- Text Size +


Another morning. Sira was walking across the floor carefully, dodging all the tiny pits in the floor only she could see. She walked across the couch and looked up. Lisa laid there sleeping, to Sira's luck her feet were on the couch and she didn't decide Sira should be between her toes or buttcheeks while she slept. Sira walked across the couch and took a few steps underneath it. It was dusty and there were a lot of crumbs from food. In the past she was often forced by Lisa to eat some of that. Sira just kept walking. Suddenly there was a movement from the corner of her eye. Sira froze and quickly turned around only to see an ant running right at her! She covered her face and froze in fear and then... nothing. She looked slowly and noticed the ant standing in front of her, just watching. The ant was a little lower in heigth than Sira but it was broader. Sira looked it right in the eyes and felt scared. She slowly extended her hand towards the ant's head. The ant came closer and put its head against Sira's hand. A bit like in the movie "How to train your dragon." A move which Sira has seen partly, cause when the characters in the movie started to ride dragons, Lisa wanted to ride something too...

Sira pat the ant on its head and it looks like it was enjoying it. Sira picked up a crumb the size of a soccer ball and held it up to the ant. The ant ate it and all of Sira's fears were gone. Sira picked up a tiny pluck of dust and threw it. "Come on!" She said "Get it!" It took a few tries but a while later the ant actually started to retrieve the stuff Sira threw and brought it back to her. Sira hugged the ant, who didn't seem to mind at all. Sira hesitated, but then jumped up and swung one leg over the ant. The ant barely moved as Sira mounted it. Sira leaned forward and whispered "I hope you don't mind me riding on your back." Sira took the ant's head lightly between her hands and the ant started running. She steered him around by turning its head. Sira was overwhelmed. The ant was much faster than she was.

Sira and the ant played for hours while Lisa was still sleeping soundly on the couch. Lisa showed the ant her entire house, they could even walk up the stairs vertically if Sira held on tightly. When they crosses the kitchen though, Sira could no longer hold the ant. It suddenly ran the completely other way until it reached the floor at the sink. There was a tiny drop of instand lemonade on the floor. The ant ran up to it and quickly ate it. "Wow!" Sira said "You got an amazing sense of smell! That drop was very tiny, even to us!" Sira smiled "us" there was another tiny being in the house! Finally!

Sira and the ant rode back to the couch and Sira got off the ant. "That's my big sister Lisa." Sira said pointing up. "She torments me every day. Plus she really hates bugs, we have to keep you away from her!" It was true. Lisa truly HATED bugs. Whenever she got the chance she would surely crush all of them, especially if they would touch her. "Mmmm" Lisa moaned in her sleep "Hehe... tiny... toequake! Squishy squish..." Sira froze when she heard her sisters voice but quickly calmed down. "Oof!" Sira exclaimed "I thought she woke up! But she can't see you! I wouldn't want to lose you my anty wanty!" As Sira was baby talking the ant, she didn't notice her sister's feet set on the floor and her sister rising above her. Lisa yawned and stood up. Sira froze and was about to mount the ant when Lisa looked down and said "EEEEEEW! An actual ant!" She raised her big toe and held it above it. "I'll get it!" "No!" Sira yelled surprisingly loud.

Lisa retrieved her foot and looked at Sira as she raised an eyebrow. "Why not?" "It..." Sira stuttered "It's my pet..." Lisa's other eyebrow popped up too and her lips formed a smile. "Really?!" Lisa laughed. "Y...yes." Sira said "And I care a lot about him so please don't hurt him." "Awww" Lisa cooed "You cawe a wot about youw widdle ant?" She said mockingly. "Yes!" Sira said. "Well" Lisa said "that makes it even more fun to take him from you!" She put her toe above the ant again. "No! No please!" Sira yelled her eyes tearing up. "Bye bye widdle ant!" Lisa laughed. Sira screamed and started crying. Lisa raised another eyebrow and smiled. "You know what? I am not heartless. I'll let you keep him but the MOMENT that bug touches me, like walks over my feet I'll squish it!" "Ok ok! Alright!" Sira screamed and she hopped on the ant and ran away with it.

The next couple of days Sira would keep the ant in a hollow place in the wall, which she would seal off using toothbrush bristles she found in the bathroom. She would take the ant for rides, feed it, pet it and visit it every single day. One day, after a five minute toequake, Lisa looked down at her and asked teasingly "Well? Did you like that?" "Yeah sure." Sira said "Can I go now?" Sira took off and after a few minutes she had left the room.

Lisa gritted her teeth. She started to endure her torture because of that stupid ant! That ant had to go. "Well, I am a woman of my word, I guess that bug has to touch my feet first!" She grinned and walked over to the kitchen. She took instant lemonade out of the fridge and walked back to the couch. She opened the bottle and poured some right over her foot.
Sira was in the ant's cage together with the ant itself. Suddenly the ant started to freak out, just like it did when it first smelled the (way tinier) drop of the sugary liquid. Sira tried to hold it but it broke right through the tootbrush bristles. It ran rapidly past the floor and Sira ran after it as quick as she could. The ant was way faster and after a few minutes they reached the living room. Sira saw that the ant was approaching Lisa's feet. "Nooo!" She screamed. "Stop!" Her eyes started to tear up again. The ant slowed down and Sira almost caught up with it when she saw the ant crawl only Lisa's foot.

Sira started to cry and fell on her knees. Lisa exclaimed "Aha!" And flicked the ant off onto the floor. She stood up from the couch and hovered her foot high above the ant. "I am gonna SMASH you to pulp! Ahahaha!" Lisa laughed manically. Sira got up and ran to the ant and hugged it. "No don't!" She said while she cried. "A deal is a deal!" Lisa said and she wiggled her toes. "Your little ant is going squish!" "Please no!" Sira yelled "Oh goddess no!" Lisa's foot froze in mid air. She grinned. "Did you call me a goddess?" Sira, frozen because she didn't expect it herself muttered "Y..yeah." "Well maybe that ant has a good influence on you after all!" Lisa exclaimed and she grabbed the ant between her thumb and forefinger.

"My foot has a lot of instant lemonade on it." Lisa said "Lick it off and I'll let you have your bug back." She sat on the couch and looked at the ant between her fingers as Sira struggled to lick everything off. After half an hour Sira fell off the foot and Lisa said "Go on or the ant gets it!" Sira quickly went back to work. Lisa smiled. With this she could force Sira to do even more stuff. This made her happy. After an hour Sira was done and stopped. "I mean it Sira," Lisa said "I heard ants taste pretty good!" She hovered the ant over her mouth. "No I'm done!" Sira said. "Aaaah ok!" Lisa said and put the ant on the palm of her hand. "Here it comes!" She used her toher hand to flick it away for several feet onto the ground. Sira ran up to it and the ant was twitching. It slowly recovered and Sira took it back to it's cage.

Lisa just smiled and said to herself "I'm such a good sister!"