- Text Size +

As Faye stepped out of the shower, she heard the outside door slam. Eli must be home. She wrapped a cream towel around her hair and her waist, checked herself in the fogged bathroom mirror, and twisted the bathroom door handle. Opening it just a crack, she called out for him.

'Hey Eli! How was your morning?'

'Meh, fine. I guess. What'cha been up to?'

'Oh you know, girly stuff. I'll be out in a sec.'

Faye dipped out towards the bedroom. From the drawer she pulled out some lingerie. After slipping on silky blue panties and a bra, she concealed them under a red dress. It was bright and flowery, a perfect fit for a date with Eli and a sex shop. She met him in the kitchen where he sat, thumbing the discard pile of mail. The Cherry flier sat nearby, still open. When he grabbed it, he chuckled.

'Well, well, well. What have we been reading?'

'Like I said, girly stuff. I was thinking about last night, and... well... I wanted to maybe try something new.'

'An adult store? Why the heck not, I'm sure that we could find something to whet your appetite.'

'Really? You wanna go?'

'Yea, sure. I think it might be fun. I mean, hell, if anything, I bet we'd find something that would fit in you perfectly.' He winked, Faye grinned.

'Well, this store is special. Apparently they are pretty high-end. They actually let you have everything sized, and will make you toys in practically any way you ask.'

'Really? Damn. That actually sounds hot.'

'It's not exactly what you think. They make toys that you can actually fit inside. And after last night, with you licking and fucking my ass... I just thought it would be so hot to actually shove you inside me. Can you imagine?'

Eli looked stunned. Faye wondered if she was too forward. Maybe she should have tried to trick him into going. She still intended to make him into a her plaything, but she knew from her reading that he actually had to sign up for it. Otherwise, they'd just be turned away once they arrived. She didn't have to tell him what she intended to do with him, she just had to get him to agree to being put inside one of Cherry's toys. After that, she could have him all to herself.

'Wait, so they'll actually put me inside a toy? Like a dildo?'

'Yea, or other things. They'll let you try almost anything. I'd get to have you inside my pussy, and you'd get to watch as you fucked me. I'd get to come all over you while you were in there.'

She watched as his cock stiffened. Perhaps these decisions were best made while in the mood, as Candy suggested.

'And if you're a good boy, maybe I'd stick you up my ass and fuck myself. I'd even let you watch my ass open up before you pleasured it.'

Faye watched him fidget. She knew he was getting more excited. He was rubbing his hands against his inner thigh surreptitiously, trying to conceal himself, but failing miserably.

'I'm in. God, I can't wait to see that tight little ass of yours up close and personal. Did you want to go today?'

Faye smiled again, her eyes practically shone.

'Ooh! You're going to love it!' Faye squealed. She grabbed him and pressed herself tight, burying his face into her chest as he sat. Snatching her keys from the wall, she took him by the hand and dragged him to the door. Eli rolled his eyes at her over enthusiasm. If only he understood her excitement, he might have been more reluctant. Faye drove, fighting the urge to speed as they set off. Eli was quiet in the passenger seat. He was still fiddling with his thigh, fighting to keep a stray erection from tenting the front of his jeans in public. It wasn't long before they parked outside the small shop. A single door with no handle waited beneath a sign that matched the pamphlet. Faye calmed herself, strolled up to the front door as Eli casually joined her, and knocked.

A young woman opened the door. Faye recognized the voice from the phone.

'Hi, I'm Candy. Welcome to Cherry. Come on in!' Her voice was even cheerier in person.

'Hi Candy, I'm Faye. This is Eli, my boyfriend. We talked on the phone this morning.'

'Oh, of course! It's nice to meet you both, let's go inside, I'll get you started.'

They were shown to a front counter. The walls were lined with a variety of implements. Faye began to recognize the designs and names from her internet research. It almost felt silly calling it that, when all she really did was fantasize about sex toys on the internet.

'Alright Faye, so did you both decide what you'd like to go with?' Candy asked.

Faye responded for them. 'I was thinking I'd surprise Eli. But as to our previous discussion, I was thinking that Eli should contribute a bit to the process.'

'What did you have in mind?'

'Well, if you have a private room, I was thinking I might have him add a bit of his own, ahem, flavour.'

'Oh!' Candy said, a look of surprised realization. 'That sounds delightful, and we will be happy to set aside a room. Did you also want to try sizing the product?'

'Yes, I was hoping to have an intimate fit. I think Eli could help me with that as well.' Faye glanced over to him, seductively biting at her lip. She didn't have to feign her desire.

'And that all sounds alright with you Eli?' Candy asked, turning to face him.

'Yea. I'm kind of looking forward to playing inside her ass.' He followed his remark by grabbing her ass and squeezing tightly. Faye quivered. She tried to keep herself calm. Candy just smiled knowingly, and reached down, retrieving a pen and a long piece of paper.

'This is our standard contract. We've decided to let Faye choose the device. Eli, I'll just need you to read this over, sign at the bottom, and we can get started!'

Eli eyed the contract. Faye was nervous, very horny, but nervous. Eli hummed while he read, teasing her with the same tune from the previous night. She watched from his side. The contract outlined the disclosure agreement, return policy, and details as to the ownership of the device. Eli paused as his eyes met the paragraph.

'Ownership agreement. So Faye get's to do whatever she wants with me when I'm shrunk?' he asked.

'Naturally.' chimed Candy. 'It's a formality we are obliged to include. Otherwise the woman would be committing a sexual offense in overpowering you, once you are inside.'

He seemed satisfied. Faye almost thought that Candy was on her side. She read on, trying to remember what she had read in the reviews. The contract didn't mention bringing him back to normal size, or a length of time. Somehow, without including these details, they were left indefinite. Permanent. Faye wondered how many guys had read the same lines without asking about the finer details.

'Looks good.' said Eli, signing below the last paragraph.

Apparently quite a few, thought Faye. Her nerves washed away as he returned the pen to its cap and twisted the paper around, passing it back to Candy. She took both and returned them below the desk.

'Then were all set. I'll ask you both to follow me. Once you've had some time together, feel free to exit to buzz me and we can get you sized. After that, we'll get Eli wrapped up and you'll be off.'

Candy showed them down a dimly lit hallway. The room they entered contained a television, queen bed, and featured a number of small toys on display.

'As per your request, you can gather any contribution in one of the jars next to our toy selection. Pornography is available on several channels if you fancy. Take your time.'

Faye ushered Eli in, and closed the door as Candy left. Eli turned to face her, but she shoved him instead. He stumbled backwards onto the bed, back falling into the soft beige bedspread. Several maroon pillows were placed at the head, and Eli inched himself backwards to rest on them. She sauntered onto the bedding after him, immediately reaching her fingers to his waistline. Unbuckling his belt and casting it astray, she popped the single button open and lowered his zipper. She was biting her lip again, leaving small imprints and a few droplets of saliva as she gnawed. He recognized what she was after, and brought his hands down to wrestle off the jeans, immediately followed by his boxers. He lay there calmly, exposing himself for her, clearly waiting for her to begin her affections. Faye bent in close, now on her hands and knees below his legs, and brought her face down towards the base of his cock. His penis now free, it stood unabashed and erect. She parted her lips and let her tongue slide forth, gently pressing it against the base, before gliding it upwards. Faye could smell him there, pre-cum already beginning to glaze the head, a musky saltiness already present on his skin. Letting herself reach the edge of his foreskin, she swept her tongue around his head. Like an ice cream cone she circled, letting his wetness mix with that of her saliva. After finally completing a few rotations, she tilted her head sideways, letting her parted lips slip over the head of his cock, and then sealed them around it. She paused there, playing with her tongue, teasing the tip as it waited in her mouth. She pressed him into her cheek and let her saliva coat him before sucking gently. Her tongue still played, wrapping itself around further down the shaft, writhing along the taught skin. As he grew, she pushed herself further down, allowing his head to enter the uppermost part of her throat. It sealed itself against her pharynx, preventing her from breathing as she bobbed up and down. She started slowly, allowing his full expansion, until she could feel him throbbing against the back of her throat. Faye let him relax there momentarily, reaching one supporting hand down to his testicles and cradling them. She rubbed them gently, taking one in her hand and then the next, being careful not to squeeze too tightly or scratch the delicate skin. His arousal was only driven further, and Eli began to thrust his hips upward in attempt to force himself into her throat. Faye let her muscles relax, feeling as the bulge of his head entered her esophagus as he advanced. Inching forward, her mouth approached the base of his shaft. She let herself gag slightly, throat snapping shut to clench on his cock, now buried deep within. He began to pull back, removing himself from her mouth as she took a deep breath. Eli's hands grabbed her hair next and pushed downwards, urging her to continue swallowing his cock. He fucked her throat with each thrust, quickening his pace with each repetition. Faye watched Eli as he threw himself hard to the pillow, hips arching upwards in a final thrust. She withdrew her mouth to let her lips seal around his throbbing head once more, and he came inside. Forceful squirts splashed into her palate, and his salted taste landed on her tongue, pooling there with each addition. As he finished, she sucked off the last of his ejaculate, and held it there, smoothly grabbing a jar from the nearby shelf. Eli relaxed, penis no longer throbbing, hands rested to either side and legs straightened fully. While he recovered, Faye emptied the contents of her mouth into the small container, watching as the liquid pooled. A small amount of her own saliva pooled with the creamy thickness of his orgasm inside. It was perhaps only a few milliliters, but it would be plenty. Sealing the top with a plastic lid, she returned to gently playing with his shaft and testicles, watching his detumescence as he reclined with eyes closed. Eli's breathing returned to it normal pace, then slowed even further as a warm smile swept across his face.

'Mmm, what a good girl you are, Faye. That was great.'

Faye wanted to laugh at the remark. She loved it when he called her that, loved it when he acted in control and manly. Almost as much as she would enjoy returning the favor. They snuggled there together, and she let her head rest on his chest. Once more, the fantasy gripped her. Her little man was going to be inside a red dildo, smothered in his own cream. She could feel him struggling inside, unable to escape his fate. Sloshing around inside the pool of his own ejaculate as it coated his body and lathered his face. He would bang the walls and floor, all while she pushed him into her pussy. The vibrations hardly dampened by the sticky fluid that entrenched his squirming form. In and out, over and over, fucking herself with her toy. Feeling his cries as he was cast about in the restricted cage, her warm flesh squeezing him, squelching the fluid around him and tossing him within. The anticipation was too much. She reached towards the small table nearby, and pressed the buzzer.

Candy rapped on the door before entering. Faye returned to her feet and moved to meet her.

'Sit tight Eli, Candy and I are going to find just the right fit. Then we can test it out.'

Candy nodded and Faye left with her, Eli still lying groggily on the bed. They moved to a new room, this time filled with an array of phallic toys.

'I want a red one, and I want to be able to see inside.' Faye noted. She grabbed a green dildo, hollow but without a cap. 'Like this one. And we're going to put him inside with his semen.'

'Splendid. And how about some of the finer details? Did you wish to add a vibrator, or perhaps a small heater? The warmth should prevent his liquid from congealing.'

'Absolutely, lets try the warmer. Does it need batteries or something?'

'Not at all. The device does contain a small battery, but it's quite small. Its recharged by motion or light and stores additional heat. It may malfunction if kept in a drawer too long unused. We recommend keeping it somewhere sunlight can reach it, or somewhere hot for at least fifteen minutes each day. It's well insulated from inside, so it doesn't take much. Rather nifty in fact.'

'I wanted to attach him as my hot water knob in the shower when I'm not using him. Will that work?'

'Definitely. We'll be sure to add the attachment. Once you are settled, feel free to call and we can walk you through any installation.'

Faye pictured herself in the shower, spreading her cheeks to tease him through the fog that coated the toy's exterior. She could remind him even in the bathroom what a good toy he was, and where he would be going again soon. Candy noted her requests down on a pad and then stepped out, leaving Faye to her daydreaming. All too soon, she returned, carrying a small briefcase. Candy lay it out on chair, and clicked the latch. She revealed to Faye a long row of varying sizes and forms. The majority had a small curve, and the size increased from one to the next. More fanciful ones lay next, further angled, one with a second phallus for her ass, clitoral vibrator, even one extra handle. Faye reached for one of the larger sizes, trying to picture Eli's penis for reference. She knew that it would probably still fit in her ass.

'I'll go with this one.'

'Do feel free to try as many as you like. If you find a good fit, I recommend up-sizing or down-sizing depending on your experience. Keep in mind that for anal use, it's probably better to stay fairly small.'

Candy closed the briefcase and handed it to Faye. She took it with a tight grip, and then stepped through the exit, following the small path back to her original room. Eli was still on the bed, fiddling with one of the nearby vibrators with a quizzical look. He smiled when she came in, then glanced towards the case she toted. Faye lay it down on the bed beside him, and opened it up.

'I like this one best.' she offered. 'What do you think?'

'It's nice, I like the color. Red did always look good on you.'

'Well stud, I think we better give it a test drive then.'

Faye took the dildo and dipped the tip into some lubricant. She reversed herself so that she facing away from him, ass high in the air and back arched downwards. He took it, and brought it behind her. Faye took a deep breath, and then another. Eli brought the phallus to her pussy and began to rub it along her vulva. She could feel the lubricant, cold on her lips as he worked it back and forth. Suddenly, he pushed, and the thickness entered her walls, sliding easily to its full depth before she could exhale. A moan ensued, and she lowered herself further down to the bed. He continued to press it into her depths, fucking her with the red toy while she moaned and gasped. Faye wondered about the fit, it could be a size larger even, as after only a short time, she could still feel a brevity of space between it and her cervix, and the extra width would be most welcome. She tried to stay focused despite the sensations, but her resolve soon waned. Letting her body embrace the rhythm as it forced in wards and withdrew, she could feel that carnal desire within her again. She wanted release, but she also wanted him to try it in her ass. Faye twisted an arm behind herself and took Eli's wrist, pressing it backwards and up, sliding the tip of the dildo along her perineum towards her asshole. He took over, spreading her buttocks compliantly and pressing the tip to her tightened anus. Just as before, she tried to relax, letting herself open as Eli applied smooth pressure to the base. It began to enter, teasing her rectum open as it slid, parting the constricted walls as it delved. She felt as his fingertips reached her asshole, and then bounced backwards, the dildo in tow. It suckled within, the stimulation inside a fire that she urged hotter. Eli's pace continued, never pushing too fast, watching her close as she felt her pleasure mounting. Faye's hands clawed at the bed reflexively, the surge flooding her senses and contracting her body into knots. She relinquished control, and it overtook her. Sparkling heat swept upwards and out, passing from her lips, her toes and her clit. Sucking in air through the blanket, face mashed hard against it, she let the wave dissipate. Eli withdrew the dildo from her, and placed it back into the case.

'Well? What did you think?' he asked, grinning smugly.

Faye agreed with her first inclination. A size up, a size six. It was probably the most her bottom could take. She had heard that some people learned to expand their ass even further, but that would have to come with time. Instead, she cemented her decision and then rolled onto her back, staring up at Eli.

'The six, that's what we'll go with. You ready?'

'Of course.'

With her moment so close, Faye scrambled to her feet, and rapped the buzzer again. Candy reentered, carrying a shot glass with a purple cloudy liquid on a silver tray.

'Whats the verdict?' she asked, eyebrow raised.

'We'll go with the six.'

'Perfect! Eli, this is for you. Should make the whole process more relaxing. I'll have Faye waiting outside while we finish up.'