- Text Size +

Lisa woke up peacefully in her soft bed. She stretched her legs and arms and sat up. She lifted up the covers and looked at her feet. She looked at the second toe of her right foot, which had a silver toering. Underneath that toering, Sira was sleeping quietly. Lisa smiled and just kept looking for a moment. How she had despised the fact that she has a tiny sister in the past. And now she was glad. Her torment started as revenge for the little time her parents could have spent on her when she was little, but now it was just for fun. Lisa felt incredibally powerful when toying around with Sira. She felt like a goddess. The smallest movements of her body were tremendous movements for tiny Sira. She pulled her foot towards her lap and looked at it as she wiggled her toes. She kept wiggling her toes until a muffled scream could be heard underneath the toe ring. Lisa stopped and took of the toe ring. She plucked Sira out of the ring and put the ring on her nightstand. "Slept well?" Lisa said with a smirk. "Actually yes." Sira said. "I am getting used to sleeping there. How did you sleep?" "Great!" Lisa answered "I love the feeling of a little buggy when I sleep." She smirked. Sira rolled her eyes but Lisa didn't notice.

"So" Sira said "Are you gonna give me a toequake or something? Let's get it over with." Lisa smiled and cooed "Awh. You're finally learning your place! But no. Today we are gonna do something different, we are going to the gym!" "Huray..." Sira said sarcastically "A gym day in your sweaty shoe!" "I won't put you in my shoe OR my crack as long as you can keep up with me! You gotta do the things I do or it's POOF! Back into my sweaty shoes or meaty crack!" Lisa said it slowly and sadistically and empasized the words like "sweaty" and "meaty". "Alright!" Sira said. Lisa might be mean to her, but she always keeps her promises. Last time she tricked her, but she had a good feeling about this. Even a tiny girl can do squats and stuff!

Lisa and Sira entered the gym, Sira being even held in her hand. Sira looked past her sister's gigantic fingers and saw a lot of giant's and giantesses working on the gym machines, doing squats etcetera. "Wanna give up?" Lisa said "My buttcrack just doesn't feel the same without you!" She laughed and stuck out her tounge at Sira. "No way sis." Sira said "I'll keep up!" Lisa walked up to the place where three women with big butts were squating. Sira gulped silently. Lisa stood next to them and put Sira behind her. "Work that booty girl!" Lisa yelled and the other women cheered, thinking she was talking to them. Sira started squating. This wasn't so bad. But when Lisa started squating Sira realised why she was put there. Every time Lisa squatted deeply, her butt would hover over Sira expanding across her horizon filling her sky with ass. She kept squating but every single one of Lisa's squats looked like she was gonna sit on her. After a while Lisa's rear stopped moving while squated. Suddenly Lisa's foot slipped and her massive ass came crashing towards Sira. Sira screamed in fear and couldn't look away from the descending buttcheeks. She closed her eyes and waited to be squashed. But it never came. She opened her eyes and saw that Lisa had stopped herself from falling using her hands. "Haha!" Lisa said as she turned over to face Sira. "I got you so good! Look at how scared you are! You are shaking!" Lisa laughed "Oh no Lisa please don't sit on me!" Lisa said in a high pitched voice mocking Sira.

After squating Lisa took Sira to step earobics. When they walked in a dozen of women's feet were already stomping the ground. Sira didn't like this sight. "How about we do something else?" Sira suggested. "Is it time to put you in my shoe already?" Lisa giggled. "No no no!" Sira said quickly "I'll manage!" The next half hour Sira did the exersized her own tiny way, constantly dodging Lisa's sneakers and occasionally other women's as well. She was stepped on by Lisa once, but managed to avoid being squashed by getting under the profile underneath the sneaker. So far everything was going well.

After the exersize Lisa picked up Sira and took her to the place with the weights. Lisa picked up a weight and curled her biceps a few times and put Sira down on a bench. "Okay!" Sira clapped her hands "What will I be lifting?" Lisa smiled and brought the weight over to her tiny sister, hovering the heavy part over her. "This." She said with a smile. Sira became pale. "I can't possible lift this! It will crush me!" "Well if you can't keep up with me..." Lisa said and put her foot on the bench next to her tiny sister and slowly undid the laces. "That's not fair Lisa!" Sira yelled. "I can lift a weight equivalent to this one but for my size!" "So not the same as me." Lisa said with a smile and pulled her foot seductively out of her sneaker. "Oof!" She said as she and Sira smelled the oder of her smelly foot. "Lisa no..." Sira's voice trembled "I thought we would finally do something without me being tortured by you!" "Oh you gotta stop seeing it as torture!" Lisa said as she hovered her foot above Sira "It's more of a... sisterly foot hug! Or ass hug!" Lisa smirked a mean smirk. "I guess you'll even stick!" She smashed her foot down on Sira and she got stuck to the ball of her foot because of the sweat.

Lisa put back on her shoe and Sira was surrounded by sweat. Lisa got back to the room she came from and continued to do steps once again for about half an hour. Sira was continuesly smashed over and over and the incredibly strong foot sweat tormented the tiny girl's mouth, nose and eyes. Not to mention the pressure. Afterwards Lisa took off her shoe again scraping Sira from her sole. "I..it's already over?" Sira muttered hopeful. "Nope!" Lisa said with a smile "Time for more squats!" Her hand holding Sira shot into the back of her pants and pushed Sira behind her thong. The intense sweatiness of her crack was even worse and smellier. Lisa laughed an evil laugh again and got over to the quating place. She continued doing squats for again half an hour continuesly smashing Sira between her massive buttcheeks. A bead of sweat dripped down her crack flushing Sira a few inches lower as the drop was much bigger than she. She even drank a little of it because she was so dehydrated.

Lisa took her smashed and drenched in sweat sister out of her buttcrack and looked at her with a victorious smile. "Didn't I tell you you couldn't keep up with your BIG sister?" She said. "Is... it... over?" Sira muttered again. "Not quite yet." Lisa said and eyed the place where people did jumping-jacks. Sira looked scared and said "Please no...!" "Ooooh yeeees!" Lisa cooed and slipped Sira back into her shoe. She got over there and started doing jumping-jacks. Sira was SMASHED over and over and over as Lisa's foot slammed into her again and again and again. She experienced a free fall every time followed by a massive smash. This was worse than just stepping. After 15 minutes Lisa took her out, just grinned at her and stuck her into her buttcrack once again. The other people doing jumping-jacks had left and she had the place all to herself. She started jumping and it caused her butt to jiggle like crazy. This jiggling smashed Sira over and over and drenched her tiny clothes and hair even more in buttsweat. "Jiggle jiggle!" Lisa cooed and couldn't feel any happier. Sira on the other hand experienced something horrible. This was worse than any of Lisa's previous buttquakes. After again 15 minutes Lisa took her out and looked at her in her hand. "Punishment by jiggle!" She giggled and then started to laugh. "That sounds so good! Punishment by jiggle! Ahaha!" Sira layed in Lisa's hand. Smashed, soaked and defeated. At least it was over, right? "Punishment... by even more jiggle!" Lisa exclaimed as he slid Sira quickly into her bra. She started to jump up and down again and Sira slipped down underneath the massive breast. She was continuesly smashed again and again for half an hour.

Lisa and Sira were back in the car. Lisa took Sira out of her bra and put her on the car dashboard. "Ah that hurt my boobs!" Lisa said with an angry look at her sister. "Well I didn't want to be put there!" Sira yelled. Lisa's face quickly turned back to her well known mean grin. "You loved it!" She said "Close to your sissies boobies!" She laughed. She took out a sport's drink and took a sip. Sira eyed it and licked her lips. "Thirsty?" Lisa said still grinning. Sira nodded weakly. "Well you didn't work out as much as I did, so you don't really deserve this." Lisa said and she plopped her bare, sweaty feet in front of Sira on the dashboard. "But since I am the sweetest, you can rub my tired feet! My feet will even provide you with a drink!" Lisa laughed loudly as she leaned back, wiggling her toes over Sira teasingly.