- Text Size +

“Wow,” Tyler said as he stepped into the single bedroom. He had picked up Chase’s key after he shrunk, thinking that his room would be perfect for a little alone time.

            He closed the door behind him, locking it. His hand slipped into his shorts, fumbling around with his crotch for a moment before pulling out his tiny little slave. “Hello again,” he said with an evil grin.

            “Come on, man!” Chase yelled. At this size he lost his entire intimidation factor. Now he just looked like a small, pathetic, naked, weakling. “Just let me go. I’m sorry about what I did!”

            “Oh Chase,” Tyler sighed, shaking his head. “I can’t do that. But I’ll make you a deal. Do everything I say, and without fighting back, and I’ll promise not to squish you like the bug you are.”

            There was a silence as Chase contemplated his position. It wasn’t much of a choice though. “What do I have to do?”

            Tyler sat on the bed, placing Chase on the ground before him. He slipped one foot out of his shoe, taking off his sock next. “I think we’ll start with my feet. Why don’t you give them a good rub?” He loved the look Chase gave him. A mix of horror and disgust. It was probably a lot like the first time Tyler had been shrunk. “Would you rather be stomped?” Tyler asked after a moment. Chase shook his head, walking slowly up to his giant foot.

            “That’s a good little bug,” the giant moaned as he felt the boy press into his sole, first rubbing the arch of his foot. It felt amazing, better than he had expected. Tiny hands glided across his skin, pressing into it with all the strength the small one could provide. But, there was more to the pleasure than just the physical sensation. He liked being the big person for once. Loved having Chase, his former bully, as his slave.

            “Now move to the toes,” he said at length. Chase did as he was asked, plunging into the gaps between Tyler’s digits. Absentmindedly the giant started playing with him, teasing his as he scrunched his toes into a ball, gripping his week frame, then letting go right as the pressure was about to grow to large. He could feel Chase getting covered in dirt and sweat. It was exactly what he deserved.

            He glanced at the clock then. It was getting late. If he wanted to get back without suspicion he would have to finish up quickly. “I think that’s enough for now.” Chase happily retreated from his disgusting foot, panting heavily.

            “Will you grow me back now?” the bug asked feebly.

            “Nope,” Tyler answered, once again picking him up. With his free hand he slipped his pants down a few inches, revealing his own hard on. “Remember what else you did to me?”

            “Come on, Tyler,” Chase begged as the giant brought him closer to the organ.

            “Don’t worry, it’ll be over soon.” Tyler pressed his toy against the head of his penis, waves of pleasure pulsing through him. He never thought using another shrunken boy would be this amazing.

            He started stroking, pushing Chase against him as he moved his hand up and down the length of his member. He could feel the little man’s form as he pressed it against himself. He felt his tiny hands banging on his cock, begging for him to stop the pressure. Tyler smiled, leaning back as the moment of ecstasy hit.

            “There,” he said after a few moments, pulling Chase up to his face. He almost laughed at his sorry state. “That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

            “Shut up,” the other said, Tyler’s seed dripping off of him.

            They both turned as they heard the sound of the lock click open.

 

            Chapter Eleven: Gifts

            “What the hell?” the girl said, clearely surprised to see a stranger, naked, in her bed.

            “Ah, well…” Tyler said, quickly getting up, pulling his pants back on. “This is… well…”

            “Who are you!” she demanded, fuming. “And where is Chase?”
            “Chase? How do you know him?” Tyler asked, now a little confused.

            “I’m his ex. I wanted to kick his ass!”

            Now Tyler’s expression changed from one of near panic to one evil pleasure. “I’ve got some good news then.”

            “What?” Her tone was still hate filled.

            “I had the same thing in mind.” He then held up his little hostage.

            “Chase!” the girl exclaimed moving closer.

            “Yeah, I shrunk him.”

            “That’s horrible.” A grin appeared on her features. “I love it.”

            “Perfect, you take him then.” Tyler handed over the boy to the giant. “Have fun you two,” he said as he hastily exited.

            “Don’t worry, we will.”