- Text Size +

Faye poured herself a cup of coffee. Deep black and steaming, she rested it on the counter. Reaching for the fridge handle, she opened it wide and snatched the carton of milk. Prodding open the tip, she poured a dollop into the mug. After returning it and closing the door, she took the handle and brought her morning delight to the kitchen table. Sitting on a comfortable wooden seat, Faye sipped happily. She looked at the stack of mail in front of her. Sifting through it, she discarded several fliers and coupons, kept a bill to the side, and then happened on a curious new arrival. The laminated pamphlet was addressed to her, and it was from a shop she had never heard of. Adorning the front was a neon red fruit, and the stylized wording 'Cherry'. Flipping it open, it wasn't what she expected. An adult store. It wasn't advertising stamina enhancements or your typical array of sexual implements. Instead, written in calligraphy, it said 'Personalized implements for her, let him fulfill your wildest fantasy.' Cryptic yet simplistic. She figured it was worth looking into. After all, Eli had insisted they try using toys. Faye had never been sure, it felt impersonal, especially when he could do for her exactly what she wanted. She took another sip, piping hot liquid welcome in her mouth, and swallowed. Reaching for her iPad, she popped open the browser and searched the name and address. The results included a ton of reviews, all from female clients, but the store's personal website was less than helpful. Turning instead to the reviews, she began to read.

'Went to Cherry with my boyfriend and now he's in my drawer. Literally! I can't wait to use him every day after work! 10/10!'

'I loved their candy array, and just couldn't help myself. I can't decide when to actually eat him though, gah!'

'My guy friends all laugh that women don't need a man, just a nice black dildo to play with. But you know what's better... both.'

'I still don't know how they size them so perfectly. I mean, he just fits. Like fits exactly! I'm thinking of going on a few more dates so I can try to make a collection.'

Still a bit perplexed, Faye read on, page after page. She was starting to get the jist. Apparently, this Cherry shop could turn guys into sex toys. Dildos, anal beads, plugs, candy, or even jewelry. Just reading about it made her horny. Eli would be out for quite a while, but she almost felt like she was plotting against him just reading this stuff. Or maybe he'd like it? Faye wasn't sure. I mean, being turned into her personal sex-toy-slave thingy? She wondered what she would even get. Her mind drifted to him, licking her asshole the night before. Faye knew she was getting aroused, and her panties were slowly beginning to moisten along her thigh. She could change them later, what harm was a little research now? Turning back to the reviews, she began to compare them vs images of sexual implements. Each one became a fantasy. Eli could be a little dildo, lubed up and forced into her dripping pussy for as long as she liked. She could get him to wiggle inside like a good vibrator, even squeeze him if he wasn't struggling. It was exciting, wicked and cruel, but so hot. Or maybe he'd prefer to be in her ass. Faye licked her lips absentmindedly. He could be a little bead, and she could just pop him in before work. He'd get to wait in her bowel, squished by her walls, slowly covered in all her excretions and excrement all day. She could play with herself, let her fingers roll the bead inside of her through her vaginal wall. He would roll around, squished into her shit as she fucked herself, coated in all her contents inside a dark, enveloping tunnel. Helplessly swallowed by her ass until she had her next bowel movement. She wanted him to struggle in his bead too, wanted him to be a good little pet and stimulate her anus as it feasted. But that barely broke the surface. One girl said that she had her ex turned into a piece of furniture. Apparently he was now inside her living room, disguised inside a chair. Fully plush and comfortable, she even had it fitted so that when she removed the top cushion, she could ride his cock underneath and fuck herself while watching TV. Faye wondered if Eli would want to be a life sized doll, one she could just keep in her closet until a whim struck her and she decided to bring him out. He would have to be adjustable of course, so that she could pleasure herself in a variety of ways. The idea felt kinda similar to bondage, but way more sexy. He would only do what she wanted, and the pleasure was all hers. He could be Faye's personal plaything. He could be a lollipop, or bubble gum, or a brownie, just a helpless dessert for after lunch. Faye realized she was playing with herself. Hand running along her clitoris, the thought passed and she continued fantasizing.

How could she choose? Would he even want to? She didn't feel guilty. If he wanted to be her toy, why not let him? Not that she couldn't try to convince him. If he declined... no, he wouldn't. She was sure he'd want to try it. Well, perhaps 'try' wasn't the right phrasing. The reviews implied it was quite permanent, that the toys and their contents were legal property of their owners. She loved the entire idea. So wrong, and yet perfectly right. Faye tried to make a decision. She wanted him to struggle inside her, she wanted to be able to tease him and make him please her. She wanted him to know that he was her toy, and that she was his owner. Yet, that would make it all the harder to convince Eli. He probably didn't want to be smothered inside her, pleasing her at her every whim, left in the bedside drawer or on a shelf once she was satisfied. Faye hoped she could convince him that it would be intimate and sexy. That he would get to have his way inside her every day and night. Like a dirty little secret for them to share. Even the idea of deceiving him made her horny. If he did end up inside a toy, she intended to use him plenty, but in whatever way she wanted. He would get to be inside her, and would wait patiently in her top shelf, buried under her panties until she returned. She couldn't help but smile at the thought of him trying to escape while he was forced inside her again and again. It would feel wonderful, her body compressing him and working him. She felt ecstatic, could almost feel him down there wiggling. Faye fought to contain her excitement, but it wasn't much use. Instead, she channeled her zeal and began to scour the reviews, comparing images and sizes of different toys, knowing that she only had one chance to make the right choice. Assuming he said yes, he was going to be hers, and she intended to keep him for a long time.

She picked up her phone and dialed.

'Hi! Thanks for calling Cherry. This is Candy.' a musical voice answered.

'Hi Candy. My name is Faye. I just heard about the shop.'

'No problem, what can I do to help?'

'Well, I was really hoping to bring by my boyfriend by later. I'm still having some trouble making up my mind though. He just wants to make me happy.'

'Of course!' Candy chimed. 'We have a lot of options, and can accommodate practically any request. I'd be happy to help you pick something suitable.'

Faye was beaming. She was surprised at how open the woman was. Her enthusiasm only fed Faye's own excitement.

'I'd really like to get something I can use in my pussy and my ass. And I want to be able to tease him. He loves being reminded who's in control.'

'Mhm! Well that's a start, so why don't we walk through a few things. Once you come into the store, we can always chat more and discuss any extra details. First we need to decide what style of device. We have phallic objects, beads, form-fitted enclosures, or more customized shapes. Anything take your fancy?'

'I definitely want him to be able to wiggle inside. I'm having trouble deciding if I want to be able to keep him in me all day, or just use him at home.'

'That's a hard choice, if I do say so myself. Sometimes it's exciting to bring your boyfriend to work or to the gym, but others are more relaxed knowing that he is safe at home. We also offer custom displays so that you can show him off.'

'Like a trophy case?' asked Faye. It sounded incredible. She could keep him on display and show her girlfriends. He could wait patiently while they ogled her pet.

'That's one option. We also provide attachments for bathroom decor, or even kitchen utensils. We're quite flexible in our designs. I'll let you think about it. Beyond general shape, you also need to consider size, color, and contents.'

'Contents?' Faye asked.

'Yup. If you prefer a hollow option, you can still add some restriction by adding items of your choice. Most girls who choose to stuff their toys do it with some kind of fluid. Some also request a capped model to exchange the contents. We can also have your guy bonded inside to make it more challenging for him. And finally, we can offer vibrating or temperature adjusting enhancements.'

'Wow! I really hadn't thought about all that. Is it too weird to say that this makes me really, really...'

'Aroused? Not at all, it's best to make a selection when you are excited. We girls know what we want best when the mood is right.'

Faye shuddered. She really was horny. This woman was so frank about the experience, it was almost refreshing. And they were talking about shrinking her boyfriend and making him into a toy! The girl obviously knew what happened to the guys that came in. It had to be the sexiest, weirdest, most frightening and arousing conversation she had ever had.

'The last thing I'd ask you to consider is sizing options. We can have you sized in store, or you can choose to have it sized to an in-store consultant. Still, we recommend the first option, as having the right fit is important. So we'll see you later today?'

'Yes. Yes, of course. I can't wait.' Faye replied, exasperated.

It would really work. To think that so much went into making a choice. Thank god she had talked to Candy; she would have been missing out on so much if she hadn't. As she ended the call, Faye realized that she had been soaking in her own arousal for far too long. Stripping down, she tossed her drenched panties into the laundry bin and headed to the bathroom for a shower. As the hot water washed over her breasts and back, it was all she could think about. Eli, stuffed inside a dildo, doubling as her hot water knob.