- Text Size +

Sira sat in her tiny chair in the schoolbus, which would take her to her school. This regular sized bus had a ton of tiny seats, specially made for people her size. When she and her fellow ant-sized people got out of the bus, they walked over to their school building. Their school building wasn't that big, since it only had around 300 ant-sized students and a couple of ant sized teachers. These people all had the same thing Sira has. The school was surrounded by electric fences, but this didn't bother the students because they could easily walk through it. It was placed there since a couple of years ago a few normal sized girls went to the school to stomp everything to rubble as a result of a dare. Sira sat at her tiny desk in the tiny classroom and the other students sat down to. Sira loved school, since it was the only place she was surrounded by things and people her size. And since it was the only time she was safe from Lisa's torture. The only thing was, she wished she had a couple of friends. She never dared to take friends home because the day she first went to school Lisa whispered to her "If I ever see you having friends. I'll crush them!" This was because Lisa wanted to torment Sira even more. When Sira told her classmates this, none of them wanted to be friends with her. The teacher, Miss Meadow, entered the classroom and stood in front of the class. "I am glad to announce that from today on, we will have a new student in our class!" Miss Meadow said. The door opened and a cute looking girl walked in. She had blonde hair, big blue eyes and she wore a skirt and top (from the tiny clothing shop). "Hi everyone!" She said happily. "My name is Emily, I am 17 years old and I live with only my mother. Before I got here I was home schooled!" "How many times did you get stepped on?" A guy named Josh asked and the whole class giggled in a tone that expresses relatability. "I have never been stepped on because I was always kept very safely." Emily said and she smiled. "Well Emily," Miss Meadow said "we're glad to have you. Take a seat anywhere."

Emily walked over to Sira and sat down next to her. The whole class looked at it in slight shock and nobody said a word. "Hi!" Emily said "Who are you?" "S..Sira. Nice to meet you." Sira mumbled and Emily smiled at her. "I am sure we will be great friends!" Emily said. Suddenly Sira's mind started wandering. She imagined her hanging out with this girl, eating together at lunch, talkign about boys, taking her to her home, introducing her to her parents and... Lisa. She stopped thinking about the good things and could only imagine Lisa's enourmous foot coming down at Emily. She imagined the two of them being knocked around between Lisa's toes by another of her "toequakes". She imagined having to massage Lisa's feet with her. Maybe, just maybe she could be a friend after all, she could share her sorrow. "Wanna hang out?" Sira said after school. "Sure!" Emily said "Let's go to your place!" "O..ok." Sira stammered.

After being dropped off with the bus, Sira and Emily took a 10 minute walk to the front door. They got through a tiny front door especially made for Sira and entered the living room. After a while they had crossed several meters into the living room and everything still seemed peaceful. "Let's hang out underneath the couch!" Sira suggested and Emily looked at her with a mocking smile "That's not a place to hang out silly!" She said. Sira smiled and felt really happy for a brief moment. But this happy feeling faded with the sound of familiar footsteps. Sira turned pale quickly and yelled at Emily "Quick! Run!" But Emily held on to her arm and said "No I wanna meet your family!" Sira looked into the sky in fear as the enourmous form of her sister got closer and closer.

Lisa's eyes glanced down and looked at the two tiny girls on the ground. "Well well." Lisa said. "TWO tiny ants?!" She walked over to them. Lisa knelt down and brought her face closer to the tiny girls. "Hi!" Emily said "I am Emily! Sira's new friend! And who are you?" Lisa smirked and said "I am Sira's sister Lisa. But I am more of her goddess actually." Emily tilted her head in confusion. "But," Lisa said "you probably don't want to be her friend!" "Oh I do!" Emily said "She seems really nice!" Sira started to get really nervous. Lisa stood back up straight. "But if you're a friend of her" She said as she lifted up her bare foot and arched it in a way like she was wearing heels. She hovered the ball of her foot and her toes over Emily alone as Sira backed off. "I'll have to step on you!" "That's not very nice." Emily said. "But if it means I can be her friend, I don't mind." Never been stepped on before, Emily did not know what it was like. Lisa grinned a cruel grin as she wiggled her toes teasingly. "Well" Lisa said "OK THEN!" And she stomped the ball of her foot and her toes down on Emily. The incredible impact knocked Sira down on the floor and when she looked back up she saw Lisa's enourmous foot twisting on top of her friend. Lisa kept twisting, and twisting and twisting for as long as five whole minutes. At the end she lifter up her foot and an inch above the floor Emily fell off from her foot which she got stuck on and hit the floor. Lisa stepped back and admired her work. Sira quickly ran over to Emily who lied down on the floor all twisted, crying and twitching.

Lisa laughed and said "Sira's dear friends get this treatment every day!" "Are you OK?" Sira asked as she held Emily, smiling at her. "NO!" Emily said as she pushed her away. "What are you doing?" Sira said. "I can't be your friend if this happens every day!" Emily said as she stumbled slowly towards the door. Sira just stood there watching her walk out of the door after minutes and Lisa watched too, grinning. "Buh-bye!" Lisa said mockingly. Sira fell to her hands and knees and her eyes started watering. Again a certain part of her life was ruined by Lisa. "Oh don't be said buggy!" Lisa said. "A nice two hour footrub will cheer you up!

Giving me one that is!" Lisa grinned.