- Text Size +

Tyler awoke the next day with a feeling of true bliss. He had slept perfectly, his body pressed close against Katie’s, his hand unknowingly rapped around her breast. No matter what size he was, they were still perfect.

            “Morning,” the girl said, rolling over to face him.

            “Morning,” he answered back with a smile.

 

            Breakfast had been simply immaculate. A continental breakfast featuring every possible food that one could want for the morning meal. Waffles piled high, sausages that simply begged to be eaten, bacon that flowed as if from some magical fountain, crackling with pure deliciousness. Tyler stuffed his face.

            The girls ate more sparingly, but enjoyed themselves all the same. “So,” Tyler said as wolfing down another syrup smother pancake. He hadn’t eaten so well in ages. “What’s the plan for today?”

            “Oh, not much,” Mia answered. “We do have a mani-pedi scheduled.”

            “Sounds fun,” the boy said with an eye roll, digging back into his food pile.

            “So you don’t want to come with us?” Katie asked, her voice radiating disappointment.

            “Yeah, I think I’ll pass.”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yep.”

            She shrugged. “Fine. Guess I’ll just have to stuff you in my boot then.”

            “Sounds perfect.”

            “Or, you could come with us.”

            “Nope.”

            “Not even in my shorts?” That got his attention. He even put down his forkful of egg.

            “In your shorts?” Katie nodded. “Shrunken, I assume.”

            “Duh,” Chloe shot from across the table.

            “And I’ll even let you pick which side.” Katie leaned forward suggestively, placing a hand on his leg. “So what do you say?”

            It  didn’t take long to reach a discussion. “I guess I could join you,” he answered, trying to hide a smile.

 

            “Hello,” Katie said to the spa manager. “We have an appointment for three.”

            “Oh yes,” the lady answered, standing up to guide them to their destination. The three girls followed obediently. Katie couldn’t help but think of her little toy, snuggled deep in the confines of her perfect posterior. She remembered slipping him in. It felt great then, and amazing now.

            “Right here,” the manager said, motioning to three separate chairs for the girls to sit in. They did as they were told, Katie thinking of her little boyfriend as she rested her bottom lightly down. She didn’t want to shock him after all.

            “The attendants will be right with you.” And just like that, the spa manager disappeared from sight. Katie rest against the soft fabric of the chair, wiggling her butt into position.

            “Hope your comfy Tyler,” she whispered to herself. “’cause your going to be like that for a while.”

            The small little Tyler moaned with pleasure as Katie’s amazing backside lowered into the chair, her already tight skin pressing even more against his. The smell was less than pleasant, but compared to her stinky feet, it wasn’t too hard to get used to. Somehow disgusting things seemed to have less of an effect on his now.

            The Spa trip lasted for what seemed like hours. First they focused on Katie’s toes, cleaning and polishing them until they shinned. The air inside the girl’s shorts grew warm, almost stifling. Tyler tried to move a little bit away, but found that the pressure help him firmly in place. He was trapped, once again.

            Next the spa people started on Katie’s fingers. The girl practically moaned with delight as the masters made her hands beautiful. Tyler also moaned, but it wasn’t as pleasure filled. The stench was building, along with the sweat and pressure. But, through all the pain he was suffering from, just one mental picture of Katie’s butt, and the knowledge that he was implanted deep into it, was enough to get him through.

 

            Katie quickly went into the bathroom upon her return, sliding down her shorts in one quick motion. Her hand reached down her backside, probing the reaches of her butt until she managed to pull out what she was looking for.

“Hey Tyler,” she said to the small, stinky boy in her hand.

“Hey,” he answered back, smiling.

“You got pretty far in. Liked it, didn’t you?”

He shrugged. “What can I say?”