- Text Size +

Faye stood motionless, bent forward, facing away from Olivia. Her hands were placed on her ass, prying it apart to expose the wrinkled folds for entry.

'Good girl, I think it's going to be fun shoving a few of these up that tight hole. What do you think Faye?'

Olivia chuckled as Faye failed to respond.

'No? Oh well. Let's see, do we start small or do we start with something to tear. I'll decide for you. This pink one looks perfect.'

Olivia took the globular pink lollipop by its cream handle, wrapping her fingers around the spine delicately. She licked it once, hidden from Faye's view, then stroked it up her thigh towards fleshy vulvar lips. The girl winced as the candy orb slid up towards her nether. Olivia continued on, a streak of pink sugar trailing behind the lollpop as it pressed to Faye's vagina. She twisted it there, rotating back and forth as she drilled upwards. The folds of skin that protected her pussy parted slowly, small globs of lubrication dripping onto the candy as it nestled itself between them. Olivia let her fingers continue upwards, pressing the globe into Faye's cunt, feeling it slide in with a sucking lurch. Her fingertips came close to touching the girl's genitals before she tugged downwards. She clenched as expected, and Olivia felt resistance, but continued to play, forcefully beating it in and out. Her poor little Faye, a humiliating little candy tester in a store for lost souls. Olivia wanted to jam the entire thing inside and leave it there, but she was probably already breaking policy as it stood. She wanted to humiliate Faye and get to eat her new toy all in the same day. It would make for excellent dreams and a wonderful morning shit, a veritable tortuous two-for-one. Faye twitched again as Olivia wrench the lollipop from the girl's pussy. Vaginal lips dripping a sugary pink slime, Olivia let the candy continue backwards towards a presented anus. Letting it nestle on the off-brown stained folds, she rest it there.

'What a good little model you make Faye. I hope this lollipop doesn't rip anything when I shove it in. Best to take a deep breath before I shove it in. And try not to cry will ya?'

Olivia watched Faye breathe deep, but didn't wait for her to release. Instead the gigantic pink prod was shoved hard against her rectum, and Olivia laughed as it entered smoothly. The puckered folds betrayed their owner, as they too spread wide into a tight rim of skin that climaxed around the orb before it continued inside. Her ass swallowed it well, and then closed tight around the stick. Olivia tried to retrieve the candy with an outwards pull, but snapped the stick, letting it fall to the floor.

'Oops! Guess we've lost that one. I think that's all the proof I need. Have fun trying to get it out tonight Faye. I'm off to eat my new toy.'

Faye uprighted herself. The girl was practically crying as she fled the room. Olivia enjoyed her pain, but feigned remorse. Her exit was quickly followed by Candy's return. Olivia reclined, looking pensive at the remaining lollipops laid out next to her.

'Have we decided then?' she chimed. She looked mildly displeased, but hid it well. Olivia shrugged.

'I think we're still going with the deep cherry one, in this size.' Her hand gestured to the mid-size lollipop. Candy smiled and closed the case, holding it at her hip.

'Perfect, your product should be set in about twenty minutes. Let's get you back to the lobby then?'

Olivia rose slowly. Candy had already exited the room, lost from vision in the dim hall. Olivia yawned, lazily trodding to the door before stepping into the hallway. It was empty, and the lobby was visible three doors down. She began to walk in that direction, once again passing the series of windowless rooms and closed doors. Head facing forward, she turned abruptly as a door next to her swung open. Looking inside, it appeared completely empty. She leaned in, glancing at mechanical walls and odd panels. A small centered dais, hardly the height of her foot sat in the middle, clearly labeled with a series of measurements beginning at a half inch and ending at twelve. It felt like a tiny closet, a creepy odd closet. She lost her balance momentarily and stumbled a step forwards, and before she could turn to face the exit again, the opened door slammed into her back and pushed her completely inside. A loud and vibrating hum escaped the walls in all directions, surrounding her in cacophony and darkness. Olivia cried out, only to taste an odd scent. A fruity taste filled her mouth and nose, bathing her and choking off her yell. She collapsed, inhaling slow steady breaths of cherry-tinted gas.