- Text Size +

Faye strode into the coffee shop uptown in her barista's uniform. Black fitted top outlined her cleavage well, waist encircled by a crimson apron. Her male customers tended to gawk, even so far as to err in their names to be placed on the takeaway cups. Each time it happened, she giggled politely, and they tipped. An excellent way to make a little cash, and she could use it. Turning Eli into her her possession had run a pretty penny. It was worth it, and just thinking about it made her even further excited, even aroused. She was in the perfect mood to flirt.

Was it cheating on Eli? She wasn't sure, but the thought ran obtrusively through her mind. She had read the contract thoroughly. He was inside a dildo, unable to escape, smothered in a thick layer of cum. More precisely, he was wading in it even now, suspended a foot above the drain of her bathtub, waiting in silence for her return. More importantly, he was her property. Boyfriend as he may have once been, she hardly could call him that now. He was an object for her pleasure, hers entirely. Faye sighed, that meant she was free to find other fun if it struck her. She could find another man if she wanted, and she could have Eli when she wanted. She could have both, but she was unsure she liked the idea of another man forcing Eli between her thighs. Concealing him first, maybe in a slip cover, then she could use him while she enjoyed other company. The deviousness of it all incited a rush of adrenaline to her chest. Heart pounding and breathing fast, she completely missed the next customer's espresso order.

'Hey, lady, are you even listening.'

'Sorry sir.' Faye leaned onto the counter, letting her breasts push upwards and out. He gawked. It seemed that even he had forgotten his order at this point.

'Sir? What can i get for you?' Faye continued, her voice a breathy whisper.

'Uhh, umm, yea. Like I said, a cinammon latte. And a blueberry scone.'

'Of course sir, coming right up.'

Fave popped the scone into the microwave and began tamping the espresso grinds. She watched the chocolate brown liquid steam as it filled the wide cup. The steam reminded her of Eli, struggling in her bathroom, cloudy haze coating the red dildo in which he marinated.

'Here you are sir.' Ass. Oh well, she would have plenty of chances to find someone worthwhile before her shift was out.

Time passed uneventfully. Faye rested herself on the back wall by the coffee grinds, stacked into rows on the decorative shelf.

'Look who's been in dreamland all day.' pried Olivia, breaking Faye's reverie.

'You look like you've either been fucked into submission, or want to be fucked. I swear, you hit on every guy who came in today. Well, except that fat dude with the neckbeard, but seriously, ugh.'

'Yea, yea.' Faye wasn't even sure how to respond. Still, Olivia was a friend, sort of. Olivia was a coworker, and they occasionally grabbed a bite or drinks after work. She had never really liked Eli, but Faye wasn't quite sure why. Apparently Eli had said something off colour the last time they had met about her ass or her thighs, or god knows what, and Olivia had been pissed. Faye didn't care, Olivia needed to be put down a notch, often. The girl had a way of always acting up three rungs on the social ladder, and yet she worked as a barista. She was an endless barrage of tales involving hot ex-lovers and tragic woeful ends. Nevermind that she was downright rude to anyone she thought lesser of. The word bitch came to mind. That describd her perfectly. And yet, at least for Faye, Olivia was a fun outlet. When things weren't quite right, or when Faye just needed to blow off some steam, and especially when Faye was gaga over some guy, Olivia was there, quirks and all, guiding her along. Her attitude made her infectious.

'Girl, you need to get drunk with me tonight. Leave Eli at home, he'll be fine. Just you and me, and tequila sunrise. Maybe you'll tell me why you've gone into heat.'

Faye hardly considered before agreeing. She knew that she was liable to blab a bit too much about recent events with Eli after a few shots, but then again, she wasn't sure why she cared so damn much. Eli was her property now, not her boyfriend. She could do whatever she wanted, talk about it as much as she liked. She wasn't the first girl to get her dream toy from Cherry's fine selection of man-filled delights. Their shift would be over in half an hour, and Faye resolved to let loose a little.

They arrived at Copper Sky Pub shortly after closing up the shop. Olivia had already begun teasing apart more of the story as they walked.

'So, you've been getting laid by someone new is it. And yet you are still drooling over anything with two legs and stub. That's backwards, girl. So who's the guy? Dish.'

'It's not a new guy, not exactly. C'mon, let's get a few drinks. You promised me the first round.'

'Whatever you say, but I'm hearing the rest of this story. And don't you think Eli won't find out, that nosy bastard never knows when to keep his mouth shut.'

'Oh, I don't think that's going to be a problem now.'

Olivia shot her a puzzled expression. Eyebrows raised, eyes deadpan. Faye just grinned stupidly before finding a seat and removing her jacket. Olivia could wait. Besides it was amusing to watch her gears turn. She probably wouldn't figure it out on her own. Not that she'd have to. Faye was already drunk with excited vigor. A few shots was only going to add a bit entertainment to the inevitable. It wasn't long before she was staring down the barrel of third tequila shot. Two large glasses with a thin pool of the blood red remains of tequila sunrise were sitting just next to them. Faye felt tipsy. She stood. No, not tipsy, she was drunk. Damn. And she was horny again. She wondered if Eli would like her drunk. She'd probably shove him way too far and smother him again. Or she might accidentally drop him in the toilet bowl or garbage can and lose him entirely. Still, she bet he'd love the erratic movements, the lack of resistance, the easy glide into her tight bodily cavities. Mmm. She had said it aloud.

'Whahoa! Damn.' Olivia practically spat. She slammed her own shotglass down beside Faye's with a heavy exhale.

'You've got that stupid look again Faye, now c'mon. You told me you'd tell me what hunky piece of meat has been tapping that.'

'Haha. Well you see. You've got it all backwards. I'm the one doing the tapping these days.'

'You do realize you still haven't said a word that makes sense.' Olivia replied.

'Ah, ah. It does make sense. See, I was at home yesterday. Alllllll by my lonesome. Eli was out, and well, I saw this pamphlet. A sexy pamphlet.'

'Some like porno shit?'

'Nah, girl, shoot, who you play me for.' Faye replied, snarkily imitating Olivia.

'It was a Cherry pamphlet, the shop, not the fruit, and soooooo.... I looked 'em up. And it was crazy. They actually let you bring in your guy, and poof, they turn him into a sex toy. Well maybe not poof, I actually think there's some kinda science too it, but then poof!'

'Faye, are you tellin' me what I think you're telling me?'

'Maybe? I dunno.' Faye realized she was stumbling over words and making wild gestures. She persevered nonetheless.

'Ok, ok. So they make the guy sign a contract right, like he has to want to be a sex toy. But once he does, he's yours. You own him. You get to keep him. Eli is in my house, stuck inside a red dildo, being used as my bath knob right now! And even better, he's sitting there, covered and dripping and squirming around in his own CUM!' Faye snorted. She had said that last part fairly loud, and several people had turned to stare. Olivia lowered her voice to a near whisper.

'So, you're telling me, that Eli is in your house right now, shrunken inside a dildo, smothered in his own man stuff, and you've been keeping him all to yourself!'

'Wait, what?'

'Man, I've been meaning to give Eli a piece of my mind ever since he dissed my ass that one time. But girl, we need to go back to your place and give him an actual piece of my ass. Besides, I think he'd look good, you know, in red. In his cum. In my ass.'

Olivia swung her hips around and began to wiggle her butt.

'C'mon Eli, get in there.' Olivia slapped her own ass hard.

'Get in there, who's a good lil' dildo, you are, come to mama.'

Faye laughed, she almost cried. Wouldn't that be fun! She was probably drunk as a skunk. Scratch that, she was wasted. But all she could think about was Eli's ejaculate covered face when he realized that she was going to shove him up Olivia's salivating little asshole.