- Text Size +

Olivia struggled to open it. She twisted and tugged. The dildo had no cap, it was sealed shut. No eject, no switch, nothing. Eli was sealed in tight. Still, stomach rumbling faintly, she had decided that half-eaten cheesecake wasn't on the menu tonight. He was. Little Eli was definitely going down her throat, cum and all. She looked down at him, rattled and shooken, but no worse for wear.

'Sorry about that Eli, it's just, if you are going to be my late night snack, we're going to have to get you out of there. Guess Faye didn't really want you to get out though, its sealed pretty tight. But don't worry, we've got all night.'

Olivia looked through her cabinets. Tools were scare, and smashing the dildo wasn't going to work. But maybe something sharp could get through it. Or maybe she could melt the plastic. No, she didn't want to melt Eli in a bubbling pool of molten silicone. She wanted to feel him wiggle down her throat and slosh around with whatever remained of her last meal. Looking through her utensils, there wasn't much. Nothing sharp enough to actually slice the plastic, all she managed to do were make small indents and nicks, but it progressed slowly. And it was getting really late. Fucking herself with Faye's pet was exhilarating but she was exhausted. She could stay up all night, work herself to frustration trying to gnaw through thick layers of plastic, or she could sleep and get up early. The hardware store just down the street would definitely have something sharp enough to free her little morsel. So she decided that it couldn't be helped.

'Guess you are going to have to wait until the morning, sweetums. I'll see about getting you out of there and into my belly just as soon as I'm up. For now, I've got a drawer that's just your size.'

Returning to the bedroom, she opened the wooden nightstand and tossed Eli inside. Scattered underneath was her own collection of smaller toys, vibrators, and a random assortment of cheap jewelry and feminine hygiene products. It creaked as she closed it tight, leaving him in good company with all the other toys that had spent time with her pussy. Before falling asleep, Olivia decided she'd have to figure out what to tell Faye. She wasn't sure if she'd be heartbroken, but either way, she wasn't gonna be happy that Olivia had digested her boy toy. Still, if Faye wanted something new so badly, she could always find another, stupid men with fetishes were not uncommon fodder. On the other hand, maybe she would want to see what had become of her little man. All in all, Olivia wasn't sure she cared, because for now, Faye was comatose in drunken slumber, and Eli was all hers. She could do whatever she wanted.

Morning came quickly. Olivia had set an alarm for eight o'clock, and when it buzzed, she immediately reached over to flick it off and open the drawer to fetch her prize, all in one smooth motion. Eli still lay inside. He was waking up, having found a semi-sitting position that kept his head above semen level. Olivia took him from the drawer, and deposited him in her purse, then headed for the door. She popped on a simple top with jeans, and was off. She didn't really care that her hair was unsettled, it could be fixed after breakfast, and so Olivia sped down the street towards Hank's Hardware, in search of something to crack that tight plastic shell. Her purse sat beside her on the passenger seat, jostling and bouncing with Eli buried deep among the heap of female necessities. She parked and slung the purse over her shoulder, locked the doors, and went inside.

'Can we help you ma'am?'

'Yea, yea, I'm looking for something sharp, like a razor, to cut through some thick plastic.'

'Like some kinda piping? How thick is it?'

Olivia brought out her fist and opened a ring between her thumb and index.

'About this thick. I just need to be able to make a single cut to split it in half.'

'Hmm, that shouldn't be too difficult. Follow me, I've just the thing.'

The clerk showed her to aisle twelve, where rows of razors and small handsaws were lined up on three separate rows. The sizes varied, and she wasn't sure what her best option was.

'I'd recommend a basic handsaw, like this one for ten bucks. Simple, sharp, and great for cutting flat or cylindrical objects. Not particularly well designed for cutting real thin stuff though like paper.'

'No, that's fine. It'll do perfectly. I'll take it.'

'Anything else for you today, ma'am?'

Olivia shook her head. She reached into her purse and searched for her wallet, brushing the dildo aside as her hand waved to and fro, grabbing at each object to check its shape. Finding it hidden towards one end, she plucked it out and removed her debit card. She typed in the pin, replaced it, and shut the purse tight, ensuring that her prize would remain in place until she was home. She couldn't wait to taste Eli, she bet he would fight, even try to escape, but that wasn't going to matter. Olivia intended this to be his last car ride, before he made the one way trip down her esophagus. A lump formed in her throat as she imagined it, and she tried to force it down with a large gulp of saliva. It helped, if only a little. The only real cure was to send Faye's little man down with it. Still, she had a flair for the dramatic, and she had to think of something clever. After all, she would need it to be memorable for her tiny morsel. Covered in cum as he was, she struggled to think of something even more humiliating to set for him before he was squeezed into a tight log within her digestive tract. The result was going to be the same, but she was determined to extract as much pleasure from the process of consuming him.

Now back in her kitchen, Olivia pulled the small handsaw from the hardware store branded plastic bag and set it on the counter. Next she fetched Eli from his spot within her purse and let him rest horizontally beside it, a splash of cum washing over him as he tipped to lay lengthwise.

'Alright little Eli, it's time to be a good snack and digest for mama. Be a good boy for Olivia and struggle, k? I'll see you on the other side, one way or the other.'

Eli glanced to his side, a wave of cum coating his face and getting is his eyes as he strained. Beside him lay a small handsaw, jagged edges with a small handle that looked to be Olivia's choice implement in extracting him from his prison of ejaculate. He had to think fast, and decided to brace himself on the bottom of the dildo. When she opened the top, he could slam sideways and roll. If he could just spill onto the floor, he could crawl out and hide beneath the kitchen cupboards and maybe sneak towards the door while she searched. The cum that entrenched him was heavy and would slow him down, so he stoned himself for a quick response. It was his only chance.

Olivia braced her hand at the base of the toy and stood it upright. Her palm covered Eli, but it was necessary. She didn't want him accidentally spilling any of his seed while she sawed off the tip. Starting in small strokes, she pushed the saw back and forth, removing small amounts of plastic dust with each motion. Little red plastic fragments fell onto her hand and the counter, and soon she felt her progression through the thick material. The saw had already made a large nick, and was likely almost to the center pocket. She intended to make a clean cut, and completely separate the two pieces, leaving the hollow base with a standing test tube of semen drenched Eli.

Eli watched as she cut. She had stood him back up and was clenching her full hand around him as he rested in the base. Standing upright, the cum was past his waist, and he couldn't jump, and definitely couldn't roll. He wasn't going to be able to reach the top or roll the dildo unless she released him. He used his tiny fists to slam the walls, hoping the vibrations might distract her. The saw had now begun to spill fresh air into the hollow tube, a tiny hatch for escape forming a sliver above. She continued to saw, it wouldn't be long now. He slammed furiously, trying to vibrate the dildo and have her release the gargantuan grip of iron that prevented his escape. There wasn't much time, but she wasn't slowing her sawing motion. With a final tip, and small ripping sound, the tip of the dildo came off completely and spilled onto the counter beside him. He was being lifted again, still upright, but he couldn't see where they were going, Olivia's palm still obscuring his horizontal view. She turned around away from the counter and took a step forward. Eli felt the half-dildo move forwards in her outstretched arm. Then it began to tilt, and a river of cum ushered his descent towards the open end of the tube.

Olivia poured the goopy mixture. First a few droplets of semen, then entire globs, and finally Eli came spilling forth. He was clawing to try to stay within the overturned tube, but she just shook it with a laugh, watching as his lubricated grip failed and he spilled out. She watched the white cream as Eli splashed into the pool, easily absorbing him into its warm embrace. Olivia looked down at him, quite proud of herself for her idea. Eli was just beneath the surface of a veritable pond of cum, resting inside the base of her plastic egg poacher. She winked at him and fastened the lid. Cum would congeal with the heat, and even cook. It was mostly protein and salt, and she knew it became gummy and thick when it got too warm or too dry. She popped the fixture into a heating pot of water and closed the lid tight. The recipe said just sixty seconds. She wasn't sure that Eli would survive, but she just had to take the chance to cook the little man in his own semen. If she was lucky, he would be the yolk, and would be just visible beneath the thin top layer of white spongy ejaculation. She knew that she wanted him to wiggle, so she tried to wiggle and prepare her throat. Raising her palm, she rubbed it gently, massaging the trachea and paratracheal muscles, coaxing them to relaxation. With slow and deep preparatory breaths, she reopened the pot and scooped out her breakfast.

She set the poacher on the counter. It was steaming hot, and so she unfastened the top with an oven mitt, continuing to breath slowly and prepare his passage down. One way or another, cooked or alive, he was going down whole, and coming out mushed. She peered down, steam clearing after a brief expulsion. Hidden beneath a glaze like coating of egg white, well steamed cum, was Eli. He was banging against the rubbery material, and it bulged slightly. Beneath him and to the sides was a thick layer that kept him solidly entrenched. Apparently he had managed to struggle enough during the cooking process to hollow a small space, but just barely. His legs were held tight, and just his torso swung back and forth, right arm free and fist slamming to the walls. Olivia laughed, guess it was time to send this puppy packing.

'Mmm, why Eli, don't you look delicious. That cum of yours sure came in handy. I hope you enjoy being digested with it, the added protein should smooth you out and help you brown out nicely. Oh, and do struggle, otherwise it won't be nearly as much fun crushing and squeezing you into a warm brown piece of excrement.'

Olivia took a spoon and carefully scooped him out. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, and then began to advance the metal utensil. It moved slowly, as she tried to give Eli the best view possible of the mouth and tongue, lips and throat that would be responsible for his demise. He approached her beckoning lips, and she tightened them around the outside of the poached cum, a deep and satisfied 'mmm' vibrating the congealed substance as its saltiness reached her tongue. She kept pushing, sliding her lips over the small pocket of light at the top that hid Eli inside his white spongy tomb, and then let them encircle behind, closing up around the neck of the spoon. With her tongue, she tossed the white cage, facing its flat base upwards and tilted her neck back. She let Eli see the kitchen lights up above, her mouth opening into a small ring as she pointed it skyward. Palm rubbing against her neck once more, she snapped back her tongue violently, casting the poached casing up against her palate and backwards. Her intrinsic muscles took over, burying themselves just in front of the wide morsel and contracting, sliding it back to her esophagus. Once fully engaged, the sphincteric muscles opened to allow initial descent, then pulsed, ushering him down ring by ring, small bits of saliva pooling above him, obstructed in their passage by the mouthful. Peristalsis worked Eli downwards, and Olivia felt each advance, the width of the morsel distending her neck forwards to press against her hand. It was almost painful, and she could feel small vibrations emanating forwards and through her trachea. His struggles felt wonderful, and despite his intent, her body urged him downwards. Unrelenting, and unforgiving, little Eli was now her food, destined to follow the same path as her many previous meals. It's next stop would be her stomach. She couldn't wait to feel him wiggling as her acids broke down the layers of cum, and then melted him into paste. Each heartbeat drew him downwards, the buildup of saliva weighing him down and being splashed around above. Slosh. Squelch. Thrump. Slosh. Squelch. Thrump. He was almost there, so close to entering her excited stomach. So close.

Pop.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Been enjoying writing this one.

Thinking were about halfway through the tale.

Look forward to more

-Xxana