- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Olivia rubbed her belly. Swallowing Eli hadn't seemed to change her outwards appearance, but she felt ecstatic. She couldn't believe he was in there, slowly dissolving. The shell of poached come would be first, little white strands of protein and salt liquefying and melding with her gastric juice. That would only leave him, the little fucker. She figured it was a fitting end for him. After that day when he insulted her, she had always wanted to get back at him. Olivia hated him for making fun of her ass, everyone had been laughing at his stupid jokes, but she wasn't entertained. Olivia didn't get mad, she got even.

So tiny Eli, her little morsel would get to become her next meal. She could still feel the churning, the working tune of her belly as it bit into its prey. The walls were contracting and writhing, bathing him in the fluid. Piece by piece, bit by bit. She wondered if he would even be able to struggle, or was just too busy being tossed around as an insignificant rag doll, slowly being ripped up and escorted through her pyloric sphincter. Letting her palm glide, she continued to rub. It helped remind her of who was on top. Or more importantly, who was inside, for now. He wasn't going to be in her stomach forever, no. He would be sent along, a series of pipes that formed her innards absorbing him and passing on the rest. Eli would be melded, sculpted and formed, slowly built in a cylindrical brown mush to inhabit her bowels. And then she would shit him out. She loved the imagery of it all, loved the sadistic feeling that gripped her. More than that, she loved that it was Eli, Faye's little boy toy, who would be emerging next from her anus, just another hunk of dropped feces, never to be heard from again. She wanted to swallow him all over, see if she could make him squirm more. Olivia wanted it all, but she was content to rub her abdomen and wait, fantasizing about his eventual decomposition entrenched deep within her gut. He was nothing more than shit now, or at least, he soon would be.

It crossed her momentarily. She wondered if she should feel bad for Faye. Eli had been her boyfriend, miserable dick that he was. Yet, somehow, she didn't feel guilty. He deserved every bit of his fate, and Faye wasn't exactly her best friend. Olivia almost wanted to somehow swallow her too, let her join her stupid boy, who was slowly shriveling inside her. It was perhaps too devilish, but it fit Olivia perfectly. Watching Faye's misery would just remind her of her misdoing, and it would bring back all the wonderful pleasure of devouring and digesting Eli. Tormenting Faye with this only excited her more. The girl should know what Olivia had done, know that he was nothing more than waste. Faye would have to get over it eventually, but Olivia relished watching her frustration and loss. Perhaps it was the tiny man, churning away, but she felt wicked, and she loved it. She couldn't stop, and she didn't intend to.

Olivia lounged patiently. She was relaxing on the couch, eyes closed, dim lighting and peaceful. Her focus was entirely on the prisoner of stomach. She focused intently, feeling the tiny movements that stirred within. Churning, then expulsion, each subtle jolt sending more of Eli into her duodenum. He would be fading now, tiny chunks that were tickled by villi, sucked into her epithelium and then passed along. The process repeated itself, nourishing her as he glided. Remains that passed too far were forced into her colon. Peristalsis worked its wonder, circular muscle compressing and sloshing, longitudinal ones keeping a forward, downwards motion. The thunder within was subsiding now, replaced almost entirely by the squelching of mush. The last of her cum-egg, now just a slurry of protein and indigestable matter reforming within the wider space of her colon. Wet and labile, it was slowly dehydrate, resuming a more solidified shape. Bacterial colonies beginning their fermentation to produce the telltale scent of fecal matter. Eli was gone, and now there was a lump. It too was pushed along, muscles that continued to constrict and relax, heading slowly towards excretion from her anus. The balled up mass was shaping, taking on the form of its passage, a log of brown waste, moist but solid, ever approaching the clenched sphincter of her anus. It was rejoined with her previous meals, an amalgamation of her consumption, congealing together to build weight and move forwards. It soon sat in her rectum and paused, waiting for straggling bits to stick and further increase its size. Eli would leave small trace within, a thin layer that stuck to the fleshy walls that doomed it. Ever persistent, they finished their work, a lump that would wait, longing for her to expand herself and release it outwards. He was finished. Olivia's trance slowly broken, she inhaled deep. The building pressure alerted her to the need for delivery of Eli's remains. She was well prepared, and rolled sideways on the couch, then righted herself, hand reaching to grasp the glass jar. Once filled with jam, spread onto warm loaves, it would house her next bowel movement. Olivia let it rest on the ground below her. Rising up from the couch, she removed her panties and lay them aside, well clear of the splattering muck that was soon to slide forth. From a squatting position, braced on the table and couch, she stilled herself, allowing her abdomen to relax and her rectum to widen. The peristalsis began anew, and her rim expanded, tightened folds of pink skin retracted to allow safe passage of a slimy decomposed Eli. Once it began, she contracted herself, allowing her pelvic muscle and abdomen to aid its descent. A small visible head of brown appeared, gliding into view through the widening enclosure. It grew as she pushed, the beginnings of a length of deep cracked brown shit that plummeted towards the jar's opened neck. Greedily, it progressed outwards and fell, a liberating gush that plopped down into the base. Her anus winked, closing off and then resuming its open state, sending a second smaller piece to join the first. Piling on top, it spread towards the outer glass wall, coating it. The smell from inside escaped and reached her nostrils. Eli wreaked, even as her excrement, but at least he was completely passed. Olivia wiped herself with several pieces of toilet paper, lifting off small bits and streaks of brown sludge from her satisfied asshole, and then dropped it too down onto him. From the table she grabbed the lid, still lined with a specks of red jam on its under surface, and resealed the jar tightly. Extending her knees, she stood upright and looked to her production. It felt wonderful to pass Eli, to know that he had been polished off entirely by her own body and was now a worthless lump, trapped in a jar. She sarcastically hoped that Faye would like him as he now was, but knew ever more that she would enjoy her dismay at Eli's new shape and smell. Finished with her labors, Olivia took the jar and placed it on the counter, before opening the second kitchen drawer and withdrawing a pen and paper.

'Hey Faye, Eli and I had a wonderful time last night. He was a little too feisty for me though. Luckily, my stomach was able to shut him up a little. I hope you enjoy what I've done with him. He's all yours. Sincerely, Olivia.'

'P.S. He was delicious.'

'P.P.S Felt good coming out too.'