- Text Size +

Olivia awoke abruptly to a shaking sensation. She was throttled left and right, eyes flashing open to bright lights. The quake ceased, and she found herself drop, resting between dark folds of soft fabric. She could faintly see some light up above, slim lines draping in from folds in the cloth above.

'Hey Faye, you good to close up tonight?'

The voice was familiarly cheery. The girl from the front desk. She was a few feet away, but unable to see outside the cradling fabric, Olivia could only guess where exactly that was.

'Of course Candy. Don't sweat it. I'll just clean up a bit and grab my stuff. See you tomorrow!'

The second voice was close. Very close. Directly above her, it cascaded down towards Olivia. The soft encapsulation shifted after the second woman spoke. It too rang familiar. It was Faye's voice, but it was so loud. Where the hell was she? A door shut quietly, and all was quiet.

'Well, looks like she's gone. Guess you can come out for some fun then Olivia.'

Faye's voice pounded against her once more. She shifted and tried to roll herself upright, but the fabric immediately shifted and Olivia fell back down. Glancing skywards, she watched as the lighting from above spread wider, and two large appendages dipped inwards. The giant prongs betrayed telltale lines of flesh, and were dipped in a glossy coating of sparkling green. Finger polish? But they attached fingers were massive. And they drew nearer, slowly encircling her chest and squeezing. Olivia tried to pound her hands against the fingers, but they only clenched tighter, hoisting upwards. Lifted by massive force, she found herself leaving the pocket of fabric only to be twisted and land on her back against a soft bed of fleshy palm. The lighting was of stark contrast to the darkness, but Olivia looked around desperately. Her eyes caught the form above her. It was Faye. She looked smug.

'Oh there you are. Well, well, little Olivia, how the tables have turned. I hope you realize that you've fucked with the wrong girl. If not, I'll be happy to show you.'

Olivia spat, a tiny glob that drizzled in the long creases of Faye's palm. The giantess above her hardly seemed to notice. Faye clucked at her from above.

'Now that wasn't very nice. But it's quite alright. After all, I wouldn't want to go where you are going. But I guess neither did Eli. Oh well.'

Olivia watched as the gigantic hand closed, a prison of fingers that caged around her and pressed tight. She was overturned and a quaking sensation followed as Faye began to move across the floor. Her destination remained unknown for only a brief time. Without warning, the hand opened, but with palm now turned downwards, and Olivia had nothing to cling to. She barely scratched the skin above her as she flailed, falling out of the hand and landing along a glass slide. It carried her downwards to a base and her feet hit the base painfully. The surface then turned flat, and Olivia became aware of her surroundings. Slick glass walls formed a tall shot glass. She felt the sides, too slick to scale. Faye was looking down at her from above.

'Perfect, that should do the trick. But you look so lonely in there. Why don't we see about finding you some company. I know just the thing.'

Olivia was lurched and the glass was placed on hardwood flooring, visible through the walls and base. Nevertheless, her focus was entirely on the form above her. Faye was fully dressed now, unlike back in the room, and was wearing a wavy green skirt that matched her nail polish. It only extended to mid-thigh, and from her vantage, Olivia saw nothing underneath. She wasn't wearing any kind of panties, instead all she saw was dark flesh. A pink droplet crashed beside her, plummeting from far above. It landed halfway from her prison and Faye's white heels, but the ensuing splash spread a tiny amount onto the side of the glass, obscuring her vision. Olivia caught her breath and cursed loudly. She smashed herself into the shotglass, hoping to tip it, break it, anything. The glass was thick and failed to indulge of her efforts, hardly rippling from the force of her blows. From above, Faye's body lowered. Her knees bent downwards, her ass descending down toward Olivia. Faye assumed a squatting position, resting herself on her heels, with ass hovering inches above. She lifted her skirt with a hand, folding it to rest along her hips, allowing full view.

'Like what you see Olivia? If I recall correctly, you left me a present in there. I don't think I deserve it though, and so you should probably have it back. I apologize, it might not be in quite the same condition as before, but what's a girl to do?'

Faye's asshole was directly above the opening of the shot glass. Olivia pressed herself tight to the wall. Above her, the tight orifice was glazed in a pink coating of sweet sugar. Faye's asshole slowly drooled, excreting a small flow of pink slime. It formed at the opening, daring itself to fall. More accumulated, forming a tiny pink bulge, that began to flow downwards, a glob that stretched itself to near impossible length. Faye smacked her own ass. The pocket of pink mucus fell and hit the base of the glass. Olivia cried out in horror. Her entire front side was splattered with pink ooze, and it held fast, globs that decorated her naked body. It held an odor of waste and sweetness, mixed to form an overpowering scent that filled her nostrils. She clawed at the coating with her fingertips, barely prying off large molding layers, spreading copious amounts onto her hands until they became ineffective. The stuff was drying against her skin! Completely preoccupied, Olivia paid no heed to Faye above until she heard another loud slap. A second stream fell, and it landed directly on top of her, thick fluid that worked its way down her body in a pink haze. Olivia spat, struggling to spit and make room to breathe. Each effort only saw further fluid drizzle from her hair over her face. She tried to shake herself, hoping to dislodge some of the sticky hell from her head, but her feet were beginning to stick down, and she tripped forwards. Olivia rolled as she fell, landing onto her moist back with a squelch, feeling the suction as the sticky fluid adhered to the base of the glass beneath her. Now facing directly upwards, Olivia screamed in horror. Faye's asshole was still perched above, splattered with pink-brown muck, and it was opening, slowly. From behind the anal folds, a large sphere was emerging. Faye's tight folds accommodated it slowly, stretching from tight folds to shiny thin sheets of skin. The central hole widened as the form emerged, directly above Olivia. Faye shifted herself, lowering her ass to rest pressed tight to the widened top of the glass. Sitting directly above Olivia, she continued to scream and thrash with futile effort. The ball above her was growing as it emerged, Faye's tight ass stretching to a maximum. A small fissure was forming in the skin, and it began to bleed slightly at the effort of the lollipop's expulsion. A drizzle of thin, dark crimson rolled down the emerging tip and fell onto Olivia. The sphere quivered under tension, perched on the precipice of freedom. It hovered there, awaiting its descent onto Olivia's body, held fast to the bottom of the shot glass. With a deafening pop, Faye's asshole spat the pink sphere downwards, before shutting itself tight.