- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING: these next two chapters involve interacting with animals and have absolutely nothing to do with the plot. If this is not your thing, skip to Chapter 15.

“Hm…” Tyler mumbled after rolling his new watch around in his hands. He looked around the room, making sure that the girls still hadn’t returned. They had went skiing today, and after a couple hours, Tyler had decided to go back to the room. When the girls choose to stay out, his thoughts immediately drifted to his newest toy.

            He knew it probably wasn’t the safest idea, but honestly, what could go wrong if he shrunk for only a second? With a mischievous smile he set the controls on the watch. A small screen flashed to life, showing his inputs. It read, “One inch.” “Use on self”. One more glance to be sure he was alone then he flicked the switch.

            A feint blue glow came from the devise, then a hum, then the familiar sensation of shrinking. Then a loud alarm. He looked at the watch in fear as the screen turned red flashing the words, “Partial malfunction, Safety procedure activated.”

            “Crap,” the boy managed to say before another wave hit him. His eyes fell, closing.

 

            “What the hell?” he said as he sat up, rubbing his aching forehead. He looked around, but didn’t understand what he was seeing. His room had turned from a light brown to a dull grey. The carpet now felt like warm rocks. The furniture was… he struggled to even find the words to describe it. Harry?

            He looked at his wrist noticing that the devise was gone. “Oh no,” he said as realization hit him. This might just be another shrink-induced dream. That was when the furniture started to move, rolling over to face him. “Oh no,” he whispered again as he recognized the mountain of fluff before him as a giant brown bear.

            “Hm…” the creature murmured, its eyes lazily combing the ground until it saw the tiny bug. “Oh, what this now?”

            Tyler gulped. So he was trapped, only an inch or so tall, with a giant, talking, brown bear. He had a haunting feeling that this wasn’t going to be a pleasant dream.

            “What are you and what are you doing here?” the bear asked, rolling so that it was sitting up, towering over the shrunken boy.

            “I, ugh, well…” Tyler stammered, slowly backing away. His eyes fell to the beast’s great feet, looking so soft in the light.

            “Are you some kind of bug?”

            “Well, no.”

            The bear bent down, looking closer at his captive. “Then what do you want?”

            “Um…” again Tyler stammered, feeling very uncomfortable with such a giant creature so close.

            “You seem intimidated.” A grin spread on the beast’s face. “Well, if you can’t think of an answer, why don’t we make a little deal?” The bear shifted his weight, bringing one of his back paws forward so that it was right in front of his terrified captive. “You give me a good foot rub and I won’t swallow you hole. Deal?”

            Tyler gulped, knowing that once again he wasn’t going to have much of a choice in the matter. “Fine,” he said, walking up to the massive paw. It towered over him, more so than anyone else’s foot ever did. He took a deep breath before diving into it, pressing his entire body against the rough pad.

            “That’s it,” the bear said, leaning back against the cave wall. “Make sure to clean well.”

            Tyler continued to rub for what seemed like ages, digging into the thick wall of skin in front of him. Every so often he would hear his giant captor groan with pleasure as he hit a particularly pleasurable spot. After what seemed like hours of pure paw rubbing, the bear pulled his foot back, signaling for Tyler to follow. When he approached the massive paw again, the bear moved his other hind foot into position. Before Tyler could even make a sound of protest, the bear had sandwiched him between the two.

            He could hear the sounds of pure pleasure coming from the bear as it rolled him around between its two feet, smoothing him against its soft skin, mashing his face into its pads. Now the smell was getting to him. He tried to push away but found the pressure to be far too great.

            There was no telling how long he stayed trapped like that. He seemed to work his way over the entire surface of the bear’s paws, first the rough and hard heels, then the softer mid section. Finally he was pressed between the bear’s toes, almost suffocating in the vast forest of fur. The bear, grinning with pure pleasure, absentmindedly brought one of its forepaws down between his legs.