- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is one of the most fast-paced chapters and it's a bit longer than a normal part to my stories. It's a bit harder to follow, but I hope you enjoy it.

 

Part 3: Her Experiment

Erus had printed each of the pictures for the damage deposit and met with her lover back in the livingroom. The two kissed for a while before Erus spoke.

“I’m going to go bring these to the front desk.” She started, “You can stay here, my cutie.”

Ivan smiled at her and kissed her once more.

Upon Erus leaving, Ivan walked toward the couch, picking up one end of it and dragging it a couple feet before setting it down and going on to the other. He moved that side a couple feet as well, and walked once more to the first side, now facing the wall again.

“It looks like it wore off...”

Ivan jumped as he heard an unfamiliar and unexpected voice from behind. He quickly turned to see a woman with black hair standing only a few feet behind him.

“The rituals effect seems to have worn off,” the woman started, basically ignoring Ivan altogether, “though I can still feel the magic in this room...”

“Who the hell are you?” Ivan almost yelled, “And what are you talking about?”

The woman laughed before looking down at her own stomach. “This guy reminds me a lot of you, my little love.” she said to seemingly no one.

“You’re beginning to scare me!” Ivan said with a voice, shaky and scared, “Who are you even talking to?”

“My boyfriend.” She responded.

Ivan’s face went blank.

“Him and I used to live here.” The woman began, “He had a fetish for giantesses, and I happened to know a ritual that allowed me to shrink him. Now he lives in my belly. Now I know you talked to Ayve, so I’m going to make this short: I never really moved away. I just hid myself and waited for other people to rent out this apartment. My lover’s blood on the wall would shrink anyone who touched it, and I would find most of them and eat them. The feeling of power is irresistible. This all went well, but for the last few years. I stopped watching this apartment and when I got back, the blood was gone. Now you’re here, and full sized. What am I to do?”

Ivan stood frozen through her story, scared, especially after the mention of Ayve. “I-I don’t understand...”

The woman wasted no more time and grabbed Ivan’s arm. Her fingernails cut into his skin, and he fell to the ground from a sudden pain though his entire body. “I knew the magic was still present.” She whispered, “Now let it consume you.”

Ivan hadn’t ever experienced such pain. It felt as if he were on fire. Every layer of his skin began to heat up and seemingly glow as he felt a pulsing pain, similar, but thousands of times more intense, to growing pains, though he knew they were doing the opposite. The pain took over all of his senses and he couldn’t even scream from the agonizing pain as it built up and all at once dispersed as he opened his eyes to find himself no more than an inch tall. As soon as the ability to came back, he screamed, though it was now much quieter, given his size.

The woman picked him up almost immediately and inspected his now puny body. “I’ll never know why I love the power so much, but it feels so--” The woman paused. “The girl you came here with...”

Ivan was standing on the woman’s palm and worked up just enough courage to ask if the woman she had mentions were Erus.

“Hmm...” The woman was seemingly pondering some kind of presumably evil idea. “I think I want to try something. I won’t eat you. Instead, I’m going to leave you on the kitchen counter with no memory of me. I want to see what that girl will do with you. In fact, I don’t think I’ll be returning. I have a feeling she’ll take on my role just fine.” The woman smiled devilishly.

A moment later, the woman was placing Ivan down on the counter. She waved a taunting goodbye and vanished, along with any memory Ivan had of her existence. He was knocked out as his memory faded. Erus would soon return and the experiment would begin.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I think I might make the little bits of trivia thing more regular, starting with this story.

Trivia: The name "Damon" that was given to the main character of the first story is a reference to a fictional child my partner and I had in the 3DS game Tomodachi Life.