- Text Size +

Olivia couldn't move much. She tried to pry herself in any number of ways from the glass wall to which she remained held fast. It was no use, and she was tired. She spat again, trying to rinse any amount of the taste of shit from her mouth. The thought caused her to retch again. Her tongue was coated in the horrid mixture of anal lollipop drizzle and feces. Her nose was saturated entirely with its wreak, and it wasn't fading. She tried not to pass out, but her head was swimming. Chest constricted down by the gummy substance, Olivia was struggling to take each breath, and there was no hope of the entrapment ending soon. Fighting to stay awake, she rouse to the sound of gigantic footsteps returning. Faye's giantess body came into view again. Her massive legs were towers that obscured the nearby world, and carried a weight that quaked the shot glass with every footfall. Faye bent down, and her face sat at eye level with Olivia. Her lips were raised into a smug grin. Her voice was booming.

'Oh little Olivia, are you having fun in there? You smell positively horrid. What have you been eating my dear?'

Faye chuckled, loud and echoing. Olivia lacked the strength to return an insult, not that Faye would even hear her diminutive voice.

'It's alright that you don't have much to say, hun. Trust me, I can handle all the talking. Well, explaining is maybe the better way to put it. See I've got some more fun to have with you before you're free to go. Doesn't that sound amazing?'

Faye's gigantic finger entered the shot glass, scraping along the bottom towards Olivia. It became coated with the foul mixture that glazed the surface. Once it reached her, it jutted into her side and underneath, lifting with immense force. The sticky substance began to separate, prying Olivia slowly from the base of the overturned glass. She began to descend, falling onto the curved surface of the wall that lay on table, an unbalanced floor that rolled left and right with each movement of Faye's appendage. Finally free, Olivia rest momentarily on her knees, but Faye interrupted her with a poke of her fingertip against Olivia's stomach.

'Oh dear Olivia, my finger is all dirty, be a good napkin wont you?'

Faye began to wipe, motions that pressed Olivia into the ground and rolled her around. Faye's finger waved its away along her breasts and stomach, her legs, her ass, leaving a thick lining of the disgusting mixture along Olivia's skin. It only added to the previous coating that her asshole had drizzled over her minutes ago, adding incredible weight to her body. Olivia struggled to return to her feet. The shifting surface and extra layering only allowed her find a position on all fours, anything farther was impossible without risking another fall onto the glass. She was bruising and in pain from the rough handling of Faye's gigantic hands. Olivia drew in deep breaths laced with fecal stench, gagging once more.

'That's much better now isn't it? You aren't exactly the best cleaner though my dear. But at least we have you well lubricated. Should make your next adventure a little easier. It's time for you to be a good girl and go up my asshole. I want you to feed yourself to it. Crawl right in there and make sure you go in the whole way, otherwise I might accidentally crush you with my anus. I want you to wiggle for me, and if you do a good job, we'll see about getting you back to normal size.'

Faye giggled as she spoke, the fucking bitch was loving humiliating Olivia. She knew she couldn't resist, and Faye was liable to just kill her if she didn't comply. Olivia looked for a way to perhaps leap from the table, but the only way down was into the trash bin, and a cursory glance revealed a pool of brown slop lining its bottom. Barely having enough time to think, a gargantuan palm grasped the outside of the glass and shifted it dangerously close to the edge. It encircled almost the entire shot glass, tiny cracks of light barely illuminating the gaps between Faye's fingers. Moments later, the light from behind, near the top of the glass faded, immersing Olivia in an eerie darkness. The tiny streams of light available to her revealed the approach of Faye's anus. The mounds of fat that formed her buttocks were spread just around the lips of the glass, exposing the dimly lit folds of her asshole. Olivia could hardly see it, and any smell was already drowned out by the existing filth that slopped over body. Olivia swallowed hard, the foul taste once again returning to the back of her throat and filled her belly. She trudged forwards towards the only apparent exit, just as Faye asked. It was her only chance. Olivia pressed her hands, tiny fragile things, against the rim barely open rim of Faye's anus.

'Ooh! Olivia! Good girl. Be a good snack and get in there. I hope you don't get smushed. I think you will make a fantastic shit later. Remember to wiggle like I said. When my toys don't wiggle enough, I'm forced to squeeze them a little extra to get them going. Would be a shame if my rectum crushed you before you leave.'

Olivia leaned in, feeling the folds in front of her. They were small crevices, lined with stick fluid and speckled with dry flakes of shit. Then she reached her hands towards the center, a tiny circle of delicate skin, plenty large enough for her to crawl into. The pried position of Faye's ass cheeks maintained it in a slightly opened state. It narrowed as it went in. Olivia could feel the moisture of the wall inside, begging her to crawl inside. The hole pulsed suddenly, clenched around her arm, a tight grip that she couldn't withdraw from. Three heartbeats later, it relaxed, the clenched sphincter reopening the anal canal perched before her. It had opened even further, easily enough for her to slide in. Olivia gulped, and pushed from her legs, hands entering the tight space first. Her head followed moments later, but her shoulder stuck. The sphincter began to close again, her head encircled in flesh, lined with mucus and stale feces, pausing around her neck and stopping her breath. She flailed her arms, completely immersed in darkness, feeling the tiny rim clenched tight, pausing, and then reopening yet again. She tried to breathe, face pressed hard into the anal mucosa, inhaling bits of fluid with the sickly hot air that surrounded her head. Olivia pushed off her legs a final time, shoulders sliding in through the damp passage, legs lifting off the floor as she was dipped in to her hips. She slowed there, but the sphincter did not close fully. Instead, the walls that smothered her face began to ripple, forming waves the coaxed her inwards. The small movements slid her along, carrying her as a hapless passenger, a tight pulse around her shoulders moving her forwards and in. Olivia felt her feet pass the outer rim, her entire body completely devoured by Faye's rectum. The motions slowed, and she felt the tiny draft at her feet dissipate. She was in total blackness. All she could hear was the sloshing sound of fluid leaking around her, warm and thick mucus that allowed her to move her limbs slightly. A faint pulsation of pumping blood formed a hollow din. Outside, Faye righted herself and turned to check her ass in the mirror. Cradled as she was in tight flesh, Olivia remained unaware of her predator, smiling as she inspected her sealed anus and empty shot glass.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Need a break? Can't wait for more? Try searching up my other stories.

If you have enjoyed it thus far, hit up a review or a request.