- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter Hailey will distract Amanda while Emma and I go into her lair and find her plans, but things turn out a little differently.

Chapter XXIII: PA Undercover

Okay, so now that Hailey joined the team, let me tell you how it all goes down.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

“So what's the plan?” Hailey asked. “The plan is for you to distract Amanda while Emma and I sneak in her lair and find her secret plans,” I explained. Belle then raised her hand to her face. “What should we do? Surely you need another giantess on the task,” she said. “No we need you as our backup,” I said. “Sounds good,” Belle said. “Let's do this,” I said. Belle placed me and Emma in Hailey's palm to get us to Amanda's lair.

Hailey walked into her house and crouched down and placed us on the floor. “You know what to do?” Hailey asked. “Of course it's my plan,” I said sarcastically. “Right, I'll go and distract my mother,” Hailey said. She then got up and walked over to Amanda who was eating some kind of cyan chip. “Hi mom,” she said. “Why are you late? You know your supposed to get home at 4:00 not 4:30,” Amanda said rudely. “Sorry mom. I can explain why I'm so late,” Hailey said. “Well you may what to spill it,” Amanda said. By the door Emma and I looked around the corner to see if we were in the clear. “All clear,” I said. “How will we get past her?” Emma asked. “We should be fine as long as Hailey doesn't give Amanda the chance to look closely,” I answered. “Well shouldn't we have a disguise?” Emma asked. “I think we'll be fine,” I answered. “You wanna bet on it?” Emma asked. “Ugh come on,” I said. We ran into the lair and past Hailey and Amanda's feet and into the middle of the room. “I then wrote a LOG and put it onto the TABLE,” Hailey said. We then ran over to the table where her log book is. “How do we get up there?” Emma asked. “Well you just stay here and keep a look out for if Amanda comes over here,” I answered. “Well what should I do if she comes?” Emma asked. “You say 'The Wicked Witch of the West is Comming,'” I answered. I then zapped myself on the top of the table. “I opened my math book to page to PAGE 173,” Hailey said. “Page 173,” I said. I opened the book and started to read it. “September 23, 2014, I plan on making a special kind of cyan chip to make me the most pow...” I read. &ldquo The Wicked Witch of the West is Comming!” Emma yelled. I looked up and saw that Amanda was comming. I quickly went under the book to hide. Amanda then grabbed the book with me under it and brought it back to the table where she was previously standing. “Continue,” Amanda said. “I then TOOK A PICTURE of the BOOK,” Hailey said. I got out my phone and took a picture of the log. “I then sent it to (717) 123-4567 and I HIT SEND,” Hailey said. I sent it to that number (which was Belle) and hoped down, but right before I landed I was stopped by a force and was pulled up into Amanda's hand. “So you think that you can stop me?” Amanda asked. “That was the plan?” I said. “Stop!” Hailey yelled. “Why don't you want to see our mortal enemy be destroyed?” Amanda asked. “You mean your mortal enemy, that warlock is my friend and brother,” Hailey said. “WHAAAATTTT!!!!!” Amanda yelled. “That's right, I never wanted to be like you, but I've heard about all your schemes and how you just left after you were defeated. You are nothing, but a coward. A big giant coward,” Hailey said in anger,” Well I will show you how big I can be,” Amanda said. She zapped herself out of the building. “PA!” Hailey said. “I'm down here,” I said. Hailey looked down and then crouched. “Are you okay?” Hailey asked. “I'm fine, but you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into,” I said. “Well I know I proved she was a coward,” Hailey said. “She plans to destroy the town,” I said. “How?” Hailey asked. Just then the lair started to shake around like crazy. “That's how,” I said. We went outside and saw that Amanda was 213 miles, 124 feet, and 6 inches tall. “You really made her mad,” I said. “How can we save the town,” Hailey asked. “We must first get Emma,” I said. “Don't worry. I'm down here,” Emma said. Hailey bent down and picked up Emma. “Okay, then we'll need to find a...” I started to say. “FOOT!” Hailey yelled. “No not a foot,” I said. I looked up and saw a giant barefoot about 9 miles, 173 feet, and 7.18 inches wide by 25 miles, 4221 feet, and 5.74 inches long. “Holy cow butts,” I said.