- Text Size +

Faye felt a tiny tearing sensation. A nuisance at best. The lollipop didn't seem to want to come back out, but she rested patiently. With a deep sigh, she bore down once more, allowing her abdomen to contract, and her anus to expand slightly further. She was greeted with a satisfying release of pressure and small pop. She heard the lollipop clang against the glass as it landed. Olivia was probably squirming underneath, but Faye wasn't quite done with extruding her anal contents. Olivia deserved a bit of extra flavor on her dessert, good little girl she was. Faye waited patiently. Her ass began to expand once more, its second round much easier than the first. A thin mass emerged from her anus, brown and moist, it mingled with the pink mush that remained of the lollipop and landed down onto the larger sphere below. Faye sighed again, taking a small piece of toilet paper from out of her purse, and wiping her behind before standing herself upright. She turned to check on her work. Peering down, a large pink orb sat filling the majority of the shot glass, topped with a small piece of feces that was already beginning to spread along the sugary treat and fall down the cracks towards the base of the glass. And of course, barely visible at the bottom, face and feet jutting out slightly from beneath the lollipop, lay Olivia. Faye laughed triumphantly. Taking the soiled paper beneath her hands she bent down towards the glass, a giantess inspecting an insect in a jar.

'Oh no Olivia. It looks like your present was a little too much, even for you. I hope you don't mind that I added a little bit extra, after all, my ass appears to have melted the original a bit. Be careful, my shit is starting to drip down, and unless you gobble it up fast, its probably going to gobble you up. Lots to eat in there my dear.'

Faye took the stained toilet paper and nudged it against the mound of waste on the top of the lollipop, causing it to slide to one side and immediately begin cascading down the side of the glass, burying Olivia's feet.

'Oops, looks like a little more has fallen in. Not long now Olivia. Get eating or your going to get buried in shit.'

Faye watched the tiny Olivia begin to open her mouth, quickly filled by a mixture of brown waste and sugary pink slop. The girl chewed fervently and swallowed. Her body wracked as her stomach fought to spew the mixture back up. Instead, she opened her mouth once more, and it filled this time with mostly shit, which she swallowed diligently.

'Good girl. Hope that tastes good. If you keep up eating it like that, I might have to make more for you. By the by, I forgot to mention. That's all courtesy of the young man you brought in a few hours ago. He was delicious. I figured you'd enjoy eating him, but I didn't realize how much of a mouthful he'd be. Hope he slides down just as easy for you.'

Faye giggled as Olivia's thrashing resumed, gagging and spitting up a thick brown fluid that sloshed back onto her own face. Faye watched as the girl began to sputter, her face slowly buried a thick puddle of murky brown and bright pink. She frowned slightly. She wasn't quite done with her darling Olivia, so she'd have to fetch her out. Faye hesitated, watching small bubbles emerge through the fecal slop that hid Olivia's face. Just as the last few began to raise to the surface to fizzle out, Faye took the glass and plunked it over, spilling the contents out directly into a small bin, lined with a white trash bag. Olivia remained stuck to the base, but was no longer buried by the foul mixture. Faye shook the glass slightly, and the lollipop rolled slowly outwards and into the trash, leaving Olivia alone in her container.

'Was that fun Olivia? I hope so, because I've got even more planned for you! I'm sure you're looking forward to it as much as I am. I'm just going to need a few more things to get ready. So why don't you hang there a bit.'

Faye stood herself upright again, casually throwing the toilet paper in with the remaining waste in the bin, then left Olivia there, held tight by the sticky glaze that secured her to the shot glass. She blew a fake kiss to Olivia, then turned to the back hall to find her next prop. Working at Cherry had exposed to her a wonderful array of new and devilish ideas. Faye hadn't realized how incredibly creative and dominating women could be. Shy and quiet girls would come in, hoping to turn their boyfriend into life-like sex doll. One even hoped to make her's into a chew toy for her dog, to use him to teach fetch to the new puppy. A personal favorite of Faye's was when a girl asked to have her boyfriend made into toilet for her girls' dorm. Faye figured the poor guy was making an excellent fixture in one the various stalls within the sorority house. It had inspired Faye to think of a fun idea or two for getting back at Olivia. She turned into one of the supply closets, that housed row upon row of models and components for varying assemblies of toys. First she grabbed a small bag from the top shelf. From the third row she selected a plastic-like sphere with a cap. It was clear, thin, but fairly inelastic. Next she grabbed a clay pot, before deciding she had everything she needed. Oh! Except of course the final touch. Faye reached under the final row of goodies and slid out a small jar, which she stuffed into her purse, before tucking the remainder of the supplies into a bin, back towards the main lobby and her darling new pet Olivia.