- Text Size +

“Alright bug,” the giant bear said, spreading his feet, allowing Tyler to drop to the hard ground. He was covered in dirt, the smell of the beast’s paws stuck inside his nose. “I think I got a new task for you.”

            “What now?” Tyler groaned, pushing himself into a kneeling position. The bear only smiled before reaching out and grabbing his little slave.

He held him up to his face then said, “I think I want you to finish the job.”

Somehow Tyler knew what he meant, his eyes slowly glancing down to the enormous hard on between the bears legs. “Oh no,” he said before the bear started lowering him down. “Come on!” he shouted as he approached the massive organ. “Can’t I just rub your feet more?”

“Nope,” the bear answered as he forced Tyler against his member, mashing his tiny body into his. He groaned in pleasure as he started stroking, forcing Tyler’s tiny frame up and down the length of it.

The boy was smothered. The soft skin was hot to the touch. He tried to push against the bear’s paw, tried to hit his cock, tried to do anything to have the torture end, but it didn’t do any good. The bear just pressed harder, threatening to smash his ribs in. He couldn’t believe this entire situation. At least before humans were tormenting him. Giant men, but humans all the same. Now he was being used as a sex toy by a animal!

Then, mercifully, the bear dropped him to the ground. Before he could recover he felt the immense pressure of a single claw pushing against his back. He let out a small yelp before the beast pulled him back.

“Wait!” Tyler screamed as he looked up, noticing the creature’s balls hanging above him, supported only by the bear’s front paw. It only laughed as it dropped them, the pure weight almost enough to crush his tiny body. “Please,” Tyler whimpered as the bear continued to message his member above him, moaning with the pleasure of it. He tried to push away, but the pure mass of the bear’s balls was too much for him.

“You like it down there bug?” the animal asked after a little while.

“Can you please let me up?”

“But you feel so nice.” Still, the bear lifted his balls, allowing Tyler to hurriedly crawl away. The air tasted nice, fresh after such a trying ordeal.

“Thank you,” he said at length, rolling onto the ground, his face red, and his chest rising and falling quickly.

“Oh, you’re not done yet.”

“What?” Tyler didn’t have any time to move before the giant repositioned itself. With a pressure the likes of which Tyler had never experienced before, the bear fell onto its stomach, its massive cock landing right on the boy’s body.

“Perfect,” the bear growled as he started moving. Tyler tried to scream as the giant organ pressed into him more. He could feel his ribs popping under the pressure, his organs squishing, molding against it. His air supply was all but cut off, and the small amount he did manage to take in was stale and burning hot.

“Please,” he whimpered one more time. The bear didn’t listen, only continued grinding its member into the floor, and the tiny little bug that was under him. Each thrust nearly killed the boy as hundreds of pounds of pressure were mashed against his one-inch frame. The bear was smiling, the feeling one of the best it had ever experienced. He briefly considered keeping the bug alive, since it was such a good toy, but disregarded the idea. If he did spare him, he would have to move. Humping it simply felt to amazing.

A new heat started pulsing through the rock hard cock. Tyler once again tried screaming but his lungs wouldn’t let out any air. The bear was grinding him harder now, pressing against him with a force that had no comparison. Again and again the organ mashed against him, going faster and faster. The heat built up, the pressure intensified. Tyler tried to breath, tried to cry out, but nothing worked. Finally, in a moment of pure torture and pleasure, the bear reached climax, simultaneously releasing its seed all over his little slave and crushing him into pulp.