- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well this is a strange thing for me lol. I made this story a long time ago as a gift to a friend and i never planned on expanding on it but he twisted my leg and made me offer's i just cound't refuse lol so i welcome you all to chapter two of this massive cluster of events known as One Piece ^,^

 

This chapter contains spoilers to the show so if you don't want to know anything past the Water 7 Arc do not read.

 

But if you have watched past it then by all means enjoy it's lemony goodness :D

 

So without further adoo~

 

turn off the lights,

 

Sit back,

 

And...

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

Nami lay on her bed boredly as she felt the gentle waves of the ocean bumping against the Thousand Sunny. It had been a week since the incident on Enies Lobby and something about her time there bothered her, but she just couldn’t figure out why.

‘After we escaped Enies Lobby, I expected to feel amazing, especially with my new soap girl but what is it about this that makes me so…’ Nami frowned, unsure of the right words herself. “Is everything alright my goddess?” Nami leaned up slightly to look between her feet.

“N-No… everything’s fine Robin just… I don’t know.” She sighed in defeat. Robin pouted seeing her goddess in such a mood. Giving her feet one final lick like she had been for the past few hours she got up before making her way over towards Nami’s stomach.

“Is there something on your mind?” Nami shrugged casting her vision up as she stared at the ceiling. “I just feel kind of bored really. I’ve been bored before but this is different. It’s almost like my life’s gotten kind of stagnant after we rescued you… or more picked you back up since you went there willingly.” Nami scowled at Robin.

“But if I hadn’t gone there, then you wouldn’t have gotten your new possession my goddess. Don’t you like it?” Robin asked with worry, fearing she displeased her. Nami shook her head smiling. “I do love it I really do Robin, just like I love you. You’re still my favorite possession though.” Nami reached down to gently pet Robin.

The shrunken Archaeologist shuttered happily as she felt the gentle fingers of her goddess stroking her. Lying back, Nami cupped Robin close as she gently pet her like you would a pet. ‘Still though it was nice to get her… so why do I feel sad after I left Enies Lobby?’

The nagging feeling pestered her for a while before she finally decided not to dwell on it further. There was no point dwelling on the past, she’d eventually figure it out anyways. “Let’s take a bath. You can scrub my back for me.” Nami finally announced causing Robin’s eyes to light up in excitement.

“C-Can I use it?” Nami grinned setting Robin next to her. “You may, but only on me of course.” Robin nodded eagerly before her body slowly started to grow back to its original height. Nami lifted the charm from her neck eyeing it over.

‘Funny how one little item can change the outcome of my life.’ Even with a better understanding of the fetish charm, there was still so much she had yet to discover. One of the things she found out however was its ability to change objects into different things to suit the user, something she exploited quite frequently.

Getting up from the bed, she turned briefly to give Robin’s ass a quick smack. “It’s feels good to do that again. Don’t get me wrong you’re still staying your usual height but, I kind of miss you at this size.” Nami chuckled seeing Robin whimper under her touch.

“I-I’m always yours to do with Goddess. Whatever you want to do with me I’ll always accept it.” Nami looked into Robin’s eyes smirking. In less than a couple months her life had taken a complete U-turn. She was now dominant both in and out of bed with Robin. She had a power that rivaled any devil fruit user’s she had seen thus far, and she even gave some of her gold away!

‘That was only once you’re not doing it again!’ Nami scowled looking down. Cupping Robin’s chin, she forcefully led her into a kiss, making sure her dominance was known by her tongue fiercely probing the archaeologist’s mouth.

The brunette quivered under her touch, moaning loudly as she let the redhead take full control like always. She loved every moment of it. Feeling her tongue being shoved against her cheek as Nami bit into her, it was fantastic…

Breaking away she smiled lovingly before giving her cheek a gentle pat. “I know your willing but even if you weren’t I’d still use you for anything I wanted. You’re my property after all, don’t forget it.” Nodding Robin bowed lightly before following after Nami as she went towards their (really just her) bathroom.

As Nami entered she immediately discarded her usual clothes to the side before gently wrapping her thumbs over a dark pair of panties, clearly in need of a good wash. Robin grinned from ear to ear as she saw the filthy rag her goddess had been wearing for weeks.

“Are you going to change it into something else again goddess?” Nami lifted the panties up giving them a quizzical look. “Nope, she’s right where she belongs.  I hope you enjoy it down there, I know I enjoy you soaking up all that sweat.” Nami smirked tossing the panties to the floor uncaring.

Robin looked at the discarded garment before shaking her head amused. One of the first things Nami had done once she figured out she could change people into objects was changing one of the shrunken gang member’s she had obtained awhile back into a nice pair of white lace panties.

By their darkened appearance it was quite apparent they were well past dirty. Something that did pester her however was if Nami changed a person into an inanimate object, could they feel anything or even realize what’s going on around them?

She figured they had to considering what Nami had done to Kalifa but she had no idea if that applied to non-Devil fruit users. Smirking, Robin stepped into the bath behind Nami as her eyes traveled over her bare form. Reaching for the soap, Robin snickered seeing the strange ornament they had in place of a bar.

In place of a usual soap bar was a miniature figurine of soap which looked to have been cut into a very well sculpted girl. To anyone else that’s probably what they would have thought it was. Nami gently tapped the pendent before it faintly glowed signaling it’s effect.

One of the things Nami had immediately done once learning how to properly use the charm was make the blinding light it emitted much less blinding as well. By far it was one of her better choices. “P-P-Please… s-stop…” Nami looked over her shoulder sighing.

“Robin it’s talking again. Make it stop.” Nami said coldly. Robin smiled lifting the small soap statue up looking her over again. With its color now changed to a light tone it revealed its true form to her as Kalifa.

After Nami had learned about her Devil fruit power’s, sparks started to fly in her mind as she imagined all the things she could do with an actual soap girl. In the end, turning her into a living bar of soap was kind of mundane but it fit her needs quite nicely.

“P-Please… I’m, I-I’m begging you…” Kalifa pleaded quietly, her defiance broken after days upon days of remaining inanimate as a living statue. Lifting the pleading girl up Robin pressed her into Nami’s back before gently dragging her body over, her flawless skin.

One of the perks of Kalifa was the fact she acted as intended in water. As Robin scrubbed her up and down over Nami, suds began to form as they gently cleaned off her skin from the sweat and grime that had stacked up over the past couple of days.

Stroking the tiny blond up and down, she scrubbed her into Nami as she tried to please her goddess. By the gentle moans she heard, it was probably working to. Nami breathed a sigh of relief as she let Robin bathe her. It seemed like she didn’t do much for herself anymore.

She never had to make anything to eat; Sanji always did that for her. If she wanted pleasure of any kind Robin would jump at the chance to do anything be it a massage to an orgasm, she was always on top of her game like a good little pet.

‘Maybe… maybe that’s why things seem so dull, is it because I’m not really doing anything for myself?’ Her thoughts where halted suddenly as her breath hitched. “D-Did I tell you to wash my breasts Robin?” Nami said quietly, unnerving the brunette.

“I-I’m sorry goddess, you said for me to wash you, I-I thought you wanted me to be thorough.” Robin looked down with worry. Sighing Nami waved her off before leaning down more for her. “Well you already started get back to work. I’ll think about punishing you later if you do a bad job.”

“Yes goddess!” Robin immediately went back to work scrubbing the crying blond over her. ‘Geez, it’s not even fun to control Robin anymore… Am I, am I getting tired of her?’ Nami’s eyes widened in shock, how could she be tired of Robin, she loved her!

Shaking her head at the notion she breathed deeply as she tried to push the dark thoughts away as she let Robin work her magical finger’s over her… wait how many finger’s was that? Nami blinked in surprise as she felt herself being touched in multiple places.

Looking back she smiled warmly as she saw Robin’s many hands scrubbing and cleaning her off, tongues coming out of some of the hands licking away the filth to. ‘Way to go the extra mile. I guess you’re off the hook for earlier.’ Closing her eyes she relaxed further letting Robin do the rest.

Biting her bottom lip, the redhead moaned softly as she felt two of Robin’s many hands move between her legs. “I-If my bath is going to turn into this, you need to be in your place.” Nami muttered quietly as the pendant glowed briefly.

Feeling the hands on her vanish she reached behind her back before grabbing the tiny archaeologist. “Make sure to scrub me down to. If you’re only going to pleasure yourself I’ll still punish you later.” Nami warned before pushing robin under the water and between her legs.

Panting quietly, Nami looked behind her as she heard a gentle splashing in the water. “Oh right your still here aren’t you.” She reached back grabbing Kalifa’s flailing form. “Geez, she couldn’t even finish using you, what a bad slave.”

Lowering her hand under the water she pushed Kalifa’s tiny form towards her ass before groaning softly as she shoved the blond against her anus. It had been a day or so since she had her ass cleaned so it wouldn’t be too filthy for her soap girl but still. Being shoved up someone’s rear wasn’t exactly an ideal situation for anyone. Pressing harder she cooed softly as Kalifa’s tiny form was pushed further in.

‘She’s lucky to get this honor.’ Smirking Nami nodded as she moved her index finger as far as she could, trapping her soap girl deep inside her ass. Leaning back, she sighed contently as she felt the wonderful sensations of her toys.

Robin was definitely trying to get back in her good graces. Feeling the rapid movements everywhere inside her, she was no doubt using her Hana Hana no mi. Kalifa on the other hand was just thrashing about, uncoordinatedly. ‘Maybe I should punish her to? Sounds like too much work though. Maybe I’ll have Robin do it…’

There were other things she could turn Kalifa into, to make her point. She already turned most of the female gang members into her possessions. ‘I guess I could turn her into food and eat her. It’s not like it would kill her… then again, the last ones I ate didn’t settle to well.’ Nami shuttered remembering the awkward feeling of pushing out whole food still intact.

‘I already have panties, a toothbrush, sock’s and a reusable tampon… is there anything else humiliating I could turn her into besides my living soap bar?’ sighing Nami raised her foot up over the water as she inspected her leg.

‘There’s that feeling again… I’m so bored of them all…’ They were fun when she first got them. They were shiny and new! But now… they were just useless toys that she had no fun playing with… well except Robin, but she was different.

“Maybe I should tell Robin about this…” Nami thought it over and nodded. Maybe her original toy could give her some insight as to why she was so tired of her pets already. Suddenly her eyes widened as a guttural gasp escaped her lips.

“W-W-What the hell?!” Looking under the water, she reached for her rear before poking her entrance. Sure enough, she felt lots of squirming appendages inside her. “G-Geez, Robin…” Nami panted softly as she felt the rapid movements inside both her entrances now.

‘She always knows when I’m not being pleased.’ Shaking her head, Nami had to smile. Robin was the exception. She always knew the right way to please her, to make her just special enough to keep her interest.

Leaning back, Nami moaned loudly as she basked in the pleasure flooding through her. Kalifa was worthless right now, but as long as she had Robin… she was enough. She was all the pleasure she needed.

Moving her hands towards her breasts, Nami began groping her chest vigorously as she tried to coax her body to its release. Panting, her finger’s played with her hardened nubs as she flicked and pinched her nipples, groaning as she felt Robin’s hundreds of hands pinching and grabbing her ass and inner walls.

With the stimulation from all ends it didn’t take her long. Screaming loudly, she bucked her hips in the water as she felt her orgasm flood out of her, along with Robin. With that out of the way, she panted quietly as her eyes looked towards the water, watching Robin’s limp form slowly rising to the surface.

Lowering her hand she fished out her tired toy before sprawling her out on her stomach. With the wave of her hand, Nami activated the charm growing Robin back as she hugged the archaeologist into her. “Good girl, very good girl.” Nami praised as she pet Robin’s head.

The brunette moaned, nuzzling herself into Nami adoringly as she basked in the praise of her goddess. “Don’t think I didn’t notice your work back there as well. You definitely did better than Kalifa.” Nami smirked as she continued petting Robin like a pet.

“I-I… I wanted to make my Goddess happy…” Robin said tiredly as she continued to cuddle up to Nami. “Well you certainly did. I think I’ll let you have real food tonight, how does that sound?” Robin nuzzled her goddess further, happiness evident in her form.

“You spoil me Goddess.” Chuckling, Nami pushed Robin off her as she reached around her back. Hissing in pleasure, she fished in her ass for a moment before pulling out the limp form of Kalifa. Apparently Robin had thrown her around a bit.

“You did terrible as usual Ka-li-fa,” Nami sang out grinning chesurely. “I think I’ll have to do something worse to you. Maybe I’ll just toss you into the sea. You’re hardly worth keeping if you can’t do what you’re supposed to.” The blonde’s eyes widened in despair, she didn’t want to be a slave to the psychotic redhead but she didn’t want to die either!

As Nami pondered what to do with her little soap girl, her thoughts were suddenly disturbed as she heard a loud explosion which shook the ship. “W-What the hell was that?!” Robin pulled her arms away looking out the port hole on the side of the tub.

“I don’t see any Navy ships. Is it possible we hit a reef?” Nami shook her head sighing. “The explosion was topside. I bet it was Franky, he’s always making something explode.” She shook her head sadly. Standing up, Nami waved her hand briefly causing the green light of her pendent to flash.

“N-NO, P-PLEASE I DON’T WANT TO GO BA-“Robin looked down at Kalifa as her body slowly turned back into a solid statue of white soap again. “I guess your bath’s over then Goddess?” Nodding, Nami took the bucket next to the tub before dumping the warm water over her to wash off the excess soap.

“Come on we better check what’s happening up there.” Robin dunked her head underwater as she washed off Nami’s essence still coating her before following her out of the bathroom.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Topside ~

 

“What’s with all this noise, what happened?” Nami pushed the door to the deck open, annoyance clear in her tone. “The booze flew in the air, and then it blew up!” Chopper stammered in shock. Nami’s face went blank as she stared at her crewmates looking towards the sky.

“Maybe what we heard before wasn’t an explosion but some kind of a signal?” Robin muttered stepping outside the cabin after Robin. “What kind of a signal shoots fireworks?” Luffy scratched his head clearly confused.

“F-Fireworks?!” Nami’s eyes widened in shock. “It had to have been a signal flare then. It could just be a prank but if it’s not…” Robin trailed off, her expression turning grim. “I-If it’s not?” The other’s looked to Robin fearfully.

“Perhaps… we’ve alerted someone and there about to come looking for us.” As panic broke out on the ship, Nami suddenly felt a shiver run down her spine. ‘Somethings isn’t right… the air pressure, it’s shifting…’

Gasping, the redhead immediately moved towards the wheel of the ship. “Everyone get into position we have to escape, south to south west, a huge storms coming in!” The other’s looked to the clear skies skeptically but nodded knowing she was never wrong about these kinds of things.

As everyone began tying down there supplies and raising the sails the clouds overhead suddenly turned dark. Rain soon followed as a harsh torrent of water poured down on them. ‘It’s just like I thought, this storms not natural. Is this someone else’s doing?’

Hearing the crackle of thunder overhead, she decided not to dwell on it now. Escape was there first priority. “Franky do it!” The cyborg nodded changing the gears on the wheel of the ship as its wheels emerged.

As the Sunny began paddling out of the storm Nami watched the dark skies overhead getting darker and darker as they passed. Her feeling of unease only increased however as they delved further and further into the darkness.

 

~_____~

 

 

Nami watched the rain slowly coming to a stop as there ship began to slow. “I guess we made it out of the storm alright, but where are we?” Looking overhead it was as dark as night, almost like the sun had been abandoned and left alone, only for the darkness to consume it.

‘Wait a minute…’ her eyes widened in surprise. “This is it… we paddled the Sunny into the sea Kokoro told us about.” “So this is the Florian Triangle then?” Robin walked up next to her as she looked out over the ocean.

“The ghost sea…” The redhead walked around as she looked around the surrounding waters. ‘I guess where not far off now from Fishman Island now.’ As she heard the bickering of her crewmates as they teased Usopp about them being in the *Ghost Sea*an eerie melody sung through the air caching her attention.

“What is that? It sounds, like singing?” all their thoughts where cut off however as Usopp screamed loudly. Looking Behind her, the blood from her face drained as she saw a large torn apart ship slowly flouting next to the sunny. “I-I-It’s A, A, A… IT’S A GHOST SHIP!” the crew screeched in fear.

As Nami watched the imposing vessel slowly drifting by them, her eyes widened in fear as she saw a lone figure aboard the ship, the one who was apparently making the haunting melody they all heard prior.

“Someone’s actually riding the ship…” Robin muttered in surprise as she saw the person they had been hearing coming closer. All their faces went blank with fear as they saw the figure come into view. ‘T-This can’t be real... is, is that really a… a...’ “S-S-S-S-Skeleton…” Usopp whimpered as they saw the ship slowly passing them.

“No freaking way…” Zoro muttered in fear. As the ship passed by completely, Nami let out the breath she had been holding in, perhaps they weren’t going to- “Did you see that! There’s a singing skeleton on that ship!” Luffy screeched excitedly.

‘Oh crap…’ Nami looked at her captain in fear knowing full well what was going to happen next. Immediately he bolted towards the ship but was stopped by Sanji. ‘Geez, why does this always happen to us? Well at least the others are trying to stop him from going.’

Nami watched as Zoro and Usopp tried to talk him out of it but it was clear he wasn’t going to listen. “Alright, well he can’t go alone.” Zoro finally declared before walking forward. Nami stared at him blankly before he lifted up a handful of sticks.

‘Oh you’ve got to be kidding me!’ “Alright where drawing straws to see who stays and who goes on the creepy ghost ship with Luffy.” Nami shivered in fear as she looked at the other’s clearly wanting to go already.

“C-C-Can’t we j-just let Luffy go?” Zoro shook his head holding the sticks up again. ‘W-Well ok… m-maybe this won’t be so bad. I-I-I mean there’s 8 of us, and only two of us have to go… I-I bet I won’t even get picked. What are the chances of that?’

 

~_____~

 

Nami cried as she climbed up the rope ladder behind Usopp and Luffy. “W-Why did it have to be me of all people, I want a recount!” She sniffled crying harder. “Come on Nami get up here, its ghost time!”, “GIVE ME A SECOND!” She screeched angrily as she slowly climbed up behind them.

Sniffling, she shook her head sadly. “I should have made Robin go, she would have done it for me…” Looking back at the Sunny she contemplated going back but she was already at the top of the boat by now. ‘L-Let’s just get this over with…’

“Geez I really don’t want to do this…”, “Why not? You were all excited about finding a treasure ship earlier”,” THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THIS IS A TREASURE SHIP! LOOK AT IT, IT HAS SINGING SKELETON’S ON BOARD!” She screamed back furiously.

As she continued to climb her body suddenly froze as she saw said skeleton looking over the edge of the boat as they climbed up. ‘T-that’s it… we’re dead…’ Climbing back down, she immediately tried to get off the boat but a hand suddenly shot down before grabbing her.

“Come on you don’t want to miss this!” Luffy screamed pulling her up to the top. As she fell to the deck crying her eyes widened in fear as she saw its full form. It looked like a skeleton of course but it had on a rather tattered gentleman’s clothes. With a top hat covering an afro and a cane slung around it’s wrist, along with a porcelain tea cup in hand he was definitely something they would only find in the grand line.

Quickly scampering behind Sanji she peeked out behind his shoulder fearful, almost afraid of what was about to happen to them. The skeleton’s mouth widened slightly upon seeing them before his hand rose towards his top hat.

“Why good afternoon, Yohohohohoho! Why thank you all for stopping by. You must excuse me for not greeting you properly before, I really was quite surprised. It’s been so many year’s you see, wandering these water’s all alone. I’m so used to ghost ships you humans’ frightened me, it’s quite ironic isn’t it?”

Nami shivered in fear as she looked at his hollow features. ‘W-W-WE FRIGHTENED HIM?!’ “But by all mean’s please come inside and take a seat. I’m sure you have many tales to share.” he said happily. As Nami and Sanji looked at it fearful, Luffy immediately laughed juvenilely.

“Whoa, it can talk! It’s a singing, talking, afro skeleton!” Luffy laughed excitedly. “We’ll all be damned…” Sanji lit his cigarette in surprise as he stepped closer towards it. As Sanji moved away, its eyes locked onto Nami causing her to shiver in fear.

“Huh… oh my! What a charming young woman you are, beautiful!” Nami blushed shaking her hands somewhat embarrassedly. “O-O-Oh, n-no, no I mean I, w-well…” She stuttered trying to form a complete sentence. ‘I guess even the dead think I’m beautiful…’ Her ego rose somewhat at the thought.

“I’m all eyes for ladies like you… Or at least I would be, if skeleton’s had eyes, Yohohohoho!” He laughed at his joke happily. ‘M-M-Maybe h-he’s not all t-that bad after all…’ Setting his cane down, he brushed the dirt off his shirt before walking up to the redhead.

“Could you perhaps, show me your panties?” Blinking once, then twice, a tic mark appeared on her brow before she grit her teeth. “YEA RIGHT!” She screeched before kicking the skeleton squarely in the head launching him backwards.

As the skeleton fell down it laughed cheerfully. “Yohohoho! Feisty, I like it! That hurt me right down to the bone… because I’m a skeleton you see”, “I GET IT!” She screamed still enraged he would ask her such a request.

As Sanji and Luffy stared at them in surprise, the ladder suddenly breaking out in laughter. Stepping forward he crossed his arms grinning. “I have one question for you. Will you join our crew?” Nami’s eyes faded as she felt a foreboding feeling run through her.

“Yes, why certainly”

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~Back onboard the Sunny ~

 

Nami rested her head on her palm as she listened to the skeleton they had just been picked up. Apparently Brook was once a pirate like them. Then again with his tail he fit right in with everyone else. ‘I almost feel bad now for hitting him…’ As she let her thoughts wander, something did catch her attention.

“As for my shadow, it was stolen from me.” Brook said solemnly startling the others. ‘How can someone steal a shadow? I guess it has to be some kind of Devil fruit user…  It can’t be any stranger then a talking skeleton.’

Sighing, she stood up about to go back her cabin but stopped as she saw Brook standing as well. “Well, with that aside how about I play a song for you?” Brook stepped back before going over towards a case he had brought onboard with him.

As he reached down to pull out an old viola he laughed happily hearing the gentle tune as he tested its strings. “I am skilled with a great many instruments you know. When I sailed the seas with my old crew, I was there musician.” Upon hearing that Luffy cheered and begged for him to join there crew once more.

‘Geez, if it wasn’t for his shadow he’d be with us now. I’m not sure if I should be sad for the guy or not.’ Nami shrugged before going towards the door, however… Nami froze as she heard Brook rasping loudly. Looking back she stared at him with a mix of confusion and concern before he broke out into a loud scream, falling backwards.

“Hey what’s wrong, you’re freaking out?!” Sanji slammed his hands onto the table angrily before brook pointed a shaking finger towards the ceiling. “G-G-Ghoooooooooooost!”  Nami looked up above her before sweat began pouring down her face.

“W-W-What the hell is that thing?!” Poking its head out of the wall was a small white specter with a goofy smile on its lips. ‘Holy crap, it really is a ghost!’ The ghost moved through the wall looking them over before flouting out through the ceiling.

“I-It’s just leaving?” Zoro muttered before there ship suddenly shook violently. “What’s going on with the ship?!” Brook’s eye (sockets) widened before he broke into a sprint leaving the others in the dining hall. “No, it can’t be!”

Nami walked out behind him before her eyes widened as well. Staring at the open waters a massive wall blocked them from the front. “I-Is that a gate?!” Brook nodded shaking his head in dismay. “Oh what terrible fortune, they must have been watching you. That’s the only thing that makes sense.”

Nami was about to inquire further but brook took off heading towards the back of the boat. “Come to the rear of the ship, hurry!” Nodding she followed after him, signaling to Robin to follow her. As they moved to the railing their eyes widened in horror.

“What in the hell is that?” As the rest of the crew followed behind them they looked upon what appeared to be a massive island, literally shrouded in darkness. “D-Did you by any chance pick up barrel from the water’s near here?” Brook asked with worry.

Luffy’s eyes widened before he nodded. ‘So that’s what the signal was earlier. It was to alert whoever’s here to our location. But how did they find us, we paddled out of the water’s we were in?’ “What is this place?” Robin muttered quietly.

“This is the ghost Island that wander’s these parts… they call it, Thriller Bark.” The other’s shivered upon hearing the name of the place. “So let me get this straight… who ever sent out that signal earlier has been following us this whole time?” Nami summarized thinking things over.

“Indeed, you’ve been targeted by the denizens of this island.” Brook stepped off the railing he was on before walking away. “W-Wait where are you going?” The skeleton grabbed his cane before walking towards the edge of the ship.

“Truly this has been a fortunate day for me, not only was I able to meet you but my wish has been granted as well.” As the other’s watched Brook leaping through the air, Nami immediately went towards her cabin.

Making her way to her room, she went towards her maps and logs looking the area over, confusion clearly present on her expression. “Is something wrong goddess?” Robin stepped in after her. “This island… it shouldn’t be here.” Nami flipped through all her sea charts not understanding how this was even possible.

“My log post doesn’t even register this island either, I don’t get it.” Robin tapped her chin with worry unsure of what this meant. “I suppose we should talk with the others then, somethings about to happen whether we want it or not.”

Nami slammed the charts down angrily. “I know that, that’s what I’m afraid of!” Cringing, the brunette bowed before stepping beside Nami. “Would you like me to go back in my place goddess?” Thinking it over, Nami shook her head.

“We might need you to fight. I can’t use my power in front of the others so if we’re grouped together I’ll only be able to use my Clima-Tact to fight with.” The thought of being defenseless was terrifying, especially on an island like this, but she could never show her friends what power’s she had… especially not what she’s done with them either.

Feeling a pair of arms surround, suddenly made her feel safer. “I promise you my Goddess, as long as I’m by your side I’ll always give you my life.” Robin whispered into her ear as she rested her head on Nami’s shoulders.

Feeling more at ease now, she nodded before taking Robin’s hand in her own. “Let’s go check on the others. I bet Luffy’s already trying to get on the island.” Nodding, they both left the cabin to follow after their other crew members.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

~ On the Island                 ~

 

“Owe, owe, owe, owwweeee!” Nami whined as she rubbed her rear. Craning her neck up she ground her teeth as she saw the tall wall she had just crashed into. ‘Jeez, it’s got to be 6 or 7 meter’s tall. Its lucky we landed on something so soft or we might…’ Nami heard a crunching sound under her.

Looking down, a shiver ran down her spine as she stifled a scream. ‘B-B-bones, t-these are all bones!’”Uhhhh… what, what is this place?” Looking over her shoulder she sighed. ‘Glad to know there alright… but still.’ Nami bit her lower lip worried.

After Franky had showed her the Mini Marry, she had just gotten so excited she had to take it for a test ride… she didn’t actually plan on getting on the island without Robin beside her. ‘I’ll have to get back to the ship, that’s top priority.’

“Glad to see you guys are alright. Where lucky, that was quite the fall.” Usopp and Chopper rubbed their heads in pain as they gathered there bearings. “H-hey, how did we get down here?” Looking around Nami already had a rough idea of what happened.

“I’d say this was a trap build around the entire island. This mote’s meant to capture people who try to travel here by themselves. Now I’ll admit crashing into the mote was one hundred percent my fault but you’ll forgive me because I’m cute right?” Nami grinned before hearing a growl from her less than thrilled companions… wait that’s not them…

Looking into the darkness that surrounded them Nami peered around till her eyes landed on an eerie, glowing pair of eyes. ’M-Make that two pair, wait three?!’ Backing up a creature growled at them before stepping out of the shadows.

Slowly a three headed dog came into view as it growled menacingly at them. ‘Y-you’ve got to be joking…’ “No, it can’t be… C-Cerberus?!” Chopper stammered backing up before both Usopp and him broke into a sprint screaming.

Upon seeing it’s pray run, the vicious dog charged Nami. ‘Let’s see how scary you are as a puppy!’ Nami raised her hand before screaming suddenly as she was thrown over Chopper’s shoulder. “DON’T JUST STAND THERE RUN IT’S GOING TO EAT US!” Lowering her hand, she gulped in fear, knowing she couldn’t use her powers with these two around; her worst fears had come true.

She was powerless…

 

 

~_____~

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

Robin’s eyes widened as she moved towards the edge of the ship. “NAMI!” The other’s followed suit as they tried to spot there navigator and crewmates but the murky waters were all they saw. “I can’t see a damn thing out there,” Zoro scowled as they tried to look past the thick fog that encompassed the island.

‘Goddess is in trouble,’ gritting her teeth, Robin was about to go below deck to take the waver to the island before the ship suddenly shook to the side. “H-Hey what the hell was that?!” Sanji looked around franticly before the anchor to their ship suddenly dropped down, locking there boat in place.

“That’s strange, I just built this ship so there’s no way the gears are loose.” Franky frowned looking over the edge of the boat. They didn’t get much time to ponder what happened however as the hatch to their lower deck suddenly opened up on its own.

‘W-what?! No, this can’t be the work of ghosts, that’s ridicules…’ Robin shivered slightly. She was a toy to her beautiful crewmate, were ghosts really such a stretch? As she watched strange phenomenons happen left and right she was suddenly caught off guard as she felt a pair of hands grab her from behind.

“Guh, s-somethings, grabbing me?!” Robin grit her teeth as she tried to push away the strange creature but suddenly went ridged as she felt a warm, wet feeling slide over her neck and face. ‘D-D-Did a g-ghost just lick me?!’

All of a sudden it just stopped… Robin fell back panting softly as she looked around with worry. ‘I-I want to go back to my place… I don’t feel safe…’ she shivered. When she was inside Nami, no matter where, she always felt like the world could never get her.

‘G-Goddess… I’ll come get you soon, please be safe… for both our sakes.’

 

 

~_____~

 

 

‘Un…be…lievable…’Nami rested her head on her palm as she watched her crewmates talking with some strange freak named Hogback. ‘First we get chased by a freak of nature three headed dog, then tree’d by it! And then if that wasn’t bad enough we get trapped in a cemetery, chased again but this time by freaking zombies! And now after being forced into this creepy castle, their just calm and collect about all of this?!’

Sighing, Nami looked around the dining room they were currently sitting in. The mansion they were in looked very regal and fancy, strange considering where it was located. ‘This doesn’t add up. This Island had to have been relocated from somewhere else. Not to mention the good doctor living here by himself? Well… not all by himself.’

Nami’s eyes traveled to Dr Hogback’s servant. ‘She isn’t half bad looking. If it weren’t for all those scars on her body I might just try something with her.’ Nami shuttered slightly as she imagined all the fun she could have with her. ‘It’s been awhile since I’ve been with anyone new… maybe I’ll play with her if I’m desperate.’

Almost as if knowing she was being thought about the servant known as Cindry looked towards Nami before standing over her. “I’ve prepared a bath for you. Since you’re filthy you should take a bath before you go to bed.” Cindry muttered coldly.

‘Oh what a charming personality you have… maybe I’ll leave her be,’ Nami scowled as he stood up. “Fine, let’s go guys.” The other’s blinked in confusion before seeing her stern expression. “I’m not going to bath by myself. You two stand outside the door while I take my bath.” ‘I don’t trust these people. Even if I’m better off on my own I don’t want the others to get hurt either.’

Usopp and Chopper whined before following after her. As she found the bathroom, Nami smiled seeing the steam leaking from under the door. “Alright you two stand guard, I won’t be long.” Hearing them whine, Nami ignored their protests in favor of cleaning herself.

As she stepped into the bathroom, she shivered with anticipation. ‘I know I just bathed earlier but my bath was interrupted, to bad I won’t have my soapgirl with me, I could really use her right now.’ Stripping her clothes off, she sighed contently as she felt the warm air soothing her skin.

The sensation only got better as she stepped into the massive tub. ‘Ohhhhh…. Yea….’ She smiled happily as she sunk into the water. ‘Geez, this guy might be a freak but he really knows how to please the ladies,’ she grinned rubbing the dirt and grime off her arms.

As she washed herself off a frown fell over her. ‘Robin’s not bathing me… I know I felt bored when she did it for me but I don’t like this feeling either…’ She honestly had no idea what she wanted. She hated it when Robin did everything for her, but when she did it on her own she just… “Feel like I’m wasting my time.” Shaking her head, her chin sunk under the water as she tried to understand what this meant.

‘Maybe… maybe I’m not bored with Robin but bored with her treating me like a goddess? I know I felt amazing when I had my other toys worship me but breaking them was the best part.’ Once broken they were just that, broken.

As she tried to figure everything out a suddenly splashing nose caught her attention. “Usopp if your trying to peek on me I’m going to murder you!”, “What the hell are you talking about where still out here?!””Yea, Usopp and I haven’t moved from this spot.”

Nami stood up looking around. They weren’t lying; the door hadn’t been opened since she came in. Hearing another splash, she suddenly froze. ‘T-T-That, That came from inside the… bath… room…’ Looking around she stepped out of the water before going towards her clothes.

“Alright bathes over, I’m coming out alright gu-“Nami screamed as she felt a hand suddenly cover her mouth. ‘W-W-WHATS GOING ON?!’ Hearing a guttural growl, Nami screamed again but she couldn’t so much as utter a word in her current position.

“My, you are a pretty girl…” Her eyes widened as she heard the deep voice from her invisible assailant. “What pretty hair too, you’re much more beautiful than the lass on the ship. You’ll do nicely.” Struggling hard, she tried to get out of its grasp but its strong hands had her pinned firmly in place.

“Oh? What is this?” Nami’s eye’s widened in fear as her pendant was slowly lifted up. ‘T-T-THE CHARM?!’ “Such a pretty trinket, no wonder it’s on a treasure like you. Maybe I should take it with me so I’ll have something to remember you until your my bride.” ‘NO!’

Screaming she kicked her legs up before hearing a grunt of pain. All of a sudden her body was released as she fell to the tiled floor roughly. “Grrrr, you’ll pay for that, I’ll-“, “J-JUST GET AWAY!” Nami shrieked raising her hands. All of a sudden the pendant flashed before the invisible assailants growling ceased.

Gasping loudly she tried to stop her heart from breaking out of her chest. Clutching the charm she looked around in fear but whomever, or whatever tried to take it was gone now, possibly forever? ‘Just get away? Damnit I could have been more specific!’

As she struggled to her feet the door slammed open. “Nami, we heard you cry is everything all-“ Usopp started before a wash bucket hit his face. “GET OUT, DON’T JUST CHARGE IN HERE IM NAKED!” Nami shrieked.

As her two crewmates scampered out in fear, she fell back to the floor shivering. ‘I-I know they were just looking after me but… I can take care of myself, I just did.’ Taking a deep breath, she sighed looking around a few more times before getting dressed. Reaching for her panties she stopped before frowning.

“Change back.” The filthy cloth garment slowly turned pale before shrinking and changing its form before it became a small person. Looking down at the small woman she had made into her undergarments she lifted her limp form up.

“I want you to wiggle inside me alright; you’ll be my reminder in case I forget.” Nami muttered as she touched the charm around her neck. ‘As long as I have it on me, I’m a goddess, and none of these things can harm me. The shrunken, women nodded obediently. ‘I guess being shoved inside of me is a step up in her eyes.’

Bending over, she pressed the girls face into her anus before shuttering as she gently shoved her up her ass. Breathing a sigh of relief she smiled feeling the gentle wiggled deep inside her rectum. “You’re not Robin, but you’ll do, for now.”

Standing back up, she dressed herself before blushing lightly as she felt the cold draft around her, tickle her neither’s. ‘I-I guess wearing a skirt was a bad idea today. As long as I don’t bend over I should be fine. Besides, my slave has a better purpose right now.’ Her face darkened.

“She’ll be there to remind me whenever I doubt myself. I am a goddess, and reality is just my plaything.” Moving to the door, she rejoined her crewmates outside. It was time they got off this island, and it was time she got back to her Robin.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ With the other Straw Hat’s ~

 

Robin twitched a bit as she walked. It had been a few hours now since she’d been separated from Nami and things couldn’t be worse. It never dawned on her, how insecure she felt without her. After being so close to her, suddenly being cut off was almost painful. She was addicted to her goddess. Nami was like a drug she’d just been cut off from.

‘Goddess… where are you…’ Looking from corner to corner of the massive building she and her crewmates had entered she had taken it upon herself to look for Nami on her own. After splitting up, she found numerous zombies around the massive manor but they didn’t bother her.

The undead wasn’t exactly something that scared her before and after being put through Nami’s punishments; they were little more than a joke. Speaking of jokes… Robin felt the carpet under her shaking before she jumped back as it began to rise.

“Ha I bet you weren’t expecting me!” A face appeared on the rug along with a number marked 261. ‘More surprise zombies… how many are there?’ Looking to his number, she sighed startling the zombie by her calm demeanor.

“W-Wait, aren’t you terrified of me-AH!” the zombie suddenly screeched as hands appeared over its body bending it in weird shapes. “I don’t have time for you, just stay there.” Robin muttered absentmindedly as she walked past the struggling zombie.

“AHHHH! G-Gekko Moriah won’t forgive you for this! Y-You’re just going to be caught like all the other’s an-“before he could continue a hand cupped his mouth silencing him. ‘What are the odds of wandering into one of the seven warlords abodes so easily?’

Considering they had encountered 2 already it was almost like they were destined to find them all. Shaking her head, she twitched some more as she walked. ‘P-Please Goddess… where are you, I… I need your touch…’ Biting her lip she picked up her pace as she looked for Nami hurriedly.

Turning to a new corridor she suddenly froze as she stared at zombies littering the ground lifelessly. “What on earth…” Stepping up to one she poked it confirming what she guessed, they were most definitely dead…er.

‘This wasn’t Goddess, she never kills enemies, and I doubt any of our other crew mates could have done this either…’ Thinking it over a moment, her memories flashed as she remembered Brook from earlier. ‘I suppose that does just leave him, unless there was some kind of uprising I wasn’t aware of.’

Stepping over the zombies she followed the trail of bodies hoping it could lead her towards her goddess faster. Maybe, just maybe brook would know where she was? It was better than just aimlessly wandering after all.

 

~_____~

 

Nami groaned as she began to wake. ‘Son of a bitch…’ She clutched her side in pain as she looked at the light bandaging on her. It had been months since she had been injured and this was most definitely a feeling she didn’t want to experience again, pain.

‘Geez, I wonder if they were just waiting for us the whole time…’ After she had left the bathroom with the others they confronted Dr. Hogback and somehow they ended up fighting some samurai zombie. With a single swing he incapacitated all three of them before they fainted.

‘D-Damnit… DAMNIT! I’m a Goddess! I shouldn’t be beaten so easily!’ Standing up, she looked around angrily before blinking as she looked at the surrounding area. “What is this place a nursery?” Plants and tree’s covered all sides along with flashy pink furniture and spotlights.

“Geez, it’s like some kind of outdoor stage…” As she looked around a loud groan startled her before she looked down. Blushing she jumped off what she was standing on embarrassedly. “S-Sorry chopper, I didn’t even notice you.” The young doctor groaned leaning up.

“Thanks for getting off of me, I couldn’t breathe.” Scowling, she decided not to take that as an insult as she helped him to his feet. Looking beside him Usopp was there to but he was still out cold. “Any idea what happened to us?”

The reindeer shook his head as she surveyed the area alongside her. “I guess after we were attacked we were taken here for some reason.” ‘What possible reason would they have for taking us to a garden?’ as she thought about it a sudden chatting caught her attention.

Hiding near some bushes were two large squirrels with masks on. Stitches covered their bodies like most of the creatures on the island. “Oh crap, oh crap! Mistress Perona won’t be happy about this!”, “Y-Yea we should probably go get help before they wake up an-“

The squirrels squeaked in pain as something stomped on them hard. “So who pray tell is Mistress Perona?” Nami said curiously as she watched the tiny animals struggling under her foot. “C-Crap the pirate ladies awake”, “W-We need to warn-“The squirrels squeaked in pain as Nami stomped on them harder.

“DON’T ACT LIKE I DIDN’T ASK YOU A QUESTION!” Grinding her foot on them they whimpered before telling her everything. “She’s our leader! One of the mysterious four!”” Yea, yea, yea s-she’s the ghost princess, the one who watches over the island for master Moriah!”

‘Moriah? Why does that name sound familiar…’ “I don’t know who Perona is but who’s Moriah? Also you said the mysterious four, does that mean there are two others?” The squirrels began to panic struggling franticly to get away.

“W-W-Where not allowed to tell the enemy anything!”, “Y-Yea we won’t say a word even under threat of torture!”, “That can be arranged…” The animals screamed louder in fear as Nami watched the pathetic excuse for zombies struggling.

“U-Uh N-Nami!” Looking over her shoulder, her face went pale as she saw Chopper and Usopp slowly being surrounded by stitched together animals. ‘M-More zombies?!’  “Ooooooh now you’re in trooooouble!”,” Yea you’re going to pay you mean pirate lady!” Stomping her foot on the squirrels one last time, she moved beside Chopper and the now awake Usopp as they watched more and more of these stitched together solders beginning to swarm them.

‘What the hell is wrong with this place!’ The animal solder’s where worse than the zombies they encountered before. Stitched together animals standing on their hind legs were bad enough but all their infuriating shrill laughter’s were driving her insane!’ Lifting up her palm she was about to do something about them but stopped as she saw Chopper and Usopp shivering next to her.

‘Damnit there’s a lot of them… I can’t just use my charm with them here either, crap….’ Looking for anything that could give her a way out of this her prayer was answered but, not quite in the way she expected.

“Loooooola I command you to stop!” Blinking the three members of the straw hat crew looked to the forest surrounding them as they saw tree’s slowly being shoved aside. As dust began to rise a massive pink and white figure appeared soon followed by a smaller figure.

“WHERE IS SHE, I’M GOING TO KILL HER FOR STEALING MASTER AB’S HEART!” Squinting Nami had to make sure she was seeing things properly. “I-Is that a warthog wearing a wedding dress?” The other’s nodded checking their eyes too, as the scene played out confusing them greatly.

“LOLA I’M YOUR COMMANDER AND I’M ODERING YOU TO STOP!” Nami had to stifle a laugh for the first time since coming to this place as she watched the massive warthog make a U-turn from the path she was running as she ran back towards the small figure.

“FINE IF YOU WANT ME SO MUCH YOU CAN HAVE ME!” As the scene played out, Nami looked around before nudging Chopper and Usopp. “W-What is it Nam-“She moved a finger to her lips pointing to the animal solders surrounding them. They were as tranced with the scene as they had been moments before.

“Let’s go while their distracted alright.” Nodding, they all started to slowly walk away before quickly ducking into the bushes near them. “W-What the hell was that about?!” Usopp stammered as they continued to run.

“Who cares it bought us some time let’s not waste it. We need to find Luffy and the other’s and get the hell off this island.” Nodding Chopper and Usopp ran behind her as they moved towards the outline of a large building.

As they ran a loud scream brought their attention upwards. Stopped in their tracks, the three pirates looked up before screaming as they jumped out of the way as the massive warthog from before suddenly crashed in front of them.

“W-What?!” Nami coughed as the dust began to settle before she froze looking directly in the face of the Warthog, her angry gaze almost piercing her. “You wicked cat burglar! You’ll pay for stealing master Ab’s greatest treasure!”

Nami blinked once, then twice before her eyes widened in surprise. “W-W-Wait m-me, treasure?! W-Wait hold on a second, I-I mean I know I’m a pirate and all but I haven’t stolen anything yet!” Nami stammered backing up as the massive pink warthog lifted a large ax up from seemingly nowhere.

“You stole his heart! And now I’m going to tear yours out of your chest!” the now clearly feminine warthog screamed as it lifted the ax up to swing at her. Jumping back, she fell to the ground barely dodging the massive blade landing between her feet.

“T-T-That was way too close for c-comfort?!”, “Don’t worry I won’t miss twice!” the warthog screamed angrily once more as she attempted to sever Nami in half, but before the blade could connect it was suddenly shattered as something knocked it away.

“LOLA STOP THIS, I WON’T LET YOU HARM MY BRIDE!” Blinking, the redhead looked behind the Warthog now known as Lola as she saw a tall figure with animalistic features. “Don’t worry Ab baby, this won’t take long, once I get rid of her we can be together till death do us part!”, “YOUR ALREADY DEAD!”

As the two began bickering to each other something dawned on Nami about the man’s voice. ‘Wait a second…’ Her eyes widened as she got to her feet. “HEY YOU’RE THE PERVERT WHO TRIED TO RAPE ME IN THE BATHROOM WEREN’T YOU! Everyone looked at Nami shocked before looking towards the man.

“W-W-Wait Rape?! I wouldn’t put it that way, I-I was just sizing you up is all. And I’ve decided you’re going to be my bride. Remember the name Absalom. It will be the name of your future husband.” The man grinned bearing his fangs.

“Pass…” Absalom suddenly face faulted by her calm response. “IT WASN’T A CHOICE! You’ll be my bride one way or another.” He growled animalistic, before his body suddenly began to fade. ‘Crap he can turn invisible, I forgot.’

Looking around franticly, she suddenly screeched as she was lifted in the air. “Now come along with me and we can get married right away!” Absalom laughed running away with her. Looking behind her, she saw Chopper and Usopp running after her but there speed just couldn’t keep up with this guy.

‘Well it’s about time…’ Grinning, she waited till she was sure she couldn’t be seen before tapping Absalom’s shoulder. “Yes my bride to be?”, “Do you even remember what happened last time you grabbed me?” She suddenly stopped moving as Absalom gasped.

“WAIT, WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME BEFORE?! One minute I was looking you over and the next I was in the middle of the forest?!”, “Huh, so that’s where it sent you.” Nami mumbled more to herself then her current captor.

“S-So you have a devil fruit power?!” Chuckling, Nami’s pendent glowed before Absalom suddenly flew backwards into one of the nearby trees. Landing gracefully, a grin spread over her lips as she looked towards the small hole she assumed, her captor was still in.

“First things first, let’s clear up this notion that I’m your bride, it’s not happening.” She waved her hand before Absalom suddenly became visible, shocking him. “W-Wait, what did you do to me why can’t I disappear?!”

Her grin suddenly turned malicious. “Second, I don’t keep my body like this so a pervert like you can get off to it. I don’t even swing that way in all honesty.” It took a second for Absalom to register what she meant before his face suddenly went crimson.

Flicking her wrist he was suddenly shot backwards once more into the same tree as she pinned him in midair. “Third, you made a huge mistake targeting my crew.  We don’t take kindly to being captured.” Waving her hand the now screaming man was launched airborne.

“Forth, I don’t take kindly to being separated from my Robin either,” She dropped her wrist as Absalom shot into the ground loudly. “And finally…” She whispered darkly stepping over towards him. “I don’t care who you are, or even think you are, if you ever try to look at me like a piece of meat, you’ll invoke my wrath. I’m a Goddess after all.”

Snapping her finger’s Absalom suddenly vanished from sight, giving Nami a sick sense of satisfaction. ‘This is my power, and this makes me a goddess to everyone else.’ Her eyes shined brightly as she looked in the crater. Struggling to move was the small form of Absalom, crawling pitifully.

‘Broke his bones, took away his powers, shrank him… I feel he’s still getting off easy. He couldn’t feel pain after he shrank so that’s kind of like pity… I wonder if there’s another way I can hurt him. Reaching down she picked up the small man glaring at him before the ground suddenly began to shake.

Looking over her shoulder her eyes widened slightly as she saw the Warthog from before charging her now that she had stopped moving. ‘For such a large creature she certainly is swift.’ “GIVE BACK MY HUSBAND YOU CAT BURGALAR!” No longer worried, Nami raised her hand before her pendant glowed softly.

As the zombie got closer it suddenly tripped over the ground as it cracked under her casting her to the ground right before her feet. The warthog growled about to charge again but stopped as Nami kneeled down next to her.

“Let’s clear a few things up. I’m not after this Absalom guy’s heart. He’s a pervert who keeps following me. I don’t even like men in general.” Lola’s eyes widened as she watched Nami dangling something in front of her face.

“Let’s make a deal. I’ll give you him back if you give me some information about this island. Imagine having your man tiny and helpless for you to do whatever you want with him. For the price I’m asking, I’d say that’s a pretty fair deal.” She grinned.

Lola immediately shot up bowing before her. “Y-Y-YOU REALLY MEAN IT?! Y-You’re not after master Ab’s heart and you’ll give him back to me?” Nodding, Lola cried tears of joy as she watched her tiny husband struggling franticly to get out of Nami’s hand.

“W-What do you want to know I’ll tell you anything!”, “I want to know everything.”

 

~_____~

 

 

Nami shuttered as she watched Lola skipping away happily with the shrunken general now known as Absalom. ‘I almost feel bad for the guy. I can’t even fathom what she’s going to do to him.’ Shrugging she stood up before thinking things over now that she had the proper perspective.

‘So Thrillar Bark is actually a massive ship not an island, and Gekko Moriah one of the seven warlords of the sea is it’s captain. We can’t catch a break can we?  First the world government now this… Things are never normal for us it seems.’ Shaking her head she sighed. ‘Robin you better be safe I’m coming for you now just stay put.’

Giving it a moment’s thought she decided to head back to their ship. If Lola hadn’t lied it would have been taken to the ships small docks where they held captured ships. As she began walking, she suddenly remembered Usopp and Chopper were still behind her somewhere.

‘C-can I just leave them? It might sound bad but I’m better off on my own anyways…’ Thinking about it for a few moments she finally shrugged and continued walking towards where the Sunny should be. They were straw hat pirates, they could take care of themselves… she hoped.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Back in the mansion ~

 

“Yohohoho, yo hoho ho… Yohohoho, yo hoho ho…” Robin listened quietly to Brook as he sang to himself. After following the trail of bodies they did in fact lead to the talking skeleton. After hearing about what he knew about this island, it was in her best interest to stay with him. This place was dangerous alone, especially with those spiders’ she had encountered earlier.

“Do you know how long it will take to reach the upper floors?” Brook stopped humming looking over his shoulder. “Yohohoho, well I did take quite the fall when I was thrown off the roof but… I doubt it will be much longer. In fact, I think I see the corridor I fell from now. “Robin looked over Brook’s shoulder as a slashed chamber door came into view.

“Will you be joining me in my fight?” Robin looked down before she shook her head sadly. “I’m sorry Brook but I need to find Nami first. Once I do though we’ll come back and help you retrieve your shadow alright?” The skeleton laughed joyfully before giving her a cert bow. “Well then it seems we both have rolls to fulfill in this event. I wish you luck Miss Robin.”

And with that he moved to the severed door before the clashing of metal soon began. ‘Stay safe Brook.’ Looking down the dark hallways that lead higher, she began to follow the steps. Since Brook had made his way from the middle of the small tower to the bottom, that only left the very top of the highest tower and the landscape around the island left where Nami could be.

‘I suppose I could have checked the Island first before the manor but it seems this was easier in the long run. Besides, Brook’s company was very… enjoyable.’ A small smile spread over her lips. For a dead guy he was very lively.

Looking around it seemed like the Surprise Zombies from this point on had almost stopped. There were less and less paintings along with carpeting and furniture pieces where they could hide. ‘I wonder why there’s none here, yet they flooded the bottom portion of the mansion.’

It seemed counterproductive in the long run but then again, they probably didn’t expect people to make it past the upper levels of the towers. Or perhaps there was another reason? Thinking all her options over, she shook her head before continuing.

It didn’t matter if zombies blocked her path or not, her goddess was probably looking for her now and she had to find her soon. Twitching slightly, a light whimper escaped her lips. Her spasms had returned once Brook had left her company. Even with him reassuring her, the situation was still pretty dire. She needed to be with her goddess soon or else…

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Back with Nami ~

 

Nami was in a much better mood now. Now alone, she could use her power’s as she saw fit. One after another she was attacked but it didn’t matter. With a simple flick of her wrist, (if she even bothered to show off) zombies where sent flying to who knows where. She didn’t even have to worry if she killed anyone, they were already dead.

As she made her way to a large set of stone steps she smiled seeing the shoreline of the island below. ‘I guess Lola was being truthful, not a bad trade at all.’ She shook her head amused as she descended the steps. However, as she neared the bottom she stopped as she saw the Sunny come into view.

‘What… the hell… are they doing?!’ Nami’s eyes burned angrily as she saw zombies on board forming a line as they pilfered the ship. ‘You’ve got to be kidding me… they kidnap us then steal from me!’

Running down the steps enraged she jumped the last few as she ran towards them. “GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY TREASURE!” The miscellaneous zombies blinked looking down from the ship as they saw a lone girl running towards them.

Before they had time to act however, Nami raised her hands as her pendent glowed brightly. Immediately the zombies one by one ricocheted away in varies directions as she flung them from side to side, not caring where they went.

As the last of the screaming zombies were torn from her ship she panted softly, her adrenaline slowly dissipating as she looked over the Sunny. ‘Trash, they have no idea who their trying to steal from!’ “Geez what kind stupid pirate ship doesn’t even have any treasure!” Nami’s eyes widened as she looked to the door leading below deck, a lone feminine figure slowly coming out.

Her look was somewhat gothic, with black, white, red and bright pink as its primary colors. Her hair was tied up into two high pigtails with black and white flower hairpins holding them in place. On top of her pink hair sat a red crown with a black cross adorning the top. Below her stomach were her black and white striped tights that cover her entire legs along with a mini-skirt and a belt with a red heart belt buckle and bright red buckled boots to match. With a thick layer of make up over her, her crimson lips and dark eyes gave her features even more feminine appeal. The last thing Nami noticed however was a small red umbrella, shaped somewhat like cute chibi demon or devil, giving her a childlike gothic look when finished.

“Oh well, I guess we’ll at least have some food to bring with us-“As the woman stepped fully into view she stopped muttering to herself as she saw Nami staring back at her. “Who are you?” The redhead glared at her before growling angrily.

“What do you mean who am I this is my ship! I should be asking you that!” The woman smirked, looking Nami over. “Oh that’s right; the Straw hats did have a couple female members. I guess Absalom didn’t capture you yet, what a pathetic excuse for a general. I can’t believe he’s still in the four with the way he acts.” She verbally berated her comrade before walking up to Nami.

Looking the woman over, a feeling of unease began to spread. “So I take it your Perona the ghost princess?” Perona looked at Nami curiously before chuckling softly. “Horororororo, how do you know about me? I’m flattered really but I pride myself on my subtlety. I wouldn’t be a good spy for master Moriah if I wasn’t.”

As she talked, the uneasy feeling Nami felt only increased. ‘She’s dangerous, I should just take care of her now… but, what if she knows where Robin is?’ Biting her lower lip, she decided to wait. If this ghost princess tried anything, she’d reduce her to a doll in seconds.

“Hororororo, you’re not going to answer me? That’s rude you know.” Raising her hand up, Nami was about to act before she suddenly felt a cold feeling run through her. ‘W-W-Wha… what… is… why…’ A small ghost slowly left her body giggling as it moved towards Perona.

Falling to her knee’s, Nami felt a crushing feeling of regret. “Why… why am I here, what’s the point of living…” Tears slowly began to form as she felt pity for herself. As she lay there, Perona stepped over to her as she recalled her ghosts.

“I bet Absalom would be willing to do anything to get ahold you. I could make him beg like a dog if I wanted Horo horo horororo… but…” Perona bit her lip as she kicked Nami over gently to stare at her front. “You look kind of… cute.” Blushing lightly she had to admit, it had been some time since she last had anyone to play with.

“What’s the point of living…” Nami muttered again as tears gently fell down her cheeks. Kneeling down, Perona wiped them away grinning viciously. “Don’t say that you have a purpose… to serve me like the insignificant insect you are, Horororororo.”

Nami craned her head upwards slightly as she nodded. “Y-Yes… I, I need to serve you, I’m not worthy of anything else…” Giggling louder, Perona picked Nami up bridal style as she began walking back to her room. She had a new toy to play with for a while, or at least till she was bored of her.

 

~_____~

 

Robin threw open the skylight of the roof she had made her way to before growling angrily. Looking out over the island her eyes burned. With her teeth grit, she slammed her fists on the shingles trying her best not to scream. “Damn it! Where are you Goddess?!” She whimpered looking around furiously.

As her eyes locked onto the second tower, she immediately jumped off the roof. To anyone this would seem somewhat suicidal but as she neared a large stone bridge connecting the towers together, she crossed her arms.

“Cien Fleur Wing!” hands started forming out of her back, as they grabbed onto one another before becoming a large pair of pale wings. Gritting her teeth she concentrated carefully as she landed. Using this ability was very taxing on her, and with Nami constantly using her, she didn’t have much time to practice it either.

As she landed, the wings immediately vanished causing her to breathe slowly as she tried to get some of her stamina back. As she got to her feet, she began walking shakily as she fought through the tired feeling coming over her before entering the large building in front of her.

“P-P-Please… Goddess, I’m coming, I promise…”

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ With Nami ~

 

 

“I’m garbage… I’m not fit to be human… I’m pathetic, an insect… I should just die… I have no purpose…” Perona smiled down at Nami as she listened to the redhead muttering incoherently to herself. Every so often a small ghost would fly through her, causing the navigator to start muttering new forms of her worthlessness.

“I’ve already told you, you have a purpose cutie. You get to be my toy. I promise to take care of you to. Just think there’s no better purpose then to serve me.” Nami’s head nodded slowly as she continued muttering quietly.

It didn’t take Perona long to reach her room, even with the additional weight she was carrying. Stepping into her corridor, she made her way towards her pink bedroom before the door opened for her. “Welcome back mistress per-“,”SHUT UP KUMACY! What have I told you about talking! I hate your stupid voice it’s not cute what so ever!” She screamed at a large stitched together teddy bear as it covered its mouth fearfully.

“S-Sorry Mistress-“,”WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!” She glared at him as he remained quiet. “Good, you’re much cuter that way. Listen I want to be alone for a while so please send all animal zombies on patron. Have them find the other straw hat pirates and by no means let any of them enter my room am I understood?” The bear was quiet for a moment before nodding.

“Good, now go away.” Turning she walked past him as she made her way, towards her large pink bed. As the door clicked shut behind her, she tossed Nami onto her bed before crossing her arms. Multiple ghosts slowly started flying out of her body as they flouted in front of her. “Check the room and see if there’s any surprise zombies around, Hogback always likes to place them in weird places.” She instructed to the happy apparitions.

The ghosts giggled as the circled the room, floating in and out of walls. After a few minutes they all came back relaying their memories to her. “Good, we’re all alone now.” Turning back to Nami, she strutted over to the shivering woman as she sat next to her.

“I’m worthless…”” Yes you are, but I’ll still use you.” As she gently stroked Nami’s hair, her irritation spiked suddenly. “Damn it why is your hair so silky and perfect! It takes me hours to make mine feel like yours it’s not fair!” Giving Nami’s a quick tug she scowled jealously.

“I’ll use you alright, you miserable toy!” Throwing her leg over, Nami she straddled her as she looked down at the redhead’s limp body. Forming a small ghost, she gently pressed it into Nami as her body shook. “There we go, that should make you nice and obedient for the night. It would be a pain to stop mid-way if you found the will to fight.” She tsked thinking back on past experiences.

Nami shuttered as new tears began to form. “Shhh, shhh, its ok my toy, no need to cry. Mistress Perona’s here to play with you.” Nami nodded as she sniffled a bit. Reaching down, the pinkette gently undid each of the buttons on Nami’s blouse before pulling them to the side, her eyes widening as she saw how large the redheads assets really were.

“G-Geez, no wonder Absalom wanted you. Well tuff your mine,” she grinned lasciviously. Reaching behind her, she heard a gentle click as she pulled the straps of Nami’s bra away. Quickly being rid of the garment, she shivered with excitement as her eyes landed on the navigator’s soft, supply bosom.

Reaching down she let her palms squeeze Nami’s breasts softly as her fingers sank easily into her flesh. ‘T-Their so firm and, p-perfect!’ Perona shivered as she continued to molest Nami’s chest. It had been ages since she had found pirates with members she actually found attractive.

While she didn’t solely swing the other way, when a rare female came around she liked, it usually ended badly. In most cases Absalom would find them first and pronounce them his bride. In worst cases Hogback would find them first and take them away to Moriah.

Moving her thumbs over the redheads perk nipples she gave them a testing flick, smirking happily as she heard the soft moan that followed. ‘You really are a prize. I might not give you to Absalom at all…’ Thinking it over, she decided to save negotiations for later. If she did grow bored of the redhead for some reason, she could always change her mind after all.

Giving her breasts a few more squeezes she leaned down before her lips were a hairs length apart. “Horohorohoro, so cute,” She whispered as she leaned in, her lips gently pressing into Nami’s as she stole a kiss from the whimpering navigator.

Furthering it, her tongue forced its way inside, or more gently tapped Nami’s lips as she was granted entrance to her mouth. Controlling it, she explored every crevice, as her own tongue danced with Nami’s. After a few minutes, Perona pulled back panting softly, as her cheeks dusted with a light shade of pink.

“You’ll do nicely, horohoro~” she giggled leaning back up. Lifting Nami somewhat she pushed her back so she was leaning against her pillows before Perona crawled between her legs. “What a cute skirt. It shows off your curves perfectly and hides what I want the most.” The pinkette praised as she hooked her thumbs under Nami’s waistband.

Tugging down her skirt, Perona blushed furiously as she saw the unexpected sight of Nami’s bare crotch right in front of her. “Y-Y-You don’t have panties on?!” Confusion played out on her face before she glared. “Absalom must have taken them when he spied on her, damn it that pervert!”

Sighing, she tugged Nami’s skirt off before tossing it aside carelessly. While the panties would have made a nice trophy, the redhead herself was more than enough to make up for it. Pressing on her thighs she spread her legs further as she inhaled the limp girls scent.

‘V-Very potent… I like it,’ Perona blushed looking over Nami’s trimmed nether lips. It was apparent she took very good care of herself below. Was it possible she had a lover on board her boat she wanted to show off to? Thinking it over, the pinkette shrugged before leaning in like she had with Nami’s lips.

“Let’s have a taste,” she hissed quietly as she extended her tongue. As the pink appendage made contact with Nami, they both shuttered. Moaning softly, the ghost princess pressed her lips against the redhead’s lower pair as she savored her warm essence flowing into her mouth.

Nami shook on the bed squealing loudly as Perona tasted her. Working her tongue in and out, back and forth, she made sure to explore as far as she could reach as she continued to drink all the nectar she could from her captive toy.

Once satisfied, Perona pulled back much to Nami’s dismay. “Don’t worry I’ll be going back there soon, but now it’s time for you to do your part.” Perona’s voice was a bit lower as she growled a guttural purr. Reaching down her skirt, she pulled it to the side to show the redhead the wet spot beginning to drip through her panties.

“Use your tongue for something other than worshiping me,” She humphed, pulling her panties down along with her boots and knee socks leaving her lower half bare. As Nami watched the pinkette’s bare nether lips come into view she nodded obediently moving towards her. However as she was about to move her head in Perona shoved her back glaring.

“Crawl. You’re an insect remember, you need to know your place.” Nami nodded feeling the pity from before fall over her again. “Y-Yes… I’m not worthy of you…” She whimpered as tears started to fall from her eyes once again.

Grinning, Perona moved her hand to the back of Nami’s head gripping her hair tightly. “Never forget that,” She remarked snidely before shoving Nami’s face into her crotch. The navigator nodded solemnly as she began licking Perona’s folds causing the “Princess” to wale obscenely.

Perona’s eyes rolled back as she fell backwards in bliss. ‘Guh… h-how long has it b-been?!’ She grit her teeth as she felt pleasure flooding into her. Months, years? She honestly had no clue when the last time was she had someone else get her off, and she was in heaven.

Letting her tongue lull out a bit she forced Nami harder into her as she began grinding into her face. “Y-Y-Yes! She screeched in bliss as she bucked her hips harder into the redhead’s lips. Nami’s eyes were dulled as she continued to lick Perona’s nether lips.

Everything she was told just suddenly made sense… This was what she was meant to do. Closing her eyes she continued eating her out as she nibbled lightly, her gentle teeth driving the pinkette to new heights of pleasure.

As Perona rode Nami faster she felt her peak encroaching quickly. Giving her a few harder humps she let out a loud scream of ecstasy as she felt her orgasm flow out of her like a torrent. Nami’s eyes widened slightly as she felt her captor’s violent movements forcing her to take it all in.

As Perona’s movements began to die down, she panted softly as her firm grip on Nami’s head lessened before falling away completely freeing the redhead from her rough entrapment. Lying back, a grin spread over her lips as she looked down at Nami’s expressionless face.

“Y-You’re… You’re good at this… To good actually…” She shook her head amused. “It makes me question your orientation really. You’ve had to have practiced this before… you were just so… wonderful…” She praised quietly before leaning up.

“I don’t think I’ll ever give you up actually… your… addicting,” Perona licked her lips as she saw Nami remaining emotionless. Crawling to her knees, she cupped Nami’s chin she pulled her into a fierce kiss. Her tongue played with Nami’s briefly as she licked up her own essence that remained in her mouth. Drinking in the flavor, she made sure to give the redhead plenty of oral attention before pulling away briefly to catch her breathe and diving back in for more.

This continued for a short time before Perona felt a familiar feeling between her legs again. ‘That didn’t take long at all. You’re driving me insane with pleasure!’ Grinning viciously, she pressed her palm on Nami’s chest before pulling lightly.

Nami shuttered as her eyes rolled back. Slowly the small ghost she had placed in her before was withdrawn as it giggled happily. Once the specter was out, Perona’s amused grin turned sadistic. “Do you want me to pleasure you in ways you’ve never imagined?! I can make you a dog by the end if the night, how does that sound? It’s a step up from the insect you are, Horororo hororo,” She laughed happily as she saw Nami panting softly under her.

Tugging her shirt over her head, she avoided her crown as she stripped the last of her clothes away. Perona quivered as she gave her breasts a soft squeeze, drinking in the pleasure that followed. “It’s only fair you get to see you’re princess’s body since you’ve so kindly showed me yours, Horo hororo.”

As she tugged off everything but her crown, she kneeled over Nami’s presented form dominantly. “Give me a smile; I want to see you happy when I defile you.” Nami forced her lips into a smile as she felt more pity flowing around her. The ghosts lingering effect was still there from before.

“Good girl, so obedient to. Maybe I should reward you…” Her smile increased as she lifted her palm up. Slowly a small ghost formed similar (if not the same) to the one before. “Did you know us Paramecia Devil fruit users can use are powers for more than fighting?”

She did in fact know that since Robin and she had experimented quite often in the ways of pleasure but she remained quiet, unable to speak up pitifully. “One of the things I found out was how to make my ghosts solidify.” She giggled happily as the ghost in her palm hardened slightly.

Nami’s eyes slowly began returning as she watched Perona; her body however still wouldn’t obey her. Giving the ghost a gentle flick it wiggled before giggling. “I call them mini hollows. There great for combat since I can make them implode or explode but… I found one of their use’s by accident.” She trailed off as she cupped the ghost in her hands.

Pressing her hands down she began molding the specter before showing Nami what she meant. The ghost remained the same but now held a cylinder shape. “Isn’t it cute? It has all the same powers of my other ghosts but now it can touch you.” She tapped the hardened ghost on Nami’s thigh making her shutter before crying softly.

“Aww don’t be sad, I didn’t even get to show you the best part.” Perona cooed as she moved the ghost between her legs. The specter wiggled for a moment before moving into her, her grin turning vicious now as she kneeled over Nami. “You like it? I was considering calling it my Horo Horo phallus but I don’t think I will, it’s not that cute… maybe I’ll think of something when I use it on you.” She laughed happily giving her makeshift strap-on a stroke.

Gripping Nami’s hips she raised her up before flipping her over on her stomach. “Get on your knees and elbows, like a good girl.” Nami nodded solemnly as she followed her instructions. As she raised her rear up, Perona salivated as she saw the redheads glistening folds. She didn’t even need to play around with her, she was more than ready.

Cooing softly, the ghost princess moved the tip of her phallus to Nami’s entrance as she lightly stroked her back and forth with it. Instantly tears formed as Nami felt the pity and sadness prior flooding back into her.

“Hororororo~ it must be tragic. All this pleasure I’m going to give you laced with despair. It kind of cancels the pleasure out doesn’t it?” Nami nodded sobbing into the bed. “Well to bad, I’ll enjoy it.” Perona whispered viciously as she plunged her ghost into Nami causing the redhead to scream with conflicted emotions.

Perona gasped in pleasure as she felt the tip of her ghost moving in and out of her. It had been a while since she had played with her ghosts like this and her first time trying them on others. The feeling… was euphoric.

Grinning, the pinkette gripped Nami’s hips tightly as she let her finger’s sink into her firm rear. Thrusting faster she drank in the screams of the navigator. Nami wailed as she felt pleasure coursing through her but the sadness of it all came with it crushing her mentally.

Sinking down in the bed, she bit her lip whimpering as Perona continued to use her. ‘I’m… worthless… I’m no g-goddess…’ Nami shook her head in pity as her hips where thrusted upon. Perona shivered as she felt her climax creeping up on her.

‘W-Why so s-soon?’ Perona growled slowing her thrusts as she tried to prolong her pleasure but her captive was just too much. Her whimpering form, her lust worthy body, the way she writhed as she was impaled by her ghost… she wasn’t normal.

Shaking her head, Perona finally conceded and began bucking into Nami violently as she screamed in bliss. Nami screamed in unison with Perona as her orgasm soon hit to, the only difference being hers was one of remorse.

Giving her hips a final thrust, she shoved her ghost phallus as far in as she could, screaming in ecstasy as she felt the other end shoved farther into her. Both women wailed in unison as there orgasms shot through them into one another, the white ghost becoming clouded as it absorbed there mixed essences.

The ghost giggled playfully before it began fading, the fluids held captive inside it splashing between their legs as Perona fell on top of Nami panting loudly. The pinkette’s eyes where glazed as she rested her head on Nami’s lower back.

As she felt the navigator’s body rise and fall with every panting breath she took, a smile graced her lips. “I… I like you a lot.” She shook her head before nuzzling her cheek into Nami. “I’ve never felt that close to anyone, let alone my own captive.” She chuckled softly as she pulled Nami closer into a hug.

As she laid there she felt herself getting sleepy but knew she had to remain awake. After she put her captive somewhere safe, she’d have to go and report to Moriah that she’d be keeping her. As she was about to rise however a loud boom suddenly shook her bedroom, causing her to look around in shock.

“Gran Fleur!” Suddenly the door to her room shot off its hinges as Kumacy rocketed into her room sprawling onto the floor. “K-K-KUMACY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Perona screeched as she tugged the covers of her bedsheets up to shield her chest… however.

As the bear lay still, she saw the smoke from the entrance of her room dissipating, and a lone figure appearing where it once stood. “G-Goddess…” Perona blinked looking through the dust before her eyes widened.

“G-G-Goddess… W-What did you do… TO MY GODDESS!” Robin screamed angrily as she stepped into the pink room. Her body was littered with countless bruises having fought her way to the top of the tower where Perona’s room was located.

“W-Wait, you’re that other pirate that was with the Straw hats.” Perona squinted before her eyes widened. “Nico Robin,” she smirked seeing the brunette panting softly as she tried to stand, clearly exhausted.

“What… Did you do with her?!” Robin screamed again as she looked at Nami’s motionless body. Glaring, Perona stood up in all her naked glory as she grinned sadistically. “I played with her. She was a fun toy and I enjoyed her body thoroughly. But now that I’m done with her I might give her back if you take her place.” Perona grinned sticking out her tongue.

That was a lie of course, she adored the redhead and would never give her up but the look on Robin’s face was well worth it. “Y-Y-You… Y-You p-played with her!” Robin screeched, enraged.” Nodding, she had to quickly jump back as a massive hand slammed into the ground where she stood prior.

Perona’s eyes widened as she looked at the giant fist twice as big as her bed firmly imbedded in the ground. ‘So that’s how she broke my door.’ Robin’s massive hand faded as it changed back. As Robin crossed her arms she was about to attack the pinkette but froze as she felt a chilling feeling go through her body.

Perona grinned as a small ghost flouted out of the top of Robin’s head as it moved back towards its mistress. Falling to her knees, Robin remained still, the feeling of sorrow and pity that Nami had experienced now flowing through her.

“Hororororo~ Good girl. You’re already kneeling before your princess. Perona walked over to Robin as she looked over her form. “You’re quite the looker to but I think I’ll stick with my current toy. Absalom can have you.” She giggled turning around but stopped as she heard an eerie chuckling from the brunette.

“Why would I serve a master… when I already serve a Goddess?” Perona nearly screamed as she turned to see Robin crawling to her feet. “B-B-BUT, I, I KNOW I HIT YOU WITH MY GHOST!” She stammered in shock.

Robin grinned as she crossed her arms. “Seis Fleur, Cutch!” she bit out venomously. Perona summoned another ghost shooting it into Robin but it was too late. Robin’s six hands gripped Perona tightly pinning her in place as the ghost flouted through her.

Robin staggered a bit but started walking closer to the ghost princess as she stared at Robin in horror. “M-M-My ghosts… why aren’t you affected by my ghosts…” She whispered in a raspy voice as tears fell from her eyes, a primal fear rising over her as she looked at the homicidal face Robin was giving her.

“Horo Horo no Mi,” Robin whispered quietly as she stood in front of Perona. The pinkette’s eyes widened in shock, how did she know about her devil fruit?! Robin chuckled softly before breaking into a fit of giggles confusing her further.

“The horo horo fruit, I never thought I’d see it but… I guess there are still surprises in this world.” Robin bit back as she shook her head. “H-How do you know about my devil fruit?” Perona whispered out before flinching back as Robin gave her the same look as before.

“Most devil fruits are cataloged even before there eaten. As an archaeologist it’s my duty to have knowledge on most things… devil fruits are no different.” Robin said quietly as she moved her right leg behind her.

“As to why your ghosts don’t affect me…” She grinned before bringing her foot up as she kicked Perona backwards causing her to fall into the frame of her bed painfully. “I’m already worthless…” Robin grinned looking Perona in the eye.

The pinkette felt her fear rising once more as she saw the serious look in Robin’s eyes. “I serve my Goddess… I’m her plaything, I’m nothing compared to her…” she continued stepping closer to the bed. “Your ghosts invoke pity and sorrow in people for what they are… but I’m already trash… and I love being it.” Robin laughed loudly as she belittled herself.

Perona struggled vainly as she tried to get away from the brunette, she was insane?! Robin stepped over Perona before flicking her wrist. “Twist~” Perona screamed as she arms bent her awkwardly pinning her into submission.

“Stay put for a while…” Robin muttered as she crawled over to Nami, her eyes shining brightly as she saw Nami lying emotionless on the bed. “G-G-Goddess… P-Please Goddess, snap out of it…” She whispered shaking Nami.

“I-I’m an insect….” Nami mumbled before she felt a stinking pain on her cheek. Looking up she stared at Robin as she glared at her. “DON’T SAY THAT YOU’RE MY GODDESS!” Nami twitched a bit as she continued staring at Robin.

“You’re my Goddess, my cruel, malevolent, loving Goddess! P-please… use me, do what you want with me, I’m the insect!” Robin stammered as she tried her best to snap Nami out of it. ‘Y-You’re… my insect?’ Nami stared at Robin confused as her eyes began to regain their color.

Twitching more, Nami’s lips began to move as they turned into a frown before she bared her teeth. Robin smiled as she heard a low growl coming from Nami before she was suddenly shoved backwards by Nami as she leaned up angrily.

“G-Goddess!” Robin said happily before she was suddenly slapped. “Never… touch me like that again.” Nami said threateningly as she glared at Robin. The brunette cupped her cheek nodding. “I-I’m sorry, please punish me for my transgressions, I… I had to snap you out of it though.” Robin whispered lowering her head before she suddenly felt her body pulled into a hug.

Nami rested her chin on Robin’s shoulder smirking. “Good girl, as long as you learn I’m happy with that.” Robin whimpered nuzzling into the redhead. It had been far too long since she had felt contact with her. “Y-Y-Your to... to kind with me G-Goddess…” Robin bit back tears as she clung to Nami for dear life.

Nami stroked Robin’s hair softly as she continued petting her. ‘I missed you to…’ After a moment her surroundings suddenly dawned on her. Looking down, her eyes began to burn as she looked at Perona’s twisted form.

“You…” Perona eeped as her body went rigid. The tone she had just heard was even scarier then Robin’s! Crawling lightly she gasped in pain as a foot pressed her into the ground. Nami used Perona as a stepping stool as she walked over her body and to the floor before standing over her.

“I’m pitiful, worthless, trash, an insect, garbage… Am I leaving anything out or speaking to fast for you?” Nami said quietly as she saw Perona’s shivering form below her. Grinning Nami kneeled down as she patted her cheek.

“You said so many mean things to me… *Princess*. Tell me, do you think you’re better than me?” Nami said coyly as Perona whimpered louder, her nose running a little as she cried softly. She could see it now, her life was flashing before her eyes as she experienced pure and unbridled terror like never before.

As she was about to scream no, Nami raised her finger silencing her before she even spoke. “Don’t lie to me… or else this will only get worse for you.” Nami said the hollow threat not overly or under playing it. Knowing she was about to die, Perona gulped as she nodded solemnly.

“Is that a yes?” Perona licked her lips slightly to wet them as she spoke. “Y-Yes… I, I thought I was better then you…” Nami nodded as she patted her cheek again. “Good girl, you didn’t lie to me… but you still didn’t please me with that answer either.”

Shivering, the pinkette closed her eyes expecting the worse before she suddenly felt her body freed. Opening her eyes shocked, she looked at herself as the arms on her were now gone. Glancing to the bed, Robin smirked sitting cross legged as she watched Nami with awe.

“Eyes up here, I’m the one talking.” Nami snapped, drawing Perona’s attention back. A light blush appeared as she stared up at the still naked redhead clearly uncaring about her appearance. “My name’s Nami but you can call me a few name’s from now on.”

 Nami took a step back as she crossed her arms. “You may call me Mistress, you may call me Goddess, or you may call me master… actually I don’t like that last one just Mistress or Goddess,” She shrugged surprising her.

“What about Devine One or my Queen?” Robin offered making the redhead smirk a bit. “Those work to I suppose, but let’s just keep it simple for now.” Nodding, Robin remained quiet as she watched Perona now with interest.

‘S-She can’t be serious…’ Nami smirked seeing the confused look she was receiving. “The names are fitting for me, I am a Goddess after all, and a Mistress to all my playthings. Robin is my current favorite so I give her the option of calling me what she chooses, but for the most part she sticks with Goddess, such a good pet.” She praised the brunette now blushing furiously as she bowed to her.

“You honor me Goddess.” Nami grinned looking back at Perona. “But… you’re different than other women I’ve seen. Your bad don’t get me wrong I will be punishing you for what you did to me and very severely at that but… I can use you.” Nami grinned further as she saw the fear in Perona’s eyes.

“U-U-Use, m-me?” Perona stammered as she looked at Nami shocked. Was this a joke, what the hell was going on?! Nami nodded as she turned around before sighing. “You see… I find myself in a lot of tough places even as a goddess. I need underlings to serve me properly. Right now Robin’s my only loyal one… but that doesn’t mean I don’t have uses for trouble maker’s either.” She smirked before frowning as she saw Perona crawling to her feet.

“Did I say you could stand?” Perona remained quiet as she glared at Nami. “I thought I was better then you and I still do. What makes you think I’d serve someone proclaiming themselves as a goddess?” Her tone was one of anger and… jealousy?

Frowning, Nami looked down at the pendent on her neck before back to Perona. “Tell me… what makes gods and men different, or in this case goddesses and women?” Perona scowled unsure of what she meant before she suddenly saw the green pendent around Nami’s neck glow.

“The answer is power.” Perona looked around shocked as she saw her body slowly begging to shrink. “W-W-WHAT IS THIS?!” She screamed in fear as she shrank more and more before she stood at a mere three inches tall.

“Power…” Nami grinned stepping in front of Perona. The ghost princess froze as the ground shook around her. Looking up, she felt her body go limp as she fell to the ground it terror as her captive, now captor, having become a giantess.

“Power shapes the world, and defines who’s in charge. I am a Goddess and my power’s unbridled.” Nami spit as she lifted her foot over Perona. “I can take a life when I choose…” She said quietly lower her foot.

The pinkette screamed as she tried to summon her ghosts but nothing worked. Feeling the end upon her, she clenched her eyes shut and cried expecting to die… however. The shadow of Nami’s stained foot remained over her for a few moments before she withdrew it.

“Or I can save on… You feel that, its fear. Fear’s what decides and drives us to do things. And fear is what makes me a Goddess.” Nami said emotionlessly as she felt a euphoric feeling wash over her. Her eyes lit up happily, it was the feeling she lost in Enies Lobby.

“Rise ghost princess Perona,” Nami stated her full name making the pinkette look up fearfully as she leaned up. “I have use for you, and you will serve me one way or another. Your power’s are… very useful.” Nami shook her head amused.

The ability to make people wither and weep with a simple flick of the wrist, it had its uses. While she herself could easily do much worse, this did pose opportunity. “I’ll say this once so listen carefully. I want you Perona, your power, and your body.” Nami licked her lips as she looked over the shivering pirates form.

“You’re cute, cuter then most for one thing, and with your powers I could have even more protection from people… well like you.” She chuckled softly before kneeling down and over her. Her massive, bare nether lips loomed over Perona causing her to gasp as she smelled the alluring scent from before now magnified.

“You like it dontch’ya, it’s like a drug, my body. Once you taste me your addicted.” Nami said somewhat egotistically as she grinned. “If you serve me you’ll get access to it, I’ll become your temple of worship… you’re Goddess.” She said quietly as she saw Perona’s eyes glazing over a bit.

“You’ll also get the honor of being one of my favorites. This honor’s rare and only held by Robin. If you decline my offer however…” Nami stood back up snapping Perona out of her trance like state as she received a glare from the redhead.

“I’ll just use you like an object, a pathetic toy I can use and discard when I please… basically what I was to you.” Perona looked down somewhat ashamed unsure of what this feeling was inside of her. “Well?” Nami said impatiently as she crossed her arms.

The pinkette remained silent as she let everything sink in. “W-Why, m-me…” Nami blinked in surprise as Perona looked up defeated. “Were you not listening? I want your power! And your body…” She bit her lip giggling. “It looks delicious. You’re pink curls, your busty chest, and of course that cute laugh.” Perona blushed furiously as she looked down.

“I can remember it all you know.” Perona looked up confused before it dawned on her what Nami meant. “Everything you did to me, I remember it all vividly. It felt nice,” Nami smirked leaning over her captive again. “But all the pleasure I gave you then, is nothing compared to what I can give you now.” She whispered huskily as she blew gently on Perona.

The ghost princess shuttered as she felt herself being bathed in Nami’s hot breath. As she was blown on, the air nipped her skin making her shiver with… excitement? ‘Pleasure… so much, p-pleasure…’ She couldn’t even fathom it.

“So you’re answer Per-o-na~?” Nami sang her name out. Looking up conflicted she knew what answer she had to say. ‘If I say no… I’m going to die… but, I guess I could If, If I didn’t want this to...’ she thought it all over carefully. She held no real loyalty to Gekko Moriah. After all she was just a pawn to him anyways. ‘And she’s offering me more than an army…’

Feeling like time stood still, she glanced back at Robin’s grinning face. She looked… happy belonging to Nami… maybe she could be happy to? “Y-Y-Yes… I’ll… I’ll be yours, Mistress.” Nami grinned moving her hand down. “Step forward and prove it then.”

Gulping fearfully, Perona clenched her eyes as she got to her feet. Moving one foot in front of the other, she walked forward before her feet stumbled over Nami’s large fingers causing her to fall into her palm. Nami lifted her hand back up as she looked Perona over.

“Consider this your welcome, and your collar.” Nami whispered huskily as she moved Perona towards her pursed lips. The pinkette nearly screamed as she saw Nami’s mouth open up but fell silent for some reason.

The redhead was her enemy but… she felt, safe? Nami moaned softly as she moved Perona’s legs into her mouth before shutting her lips over her waist leaving the lower portion of her body in her mouth as her stomach up hung out.

Seconds went by and the fear from before slowly started to return. Was she tricked?! Did the redhead plan on killing her now, or maybe prolonging the pain for what she did to her? Shivering, she clenched her eyes but remained still.

After a minute Nami grinned before she reached towards her head. “You pass… Welcome to servitude.” Nami flicked at Perona’s head as her small crown fell away leaving her with nothing on now. Before the pinkette could question what she meant by passed, she suddenly gasped as her body went rigid.

Screaming loudly she squirmed as she writhed in Nami’s mouth much to her amusement. Rolling her large tongue over her, she started squeezing Perona with her cheeks as she pinned her down. “Ish good ishn’t it?” Nami tried her best to speak but her speech came out a bit awkward.

Forcing her tongue between Perona’s legs she lapped at her sweet nether lips as she sucked on her body greedily. Robin moaned softly as she watched Nami dominating Perona. It was a sight she had truly missed. Reaching between her legs she moved her hand under her jeans before brushing her own lower lips lightly.

Nami cooed as she kissed Perona’s stomach as she played with her. Every scream, every spasm she had was music to her ears. Pulling her in a bit further, she pinned Perona’s legs with her teeth now as she went to town on her crotch leaving the pinkette helpless to her oral assault.

Perona’s tongue hung out now as she wailed obscenely. The pleasure, Nami hadn’t lied, this was unlike anything she had ever experienced… it was… it was… she didn’t even think there was a word for it. It was just too good…

“I-I-I’m yours! All yours!” she shrieked giving herself to Nami completely. The redhead smiled knowingly as she continued lashing Perona’s lips with her large appendage. Sucking on her harder she continued violating her in every way she wanted until Perona gave a final scream of bliss before going limp as she fell unconscious.

Feeling the movements come to a stop, Nami gripped her new toys arms before tugging her out and dangling her. “Well that didn’t take long… and she passed out to?” Nami shook her head with annoyance. “I honestly expected more from you, this is just sad.”

Robin giggled as she sat cross-legged on the bed. “Well she did just play with you. I’m guessing you wore her out before she felt any real pleasure though.” Robin shook her head sadly. Nodding, Nami clenched her hand around the pinkette before moving to the bed and sitting beside her Robin.

Silence passed over them a moment before Nami sighed. “Does it bother you that you’re no longer my only favorite toy?” Nami asked honestly but was met with a gentle hug. “I don’t care. You’re my Goddess and you can do whatever you want with me and have whoever you want as you’re favorites.” Nami was about to respond but froze as Robin nipped her ear. “But I’ll always know I was your first.” Robin grinned before nuzzling herself closer to the redhead.

A small smile spread over Nami’s lips as she hugged Robin closer. “You’re never leaving my side again… I missed you too much.” Robin whimpered hugging Nami harder. “It… It hurt to be away from you…” Robin cried softly surprising her.

‘It actually hurt her when she wasn’t with me?’ A small frown formed as Nami pulled Robin closer. ‘I don’t think I’ll ever let Robin out of my sight again… and with your help I might never need her to be around either.’ Nami smirked as she stared down at Perona’s dainty form.

Laying the unconscious *Princess* down, Nami pulled away from Robin before smiling seductively. “You know, my new toy didn’t please me after I accepted her… care to rectify that?” Robin quivered as she saw Nami spreading her legs suggestively.

“Y-Y-Yes, I, I mean YES!” Robin stammered as she crawled towards Nami quickly. However before she could even touch her, the redhead raised her hand. “Not at that size and not with those on. I want to feel you in here,” Nami whispered as she turned to present her rear to the brunette.

Robin nodded quickly as her lips twitched into a smile. “W-Whatever my goddess wishes I’ll do it!” Nami shook her head as the pendent glowed faintly. “I know, that’s why you’re my favorite after all.” Robin grinned as she began to dwindle down to a few inches in height, her clothes falling away having not shrunk down with her.

Nami shivered with excitement as she watched Robin crawl out of her garments before kneeling in front of her. ‘W-Why do I feel so… Good!’ She didn’t understand it. She and Robin had played plenty of times before but this feeling, I-It was like the feeling she had back in Enies Lobby!

Reaching down she cupped Robin gently before examining her. ‘Why do I feel so… powerful? I’ve done this every day since then but why now?’ Leaning down, she gave Robin a chaste kiss before raising her ass up. As she brought her wiggling toy up, she heard Robin’s moans of excitement. Apparently she couldn’t wait any longer.

Deciding not to punish her any further, she dropped Robin between her cheeks before spreading them apart. “I trust you know where to go.” Robin didn’t need any encouragement however as she quickly nuzzled herself against Nami’s anus as she began pressing herself against it.

Shivering, she let out a quiet moan as she felt Robin slowly forcing herself in. “H-Hurry up,” Nami snapped after a moment as she felt Robin struggling to fit herself in. If the brunette was talking back she couldn’t hear however.

Feeling the frantic movements she knew she was trying but decided to speed it along. She needed her in there now! Pressing against Robin’s small frame, Nami gave her a hard shove gasping loudly as she felt her tiny form shoved all the way inside her ass.

“T-T-There, n-now do what you do best and serve me!” Her small toy didn’t need encouragement, as she soon began wiggling and squirming inside the redhead as she burrowed her way deeper inside Nami’s ass much to her pleasure.

Lowering herself back on the bed, she leaned back before getting comfortable. ‘N-Not bad, maybe I should shrink this thing down and take it back with me.’ Thinking it over for a moment she scowled before tossing the notion aside. A massive pink bed would probably raise a few unwanted questions.

Gasping softly, she moved her hands towards her aching nether lips. “S-Such a good girl Robin…” As she gently pet her own folds, her eyes traveled back to Perona’s unconscious form. “I guess I’ll get you acquainted with your new home while I’m at it.”

As she picked up the limp girl, she gave her a final look over before grinning. ‘Maybe you’re the reason I feel so good…’ The feeling of power, it was always enticing but… when she used it on Robin it seemed like second nature but on her…

Nami moved Perona down as she gently pressed her into her folds. ‘You’re new… and I’ll get to break you…’ Her grin soon turned into a smirk as she forced Perona into her roughly. “All toys, all of you… everyone actually…”

Shaking her head she chuckled as she moved Perona in and out of her slow at first but quickening by the second. “Everyone I want, there just property now, my property… I can do anything to anyone!” Her chuckle grew quiet as she fell silent, her body shaking as her eyes widened.

‘This feeling… That’s what I’ve been missing…’ It wasn’t using others or the power she had over them, it was the power she had over everything! No one could oppose her. She was like a true goddess... Slowly her hand began to move again as she thrusted Perona back in.

“I want more…” Her lips twitched upwards as her grin spread. “Everyone I find, there just t-toys to me… T-They should be happy to be chosen by me!” she shook her head again before laughing happily. It was so obvious, why didn’t she see it before!

Lying back, she cooed happily as she played with Perona more, her mind now at ease to it all. Giving her ass a few clenches she shivered as she felt Robin’s steady movements. “You’ll still be my favorite Robin, but from this point on, you’re never leaving me again…”

Almost as if Robin heard her, the redhead moaned loudly as she felt her toys movements increasing quickly. Gripping Perona’s legs she quickly began slamming her in and out now as she eagerly tried to pleasure herself.

“Y-Yes, YES!” Screaming happily, her free hand moved towards her breasts as she began to grope them roughly. Her whole demeanor changed in fact. With the realization that plagued her mind now gone, she was free…

As she writhed on the bed blissfully, she knew she’d have to be quick. They were still technically on the enemy’s ship after all. Giving Perona a few more thrusts along with Robin’s repeated struggled inside her bowels she soon screamed as she reached her peak.

Going rigid, Nami moaned loudly as she felt her orgasm flooding out of her and onto her hand, catching Perona’s limp body brought by the current of juices. Panting softly, the redhead dangled Perona over her face as she looked at her.

“You caused me a lot of trouble… but you’ll make up for it with time.” Closing her eyes she opened her mouth wide before dropping the pinkette in. ‘I wonder how she’ll react when she wakes up.’ Licking her own juices off the unconscious girl she savored her flavor for a few moments before bringing her to the back of her throat.

With a light gulp, she was gone. ‘I suppose it’s to be determines how I get her out.’ Shrugging, Nami stood up before giving her ass a gentle tap. “It’s time to head back now Robin. Hopefully everyone’s alright, I’ve taken enough time off looking for you.” She smiled before collecting her clothes.

As she redressed herself she scanned the ground before realizing where her panties were. ‘D-Damnit…’ Looking back to the bed she let out a small sigh before collecting Perona’s old pair. ‘Pink…’ Shaking her head, she put them on before tucking the loose charm back in place between her breasts.

‘I guess that’s everything…’ Giving the large room a final look she set off to find her crewmates… amongst other treasures…

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Epilog ~

 

 

“Life… is… good…” Nami mumbled happily as she basked in the sun. After she had reunited with her crew and they took down Gekko Moriah, they had left the Florian Triangle. The trip itself wasn’t bad but it’s what they found afterwards that was just so…

“Perfect…” Nami mumbled again as she lounged on a long chair. “Is everything alright Miss?” The redhead lifted her sunglasses slightly as she looked up at a tall man holding a tray. “Yep, it couldn’t be better.” The man nodded lowering the tray down beside her.

“Well we strive for perfection here at Spa Island. We have plenty of hot springs, sauna’s and of course bath accessories such as milk or even cola if you so choose.” He gave a light bow before moving next to her. “And for you Miss may I get you anything else?”

“No I’m fine, thank you though.” Robin mumbled as she lay on her stomach with a bored expression. The attendant gave her an odd look but nodded none the less. “W-Well if you need anything please don’t hesitate to-“,”Will do but could you not stand right there your blocking my sun.” The man blinked before stepping away.

“M-My apologies, I-I’ll just be going then, enjoy yourselves.” The attendant left quickly much to Robin’s amusement. “Robin doesn’t act like that you know.” Nami whispered darkly. Leaning up the brunette nodded. “I-I’m sorry Mistress I’ll try harder to act like her. I’ve only been around her a few times though since where kept in different places.”

Pulling her shades off, Nami glared at her before lying back. “Don’t let it happen again. If one of the crewmates found out what’s going on it would be rather hard to explain.” Robin nodded as she looked down glumly. “I’ll… I’ll do better Mistress…”

Nami relaxed back in her chair as she gave her ass a few quick clenches. As she expected she was met with a few wiggles from within. ‘Robin, I said I’d keep you in there from now on but I might need to have you train Perona...’ Sighing, she looked at the identical copy of Robin lying next to her with worry.

One of the uses of Perona’s ghosts was creating copies of herself. With a little tweaking however it wasn’t hard to make them appear as Robin. The hardest thing to have happen however was giving her, her power’s back, which took a few tries.

“Hey Nami, Robin! Can you believe this place?” Nami looked up as she saw Chopper running towards them. “Yea, this really is amazing. I can’t imagine how hard it must have been to make a flouting Spa in the middle of the sea.” Nami grinned, this place really was amazing.

The young reindeer nodded before looking at Robin. “Do you like it here to Robin?” Perona was quiet for a moment before nodding. “Quite, it’s very peaceful here especially compared to Thrillar bark… although I do miss the dark demeanor of it…”

Chopper looked at her confused for a moment before Nami stood up. “H-Hey why don’t we go see what Luffy’s up to. I’m sure he’s probably doing something fun.” The young doctor looked back at Robin before nodding. “Uh, sure… Are you coming Robin?”

Perona leaned up slightly before shaking her head. “I think I’ll just rest her for a while, I’m not feeling too well.” Nami’s eyes widened as she reached for chopper who instinctively moved towards Robin. “You’re not feeling bad are you? Do you need me to check you’re-“Nami grabbed his hoof before stepping in front of Robin defensively?

“S-She’s… she’s having a certain event we women have… you should just leave her be Chopper. The reindeer looked up before nodding. “Umm, ok… well I hope you get better soon…” He waved before walking away quietly, clearly worried for his crewmate.

Perona looked up worried before Nami gave her a harsh glare. “He’s our doctor what were you thinking!” She spat venomously making the brunette (pinkette) shrink back in fear. “M-Mistress I, I’m so, so sorry! I… I wasn’t thinking and, I’m I’m…” Perona trailed off at a loss for words.

Reaching over to the tray one of the waiters’ left, Nami grabbed Robin’s drink before pouring it over her. Perona flinched as she watched the water fall through her body. “Do I need to remind you that if someone tries to touch you, they’ll pass through you?!”

Slamming the cup back down, she growled angrily before taking a deep breath as she tried to calm herself. “M-M-Mistress…”Perona whimpered on the verge of tears but was silenced with a hand from Nami. “I’ll deal with you later. Just keep working like you are now. If you do a good job I might forget this… might!”

Perona nodded before she moved her real body within Nami. Lying back, the redhead sighed softly as she felt the gentle movements inside both her entrances. The order’s she had given her were very simple. Pleasure her enough that she enjoyed it but not so much as to cause her an orgasm. The longer she was pent up the better it felt later after all.

Looking over to the ghost Robin Perona had made she sighed sadly. ‘This will be doomed to fail if we don’t practice this properly. I can’t have that happen again or else we’ll be found out…’ Changing her thoughts around, she folded her arms as she watched other’s around the Spa, or more precisely the females.

A sly smile graced her lips as she watched the bikini clad women diving into pools and sunbathing together. ‘Hmm, I wouldn’t mind playing with you toys… you are average but still desirable. I bet I could lure you away simple enough to.’

As she observed varies women her eyes locked on to one in particular before widening in surprise. “No way…” Getting up she moved across the pool before standing behind a slender young woman with dark blue hair. “Well, well, well, I’m surprised to find you here Porche.”

The women froze before looking behind her. “N-Nami?! Wait what are you straw hats doing here!” She scowled looking around for the rest of her crew but was stopped as Nami grabbed her chin. “Why look for them when I’m standing right here?” Nami leaned forward right beside her ear before giving it a swift lick.

“This place is big you know… I’m sure if you looked hard enough you would find them but… since I’m right here why bother Por-che~” she sang out before giving her ear a nip. The bluenette shivered as her thighs clenched together.

“I-I-Is… Is your other crew mate nearby to then, Robin?” Nami smiled slyly nodding. “She’s closer then you’d think actually. Why not come with me so we can… catch up?” Porche looked conflicted as she looked around with worry.

“I, I… I can’t Nami… I have to find the two girls I was after for Foxy.” Nami grinned further as she stroked her cheek tenderly. “How about I help you and they can join in to?” Blushing, she shook her head. “T-There not those kind of girls their two young ones who have something my boss wants an-“She froze before covering her mouth.

“I shouldn’t have said that… I, I need to go…” She was about to leave before Nami grabbed her wrist with slight annoyance. “Just come with me, and all your problems will be fixed.”  Porche froze as she saw a light glow emit from the redheads cleavage but nodded none the less… for some reason, this felt like something she needed to do.

“Sure… y-yea let’s go…” Smirking, the redhead pulled her wrist as she led them back towards her ship. She had just found a new toy to play with and privacy was a must. “Perona I’m heading back to the ship, take the day off.” She muttered as she walked.

Porche looked at her confused but said nothing as she was led away, her fate forever changed by the redhead…

 

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

 

 

Thank you all for reading and i hope you enjoyed the sequal to it :)

Will there be a third part for it? its honestly to early to say, i just have no idea if i will or now.

But either way please review, its your reviews after lal that keep me writing.

 

Until Next time guys ~