- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

and now back to the show...

I was called into HQ. "Men as you well know the Reds made their move. We’ve rounded up as many jets, armor and men as we can but we got a good fight on our hands. Luckily we got Unit Bravo to help" the General told us. I could feel people's stares on me. "If we lose this one then China may fall to the Soviet Union. The Chinese are fortifying as much area as they can to funnel them towards us but don't count on that. They haven't recouped their loses since this all began. In two hours we move out to engage them. Air cover will protect Unit Bravo while Unit Bravo attacks any tank and artillery emplacements. If successful it will engage troops as well. The key is Unit Bravo people. If you see any MIG's or bombers radio that shit in. We can't lose another Unit. Each of you will get you individual assignments and Godspeed" he said saluting.

 

The commanders left the room as I pondered the weight on my shoulders. "Can I count on you to keep your shit out there?" the Sgt. asked. "Better dead than Red right?" I replied. He smiled and left me. As I walked to the hangar I thought about what to do. I saw her. She looked at me. Not forward with a blank stare but at me. I saw a tiny smile on her lips. She was there! Snow was in there! I knew what I had to do. I walked to the control room. I needed to see if they suspected anything. "I'm telling you it’s not ready" one man said. "I know that but we got no choice! Those Commies are coming man and they need it out there!" another said. So they didn't know about Snow. "Is Unit Bravo operational?" I asked. They were startled by me. "Lt. Williams! We were...just discussing that. We need to do a test link before we send you out" he said. "Fine let’s do it" I said. I climbed into the cockpit and linked up.

 

"Kyle!" Snow shouted. Her voice was clear as a bell. "Shhh! Act normal!" I thought. She was confused. I thought very hard about what was going on so she could read my mind. She gasped. "Williams what's the matter? Unit Bravo's heart rate went up!" a man said. "Nothing's wrong! The floor feels cold is all" I said lying. "Calm down Snow!" I thought. The thought of fighting such a battle terrified her. "If we don't fight many will die. Many innocent like that Private" I said. I felt a sadness come over me. Snow was remembering. "When...if we get a chance to run we're taking it. Only when the enemy threat is over. So one last fight and we're free" I thought. "Coming Kyle?" she asked. "Of course. I love you" I said. A warmth that made me sweat filled me.

 

"I don't like this. His compatibility rate is 98% and that irregular brainwave is still there! I calling it in" a man said. I glanced over into the control room hearing that. "No you won't pal. You heard the General. He goes in. Besides that man in there kicks ass and takes names. Been like that since I knew him" Greg said. "Thanks man. I hope you'll forgive me later" I thought.

 

The call came down to roll out. Never did I see so many troops just heading for one spot. Dad told me how batshit crazy Normandy was. I felt like I was going to storm my own personal beach.  The engagement point was 20 klicks north of our position. It was too close for many. During the March we kept getting broken transmissions in Chinese. They had engaged the Reds. We couldn't make it out. Every tenth word we understood but I was clear in their voices that they were suffering heavy losses. One word kept popping up though. "Nü jùrén" was being yelled over the radio. We had no clue what that meant. What losses they took didn't stop them. They had managed to push them towards us. They came into my view first. Thousands of them. Thousands of soldiers with at least 200 tanks. Trucks pulled self-propelled guns. They were out to wipe us the fuck out. That wasn't what concerned me. What concerned me was this massive long truck with a cargo area a good 200 ft. long. Must be reinforcements. I heard jets flying over my head. Crusaders and Sabers screamed overhead.  As I looked at them I saw their targets. MIG's by the shitload were coming in hot.

 

It was like looking at a swarm of horseflies. Now and then you’d see a puff of fire and a fireball tumble out of the fray. As our air forces kept them occupied we advanced. It didn't take long for me to get in range. They had equipped me with their heaviest payload. They called it the "heavy storm" pack. Man was this fucker loaded. .50 standard with 8 inch guns you'd find on a destroyer. For antipersonnel I had howitzers armed with proximity shells. My shield was twice as thick. Fuck was this thing heavy. I kept hearing Snow complain about the weight. I armed the 8 inch guns and aimed at a tank column. I fired. The blast took out 3 tanks at once and killed at least 20 soldiers. They got the hint and broke formation. They returned fire and I ducked and dodged as best as I could. It was hard. Not just because of the weight but I had to make sure I didn't accidentally crush my own troops. Another shot from those guns. Man they kicked like a mule! I took out another few tanks and soldiers. A shot to my back told me I was getting flanked. Time to turn this up a notch.

 

I switched over to .50 fire and let loose a storm of bullet rounds. Like a wheel of death I pivoted on my heels a just raked them. By the time I had stopped I had destroyed 16 tanks and killed at least 140 soldiers. Two puffs of smoke in the distance told me they got the self-propelled guns in place. I raised my shield just in time to block the shells. Damn, the shells dented the shield. If I had been hit on bare skin it would have been like being shot with a 9mm. "Now my turn assholes" I muttered in Snow's voice. I switched over to anti-personnel load and fired my howitzers. The shells I fired were so big they left tiny contrails in the air. They detonated just over their heads. I could hear them scream as marble sized lead balls struck them at the speed of sound. Antipersonnel ordinance is no fucking joke.

 

"Williams! We got you air cover but you need to take out those tanks so our boys can advance!" the General shouted over the radio. The Reds were advancing those tanks on me damn quick. They were close enough now for me to hear the muzzle booms as they fired. My shield was blocking most of the hits but a few were getting through. One shell hit me in the shin while another in the stomach. Her leg armor held tough but that shot in the belly was going to bruise her. If they switched to those new high velocity rounds they were going to more than just bruise her. I didn't even have to think about it. Snow did it herself. It was at that moment I saw how much control she really had. It was like autopilot or watching those old films of WWII pilots making a kill.

 

I could feel her pulse quicken as she readied the 8 inch guns. *blam blam blam*! Those guns sounded and a resounding clacks of reloading. She kept firing and ignored the pain in her shoulder. I just watched as she decimated those tanks. She didn't stop firing until we ran dry of shells. Her breathing was heavy and loud. Her hand trembled. The adrenaline made her twitchy. Smoke and fire was all in front of us. "It's okay baby" I said soothing her. "Any more?" she asked me. "I can't see through the smoke. You must have wiped out at least 40 of them. Our tanks can deal with the others. Let's fall back and rest for a few minutes" I said. She needed some rest but more importantly I could sense a level of fear and bloodlust all mixed together. It scared the shit out of me. I could only scarcely see what was going on. In her mind. Our link gave us insight into each other's mind. She sensed my fear and explained why her voice was full of what one asks for acceptance and her mind...well it was like looking into a kaleidoscope. Fear, pain, anger, bloodlust, and sadness all in one. If she was human a doctor might call her manic depressive.

 

"Williamson we need you back in there!" the General shouted. "I'm standing by General! I just took out 40% of their tanks and a good number of support troops. These guns are fucking up Bravo's shoulder! I'm giving it a chance to recover. Besides I need to resupply!" I said. "I'm aware of all of that! The problem is that large transport is showing signs of movement! Take it out before it finishes whatever the fuck it's doing!" he yelled. "...roger sir" I said. I charged back into the fray. Our brand new M103 tanks could fuck shit up with a 120mm gun but they were limited in number. What we had in quality, the Reds had in quantity. Even after crushing a good size of tanks with Snow's firepower, they outnumbered ours almost 2 to 1. It was a good bet they had more in that transport.

 

I fired into the enemy as I charged the line. Their fire wasn't doing shit to me. I felt them break and splatter under her feet. Snow was giggling. I could feel a tingle through the link. She was enjoying this. We waded through the human swarm flattening them. I admit I enjoyed it too. The feeling of power was drowning me. The feeling was so intense it clouded my previous concerns about Snow's mind. Their cries and pleas fell on deaf ears. You should have seen the look on their face when I began to sing with her voice. "You ain't nothing but a hound dog. Crying all the time" I sang. They knew they were fucked. They screamed or accepted fate as they watched her dirty, bloodstained soles extinguish their Commie lives. It happened again. I lost control over her. She crushed and kicked troops. She even grabbed a few and ate them. "Snow?" I asked. "Hungry Kyle" she said.

 

I should have figured that. We carried some heavy ass equipment a good ways and move quite a bit in combat. It was only natural she burned a shitload of calories. "Fine a few more but hurry" I said. I really didn't want to see her eat people but I knew she needed the energy more than anything else. She wolfed down soldiers like a child eating their favorite food. It unnerved me that I felt in the link some of those she swallowed whole.  They fought inside her to survive. A futile fight obviously. "Better now" she said. I got control again and ran us to the location. We had lost precious time. The transport had moved closer to the battle. The troops had wisely backed off of us seeing nothing they could do to stop us. I fired a quick shot of my howitzers. It exploded fairly easily. I turned back to go into battle as I thought that the threat was over until I heard metal groaning.

 

"What the fuck?" I muttered in her voice as I turned to see something rising from the wreckage. "Impossible. Only the US knows how to build them..." I said seeing a female figure rise like a phoenix from the flames. Both our heartbeats shot up seeing her.   She was clad in dark green armor. Her hair was red like blood. Her eyes...those haunting eyes shined yellow orange like amber or fire. They looked at us and narrowed as she stood up. She was almost Snow's height. Slightly taller at around 170 ft. Her age was around 18 or 19 in human terms and she looked just as powerful. Snow was shaking. Now I knew what that Chinese word meant we kept hearing over the radio. It meant giantess. This was the first time she ever laid eyes on someone like her. She ran toward her happily. She didn’t consider them a threat. She wanted to embrace her new friend. "Snow no!" I yelled. It was too late. We were struck with a powerful shot to the lower chest. The blow sent us to the ground. The vibration knocked a filling in my mouth loose. If it had been 20 ft. higher I'd be dead. Snow was hurting. The blow felt like it cracked a rib. The damn thing was armed with 4 modified T-12 antitank guns. "Why?" Snow asked confused. "She's the enemy Snow! She plans to kill us!" I yelled. I felt her anger build.

 

Snow stood back up just as the enemy Unit fired a volley at us. Our shield held but those shells were tearing it up bad. It would just be a matter of time before it failed. I returned fire of my own. Our howitzers impacted their round shield. They didn't do too much damage. Fuck. They had an advantage in firepower too. If only I had my 8 inch guns.  "Nice try American" a voice said over the radio. How the fuck did this guy know my frequency ?! "Listen comrade. We don't have to do this. I plan to take her away from all of this!" I yelled. "Typical American cowardice! Only fights when they have advantage!" he yelled firing a volley of 20mm cannon fire. The rounds hurt like shit. Our light armor took the punishment but a few rounds hit her arms. It was like being shot with a bb round. I could feel her bleeding. Snow looked at her left arm and she began to panic seeing her blood. It was a first to see that. I concentrated harder than I ever had.

 

It was like someone just flicked a switch. Many wondered what might happen if a compatibility level reached 100%. At that moment I found out. What I had to do sleeping I could do awake now. I found myself back in that room. Snow was on her knees and crying into her hands. I touched her shoulder. "Kyle! Scared! Snow scared!" she sobbed. "I know. Trust me and I will make sure everything will be okay" I said wiping away her tears. I kissed her and then I was back looking out of her eyes. "Time to die American" he said pointing those antitank guns right at our head. "Not today you Marxist bastard" I said using my left hand to swat his right away. I immediately used my right to throw a punch. The extra weight on my right arm was able to deliver a punch to fierce it knocked a boulder sized tooth loose and knocked this soviet knockoff on their ass.

 

I emptied what was left of my .50 rounds as it laid there. The smoke blinded us but we could hear a girl's scream. It made us flinch. They stood up out of the smoke. Their light armor was dented and their skin dripped blood.  Before I could get a howitzer on the goddamn thing it tackled us. Snow had to kick her in the chest to get her off. "Good American! Tatyana will enjoy killing you!" he yelled. She has a name? Does that mean...she's awake like Snow?! Our fight had spilled over into the battle.  Our forces had broken their lines and the Reds were falling back. We were winning. Between our air support and our AA, their bombers were barely getting through. Unit Alpha must have crippled their bomber fleet considerably. "All troops withdraw from this area!" I yelled. It took them by surprise to hear Unit Bravo speak.

 

They did as they were told though. Our soldiers fell back but a few didn't make it. As if to give me the finger, Tatyana grabbed two of them and shoved them into her mouth. We watched her chew them up. Their blood dripped out of her mouth. She smiled evilly as she swallowed. "Capitalism tastes like chicken" he mocked. I lost it. True I ate his soldiers too but out of necessity. Those soldiers were falling back and were no threat to them. I let lose a howitzer barrage and turned my arm as I did. The first shots were blocked by the shield but the rest hit them good. They were bleeding well now. They counted with a barrage of their own and that was the last of my shield. We’d be fucked if they shot us again. I wasn’t going to let that happen. I noticed before they weren't so good at hand to hand. I rushed them.

 

I punched where they were shot and she grimaced. A quick jab and her head went back. Her nose was bleeding. They slapped their hands on my ears and fucked up my eardrums. As I staggered, they kicked my with the flat of Tatyana's bare foot. We fell down. They stood over me. They aimed those guns right at our head. "Good fight American. Last words?" he asked. "Behind you" I said. "That joke is old even in my country" he said. As he said that a volley of rockets fired by a passing F-86 Saber struck his back. It staggered them enough for us to stand up. We used our momentum to land a blow we hoped would end this. I used every iota of strength my giantess weapon had by using an uppercut. It knocked them off her feet. Before they could get up I planted Snow's bare foot right on Tatyana's windpipe. I aimed my howitzers right at her head.

 

She was bloody and crying. "Tatyana please get up! We can't die here! I...can't let you die. Please...please get up" the enemy pilot begged crying. I heard people beg for their lives before but this one...this one wasn't begging for his. He begged for hers. He was so frantic he was begging in English. I lowered my guns. "You got one chance comrade. Did you name her?" I asked. "...yes." he said. "Did you ever see her in dreams?" "...yes" he said growing concerned. Now the next question would answer what I had suspected. "Does she speak to you? Does she move on her own?" I asked. "How do you know this?" he answered. That confirmed it. Tatyana was awake like Snow.

 

"Do you love her?" I asked. "Yes I do" he replied. I raised her foot off of them. "Kyle?" Snow asked confused. "She's awake like you Snow. Every bit" I said. "Your forces are in retreat. I'm taking mine away from all of this. You can join me if you want" I said holding a hand out. "You’re crazy! Both our governments will hunt us!" he said. "We control the most powerful beings on Earth. They can try" I said. He took my hand and stood up. We walked from the winding down battle and I got a call on the radio. A jet must have seen us walking away. "Williams! Where the fuck you think you're going son with that enemy Unit?! Destroy it at once and return for combat!" the General ordered.

 

"You lied. You all lied to me. You told me they weren't sentient. That they were organic weapons and had no thoughts of their own. We're both done with you all. Tell them Snow" I said. "I'm done...not weapon...I'm Snow" Snow said. There was a silence over the radio. "That is US property! You bring that back or you'll be charged with treason!" the General yelled. I aimed Snow's guns and the command jeep I could see in the far distance. I knew he was in it. "You can try General" I said firing one shot. The shell blew up 50 ft. from the jeep. "That was a warning. Don't even try to come after me. Besides you still got your hands full with the Soviets" I said over the radio.

 

"Where to comrade?" he asked. I hadn't thought about that. "Snow, Tatyana, any ideas?" I asked. To both our surprise they pointed due northwest. "Want to go that way" Snow said. "Strange. Tatyana said she wanted to go that as well many times" the man said. "Did she say why?" I asked. "She spoke of sound like bell in her mind" he replied. "Snow?" I asked. "Yes Kyle. Pretty bell but very faint" she replied. And like that we began a very long walk northwest.

 

We crossed into Russia within a day. The good thing about being in such a large country is it’s very...spacey. We made sure to avoid cities and now and then a recon jet looking for us flew by. We didn't bother shooting it down. By the time they sent tanks to our position we were long gone. Food was an issue though. We conserved energy by dumping our armor and held on to only our weapons but that only delayed the problem. We stopped and ate any wildlife we found. Tatyana and Snow must have eaten 100 elk and deer within the first week. Yeah I said week. I got to know that pilot. His name was Ivan and he was 21. Born and raised on the mean streets of Stalingrad. He was amazed that Americans had TV not controlled by the government (not in the way the Soviet Union does anyway). He told me how the news back home said the US wanted to invade the Soviet Union like Hitler. I told him we had absolutely no plans to do that. He was convinced when I told him that the war had done a good job of lowering our troop count. He said Hitler had done the same as well.

 

As we talked more, we learned how our nation's propaganda painted the wrong picture of each other. Many of his people wanted better lives for their families. Ones with choices not made by the State. And here I thought all Russians were diehard communists.  We joked about how we dealt with learning that our Units were people with thoughts and people. I asked if he had sex with her. He blushed and nodded. No matter what country you're from, a girl is a girl. Speaking of that. After shedding their armor, Snow and Tatyana were virtually naked. One night we decided to...explore our relationships.

 

We had been walking for 12 days now. It was colder even though it was now June. We stayed in the cockpits only for warmth. We found out that we no longer needed to be linked to them to move. Should have realized that that day in the battle. Ivan told us they were going out to "hunt". I watched them leave. "Can we fuck Kyle?" Snow asked with pleading eyes. Her face begged me to have sex with her. I was so much in love with her I'd marry her if I could. "Pick me up" I said. She gently wrapped her fingers around my body and picked me up. I was so close to her face that her breath warmed my body. I took off my pants and uniform. "Tiny!" She said giggling looking at my dick. "Hey!" I said annoyed. "Funny. Being funny" she said smiling. She stuck out her tongue and grazed my dick. I don't care if it's 50 below. You will get a hard on if a cute 160 ft. girl licks your dick.

 

She brought me closer to her mouth and she sucked my dick between those rosy lips. "Oh god Snow. Just like that" I said getting the best blowjob of my life. She was gentle sucking me. Her finger rubbed my ass. Her moans vibrated my whole body. I just hugged her face and humped that space between her lips. It didn't take long for me to cum. That look on her face was priceless when she tasted my load on her tongue. She never tasted it before. I had cum a good deal in that sexy giant mouth. She pulled back and my dick felt cold with the air hitting my saliva soaked cock. "Tastes yummy! Yummy Kyle!" she said grinning. She licked my entire body and sucked me back into her mouth. This time she wanted more than just my cock. My body hung out of her mouth as she sucked on me. I could feel her tongue part my legs and brush my dick. My feet felt her taste buds. Snow was sucking on me. Just then she sucked me into her mouth.

 

She moaned like I was a delicious treat. I got worried she might get carried away and swallow me. The pressure kept changing in her mouth. My ears popped. She somehow moved her tongue and now those taste buds bumped along my dick. It was so fast and intense I came again. "Mmmmm...." she moaned. Then I felt myself falling. At first I thought she ate me but she had spat me out. I was freaked out.

 

She saw my expression and frowned. "Put me down" I said. She put me down on the ground. She looked like she was going to cry. "Kyle mad? Kyle thought Snow might eat him? Snow never eat him! Snow love Kyle!" she sobbed. I felt guilty for not trusting her. She was only playing. I should have known she'd never do that to me. I walked to her pussy which had gotten wet now and licked. She gasped and looked down. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I was just scared is all. I love you very much" I said. Snow gave me the sweetest smile. She wanted to hug me but I gave another lick and this time I squeeze her clit before I stopped. "You like that?" I asked. "More! More!" she moaned. I did more than that. I began to fuck that giant pussy. If you told me I'd get to fuck giantess pussy, I'd have told you to get therapy. It's not like it's on the brochure when you enlist.

 

How long did I fuck her? 10 minutes...20? I had cum twice so it took longer this time. Too long I guess. Snow got impatient and inserted me into her pussy feet first. She gently pulled and pushed me in and out of her. She made sure I didn't get scared this time. I could tell she wanted more. You know how? "More! Want Kyle to fuck me more!" she growled. Yeah no brainer right? "It's okay. You can go faster. I trust you" I said. With a smile she began using me faster and faster. I damn near threw up that elk stew I had eaten earlier. The world blurred with the speed. I felt my legs being squeezed and her fluids surround them. "Cumming Kyle!" she yelled. With a yell that echoed all around us she came. Her body jerked 5 times and then she relaxed with this silly grin. Her head lay on the grass and her smile was full of love as she looked at me. I walked over and kissed her. She nuzzled her cheek on my cold body. "Kyle. Love Kyle so much" she said.

 

I washed her off of me in a nearby stream and heard a low moan from the distance. I was dressed and by the fire as Tatyana and Ivan came back. Tatyana had this happy girl on her as she spooned the now sleeping Snow. "That was nice" Ivan said sighing as he looked at Tatyana. "I know. Heard her a few minutes ago" I said. "We heard you too" he chuckled. It wasn't every night we had sex. No fucking guy on Earth had that much stamina. Fucking a giantess takes energy. Other nights we played with them. Taught them words or told stories. We taught them about the world and humans. "Why humans kill humans?" Snow asked. I and Ivan looked at each other. "Yeah why Ivan?" Tatyana asked equally curious. "Humans kill humans for many reasons. Many stupid reasons" Ivan said. I nodded. 

 

On our way to wherever we were going, we "borrowed" food from what Ivan called a collective. Scared the shit out of the locals. Not the kids though. They wanted Snow and Tatyana to pick them up. Those two kept saying cute and pointing at them. Tatyana picked up a young boy around 7. A woman freaked out. "Cute!" she said kissing the boy. A crowd shouted in Russian. And the woman screamed. Tatyana heard it and put the boy down. She silently cried. The people stopped shouting. "What was that Ivan?" I asked. "They were afraid Tatyana would eat the boy. Called her monster" he said. "The great killing machine indeed" I said looking at the crying girl. "Da, if only they knew" Ivan said. 

 

 

It took Ivan a good 3 hours that night to comfort Tatyana. She just held him to her chest and cried. It sickened me to think we had used these girls as weapons. They killed either to protect us or by order like some attack dog released from its chain. I could only imagine what Unit Alpha could have been like given the chance. As we got close to where we were going, we could hear what the girls described. A clear angelic bell resounded in our minds as we were linked to them. The bell got loud and steady and told us we had only miles to go.

 

"What the fuck happened here Ivan?" I asked seeing all the trees just blown down like some massive force shoved them. "This is Tunguska. No one knows friend. A boom no one ever seen or heard of before and then some force knocked the trees down for thousands of square kilometres. To this day nobody knows what truly caused it" he said. I could only stare at the devastation. The way the trees were lined up a single massive explosion had to have caused it. Nobody had bombs, including the USSR, that powerful. We had the girls hold us in their hands so we could look at it in perspective. We headed deeper into the wasteland forest. The trees snapped like twigs under their bare feet. As we got deeper we began to see something strange. A metal egg shaped structure sat in what looked like the epicentre of the explosion. What was just as troubling was a military base barely a klick from it.

 

"There" Tatyana said pointing to it. The girls sprinted for the structure. I and Ivan held on for dear life as they ran at over 100 mph for whatever it was. The girls were so excited they were out of breath. Now we were so close it was fucking huge! How did our spy planes miss something as big as my fucking high school gym especially out in buttfuck Siberia?! "Down" Snow said putting me on the ground. Her eyes looked like she was in a trance. "Snow don't touch it! We don't know what the fuck that is!" I yelled. She ignored me.  She touched the metal skin of it and it beeped loudly. A small rectangular block telescoped out of its side. "Ivan I can't see! What's it doing?!" I yelled.

 

"It's incredible Kyle! After she touched it all these light appeared in it! The floor is circular indented like something their size would fit in it! It's like what you Americans call a spaceship!" he yelled looking in from Tatyana's hand. Snow stuck out her finger and began to move it toward the rectangular block. It changed so a hole the size of her finger could fit in it. "Snow stop!" I said scared shitless. She put her finger in the hole and within a second gasped. Her body twitched like she was being electrocuted! Oh god it's killing her!  A quickly steady beeping was the only sound we could hear over our hushed shock. The beeping stopped and then Snow stopped jerking and pulled her finger out of the hole. The sound of alarms in the distance signalled that the personnel at that base finally saw us. Snow looked at me.

 

"Baby are you okay?" I asked. "I'm perfectly fine now Kyle. Thank you for asking" she said. Her manner of speech had changed. Before she talked like a child but now she was more adult...more human. Snow had Tatyana put Ivan down and had her stick her finger in the hole. After a minute of the same treatment, Tatyana looked at us. "Finally. Much better this way" Tatyana said stretching. "Snow?" I asked confused. "Snow. Such a pretty name. Prettier than my real one. Oh sweet Kyle. You have questions don't you? I bet you do as well you too Ivan. Well, where should we begin? Ivan you're right. This is a spaceship and I and "Tatyana" over there are what you'd call aliens. This ship is transport vessel. In order to colonize worlds, we send ships carrying birthing matrices on them. Less dangerous this way. Once a ship arrives, it spawns a group and they get their minds uploaded from the computer on-board into them. That’s what that rectangular thing I touched was. My mind was uploaded into this body. That bell sound was a psychic homing beacon. Don't fret. The one you call Snow is in here. I just got my old memories back. Including our mission" she said smiling.

 

"Mission?" I asked. "Yes mission. The original mission was to colonize this world. Two ships were sent out to scout your world. If the life forms here couldn't hurt us we would activate a beacon to call more of our kind.  We have many colony ships out there. Long ago our sun went nova and destroyed our world. The survivors left our system to search for a home. Earth would be perfect for us. Of course we know all too well how aggressive your species is. Don't we?" Tatyana said. "Case in point" Snow said pointing to the helicopters, soldiers, and tanks rolling our way. Snow spoke in another language that was foreign to Ivan and me. A handle popped up out of a hidden drawer in the side of the ship. Snow pulled it out. I don't care where you're from. You know a gun when you see it. The damn thing was 50 ft. long and a red to green light bar was on its side with a dial. Snow turned the dial to red. "80% should be enough" she said. She aimed at the enemy coming toward us. It must have been a good 400 troops. Snow fired her weapon.

 

A blast of blinding yellow energy shot from the large barrel. The blast widened and encompassed the troops, tanks, everything coming to kill us. Snow stopped firing. The air was thick with smoke. A gust of wind cleared the smoke and we saw the evidence of true superior weaponry. The helicopters were just gone. The tanks were pools of molten metal. The troops...the troops were dust in the wind. I and Ivan just stared at the sight. "Takes care of that. Now to finish what should have been done years ago. Damn solar flare" Snow muttered. "Solar flare?" Ivan asked. "Yes, this ship along with another was set to land 49 years ago. Your sun hit them with a solar flare and damaged the navigational computers. This ship soft landed here but mine was thrown off course on an extended elliptical orbit. It finally made it to Earth 10 years ago. Crashed in the state called Nevada" Snow said.

 

Things began to make sense for me. I heard the Unit series was created in Nevada. I found it too unbelievable some of the technology used for them was so advanced. Neural linked bio weapons and just 10 years ago we had just perfected the jet engine! The only way to explain such a leap in technology was that it was stolen. My god. If their people came to Earth there would be no way to stop them. "Now to summon my people" Snow said. An orange rod glowed as it appeared from the side of the ship. Her hand hovered over it ready to press it and summon Armageddon.  Her hand. It was shaking. Was she doing this solely because it was her duty? I had to try to get through to her. "Snow don't do this please" I said.

 

"Why shouldn't I Kyle? Humans are barbaric creatures. You enslaved us. No, we weren't slaves. At least slaves had control of their own minds. We were puppets. Puppets grown from maturation tanks you stole. A pilot pulled our strings and we killed for a war we had no say or stake in. You know what my first memory was here on this planet? Being gang raped by soldiers in some sandy bunker. They hadn't put all of the neural implants in yet so I could still think a little. I couldn't do a thing as one by one they shoved their tiny dicks in me and raped me!" Snow cried. The girl sobbed at the memory. The way she looked now told me the old Snow was still in there. I hugged her ankle. "What are you..."

 

"I’m sorry I wasn't there for you. I am so sorry" I said feeling tears flow from my eyes. Snow reached down and picked me up. "You know why I fucked you the first time we met? You were the first human to ever show me kindness. I feel so warm inside when you tell me you love me but I can't forsake my people just for you" she said. "What about them? Ivan and Tatyana love each other too. Humans can be petty and cruel but we can also be kind and loving as well. Remember those children back at that collective. They didn't fear you two at all" I said. "But their parents did" Snow said. "Yes they did because their fear closed their hearts. All of us are capable of good or evil but we must be allowed to see this for ourselves. You summon your people here and that chance will be extinguished. Snow, if you ever truly loved me. Don't take my world away" I begged.

 

That giant hand shook. The conflict in her mind on what to do tore at her. She pressed the side of the console holding the beacon and it retracted back down. Its glow faded as it did. Snow hugged me close to her face and sobbed. "I love you so much!" she sobbed. Tatyana hugged snow. She was crying as well. It took a while for them to calm down. We stared at the ship wondering what to do next. "They won't stop hunting or creating us you know" Tatyana said. "Then we will give them a reason not to" Snow said. She touched a keypad and typed something in her language. A diagram and a string of numbers appeared. Snow pulled two metallic sticks and shoved them near the keypad. I and Ivan watched a green bar grow until words appeared. Snow pulled the 7 ft. sticks out and gave one to Tatyana.

 

"What are those?" I asked.  "Memory storage units. They contain specific information" she replied. "What kind?" I asked. "You know why your people don't use muskets or biplanes anymore? Because they're obsolete of course. The information on those sticks contains information on how to build a bomb. A fusion bomb. That will make us obsolete" she said. "There's no guarantee of that" I said. "I know. Tatyana will take hers to Moscow and we will take ours to Nevada" she said. "Nevada?" I said. Yes after today the only scout ship left capable of creating us will be there. We might even be able to liberate Unit Gamma. Now I think we better run" she said typing something on the keypad. A loud beeping went off and got faster and faster. We took off running and didn't stop until we had found cover big enough for them. A flash of light and then a rush of air hit us. The boom was deafening. We stuck our heads up and we saw a mushroom shaped cloud from where the ship had been.

 

"Self-destruct device. Those bombs in the plan would make that blast seem like a firecracker in comparison. Some warning would have been nice Snow!" Tatyana shouted. "Sorry. Was swept up in the moment" Snow giggled. "You always enjoyed blowing shit up on the homeworld" Tatyana said. "You know each other like that?" I asked. "Oh yes. We were selected at the same time for digitalization of our minds. We were in the same evaluation academy" Snow said. We knew we had to get a move on. It wouldn't take long for the soviets to notice their base was unresponsive on the radio. We promised to meet up in Africa in one year. After a tearful farewell, Tatyana and Ivan walked toward Moscow and we walked toward the Bering Strait. "Hope you don't plan on swimming that. It's 51 miles at its narrowest point!" I said. "Don't worry Kyle. I have faith everything will work out" she said. "Oh really?" I asked. "Of course. I got you don't I?" she said smiling. We walked along wondering what the results of the last few weeks would unleash on the world. Turns out I wasn't just talking about the bomb but that's another story...

 

 

They say that if love is true enough that one would do anything for it. Would you forsake your people for it? Would you save a world for it? Or maybe both? This has been another episode of "The Size Zone"

Chapter End Notes:

In the next episode we will meet a woman who is a collector but not of stamps or antique furniture. Stay tuned for the next episode of The Size Zone entitled "The Collector"