- Text Size +

Faye could still feel him wiggling. Dear god, it felt so good! She tried to picture him in there, rolling around, being squeezed in a sausage like container of his own cum inside her ass. She pushed the dildo, hard. Her ass could barely take its full width, but the added vibrations uplifted to a euphoria. She couldn't resist sliding it inwards and out, trying to lodge him in as deep as possible within her rectum. She could feel her orgasm mounting, that pressure building. Her nerves were explosive and it was purely sublime. Her fingertips reached her anus once more. She let her index push, and felt the flat end of the toy cusped by her rim. Pressing hard, she felt it submerge even further. Asshole stretching wide, it accommodated the toy, if just barely. Her rim began to close around the end, engulfing the dildo entirely. She held her fingertip in place, now seated at the verge of her anal canal, snugly caressed by her asshole. Her body was contracting, her pelvis was squeezing. Eli was probably being slathered in wave after wave of his own semen. She began to contract her abdomen, feeling the added pressure begin to expel the toy towards the exit. Contacting her fingertip, she let is slide out but an inch, before re-exerting her will upon it. Cradled by the pad, her asshole resumed its consumption, ever squishing, ever squeezing. She was so close. It was coming. Faye let her left hand slide down her torso, glancing past her breasts and down to her umbilicus. Winding and twirling she let her hand pass to her pubis, stroking the coarse hairs as it traveled. It rest finally on her clitoris, but only briefly. Faye pressed down, compressing the pink bundle of sensitive flesh, then began to circle it. Her vigorous efforts were rewarded with a flood of sensation. She could feel her moisture, a gummy dampness, a scent of mixed sweat and arousal. Once more her body arched, it tightened and twisted, her body's final attempt to leech any pleasure from the passenger in her anus with compressing zeal. Her breath caught in her chest, then she released it, and the shock wave erupted through her being.

The storm abated. Her constriction released. She let her rectum expel its prisoner. Like squeezing toothpaste, it inched outwards, each push of her muscles forcing the red phallus farther into her waiting palm. It brought forth its previous lubrication, a thick and slimy coat, alongside the gooey mucus that coated her rectal walls. Gripping firmly, Faye tugged gently, the final torturous pleasure of its removal contrasting the intensity of her latest orgasm. It rest in her palm and she reclined on the bed, splaying herself into a comfortable position with her head on the pillows. Lazily, she brought it up towards her face to inspect the outcome of the carnal act. Inside, little Eli was motionless, tiny form floating in a thick cylinder of semen. Poor guy, she thought, all that pleasure must have been hard on his diminished form. She pressed her fingers together, index on thumb, and flicked the red dildo, coaxing the prisoner to wake. Faye felt him stir, watching intently as he gasped and sputtered, small droplets of creamy fluid coughing from his mouth. It slid down the walls to join the remaining pool at his feet. His movements slow, Eli was standing once more, waist deep in his own ejaculate. She stroked the side fondly, seductively, from tip to base, smearing the coated exterior in the mixed product of her gelatinous lube and anal excretions.

'Good boy' she teased. 'Guess you had a little too much fun, but that's alright. I'm nowhere near finished with you. But since you were such a lovely plaything, I think its best we wash up together.'

Faye reached for a towel at the bedside. Wiping down the muck from her hands, she wrapped it around the red toy, allowing herself a better grip on the swaddled dildo. Rising from the bed, she held the elongated phallus tight and proceeded to the door. From there, she slowly paced the hall towards the bathroom. Faye placed the covered dildo erect on the counter, still covered in the concealing towel.

'I thought you would make an excellent fixture in here.' she announced, making sure her boyfriend would hear, even through the matted layer. 'I've been meaning to replace that creaky shower knob, and the woman at Cherry was so happy to help. So now you get to stay there whenever I'm out, and get to watch my naked body while I shower. Hopefully it doesn't get too fogged up, otherwise you'll miss the show. And if I decide to take a bath, chances are you'll get to go back inside me while I clean up.'

She watched the towel shake as the dildo inside struggled to break free. Good little Eli was wiggling again, but she still needed to wash the bodily fluids from her dripping anus and pussy. Taking him into her grip, she slipped the towel from the base, maintaining her grip. Placed on the edge of the tub was the attachment she had purchased, the perfect accessory for her new belonging. Repeatedly twisting, she removed the old knob and lay it beside, then took her plaything and screwed the base into the round attachment. Now firmly sealed together, Faye began replacing the knob, clockwise turns tightening their grip on the base. She made sure the dildo faced downwards into the off position, and then rotated it right a few degrees. Water began to flow from the tap, pooling at her feet before being sucked down into the drain. She tossed the towel towards a laundry bin on the floor. Testing the temperature with curled toes, Faye stepped in once it suited her liking. Then she released the catch that would divert flow to the shower head, and let the steamy water rain down over her face and hair. It poured down her chest and moistened her pubic hairs. It washed down her back and between her cheeks, carrying small blobs of jelly with it before dropping to the bathtub floor. Her own lubrication was also washed away, wiped off with her bare hand then rinsed to join the concoction destined for the pipes beneath her soles.

'Aaah, now that's much better' Faye cooed. 'Makes me wish I could send you down with all the mess you've caused. Would you like that, my little pet? You could join my juices and excretions and sink with them into the wastes below.'

She fantasized even as she spoke. Turning round, she spread her cheeks, giving full view to her dildo, of each glob of lube plummeting from the shut rim. Tight pink orifice squeezed shut, creased wrinkles lightly glazed, it deposited the falling bundles one by one with a quiet plop. Each one large enough to smother her pet, she imagined herself squatting over him, showering him in the aftermath of his excursion within her anus. If he stayed still, she could cover him thoroughly, and if he didn't she would need to teach him the importance of following his owner's commands. She would probably place him in a jar and instead release her shit inside, the penalty of not obeying was to join her logs in a lump, prior to their disposal in the porcelain toilet. Alas, he remained safely held within her dildo, and she was nowhere near ready to discard him. Clean and crisp, she reached for a new towel to dry herself off. Wiping down her hair and face, she snugged it around her breasts and stepped out from the tub. Twisting once more, she inspected her ass in the mirror, jiggling it in a bubbly congratulations on its hard work.

'Oh Eli,' Faye spoke aloud, 'my ass is so looking forward to your next date. Maybe next time it won't give you back. It would be a shame, but I'm sure it would take good care of you in my absence. Stay put for now, k hun? I've got work tonight, but I'll come find you again after. And do try to enjoy yourself, I did put all the cum in there for you after all.'

She watched him struggle in the downwards faced tip of the dildo, semen reaching past his chest. Faye decided she liked him that way, neck deep in the sticky white pool. A helpless little plaything. He wasn't going anywhere. She smiled to herself then departed.