- Text Size +

“So,” Chloe said as Katie returned to her seat. “You told him?” Katie nodded. “And how did he take it?”

The girl gave a little chuckle, lifting up her leg playfully. “I think he liked the idea well enough.”

            The small boy, trapped so completely inside his girlfriends shoe, struggled to move. Her humongous foot pressed over him completely, smushing his tiny, frail body against the hard sole of her boot. Her sweaty skin pressed against his face, cutting off any oxygen he might hope to take in, foul as it may be. But, despite the pain that others might consider tortuous, Tyler couldn’t help loving it. Perhaps it was the fact that he was totally powerless, insignificant against such a massive goddess. Perhaps it was just the warm feel of her skin as it pressed against his. Either way, it was heaven.

            The trio of girls soon moved on from their spot, each step sending shivers down Tyler’s spine as his girlfriend mashed him into the ground. Katie had to admit, she loved having his little body under her. Even now she could feel the tiny speck of a boy as she walked. She could only imagine what it was like for him. Trapped. Pressed against her smelly foot. But he had said time and again that he loved it, and even begged to be stepped on numerous times. If he didn’t mind the torment, Katie felt fine with delivering it.

            “Boarding pass please.” The girls handed over their tickets mechanically, eager to be on their way to aspen. As they waited she couldn’t help playing with her tiny toy a bit. Scrunching her toes, feeling as his body tensed under the pressure. Mia caught the movement out of the corner of her eye.

            “Having fun?” the girl asked mockingly.

            “Of course,” Katie answered as her tickets were handed back.

            They found their seats quickly, settling in for the long flight. Katie rested her feet on the ground, gazing down at them lovingly. To think that Tyler would be trapped in their for three entire hours. The thought brought a cruel little smile to her perfect face.

 

            Minutes soon turned into hours, though Tyler had no idea. Trapped in his smelly prison, he had no idea how much time was slipping past. It could have been minutes, it could have been days. The only indication he had was the gradual increase of Katie’s sweat.

            As always, it had started like droplets clinging to her warm skin. Then they became bigger. Then they started surrounding him, choking him, smothering him. He coughed and chocked on the salty liquid time and time again.

            Then the bright light of day flooded into the giant boot. He blinked, left stunned after the seemingly endless torture session, his eyes slowly growing accustomed to the outside. When he was finally able to make out shapes, he saw Katie smiling down.

            “Hey,” she whispered to him.

            “Hey,” he answered back, his head still spinning. Or perhaps that was just the motion of the car. “What’s going on?”

            “Were in a taxi to our room,” the girl answered. “I thought you might want a break from... well, I know how stinky my foot can get.”

            “Yes, please,” he immediately said. He loved her smelly foot, but he loved fresh, breathable air as well. Sometimes four hours can be a bit much to be stood on.

            Katie happily reached into the boot, rapping her hands around her shrunken little friend. She pulled him out, then slowly brought him to her face. “I think I know of a place you might like a bit more.” She smiled as she dropped him.

            He didn’t fall far. Before he even had time to scream, his body landed on the soft, full breasts of his giant girlfriend. Delicately she placed a finger on his naked form, pushing him down into her cleavage. “Have fun,” she said as his body disappeared.