hole, now coated in sticky syrup. The giant’s huge belly swung away for a moment, and the fleshy, stubbly jowls of this drunken man loomed far above, like the scorn of a vengeful god.

Chocan flung his arms up defensively. The burning, spongy head of Douglas’ cock mashed all over his chest and belly, filled up all the space from his arms to this thighs. In one horrifying flash, Chocan wondered whether his own penis had slid up into this ogre’s-…

Then he was thrust into darkness. It wasn’t like being shoved into Loretta’s lady-parts. This time the opening had remained closed and there was absolutely no room for either the engorged penis or the tiny warrior. Yet they entered as one, plunging into rancid darkness with little resistance.