- Text Size +

“Alright, see you guys later,” Tyler said as he stepped out of the hotel room. The girls gave their separate sounds of acknowledgment before he shut the door. He patted his pants once, feeling the reassuring form of the minimizer tucked snuggly into his pants. Katie wouldn’t miss it for a little while.

            The gym wasn’t too full. A couple of people were lifting weights in the corner; a few attractive looking women were off on the other side. Tyler wasn’t interested in them though, nor was he interested in exercising. He had to try hard to resist the urge to smile as his eager eyes peered across the room, searching for his prey. Then he saw Chase, his former tormentor and soon to be pet, doing curls on a far off bench. “Perfect,” he whispered, casually making his way over, careful to keep to the man’s back.

            When he reached him Tyler looked around. Satisfied that no one was going to see, he pulled out the minimizer, made sure the settings were reasonable, and then took aim. Not a single sole looked up at the slight blue light.

            Tyler crossed the few final feet to the bench standing happily over his shrunken friend. He peered down mockingly as Chase fell, stumbling about as he tried to grow accustomed to his new size. Then the bug looked up, their eyes meeting.

            “Hello,” Tyler said lightly down, dropping into a crouch so that he was closer. “Remember me?”

            Chase’s eyes said it all. Fear. He backed away slowly, trying to figure out what happened. Trying to make sense of anything. Tyler almost felt sympathy for him.

            “You do recognize me, right?” Chase didn’t answer. That wasn’t acceptable. Tyler reached out, grabbing the small little boy in his fist, holding him up to his face. “Well, do you?” Again no answer. So, feeling truly evil, he gave a little squeeze. The tiny yelp almost mad him laugh.

            “Yes, yes I do!” Chase called after Tyler decreased the pressure. “Tyler. You’re the guy I shrunk.” He was panting now.

            “Correct.” Tyler couldn’t believe how much fun this was. Now he knew why the girl’s liked doing it to him so much. “So, you remember that night too? The one after the football game?” A nod came from the horrified face. “Good. What do you say I return the favor?”

            Chase’s face went white. “Please,” he whispered weakly.

            Tyler continued without mercy. “But I can’t just walk out of here with you, now can I? No, I should hide you. Now, where did you hide me when I was small?” There wasn’t an answer as Tyler’s thumb slid into his waistband. He pulled it out just enough to answer his question. “I believe it was in your pants.” He smiled as he dropped his tiny little pet into the prison.

            Chase screamed, then landed on what he knew to be Tyler’s member. He was forced to grip onto it, holding onto the giant organ for deer life. He looked up at his tormentors smiling face for the briefest of seconds. “Come on Tyler,” he shouted up. “Don’t do this!”

            Another laugh. “Be sure to rub it real nice while you’re down there.” He let go of his waistband, sealing his little prisoner away.