- Text Size +

“Table for four,” Mia said to the service. The restaurant behind was bustling with activity. Waiters were rushing to and fro, their trays in danger of being tipped over at any second. Smells wafted through the door to their noses. Chicken, soup, steak… it only added to the growing pains in their stomach.

            “Do you have a reservation?” the man asked with a clearly faked French accent. The snotty attitude, however, was genuine.

            “We do,” Mia said. “We’re the radio contest winners.”

            “This place looks so fancy,” Tyler whispered to his girlfriend. He was not back to normal sized, and clothed.

            “That’s because it is,” Katie replied. 

            “Ah yes, our winners,” the man replied, his smile as fake as his accent. He leaned closer, the smell of cheap cologne overpowering the food. “Right this way.”

 

            The sun was completely eclipsed below the horizon by the time the meal was finished. A marvelous grand chandelier sparkled from the celling, now providing almost all the light for the room.

            “So,” Katie said, nibbling at her plate. “Tyler, can I ask you something?”

            “Sure,” he answered.

            “Do you really like being our little toy?”

            He didn’t have to think long for an answer. “Of course.”

            “But, how?” Chloe asked, confused. “I mean, it doesn’t seem like the most pleasant of things for you.”

            He shrugged. “It really isn’t as bad as it looks. The first time was…” He paused for the right words. “Rough, but its become easier. Plus…” again a pause. “I don’t know, its just fun.”

            “Well, it fun for us too,” Mia said, taking a sip from her non-alcoholic drink. She disliked that fact, but she had forgotten her I.D. back in her home.

            “Yeah,” Chloe agreed. “Just the feel of your tiny body under our feet,”

            “Against our butts,” Katie added.

            “And in our shoes,” Mia offered.

            “Yes, all these things. They just feel so amazing. Tyler, I know I make fun of you a lot, but you really are a great guy for letting us live this dream.”

            “Come on guys,” he said, cheeks growing red. “Its not like I’m doing anything noble here. You don’t have to make such a big deal of it.”

            “It might not be a big deal to you, but it’s a really nice thing.”

            “Yeah, thanks Tyler,” Mia added.

            “Yeah,” Chloe put in.

            Tyler looked back at his food, embarrassment flooding through him. “You three are way too nice.”

 

            The group left dinner that night feeling full, happy, and all together content. The meal was fantastic; the hotel in general was pristine. What more could they really wish for?

            Tyler couldn’t help his eyes from wandering around the hallways as they moved through. The wallpaper was interesting, more so than it should be. He couldn’t place the pattern. Was it Indian? Mayan? Chinese? The colors said that it had to be something of interest, though he couldn’t place anything.

            It was only when his gaze drifted down another hallway that his attention was diverted. There, with his back turned, was someone Tyler thought he recognized. Broad shoulders, thick, well-defined arms, short brown hair. It can’t be, Tyler said to himself, his brow furrowing. What would the odds be? He almost gasped when he saw the man turn. It was Chase.

            Really? Tyler thought, almost panicking at the sight of his former tormenter. How is this even possible? He shouldn’t be here! His thoughts drifted back to his traumatic first experience with him. His foot, his cock… both things were ingrained into his memory now.

            Then he had a thought. One that was rather uncustomary for him. Perhaps the roles could be changed. Chase turned, walking into the hotels gym, still oblivious to those behind him. Tyler’s grin widened as he settled on a plan. This little development could prove to be rather fun.