- Text Size +

Eli awoke with a start. He opened his eyes. Feeling groggy, and hard pressed to make out details, he strained to peer through a nearby wall. It was tinted red, and there was something moving outside.

'All set, he should be waking up inside any time now. Enjoy your product Ms. Faye.'

'Thanks Candy, it's perfect!'

Two women were talking and their voices were muffled. Something humongous grabbed the wall, and he began to rise. He struggled to maintain his balance despite the fact that he waist height in, some kind of sticky fluid. Hoisted and turned towards a face, he recognized it immediately. It was Faye.

'Ooh! What a good little toy you are Eli.' she squealed.

They were moving now, bounding across a well-lit room and through the exit. They must be leaving Cherry. So everything had gone well, and Faye looked thrilled.

'Whoops, can't be showing you off just yet.' he heard her say. Suddenly he was falling, landing in a plastic bag. The fluid below him shifted as he did, splashing upwards to the ceiling. The space was tight, enough for him to stand, but half-filled with this viscous stuff. The bag lurched and a car door slammed. He heard the keys jangling and twisting, then the engine roared to life. He must be in the passenger seat.

'I do hope you enjoyed the little addition in there Eli. I decided that you look best smothered in your own cum. That way you can get to know what it feels and tastes like.'

His what? Eli tried to scramble away, but there wasn't exactly far to go. Even laying there horizontal on the seat, with the fluid pooled by the slight downwards angle, he was still partially submerged. She hadn't mentioned doing this. Why the hell would he want to be stuck in a dildo filled with jizz. He tried to bang the walls to get her attention.

'It's good to see you wiggling in there Eli, but I'm sorry hun, I'm busy driving. If you want to pleasure me, it'll have to wait until we get home.'

As they arrived, the brakes jammed hard. Perched as he was, the semen came rushing towards him in a wave. It sloshed over his head and then collapsed, coating his entire body. Salted and sticky, it began to return to a pool in the base of the dildo. It coated his hair, drench his skin, and filled his mouth and nostrils. He spat, the salted cream hitting the side wall and rejoining the rest below. With his hands, he tried to wipe off as much as he could, but despite his efforts, large sticky globs remained all over. Once more he was lifted, the prison settling horizontally in the base of the bag as Faye took him from the car seat and over towards the house. The entire dildo bounced and jiggled with each massive step, continuing to bathe him inside. Eli struggled to just stay afloat, keeping his head below the level of the fluid as it moved. Its increased viscosity allowed him small moments to work himself towards the top, but it was so thick and his arms and legs were tiring. The sound of keys returned, ever muffled by the walls of the dildo, and a door rushed open. They stepped inside, and immediately turned right, towards the main bedroom. As they moved, the gigantic hand returned, and Eli was plucked from the bag. Now upright once again, it was much easier to stand, the base of the toy forming a platform. Once again, the liquid pooled around waist height. He was lifted directly in front of her face, partially obscured by the translucent red plastic that encircled him.

'Oh, I see you've been playing in there. What a good boy. I was right, you do look cute drenched in cum. I think my sticky little boy deserves to please his owner after all his hard work, don't you?'

Faye was smiling, confident and devilish. Eli was lowered downwards and cast onto the bed. The blankets matched the color of the phallic toy. Returned to a horizontal position, he tried to keep himself curled above the fluid, trying to look around the room for Faye. She was undressing at the bedside, watching him intently. Her dress fell to the floor, revealing her lingerie beneath. With a flourish, she wrapped her bra around to the front, unclasped it, and let it fall. Her breasts were still enthralling, despite the red hazy tint. Eli found himself with a growing erection, despite barely keeping above the layer of his own semen. Her thumbs slipped in between her panties and her hips, stretching the elastic slowly, revealing bit by bit her pubis and inner thighs. Eli stiffened, watching the naked giantess as she in turn watched him.

'Do you like what you see, Eli? Maybe you can be a good boy and cum for me some more. I'd love to see you fill up that little container. Don't worry, you have as long as you'd like, seeing as how you won't be coming out any time soon.'

Eli looked around. What did she mean? He looked at the base of the dildo, through the hazy cum that coated it, and realized. There was no cap, no latch, no ribs to suggest a screw on top. It was sealed on all sides. He was stuck inside Faye's fuck toy, and she intended to keep him there. He tried to bang the walls, stomp the floor, but all he managed to do was send small vibrations through the wall and squirts of semen flying around inside. Naked and magnificent, Faye lowered herself onto the bed and plucked the dildo from the blanket. She upended it, and Eli watched as the rush of semen showered over him. Faye laughed, loud and vibrant, then shook the entire dildo. It swirled around Eli, forming a small whirlpool that prevented Eli from getting his feet down to the tip and his head above the surface. The tip was thinner, and even after finding footing on the slope at his feet, his cum filled to neck height. Letting it settle, he heard Faye laughing again.

'Look at you in there. I guess I'm glad I didn't add too much more, otherwise you'd have to swallow some to stay above water. Above cum. Haha, what a good little toy. But, I guess its time to get you into a new pocket. Seeing as how you enjoy my ass, why don't we let you in there first.'

She tilted the dildo horizontal. Laying on her side, Eli watched as he was brought closer towards her buttocks. Faye used one hand to spread her ass cheeks, revealing the tight puckered pink hole that intended to devour him.

'How does it look Eli? I hope you enjoy it in there, because I think it might be a little tight. Just wiggle around if it is, k?'

She took a small detour, dipping the tip into some lubricant that obscured his view of her asshole. Still, as he approached her bum, the light from the front seemed to dim and fade, the mountains of flesh closing around. He felt the opposition as the dildo was pressed against her anus. With the additional lubricant, it was short lived, and let way, the toy smoothly advancing into the narrow tube that lay behind the muscled gate. As he slid inwards, the inside of the dildo darkened, barely catching glimpses of the rim of flesh that formed her exit gliding downwards to the base. He descended lazily, inevitably, slick inner walls compressing the already tightened space. Outside the world shift, and the tube formed a shaft, heading down. No longer sideways, the semen pooled once more at the tips, now buried in darkness, save a glimmer that fed in from the base through Faye's taught asshole. Her fingertips and palm covered most of it, allowing only the smallest of beams to illuminate the red interior. As she inserted the second half, the compression of her walls became evident. Eli felt as the chamber tightened, and the level of the cum within began to rise. With each inwards movement, it rose higher, past his chest and neck. On complete insertion, he was fully submerged, almost no free space remaining within the tube. Eli thrashed, choking darkness and unable to breathe, he gagged and swallowed. Banging the walls and kicking, he tried desperately to resurface. The salted liquid filled his throat with each attempt to breathe as he fought to prevent himself from inhaling it. The walls vibrated, there squeezing ever continuous as she played softly, moving the dildo in and out in small motions that never allowed him to reach a full pocket of air.

'Mmm,' it echoed. 'Oh Eli, what a good boy you are. How does it feel in there? I bet you are struggling like a good toy, just to please me. It's just like having your cock in there, except far less messy. Less messy for me, I mean. You get to be a good boy and marinate in your cum.'

She began thrusting more vigorously, and the walls threatened to crush him as he was pressed even deeper into the small conduit. Each movement withdrew further, allowing an occasional breath, but each time he raced down again. Eah time it was forced from his lungs until she tugged him back upwards. Repeatedly he was drowned and rescued, his mouth and nose sticky and wet, eyes filmed over with the coating. From outside, she continued to moan.

'Ooh, Eli. That feels wonderful. I didn't realize how well you'd fit in there. I can feel how tight it is. Are you having fun in my ass? I do hope so, seeing as how my toy is going to be in there a lot. Keep wiggling, or I might accidentally squeeze you in two.' Faye resumed thrusting, and Eli felt her pelvis shudder. Her orgasm was coming, and if it was anything like the previous night, her ass was going to crush him. He tried to squirm, tried to escape, tried to pound the walls. Yet his only accomplishment was to quicken her pacing. Moments later, she paused, the walls becoming tense as Faye came. They closed in, forcing the last vestige of oxygen from Eli's lungs. It held him there while her body pulsed. He couldn't inhale. He couldn't exhale. He couldn't budge. Deprived of sustenance, his vision faded from a pale haze to complete darkness. His body slumped into the creamy abyss.