- Text Size +

Faye relaxed herself onto a chair in the main lobby. She could feel her tiny prisoner wiggling, just as instructed. Still, it was best to make sure that her pet worked hard. Faye clenched her rectum, immediately rewarded with increased struggles from within. It was better with her shrunken ass plaything free to wiggle, outside of the plastic confines of a dildo. She could feel it better, she mused, it was nice. Each thrash, twist, turn, or toss of the little bug inside her anus vibrated throughout her pelvis, and Faye let her hand dip past her skirt. Arriving on the outskirts of her pussy, she motioned in circles. She used a touch of pressure, letting herself feel the bead of her own clitoris glide past her fingertips as they swept. Each little electric sensation was amplified by having her rectum filled. Naturally, when the wiggles of her prey matched the stroking of her clit, Faye was doubly recompensed. Her labia were dripping now, and reclined as she was droplets passed the curved folds to trace her perineum and reach her ass. She could smell herself, her motions stirring the air and filling her nares with the acrid scent. Her pelvis was in heaven. Invigorating pulses stemming from each orifice drew her to ragged breaths without relent. Faye let them come, swift and shallow, a climax drawing nearer with each wave of the her fingertips along the sensitive hood. She wondered if her contractions were crushing her anal prisoner. Hopefully. Regardless, the vibrations continued, only aiding her summit to a precipice of warmth and release. Faye drew breath once more, deep and full. She exhaled forcefully, her muscles contracting without command. Her body flexed wildly, and she felt her pelvis follow suit. The struggles in her rectum suddenly stopped, as her walls held tight with unrelenting force. Faye relaxed once more, satisfied and released, letting her ass find a comfortable position on the seat as her shoulders came back to contact its spine. The pressure in her chest subsided and her contractions diminished, but the sensations from within her rectal prison did not return. Perhaps she had crushed the little bitch. It would be a shame, Faye had wanted just a little more fun. Still, there was only one way to find out.

'Time to come out dear. You made a wonderful snack and a great vibrator, so its best we let you have a breath of fresh air.'

Faye rose from the chair, and bent over next to her bin. Plucking out the small sphere, she let it roll back and forth in her palm. With her right hand, she lifted the delicate cap from its top, placing it nearby on the counter top. She retrieved the pot, the baggy, and the jar, placing each in a row next to the cap. Then she turned behind the counter and pressed a red button. From a low drawer lacking a handle, a sliding box came out. It was mechanical and had the Cherry logo printed on top. It had a small input container and a faucet like exit that poised over a off-white ceramic plate. Faye inspected it, and decided she was all set. She let herself bend down, one arm against the counter to brace herself, the other lifting her skirt with her wrist as her fingers held the sphere against her asshole. It was time for little Olivia to come out. Faye bore down, letting her sphincter relax, feeling the peristalsis carry a tiny load that pushed against the inner walls of her rim. It expanded accordingly, allowing first Olivia's feet to emerge, directed perfectly to slide into the bauble that Faye held open for her. Next came legs and a torso, and naturally a head. The form slumped out of her anus, stained a nutty brown, and slumped into the sphere, gliding to rest at the bottom. Faye's sphincter shut, and she righted herself, satisfied with Olivia's expulsion, and let her skirt fall back to cover her ass once more. Faye brought her hand back around, holding her prize as she took the cap and screwed it back on. It would keep her little pet well contained, and had a few other benefit.

'Wake up little one!', Faye said to the collapsed form in the bubble. She gave it a small shake, and from within, Olivia rolled over and opened her eyes. Her little pet looked exhausted from her rectal ride. Shame she wasn't a little more appreciative.

'There you are. Looks like you fell asleep on me. That's a shame, because I was almost done with you. But since you've been so ungrateful, I think it's best we continue.'

Faye took the sealed clear toy and brought it over to the counter, opening her palm so that her little pet could see all the supplies she had laid out.

'I think it's best that you know exactly where you are headed. Hmm, where to start. I think that you are getting pretty accustomed to being a piece of shit, and I think that shit is something to dispose of. It does have other uses of course.'

Faye gestured the ball towards the pot and the bag.

'Like here, little pieces of shit like you make excellent fertilizer for plants. Or perhaps you would be best referred to as manure. So I think that I will take my shitty Olivia manure and feed some plants. I've got this nice clay pot for you, and some seeds of course.'

Then Faye lifted Olivia to face the jar. It was filled with a brown mush, and sealed tight with a lid that bulged slightly. Written in black marker on a piece of tape that lined its side was a single word. Eli.

'And we best not forget the last ingredient. You remember Eli? I figure that you two should get well acquainted and become fertilizer together. Which takes us right back to the start I'm afraid.'

Faye lifted the jar with her opposite hand and carried both Olivia and it towards the machine ejected beneath the backside of the counter.

'This here my little manure is our store compactor. Don't worry, you won't be the first to go through it, or the last. It should make quick work of packing you and Eli into a little pellet. It's a necessary precaution. The material of your little bubble is very biodegradable, nutritious even, so I'm sure the the snapdragon roots will love eating you. I just don't want you chewing through it and escaping before the plants can enjoy dissolving and ingesting you.'

Faye dropped the sphere into the input chute, watching it roll into the dark box within the belly of the machine. Next she unscrewed Eli's jar. He had fermented inside, and the stench was awful, but she quickly slammed it upside down, allowing the lump of brown to follow the sphere. Lastly, she ripped open the baggy, and let several snapdragon seeds fall in with the concoction of feces and Olivia. Through the wall of the device, Faye could see the little bead wiggling. She snapped down the lid and flicked the machine on. Slowly and surely, the inner container began to constrict in circular fashion. Walls mixed and encircled the contents, slowly closing and compacting Olivia and her companions. The moist feces began to harden with the force, forming a ball around the sphere that contained Olivia. It only took twenty seconds, and with a pleasant dinging sounds, the container tilted slight, and a ball rolled out towards the exit. From the nozzle of the faucet-like exit, the ball descended to land on the plate in front of Faye. It lacked the stench of the initial mixture, clearly far denser and perfectly well rounded. The brown mass was speckled with seeds, Olivia completely obscured deep within. Faye ripped a small piece of paper from a nearby drawer and used it to pluck the ball off the plate. She brought it over to the pot, half filled with soil, and let it fall to the center. She pressed it down firmly, until it was buried, and used her fingers to flick some soil over top. No longer visible, Faye took the pot and its manure pellet towards the back of the lobby. She placed it there, rested on a window sill. It was dark now, but the spot would be the perfect blend of half-shade to allow her new plant to grow.

'Hey Olivia, I hope you can still hear me from in there. I know its dark, but don't worry, pieces of shit like you shouldn't mind. You're nice and buried now dear. I so do hope you and Eli get along well together in there. It should only be a few days before those seeds start to sprout, and hopefully they will gobble you up quickly. I know this variety love a tasty bit of manure like yourself, so be a good shit and try your best to feed them. I've got to head home now, have fun being plant food!'

Faye turned away, leaving the pot to silently rest. Nobody was about to look twice at the pot, let alone dig down and find Olivia buried inside. Oh well, the girl would be gone in a few days. Faye let a grin reach her lips as she fetched her purse and walked to the front door. She closed it quietly behind herself, turned to lock the deadbolt, and waltzed smugly towards her car.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Think I'm done this one.

Enjoy this and my others.

-Xxana