- Text Size +

“Tyler?” an angelic voice called to him. He could see only bright lights. Where was he? What happened?

            He sat up slowly, his hand rubbing across the soft, warm surface before him. Again the voice called his name. He recognized it now. “Katie?” he asked up.

            “You all right?” she asked, concerned for her tiny friend. “You were passed out.”

            “I thought you were dead,” Chloe said casually somewhere in the background. Mia seemed not to be around.

            “I just…” Tyler fought to clear his mind. He still felt so lightheaded. Perhaps it was the lack of air. He shook his head again, trying to understand what had happened. How long had he been trapped? “I think I just passed out but… I had a horrible dream.”

            “Oh, I’m sorry,” Katie said, looking truly saddened. “What happened?”

            “I was small,” Tyler began. “Like, really small. Tinier than I am now. And I was in your shoe… and you put it on…” he shook his head, the mention of the experience brought back pain. He loved Katie, loved being her little toy, but it had seemed like she abandoned him. Like he was nothing. Just another speck to be crushed. “It was horrible.”

            “I’m so sorry,” she said again, not knowing what to add. “I shouldn’t have put you in my boot. I shouldn’t have shoved my socks in their… what was I thinking? I so sorry.”

            “It all right,” the boy assured her. He didn’t want to see the girl hurt. “Really, I’m fine. And now we know, right?”

            “I guess.” The girl hung her shoulders, looking truly depressed. “Still, I feel bad.” One of her fingers lightly brushed against his back. “I wish I could do something to make it up to you.”

            “Like what?”

            Suddenly she looked gleeful again. “Well, I could kiss you.” With those words, she brought the tiny boy to her mouth, lightly pressing his naked body against her lips. “Did that feel nice?”

            “It did,” Tyler answered, blushing.

            “What about this?” she asked, repeating the motion.

            “Definitely.”

            She smiled, bringing him up to her face again. This time her mischievous tongue popped out, lightly caressing Tyler’s tiny body. It managed to quickly find its way to the lower parts of him. Tyler didn’t complain.

            For a few more moments, she let her tongue glide over his most sensual area. The boy sat back, letting his giant friend’s tongue glide over his cock again and again. He was hard within seconds, loving every moment of his mini blowjob.

            She pulled him away, her free hand reaching down to him. One finger lightly touched his member, pressing it between his legs. “And how does this feel?”

            “Amazing,” he answered. His grin widened as she started stroking his cock, first starting out the base then moving slowly up to his tip, keeping the pressure on constantly. Her saliva coated it completely, making the movements both easy and pleasure full.

            Finally she brought her index finger and thumb down around her tiny toy, rubbing his organ between the two. Tyler could feel a heat burning inside him now. His hands gripped at her skin, his cheeks reddened. Sweat was dripping off of his body as his giant pumped away at his cock again and again until he felt himself ready to burst.

            He climaxed, the grin on his face spreading almost ear to ear. “Was that good enough?” Katie asked her spent little boyfriend.

            “Yeah,” he mouthed, collapsing back into her palm, breathing heavily. “Perfect.”