[Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A man is hired to slay a giant by the king for a hefty sum of gold. However, when he finds that the giant is actually a giantess, and furthermore not a real harm to anyone, things change, and a love starts to blossom. 


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Sci Fi / Fantasy Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 24041 Read: 69402
Published: January 26 2015 Updated: March 01 2015
Story Notes:

I wrote this (under the name Tenken13 on this very site) several years ago on whim after reading the incomparable Rowena by Pixis. I decided to bring it back out, clean it up, and submit it again.

Tags: gentle, giantess, 100ish feet, bewbs, feet, etc

 

1. Chapter 1: On The Trail and A Royal Audience by versusterminus7 [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (2364 words)

Matt, our protagonist, is introduced. Also, the asswipe king is introduced

2. Chapter 2: A Big Surprise by versusterminus7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1285 words)

god could i be any lamer with these chapter titles? if i could i would whup my 18 year old self's ass

3. Chapter 3: Captured and Her Name Is... by versusterminus7 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2050 words)

The deuterotgonist, Amelia, is introduced in this chapter. She makes wyverns for dinner and cries at the drop of a hat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

4. Chapter 4: Getting to Know You by versusterminus7 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1309 words)
A reviewer pointed out that matts acceptance of Amelia was rather quick given his history with giants, and while that is one hundred percent true and plausible, I think that this is probably my most worstest storee evah. No ragrets, bruh

I understand that this story sucks and is cheesy enough to put tillamook out of business (just kiddin, their yogurt is off the fuck mothering chain), I think it gives it flavor.

I wrote this shit when I was 18, just out of high school, no girlfriend, and I thought Christian bales batman was the apex of desirable masculinity.

All that said, thank you guys/gals SO MUCH for reading this. You folk are the reason I write. Fuck that barbaric yawp shit.

----------------------------

5. Chapter 5: Skalds and Shadows by versusterminus7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1237 words)

Amelia develops the feels. Don't worry, it's not contagious.

6. Chapter 6: Duel Tales by versusterminus7 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2935 words)

Divided into two parts: matt's and amelia's. Sir Richard Sturgis is introduced, a rather dickish knight named after the motorcycle club thing that happened in north dakota or something.

7. Chapter 7: In Pursuit of Giants by versusterminus7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1738 words)

Amelia and Matt get drunk and discuss matters at hand.

8. Chapter 8: Spearhead by versusterminus7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1941 words)

Some action. There's a bit of disconnect- just last chapter i know i claimed that matt's leg was a bit of a bum, but this one he seems to be doing ok. Really well, in fact. Just bear with me, danke.

9. Chapter 9: Vagabond Act Two by versusterminus7 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1426 words)

Matt turns into a whiny bitch

10. Chapter 10: The Solution and The Insight by versusterminus7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2123 words)

Matt is still a whiny bitch

Amelia visits a city

A character is introduced that plays a pivotal role in the next story

-------

11. Chapter 11: Intentions and Boyfriends by versusterminus7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2069 words)

Amelia meets with the king and surprise surprise he's a douche. 

Matt kills some people because he can, and fuck civility.

Also, Janos, a character in the next story, is introduced.

-----------------------

12. Chapter 12: The Wolf and The Raven and Epilogue by versusterminus7 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3564 words)

Time to finish this bitch up. Thanks for reading.

------------------------------------------------------