- Text Size +

That morning, Sira was busy rubbing Lisa's gigantic toes, which she had put on the edge of the table, so Sira could reach them. Meanwhile, Lisa was cooing to Sira's ant, which she was holding in her palm. "Aaawh!" Lisa cooed. "How could I have ever threatened you! You cutey widdle ant!" Over the course of last week, Lisa had started to really love Sira's ant. "I can't believe you were almost a squishy squish under my foot!" Lisa cooed and blew the ant kisses. Sira was annoyed, Lisa had completely stolen her ant from her, the only consolation she had was knowing for sure Lisa wouldn't harm it. Lisa played with it a lot, she fed it sugary stuff and she even purchased a glass cage and sand for it to build tunnels in. Sira didn't want her ant to be owned by Lisa, but she figured arguing with her would be too dangerous. Lisa didn't completely deny sira the ant though. She was allowed to play with it and ride it every day. Sira stopped rubbing the massive toes and looked up at Lisa, who looked back down, realizing Sira had stopped. "Lisa? Can I ride my ant?" Sira said hopeful. "I like to consider it my ant." Lisa said. "But you kno, don't you think riding it hurts its poor widdle back?" She started cooing at the ant again. "No it always held me fine!" Sira said, really wanting to do something fun to forget about the titanic toes in front of her. Lisa smirked. "Ok but under one condition! You should also return the favour!" "Y..you want me to let the ant ride on my back?" Sira said hesitantly. Lisa laughed. "No silly!" She said and she stood up. "You're gonna let me ride on your back!" With that she turned around, showing Sira her large behind, she bent down and Sira's sky was once again filled with the familiar sight of Lisa's butt. Then came the squish. Sira was squished flat against Lisa's asscheeks. "Come on sweetie!" Lisa said. "Ride me across the horizon!" Lisa lost it and couldn't stop laughing. She sat on Sira for about ten minutes, playing with the ant. Afterwards she got off, and noticed Sira stuck to the table. She lowered her hand and put the ant next to Sira. "Be careful!" She said. Sira got up slowly. "T..thanks." She muttered. "I was talking to the ant!"

A few hours later Sira was back at school, she looked over at Emily, who quickly turned her head away to avoid eyesight with the girl that was the reason she was stepped on by a gigantic girl's foot. Sira just let her head down. Miss Meadow got in front of the class, and motioned at the door. In walked a new girl once again. "Class, I want to introduce you all to Trisha! She's new in our class!" Sira looked at Trisha, she had long black hair, slightly punky clothes and a facial expression that made her look like she was secure and had no fear in the world. A face pretty much none of the tiny people ever had. "Pick a seat Trisha." Miss Meadow said. Trisha eyed the empty seat next to Sira and walked over there. "No!" Emily yelled out. "Don't befriend HER! Her sister is crazy! She will step on you!" Trisha looked at Emily smugly and said "I'll manage." And she sat down. "H..hi. I'm Sira." Sira said. "Trisha, but my friends call me Trish. Whatever. Wanna hang out after school at your place?" This girl had no sence of tact. "But my sister..." Sira said. "Don't worry, I am a strong girl!" Trisha exclaimed. "Yeah but..." "Hey." Trisha interupter Sira. "You want a friend or not?" "Y..yeah." Sira said. "Well than I'll come with you after school!"

After school the two tiny girls went over to the bus and got in. The whole way home Sira was incredibly nervous. They arrived at Sira's house and after a whole of walking to the front door, they got in through Sira's special entrance. "Alright let's meet that sister of yours!" Trisha said. "Hey! Sira's sister! You here?!" Sira gasped. "Don't do that!" Trisha just laughed. The sound of booming footsteps grew louder as Lisa came walking from the kitchen to the front door where the two were. Of course she hadn't heard Trisha all the way from the kitchen but this is the usual time she would come home. "Hey take the ant with you?" Lisa asked as she saw two ant-sized specks instead of one. She bent over to look. She was wearing a read shirt that didn't fully cover her belly and a denim skirt reaching just over her thighs. She topped it off with two very high black heels with metalic spikes on the back. Killer heels for a killer girl. "Oooooh Siraaaa!" Lisa sand teasingly. "I said no frieeeeends!" She lifted her heeled foot over the two girls. Sira flinched but Trisha didn't move at all. "Buh bye!" Lisa said. "Wow girl!" Trisha yelled up as loud as she could. "Those shoes are freaking awesome!" Lisa's foot froze in mid air, and stepped next to the girls instead of on them. "What?" She said. "Yeah!" Trisha said. "They like express that you can be both hot and a killer girl at the same time. Like, don't screw with me even though I'm hot!" Lisa smiled. "That's what I was going for!" She bent down and picked the two girls up. She sat down on the couch and started making conversation. The next half hour the three were talking, however it was mostly Lisa talking to Trisha. "And then and the gym" Lisa said "I stuck her up my sweaty asscrack for sooooo long!" Trisha and Lisa laughed. Sira just tried to fake a laugh to fit in, but of course this was much harder for her. "I gotta say Lisa, you're awesome!" Lisa smiled. "So are you Trisha!" "Oh please, we're friends now! Call me Trish!" Lisa smiled. "Oh oh! You know what else is great?" Lisa said. "Sometimes I give the little bug what I call a toequake! Wanna see me do it to her now?" Trisha grinned a mean grin at Sira. "Yes I'd love to!" Lisa picked Sira up and placed her inbetween her toes of the foot she had put on the table for her and Trisha to see it better. Sira looked at Lisa in the distance, holding Trisha.

"Trish why?!" Sira yelled. "It's Trisha for you buggy!" Trisha yelled back at her. Then she looked up at Lisa and yelled "Go girl! Toequake the heck out of her!" Sira's eyes started to water, right before she was endlessly tossed inbetween her sister's toes once again.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review with opinions and whatever you'd like to see! Maybe I can fit it in the story!