- Text Size +

Olivia entered Cherry with a new man in tow. She felt intoxicated. Eating Eli was just the start for her, and despite taking almost an entire month to find another willing companion, it was worth every moment. He stood there gawking, eyes flitting along the walls lined with an extensive variety of toys. She followed his gaze, noting him stopping on a series of beads that house a hollowed tapering tube. Olivia figured it was to contain a hapless man, pinching him around his legs, then hips, then chest, and finally encapsulate the head like an astronaut's helmet. An anal astronaut, on a final mission to unexplored, or perhaps well explored depths. She placed her hand on his shoulder and eyed him longingly, extensively decorated eyelashes flickering seductively. He followed her head as she turned towards the counter, new fuck-toy-to-be in tow. A young woman stood behind the counter, musing to herself about something and smiling intently. Her elbows relaxed onto the glass counter top, and she was chewing a large wad of purple bubble gum. Directly beneath her, housed behind the clear panes, were rows of shaped lollipops. An old fashioned spherical choice housed the Cherry logo, tiny capsular space for prey easily noticed as it conveyed diminished shadow to the samples behind it. It was a deep hue of red, hints of a darkened purple only adding to its cherried appearance. Olivia licked her lips, glazing them in a thin layer of sticky fluid that caused her lipstick to shine. That particular model looked tasty, and she loved the thought of working her way through it. Tiny morsel trapped within, fighting to break the walls to no avail as her tongue stripped the sugary protection from him. And finally biting down as she reached its core, crushing his pathetic form between her teeth, eviscerating him twixt pearly razors and swallowing the sweet victim, sent to join gastric fluid and melting chyme within her belly. The whole store was invigorating, but that was definitely where he was going. She let her palm fall, rapping loudly on the glass.

The girl awoke from her apparent stupor, opening with a chiming quip.

'Welcome, welcome to Cherry! My name is Candy, veritable hostess of the emporium. How might I help you two?'

'We we're hoping to have my new man here taken down a peg. I'm definitely thinking we'd like to try the lollipops that you have on display.'

'Wonderful choice of course! We can discuss options after a bit of paperwork.'

Candy beckoned him forwards with a wave, and he joined Olivia by the counter. From behind the desk, she produced a long form and a feminine pen decorated with hearts.

'We'll just need your full consent to our procedures and signing of ownership transfer. If you have any questions after reading it let me...'

Her new pet had already signed the form twice and was passing it back to the clerk before she could finish her thought. What a good boy, he would make an excellent shit.

'Umm, okay!' she returned. 'Well all that's left is to discuss options. I agree that our line of lollipops are an excellent choice, so let's discuss sizing, filling arrangements, flavoring, coloring and the like. Anything jumping out at you?'

'Yeah, I want a large one, blood red, strawberry flavored, and I'd like a little syrup in there as well, half-full at least.'

'Perfect! People are rarely so set early on, but I trust that you have given it an appropriate amount of thought together. Shall we get started then? Follow me.'

Olivia followed Candy, hand fastened to her pending lollipop's arm. She was led past the small doorway into a series of back hallways. Something triggered in her mind.

'Excuse me, I remember reading that one is able to test products on a series of models. Would it be possible to test a lollipop as well?'

'Hmm, I can't say we've had that request before, but I do think it's a completely fair idea. Did you have something in mind?'

'I want to get the sizing just right, so it would be great to try it up someone's ass or pussy. The pop and suck needs to be perfect.'

'Oh indeed, it sounds... incredible.'

The woman almost looked, aroused? Olivia wasn't surprised. You'd have to be delightfully twisted to want to work at this place. To literally doom men to a fate of sexual slavery in shrunken form, concealed within pocket sized toys; this job must take a certain kind. Olivia wondered if Candy had eaten her fair share of the clientele, or whether she was of a more voyeuristic flavor.

'We'll just get... sorry your name was Kaz, right?'

He nodded.

'Yes, we'll get Kaz all set, and I'll get you all set up in another room miss.'

She handed Olivia a small pamphlet. It was actually tastefully made, and quite comprehensive. She flipped towards the available models, and almost burst out laughing. Faye! Faye was a model? Fuck, she had fallen far. Olivia hadn't seen her since their... falling out. Candy returned moments later, and Olivia already had her finger on Faye's image.

'Is she available for use? I think she looks perfect.'

'Faye? Good choice, she's one of our newer demo models, I'll have her brought to the room momentarily. Please, follow me and I'll get you set up.'

Candy showed her to a small room, a well lit mimic of the store front, complete with a small collection of sample toys lining the walls. A comfortable chair sat in the middle, lined with maroon leather that cradled Olivia perfectly. Already set out was a small suitcase, opened to ninety degrees, and showing a plethora of colored lollipop's, varying from the size of her fingertip to her entire fist. She took her index and traced a line down the largest one. It would take days to reach the center, if you could manage to get the damn thing into your mouth. The smallest was hardly a bite and swallow, a bleb of candy on a cheap stick, designed with speedy snacking in mind. That wasn't what laced Olivia's mind at the moment, she was completely engrossed in imagining sticking each one, methodically and painfully up Faye's tight holes. Maybe the girl would squeal a little bit if she forgot to use lubrication. Maybe her ass would greedily swallow the whole damn fist-i-pop, gaping whore she was. Her smile formed, a demoness near satisfaction, ready to torment and humiliate.

A girl walked in, completely naked, shaved vagina exposed beneath a curving belly and breasts. Her expression was complete shock. Olivia continued to smile as she stared head on at Faye's naked body. She let her pink tongue escape, drizzling saliva across colored lips contorted in a voracious sneer.