- Text Size +

It was deep into the night by the time the company reached the hotel. The building stood out amazingly against the black sky, its windows and lights shinning immaculately. Katie was amazed; the radio station didn’t skimp on the nice things.

            “How’s he doing?”

            Katie looked down, playfully squeezing her breasts together, smiling at the feeling of Tyler trapped between them. This had to be better than being trapped in her smelly boot. “I think he’s doing fine.”

            Tyler was enjoying himself. With the big, beautiful boobs pressed up against his tiny, naked body, he seemed to be in heaven. Though the girl’s feet had a certain sexuality about them, her boobs proved to be a much less painful form of pleasure. There was no overwhelming odder, no toxic fumes, no constant, crushing pressure. There was only soft, comforting skin. The boy wiggled around once in a while, just so he could feel her press against him even more.

            The girl’s checked into the hotel easily. A nice man offered to take their bags up to their room. He was a handsome man, around the same age as the girls, perhaps a few years their senior. His chin was nicely defined, his hair neatly trimmed. His well toned muscles were clear, even through his work shirt. Chloe couldn’t help but blush as he sent a playful wink her way.

            If they thought the help looked good, the room left them in aw. Once again Katie was left speechless, thinking only of how amazing that radio station was. Two queen sized beds were the first thing noticed, satin sheets begging to be laid in. The television was huge, the bathroom was spotless. But the best thing had to be the view.

            “Thank you,” Mia said as she took her bags, going to the dresser to unpack.

            “Yes, thanks,” Katie said as she took hers. The man smiled politely to each of them. Finally Chloe came to take hers. She instantly started flirting.

            “I hope I’ll see you again,” the girl said, absentmindedly playing with her golden locks.

            “I would like that too,” the man answered with a warm, seducing smile.

            “Perhaps later tonight?”

            “Perhaps,” the man replied. Katie rolled her eyes. Those two would make an amazing couple. A tease and a phyco.

 

            Once the help had left, leaving the girls alone once again, Katie reached into her breasts, pulling the innocent Tyler from between them. “How was the trip?” she asked the boy playfully.

            “The first half was a little tiring,” he answered. “But the car ride was enjoyable.”

            “I thought you would like that. Now, would like to grow back to normal size? You’ve been about an inch for…” she rolled her eyes again. “Wow, I think its been over five hours.”

            “Six actually,” Mia corrected, joining her friend.

            “Thanks,” Katie answered. “So how about it?”

            “Sure,” Tyler answered with a shrug. He didn’t want to seem too desperate. Katie saw right through it.

            The girl reached into her suitcase, rummaging around until she found the small, silver devise. She paused for a second, wondering how she had managed to get it through security at the airport. Then she shrugged. Who really cared.

            One blue beam later a Tyler was back to normal size. His cheeks immediately reddened as he realized he didn’t have any cloths. “Oh, sorry,” he said shyly as he went to cover himself.

            “For what?” Chloe said from across the room. “You think we haven’t seen you naked before?”

            “Well…”

            “I think we’ve all had our turns with you,” Mia continued. “You don’t need to feel embarrassed.

            Tyler shook his head. “Your all crazy.”

            “And your our little boy toy,” Katie answered with a smile, casually tossing him a pair of pajamas. “If your going to bitch so much, hurry up and put these on.”

            “Thanks,” Tyler answered, quickly pulling his pants on.