- Text Size +

The warm water of the sink served as a mini shower, getting at least the bulk of the foul material off of his body. The smell came off too, but that required a bit more scrubbing.

            “Are you sure you don’t want to just grow back to normal and take a shower?” Katie asked after a little bit.

            “No, I’m fine.” The boy went back to scrubbing himself with a chip of soup Katie had grabbed for him.

            “You sure? I could always join you.”

            He stopped scrubbing. “Really?” he asked.

            She nodded. “Then I can make sure you get clean.” She leaned closer to the sink. “Every inch of you.”

            Before the boy could answer, a knock came at the door. Chloe burst in moments later. “Hey, you almost done in here?” the girl said hurriedly.

            “Why?” Katie asked, surprised at the urgency.

            “We got that skiing instruction video thing.” She ran a hand through her main of golden hair. “And that guy might be there.”

            Katie rolled her eyes before answering. “Fine. Guess we wouldn’t have time for that shower, eh Tyler?”

            “Guess not. But we always have next time!”

            “True,” the girl said, turning off the water and picking up her tiny boyfriend. She quickly pressed him against the hand towel, rubbing his naked body until he was dry. “You want to come with us? I can put you in my pants again.”

            “Ugh…” Tyler thought. After the hours under her butt, he wasn’t really in a mood to do it all again. He was in a mood for that shower though. “I think I’ll just hang here for a bit. You know, watch T.V. or something.”

            “Oh, relax?” Katie said with a sly smile. “Sorry, you can’t do that here.” She walked past Chloe into their room, stopping when she came to her snow boots. “I think I’ll just leave you here until we return.” Carefully she lowered him in.

            The smell hit him even before he was inside. “Come on,” he complained.

            “Nope, you picked to stay, you stay in my boot.” She dropped him onto the thick, sweat soaked sole. The smell was practically pulsing from it. “I’ll come get you once the videos over.”

            “Oh man,” Tyler said, covering his nose. “This stinks.”

            “Really?” Chloe mocked down. “More than my smelly shoes?”

            “I guess not that bad,” he answered in truth.

            “Well I can’t have that!” Katie exclaimed. She bent down, removing her socks. “These will even the score. Without mercy, she dropped them into the boot, laughing as they covered her small boyfriend. “Now we really got to go, so I’ll see you after.”

            Tyler was forced onto his belly by the sheer weight of the heavy socks, his face in contact with her sole. He could here the three girls walking, then the door shut. He was alone, trapped once again.

            “Come on,” he said as he tried to push up, but was prevented from doing so. He took a breath in, and almost choked from the pure levels of filth. Katie was right, this was worse than Chloe’s shoe. Again he tried to breath. It didn’t work well.

            Then his vision started to blur. He started to see green stink lines coming up, surrounding his face, forcing their way into his nose. “No stink waves,” he mouthed as he gave up trying to move. “Go away…” His eyes closed.