- Text Size +

It started off as a normal day like any other. Sira climed the tiny ladder onto the coffetable and sat down there. Today, she had already endured being stepped on and two of Lisa's dreadful toequakes. Sira shivered at the thought of those. Sira sat down at the table and ate some of a cookie crumb that was left there for her. She heard booming footsteps and braced herself as she expected some big feet to plop down on her. It didn't came though and as she looked up she saw her mother smiling at her.

"Guess what honey." She said as she held two tickets in the air. "Today you're going to your first amusement park!" Sira squealed in excitement. She had never been able to go to one! A lot of her school's students have been to one with a normal sized relative or even friend, but she never could because her parents were always away. "I can't believe we're going to an amusement park!" "Yeah!" Her mother said "Too bad I can't come too." Sira stopped skipping and looked at her mother. "W...what?" She muttered. "But they're two tickets! And I can't go alone!" "You're not going alone!" Her mother said "Lisa will be coming with you!" Sira's mood switched from happy to terrified and sad. Lisa was gonna ruin this for her. "Have fun!" Her mother said as she walked out of the door, off to work. Sira sat down defeated as Lisa approached. "Heard it buggy?!" Lisa said "We're going together!" "I know..." Sira muttered "You're not gonna let me have fun are you...?" Lisa smiled "Ofcourse it will be fun! We will go in every ride together!" Sira looked up hopefully, but then imagined herself between Lisa's toes as she was in a rollercoaster, soaking in her sweat of fear. "Let me guess. In your shoe?" "No silly." Lisa said "I promise I won't put you in my shoe at the amusement park." Sira looked up and even smiled a little. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all! "But since I'll be carrying around all day." Lisa said as she put her feet in front of Sira. "The feetsies deserve some love before we leave. Sound fair right?" Sira obediently started rubbing the feet as she thought about the amusement park.

After an hour Lisa finally said "Come on tiny, time to go." She picked Sira up and walked over to the car with her in her hand. She sat down in the car and put Sira down on the passenger seat. The drive there was rather peaceful. Not many words were spoken until they finally arrived.

Lisa picked up Sira and they walked over to the main entrance. "Hey babe!" Could be heard and Lisa turned around to see her boyfriend. "Hey honey!" She said and they kissed. "What's he doing here?" Sira asked. With Ivar around the chances of being tortured by Lisa suddenly increased after all. "He'll be coming with us!" Lisa said. "But we don't have enough tickets..." Sira stammered. "Oh come on!" Lisa said "It's not like YOU need a ticket, I'll smuggle you in without them knowing! And I know just the place to hide you!" Lisa grinned a mean smile. "B...b..but" Sira sobbed "you promised you wouldn't put me in your shoe!" "Oh I won't." Lisa said as she moved her right hand behind her back and used her left to pull back the waistline of her tight jeans and black thong. Exposing her sizeable buttcheeks. To Sira, these buttcheeks were the size of mountains and Lisa's crack was the size of a canyon. Staring in awe, Sira was unable to speak a word as Lisa lowered the tiny girl and pushed her deep into her buttcrack before releasing the thong and jeans. Sira was quickly shut inbetween the cheeks and was squished from both sides. It was dark in Lisa's crack. Lisa and her boyfriend walked and got into line, but as Lisa walked her buttcheeks smushed Sira continuesly. Sira had difficulty breathing as the jiggly cheeks swallowed her face. She tried opening her mouth but that only welcomed Lisa's cheek into it, which didn't deny the invitation.

After ten minutes or so, Lisa walked through the gates and stepped into the park. "Well" she said as she turned her head to look at her butt "I told you you wouldn't be in my shoe! And I don't break a promise!" She laughed. "I am such a good sister!" She yelled as she smacked her right buttcheek. Her butt jiggled and the large cheeks smacked down on Sira like she was being steamrolled over and over. For hours long Sira had to endure listening to her sister and sister's boyfriend laughing, eating tasty food and riding the rides. This was the worst parts as Lisa's but smashed into her constantly when she was riding a ride.

After four hours the dark solitude of the crack was disrupted by a huge finger fishing her out. She was briefly blinded by the light but quickly regained her sight and saw Lisa. "I decided you should have some fun too." Lisa said and actually smiled a sympatic smile. "We're going in a roller coaster!" Sira smiled but the smile faded and she asked "You won't put me in your butt?" "Nope!" Lisa said with a smile. "And you won't sit on me or anything?" "Only if you want me to!" Lisa answered. "No!" Sira said and Lisa grabbed her and they walked to the roller coaster. Each roller coaster cart had enough room for two persons. Lisa sat down in one of the roller coaster carts and said to Ivar "You sit in the one behind us." He obediently sat there. "So" Sira said "You will be holding me in your hand. Ok the best way to hold me..." "What?" Lisa said interrupting her tiny sister. "No no. You will sit here." Lisa placed Sira on the seat next to her, and pulled the safety bar closer. "Have fun!" Lisa said with a smile. "Lisa I'll fall out! There are a lot of bumps!"

"Well you wanted to ride this!" Lisa said. Suddenly Sira understood it. "I am not falling for it Lisa!" She yelled. "Oh?" Lisa answered with a sinister smile. "All set!" The man at the control panel of the roller coaster yelled. Sira started to look around her in fear for something to hold onto. "Alright!" The man yelled. Sira started to panic. "There you go!" The roller coaster started moving and the wind knocked Sira on her back. "Ok Lisa! You win!" She yelled "Sit on me!" "Well if you want that. Hmmm." "Please Lisa!" "Well OK!" Lisa said and she quickly lifted her butt a few inches up and scooched over above Sira and then dropped down her butt.

Lisa smiled a victorious smile as the roller coaster started to bop up and down, bouncing her butt on her ant sized sister. Sira was completely beaten as the ride ended. Lisa stood up and saw Sira was stuck to her butt, she grinned and walked out back into the park swinging her hips from side to side. "Well buggy it's time to go." Lisa said "But you can keep on hugging my butt if you want! I mean, you wanted me to sit on you so badly!" Lisa laughed as she and her boyfriend walked over to the exit and left the park. They got into the car and Lisa sat down on her some more. When they got home Lisa said goodbye to her boyfriend and went up to her room with Sira still stuck to her ass.

She plucked her off and smiled at her. "Wasn't it fun today?" She grinned. "No..." Sira said softly "You ruined it, like you ruin everything." "Well don't be sad." Lisa said as she unzipped her pants and dropped them down. "You wanted to experience a ride right?" She pulled back her thong and pushed Sira back into her crack. "Well I developed a great one!" Sira felt her eyes started to water. "Welcome to the right of your life!" Sira closed her eyes. "A BUTTQUAKE!"