- Text Size +

Olivia's third floor apartment wasn't the most spacious. Having others around all the time pissed her off, so she made the smaller space work. It had a little kitchen with a few appliances, a table, bathroom, and her room. Simple but tight. After entering the main door, she set the paper bag with her prize on the counter, and decided to change into something more comfortable. Removing her dress, she cast it aside to lay on her floor. She then unstrapped her bra and threw it nearby. Half naked and completely content, she returned to the kitchen and opened the fridge. She found a small soda and half-eaten piece of cake from the shop. Blueberry cheesecake was a personal favorite, so Olivia grabbed a plate and popped it on, grabbed a fork from the door, and then pinched the bag and brought the load to her bedroom. She dropped the bag onto the bed and placed the plate on the bedside table. The dildo bounced and shook inside, then rebounded to lie half outside the bag. The tip poked from the top to lie halfway onto the blanket, and she could see Eli inside, jostled and dripping with a fresh layer of cum. Olivia smiled at him.

'Mmm, this cake is my favorite Eli. But you know what would be even better? You.'

She considered her options. There were so many. Besides, Faye was probably going to be passed out all night and half of tomorrow, so she was unlikely to protest about Olivia giving her toy a trial run.

'I bet you've always wanted to get with some other girls while dating Faye, every guy does. Bunch of cheating asses you are. But if you want it that badly, I'd be happy to let you take a tour of my pussy.'

She grabbed the dildo by its tip and shook it, watching as the cum leapt to hit the roof and poured down onto Eli as he bounced around within. Each time he contacted the wall, he slid and a splash of semen would greet him. Olivia let it rain down on him for a few seconds, and smiled wide. It definitely was entertaining to watch him struggle in there.

'Poor guy, guess Faye must have tricked you into becoming her creamy little toy. But we gotta make the best of it, eh? Now, lets see, where was I going to put you...'

Eli looked up from his prison. The violent rattling had stopped, and he was drenched one more. He would have thought the semen would have crusted, or hardened, but it stayed permanently liquid, with no signs of changing. He cursed loudly, but only managed to get a mouthful of it. He was getting used to swallowing small amounts of the stuff. It was impossible to avoid getting some in his mouth and nose when Faye shook or squeezed him. And Olivia was no better. Why the hell did she invite Olivia. The black bitch was nasty to practically everybody she met, and Eli had no idea why Faye put up with her. Olivia was smiling down at him, dark skin only enhancing her red lips curled into a smirk. She seemed to like watching him dripping through the hazy red plastic. Fuck. He cursed silently this time. Despite being drenched, the smell hadn't faded, the taste was still acrid and briney, and the slimy texture continued to send shivers down his spine. It was like drowning in molasses. White, sloppy, slimy, cream, pungent molasses, somehow still fresh from his ejaculation many hours ago. Olivia was saying something, but he could barely hear. After the vicious rattling, his head was spinning and even his ears had globules of semen trapped inside. He took a finger and tried to dig it out, flicking it to the side to drip towards his feet. He was in Olivia's apartment, he figured. After being in the bag, he couldn't be sure, but she was the only one here and she was almost naked. The blankets beneath him were purple with black dogs printed on them. Even if Eli couldn't get used to the dismal liquid that coated him, he was getting used to the teasing. But he wasn't sure he ever wanted to be squished again. Still, he had little choice in the matter, he just had to try to stay afloat and uncrushed in the tight orifices of his gigantic tormentors. Olivia had mentioned wanting to eat him. She wasn't going to swallow him from inside the plastic shell, so she probably was just teasing, or she was actually going to open the dildo. He might get away, but it would be hard with the added weight and sticky texture that dripped over every patch of skin and flesh he had. He tried to formulate a plan of escape, assuming she did let him out, but the intent was short lived. He was snatched by gargantuan hand, squeezed tight, and brought to face Olivia. She dangled him there in front of her mouth, and then closed her eyes. Her tongue slowly emerged from parting lips.

'Mmm, you taste good. I can't wait to eat you. But I promised my pussy some company first. Down you go Eli.'

She licked him, twirling the dildo around in a circle, allowing her saliva to streakily coat the exterior in a fine layer. Then she lowered him, tracing a line down her chest. She stopped to rub the tip of the dildo against her nipples, and Eli watched through the translucent tip, her red tinged navels slowly becoming excited. They engorged, then straightened, her rub becoming firm as she drew small circles around her areola. With her opposite hand, Olivia squeezed the dark skin of her other breast, and with each pinch, appeared even more zealous. She continued his descent, popping the tip into her belly button, leaving a few droplets pooled inside, and then brought him towards her pelvis. He was slid into her panties, and his view was broken. A scratching of her coarse hairs was the only sound, gliding upwards and down along the plastic shaft. The darkness soon faded, and Olivia began to lower her panties, continuing to motion Eli back and forth as she wiggled and slipped them from her ankles. Finally discarded, she clamped tight with her hand, forcing Eli towards the tip of the dildo, laughing as he was engulfed by the shrunken cage full of semen. He held his breath. He knew better than to try and struggle, it would only encourage her. Eli braced himself, fighting the urge to breathe. Satisfied with his plight, an airless container of sticky white goop, Olivia brought him lower. Eli watched, eyes barely able to open as they were coated in the salty liquid. Past her hair, he was being traced along her vaginal lips, her vulva now throbbing and engorged. Each pulsation was enhanced, as they vibrated his prison as she forced him to traverse from clitoris to perineum. Bits of excreted vaginal lubricant flowed downwards around him, reflecting the shadowed light from her hand in starburst patterns through the dildo. Relaxing her grip, the tube expanded, and Eli gasped for air. Her hand had fallen to the base of the toy, curled around the bottom, fingertips clutched around and pointing towards his entryway. Olivia pushed hard, and Eli was lost into the darkness.

Her walls were not nearly so constricting as Faye's anus. Eli let himself breathe, the minimal intensity pushing from all sides allowing plenty of space for him to stay afloat. Braced against the walls, he tried to prevent himself from sliding as he was thrust deeply. He couldn't feel the added warmth or moisture that surely engulfed his container. The temperature didn't shift, and the cum that surrounded him and lined the walls was ever present. She was pacing herself, slow and methodical as she inserted and withdrew. Each time Eli contacted the depths of her fornix and cervix, each insertion targeting a new location, if just barely. Each time she switched from advance to retreat, a small rush of fluid shot up past him, then glazed down the wall to rejoin the larger pool. She was saying something, her entire body vibrating with the efforts of her diaphragm and tightening of her larynx, but it was incomprehensible. He couldn't see anything, save for the tiniest glimpse of her fingers each time her vagina relinquished him. She never removed him fully, instead keeping the steady pace. Her other hand was rubbing her clitoris, he knew by the anterior pulses that shot towards him. Eli didn't know what happened to a toy inside a woman's vagina when it was climaxed. Butterflies formed in his stomach. It might have been the smell, or the taste, or the texture that lapped all around him. But more likely, it was the impending thought of being crushed and drowned inside Olivia's vaginal tomb.

Olivia began to thrust faster, harder. The stimulation built as she rubbed herself, built with every thrust of Faye's little toy.

'Eli you naughty boy, I didn't know you were so good at this. I look forward to polishing you off.'

She felt her pelvis ache, it wanted release. Her fingers tapped along her clit, then pressed harder. Increasing the pace of her rubbing and insertion, she knew she was close. It was tantalizing her, every motion bringing her towards release.

'I'm, ahh, almost done Eli. Keep up the work. I haven't had a man in there for some time, so I hope you are enjoying the priviledge.'

It built, it rose, and then exploded. She felt the waves pass through her, emanating from the pink hub of her clitoris. Her pelvis, arched high, contracted from deep within. She could feel the pressure as it clenched the red dildo, still tightly gripped in her fingers. She could feel each wave sliding Eli inside, likely bathing in his own cum. The thought only enhanced her pleasure. Little Eli, her toy for the night, fighting to breathe inside a shrinking bubble filled with semen. Maybe it would congeal around him, and she could watch him drown, choking down his own seed. She felt so powerful, and her spasms continued, extended by the fire burning in her mind. Of course the best end for Faye's little boy toy would be to join the alcohol and appetizers in her belly. He would look best of all molded into a brown squished heap of excrement, deep within her body. She wanted to watch him spin in the bowl, even blow him a kiss as he was sucked down. Insignificant little Eli, a log of her shit, it suited him perfectly. As the waves of orgasm slowed, she let her fingers draw out the red phallus. Eli was inside, body completely covered in mound of cum as he tried to break the surface. Guess the extra compression gave him a bit of a ride. Hope he liked it, his next one is going to be even gooier.