- Text Size +

The beautiful Lisa came home from work. All tired and her feet sore she kicked off the high heels that have been making her feet sweat all day, sits down onto the couch and plops her feet down on the table, right in front of her ant sized sister Sira. "Hey sweetie." Lisa said in a seductive voice "Missed me?" Lisa chuckled wiggling her toes teasingly above Sira. "Lisa" said Sira while gagging "your... your feet smell!" Lisa grinned and looked at Sira. "How about a nice footrub then!" Lisa said. Sira's face quickly turned into a face of dispair. "N...no Lisa..." she mumbled "I don't want to." "Well too bad." Lisa said while she shrugged. "You should be greatful that I'm not making you lick them... this time." Lisa winked teasingly at Sira when she added the last part.

Sira's face of dispair quickly changed into a face of acceptance. She had been rubbing Lisa's feet for four years now. She new every part of her feet, every pore, every part of the texture of her skin and every ticklish part (which should be avoided!) Sira walked up to Lisa's huge feet and started rubbing them, her hands quickly getting moist because of the footsweat. Lisa leaned back and let out an exagerated "Aaaah!" She barely feels the rubbing though, but the knowledge of what her tiny footslave was going through was what relaxed her. And made her ready for more. After two hours of rubbing, Sira was glad to hear the words "Ok, that's enough." But her relieve was short lived. Lisa looked over to her high black heels on the ground and grinned. "You know what? You deserve to have a break and rest." She said to Sira who looked at her with hope in her eyes. "And I know JUST the place!" Lisa said as she picked up the ant sized girl and dropped her into one of her heels. The smell was unbearable for tiny Sira and she covered her nose. "Don't cover your nose buggy or I'll wear them!" Lisa threatened and she smiled a mean smile showing her perfect teeth. Lisa sat back and enjoyed the tiny gag noises and whines coming from her shoe.


Hours later Sira was getting used to the smell. She was finally calming down and thought she would be able to sleep through this. But her eyes quickly opened again when she heard the front door, and the voice of Lisa's boyfriend Ivar. It's not like he would ever hurt Sira, but due to his size fetish he will encourage Lisa to, or Lisa will do it by herself to turn him on. "Hey baby." Lisa said as she kissed Ivar on the lips. She smiled at him and then looked down at her heel. She slowly picked up the shoe and seductively said. "I gave the bug a time out. So she's in here." Then she proceded to slip her foot slowly and seductively into her heel until it was all the way in. "Whoops!" She said with a giggle.

"That was awesome..." Ivar muttered his cheeks turning red. But Sira didn't find it awesome at all. Lisa's enourmous foot was now pressing her down between two sweaty stinky walls. Sira cursed to herself and tried to get away, only to slide down the slope into the toe part of the shoe. She just lied there, stuck underneath Lisa's toes being forced to endure the smell. After an hour or so, Lisa wiggled her toes in her shoe saying "Let's see how she is doing." An she slipped off her high heel. She looked into the shoe but couldn't find the ant sized girl. "Where are youuuuuu?" She sang teasingly. "T..there!" Ivar said and he pointed at Sira, who was stuck between Lisa's toes. These toes were the size of massive walls to Sira and she tried to wiggle out of them. Lisa put her foot on the table and grinned. "Look honey." Lisa said kissing her boyfriend on the cheek. "This one is for you! Because it's time!" Sira's eyes widened. "For!" Oh no not that! Sira thought. "A TOEQUAKE!" Lisa screamed out as she started to wiggle her toes with great force and speed. This shook poor Sira all around knocking her into the toes over and over, making her sick and above all humiliate her a lot. The toequake was truely one of Lisa's worst tortures, but also one of her favorite. For a good one minute the destructive chaos of the toequake scared Sira to no end until it finally stopped.

Sira looked from inbetween the toes to Lisa and her boyfriend. Lisa looking deviously at her and her boyfriend obviously turned on. "Please Lisa" Ivar said "one more time?"