- Text Size +

“Ugh…” Tyler moaned, pushing himself up from the soggy boot soul. The smell was still awful, painful, and completely crippling, but at least he was awake. He looked around, noticing that Katie’s socks had disappeared. “At least that’s good,” he said aloud.

            His entire body shook as a shock wave reverberated around his shoe. He looked around startled. Usually things wouldn’t shake that much. It was then that he realized how huge everything was. The tiny fur matted down to the ground was almost longer than he was.

            “Shit,” he said, stumbling backwards to her heal as the realization hit him. He was very small now. A sixteenth of an inch, max.

            Another stomp rocked his entire being, forcing him down to his knees. Then a shadow fell over his tiny body. He looked up just in time to see Katie’s godlike foot cut off the last speck of light from his world. “Katie!” he called in desperation, fearing that he could actually be crushed at his size. His voice was barely a squeak.

            He turned then, running as fast as possible away from the giant. “Katie,” he screamed again. “Please stop!”

            The boy made it almost to the deep dents towards the front of her shoe before it was too late. Katie’s foot crashed into him, her toes rolling over his body, mashing him into the ground, forcing him all the way in.

            When everything stopped moving, Tyler was left completely trapped under one of her toes. His body was all but crushed. The smell was almost as bad, multiplied a thousand times by his decrease in size.

            “Katie,” he whimpered in desperation as he felt his giant stand up, putting her full weight on her foot. He felt her lean more on her toes, more on him, before taking that first step. For a moment her toes lifted off and he was free to fall backwards, sliding under her foot more, stopping only when his body crashed into a mountain of toe jam. His arms and legs were instantly swallowed by the goop. Only half of his face was left sticking out.

            Then her foot fell, the shock of the impact almost cracking his brittle bones. Again he rose up, and again he fell down. Each cataclysmic stomp forcing him deeper and deeper into the disgusting pile of goo. First his torso, then his chest. His eye followed, putting him in complete darkness. Then his nose, and finally, horribly, his mouth.

            He tried to breath but he couldn’t pull anything in. Anything save for the disgusting gunk of his girlfriend’s foot gunk. “Please,” he tried to beg, but it was useless.

            His lungs were burning, begging for anything to keep him alive. The impacts continued, squashing whatever parts of his body were still intact. This was it. He was going to be killed by his massive girlfriend as she went for a casual walk. Did she even know he was down here? Would she even find his mangled body, twisted in the gunk between her toes?