- Text Size +

Faye was fumbling as she struggled to insert the key into the lock of her main door. Her head swam and spun, but she was having fun. A little more twisting and, there, it went in. She turned it dramatically, blasting the door open with a misplaced knee and stumbled inside. Olivia was behind her. She wasn't having nearly the difficulty that Faye was experiencing. Despite being almost as many drinks in, Olivia was still walking and talking as straight as ever. No surprise, the girl indulged far more often that Faye did herself. Once inside, Olivia set down a paper bag on the kitchen table. Inside was a bottle of cheap wine, Pinot Grigio. She removed it from its jacket and turned to Faye, who was leaning on the kitchen counter uncomfortably.

'Hey Faye, you got a corkscrew anywhere?'

'Ya, umm, ya. Let me see. I think it's up here!' Faye lurched as reached for the top cupboard, but it was really high up. Standing on her toes, she lost her balance and her feet slid out from under her. Olivia was there already, planted behind her, and caught her as she sprawled.

'Alright, girl. You sit down. I'll get it.'

Olivia reached up and found the implement. Returning to the table, she inserted the screw and began to lift it outwards. It came easily, and she set it aside, taking two small glasses and beginning to fill them with the deep purple. The wine was bitter, Faye thought, cheap. But her drunken mind soon looked past that, and she began to take large gulps. Her cup was emptied just as fast as it filled, little line of spittle streaming down to pool with the last few drops in her glass. Olivia had just finished pouring her own, and gawked at Faye.

'Seriously? Already? Girl, you need to slow down. I ain't holdin' your hair over the pisser all night.'

Faye grinned stupidly. Olivia seemed less than impressed, but quickly softened.

'Ok, so tell me, where is he? I can't wait to get my hands on him.'

'In the bathroom silly, I already told you, he's my new shower knob.'

'Want me to grab him?'

'Sure, sure. I'll, urp, stay here and wait for you.'

Faye watched Olivia disappear into the bathroom, followed by her giggled delight, probably at discovering Eli by the bathtub. Faye stared out the window, just imagining little Eli. He would be coated in that oohey gooey cream of his, compressed by the tight and well used folds of Olivia's ass, watching as Faye pushed him inside. He could struggle and wiggle and fight all he wanted, but Olivia's rear would gobble him up like a tiny eclair. Nom, nom. Just a little snack for her bottom, a morsel. He would be the best little ass snack she'd ever have. Little Eli the butt snack. Faye found her thoughts beginning to blur. She felt her head begin to sink towards the table, room finally beginning to slow its rapid rotation. With that thought, she closed her eyes, and slept.

Olivia looked at the red shower knob. It was deep red, and phallic shaped, with tip pointed downwards. Straining slightly, she could make out the small form inside. Eli was in there, quietly bobbing in a thick layer of white cream that came up as far as his collarbone.

'Oooh!' she squealed. 'You awake in there little Eli. Don't you worry, cuz Olivia's gonna take good care of you.'

She watched as the inner dildo became more animated. Inside, the tiny form sprung to life and began to squirm, all the while neck deep in the sticky liquid. Olivia reached a humongous palm down and wrapped it around the tip, squeezing hard, and sending a gush of fluid and Eli together flying towards the base where it was attached to the main pipe. He slid into it and was jammed there tight, locked between her fingers and the now compressed space in which he resided. The white cum soon followed, splashing against his torso and face, drizzling down all over his body before settling back down towards her fingers. Olivia gleamed.

'What a good little boy you are, all covered in your own cum. Bet you'd love to be my pet too, eh Eli? I bet you'd love to get to see what ol' Olivia would do with ya. In fact, why don't we get started, you're coming with me.'

Olivia began to twist the dildo in its entirety. Fingers gripping the base, she turned counterclockwise and began to feel the loosened tension at the base. Finally, it slipped off entirely, coming free into her palm. She hoisted it away from the tap and stood there in the bathroom. Watching herself and Eli in the mirror, she let the tip of the dildo slide along her neckline and clavicle.

'Wouldn't you just love to be inside me, Eli? Maybe Faye will let me eat you. You could just go down with all that cum, and digest with it in my stomach. A little Eli cum ball being mushed inside my belly's warmth. Once you were finished in there, it could pass my little cum snack on to be molded into a lump of shit. And then I could push you out. Nobody would ever know, because you would be nothing more than excrement. Floating in my piss, covered in toilet paper, and flushed to join all my previous bowel movements. Would you like that Eli?'

The dildo was wiggling furiously. Olivia loved it. She watched him thrash, felt the walls shake, and imagined little Eli, sliding down a river of cum towards her stomach, wiggling and struggling the whole way down, and then landing in a pile of her half digested meals. She could feel him struggling to escape her belly as it churned and molded, sculpted and shrank the little morsel down to a more manageable size. It would be wonderful.

Letting the dildo rest on her breasts, Olivia began to work them against it. She let each motion squeeze them inwards, entrapping the toy between the soft mounds, and then compressing it. Each time she did, Eli slipped upwards to her neck, or down between her cleavage, a rush of cum slapping him as it did. Olivia laughed again, letting her fingers toy with her nipples as she massaged her full breasts.

'Eli, you do know how to show a girl a good time. Shame that you are just a useless plaything. Guess you wish you didn't make fun of my ass earlier. Seeing as how its much bigger than you now, and would love nothing more than to gobble you up and shit you out.'

Olivia let her hands relax, the dildo finally resting once more, nestled twix the pillows that adorned her neckline. He was vibrating again, each time she teased he would squirm. Such a wonderful response. She realized why Faye loved this idea so much, she felt powerful, feminine, carnal. Little Eli was just a little fucktoy slave to be used and discarded at her whim. She could flush him right now, or throw him out the window, or give him to a dog at the park as a chew toy. It didn't matter. What did matter, is that this one was Faye's, and Olivia desperately needed to get one for herself.

She sighed, a grand gesture that heaved the dildo upwards and then slammed it down, impact cushioned by the layered softness of her breasts. Olivia reached a hand up, grabbed the dildo once more, and then turned towards the door. She strode back out towards the main dining area, but when she arrived, Faye didn't greet her. The girl was passed out, head down on the table, snoring softly. The empty glass of wine was overturned next to her hands, which were both splayed out on the table beside her slumbering visage. She looked adorable, poor little thing. But she had promised Olivia that they would play with Eli. And if Faye was in no condition to play, Olivia would just have to do it herself. Olivia continued on towards the door, quickly jamming the red phallus into the wine bag, and tucking both into her purse. On tiptoe she snuck past Faye, opening the door with a gentle twist, and slipped outside. She closed the door as softly as she could manage, and then stepped down towards the sidewalk. It was a fifteen minute walk back to her apartment, but she didn't mind. Lucky little Eli was going to get to see a whole lot of Olivia when she got home, and Olivia couldn't wait to show him her wondrous hospitality.