- Text Size +

“What the hell?” the girl said, clearly surprised to see a stranger, naked, in her bed.

            “Ah, well…” Tyler said, quickly getting up, pulling his pants back on. “This is… well…”

            “Who are you!” she demanded, her head practically steaming. “And where is Chase?”
            “Chase? How do you know him?” Tyler asked, now a little confused.

            “I’m his ex. I wanted to kick his ass!”

            Now Tyler’s expression changed from one of near panic to one of pure evil pleasure. “I’ve got some good news then.”

            “What?” Her tone was still hate filled.

            “I had the same thing in mind.” He then held up his little hostage.

            “Chase!” the girl exclaimed moving closer.

            “Yeah, I shrunk him.”

            “That’s horrible.” A grin appeared on her features. “I love it.”

            “Perfect, you take him then.” Tyler handed over the boy to the giant. “Have fun you two,” he said as he hastily exited.

            “Don’t worry, we will.”

 

            It didn’t take Tyler long to return from his little detour. He left Chase’s room, smiling broadly, confident that his ex would take good care of him. Did she have a way to un-shrink him? The thought brought him a bit of unease. He didn’t like Chase, but he didn’t want anything terrible to happen to him either. He made a mental note to be sure to check in before they left again.

            “Hey, looks who’s back,” Chloe said as he swung the door open.

            “Yeah, we almost thought you deserted us.” Mia didn’t bother looking up from her magazine as she spoke.

            “I missed you,” was Katie’s happy words. “Where were you anyway?”

            “Oh, you know,” Tyler answered, flexing his muscles. “Getting buff and stuff.”

            “So I guess your feeling pretty tired then.” The disappointment radiated from his girlfriend.

            “Not that tired.”

            “So, would you maybe like to take a peek at your present?” She had that devilish smile again.

            “A gift on Christmas eve?” Tyler said, contemplating the idea as if the answer wasn’t immediate. “I think I could do that.”

            “Perfect, sit on the bed then. The girls and I prepared a little something.”

            Now it was Tyler’s turn to smile. He did as he was asked, lowering himself to the soft mattress.

            “You better like this,” Chloe said as she practically ripped off her shirt. Tyler’s eyes went wide at the site. Soon Mia did the same, followed closely by Katie. Then they took off their pants. Tyler’s face was a bright crimson when they reached for their bra straps.

            “You ready?” Katie asked, seduction in her voice. Tyler simply nodded. Off came the bras, down came his jaw. Every time he saw them they were simply stunning.

            Katie came closer rapping her hands around Tyler’s neck. “I thought you’d like it,” she said, her nose playfully rubbing against his. “Here, why don’t you touch them?” She guided his hand to her perfect breasts. Meanwhile Chloe and Mia had dropped their pants.

            For a moment the sight of two nearly perfect bare butts took his gaze. Chloe’s a milky white; Mia’s a comforting tan. Suddenly he became very aware of the goofy smile he now wore.

            Katie continued to guide his hand around her breasts. The feel was amazing, almost as perfect as the first time he had touched them. He could still remember that night so long ago when he had first shrunk and she had allowed him to sleep on her nipple.

            Mia came over, taking his one free hand in hers. Silently she guided it around her back, resting it delicately on her butt. Tyler couldn’t help but cup his hands around it, giving it a brief, playful squeeze. The girl giggled as a result.

            Not to be left out, Chloe came in behind him, rapping her arms around him, pulling him down to the bed so that he was looking up at the three girl’s, their breast’s almost eclipsing their heads. Then, all at once, they came down and planted small little kisses on his face.

            “That’s it?” he said as they all pulled away.

            “Yep,” Katie answered, pulling her pants back on. “It’s only a tease for tomorrow.” Again she gave that demonic smile. He both loved and hated it.

            “Fine,” he said in a good-natured humph as he flopped back onto the bed.

            “If your going to be so down about it, I guess I could do something more for you.”

            One of the boy’s eyebrows lifted. “Like what?” he asked, intrigued.

            “Tell you what, tonight I’ll let you pick where you sleep, and at what size.” Tyler thought for a moment, and then nodded.

            “I think that’ll work.”