- Text Size +

Meet Danielle, or Dani, as is the nickname she was given...by her friends in the orphanage. She is a young woman around 26 years of age who seeks to find a past taken from her. Her search will take her to The Size Zone...

 

"Dani! There you are! What have you been up to? Nobody's seen you for days!" my friend asked me. "Been working Stacy" I said returning to my work. "I see that. What is it you're working on?" she said walking around the pad. "The culmination of 8 years of work. I finally finished the temporal refractor" I replied. "The what?" she asked. "Time travel Stacy. I built a machine that moves things through time" I replied. "You're crazy Dani. That's just science fiction. You can't manipulate time. Jesus, you're a MIT grad and you even have a professorship at your age and you still cling to fantasy" she said throwing up her hands. "Oh really? Guess what found this morning on my desk" I said picking up an object she was familiar with.

 

"That can't be! There's no way that's my wedding ring! See look! It's on my finger! she said taking off the ring. "Look at the inscription on it" I said giving her the ring. She was shocked. "This is impossible!" she cried. "No it isn't. Give me your ring" I said. She handed it over to me and I sat it down on the pad. I typed in today's date and set the time to 7 this morning. I pressed the switch and the machine came to life. The pad filled with light and we saw the ring dissolve into light and disappear. "Where did it go?!" she cried. "A few hours into the past. This ring was sent to the past just like I did just now. Proof positive that time travel is real" I said.

 

"This is incredible! Dani this can get you the Nobel Prize of the Year! No, fuck that! Nobel Prize of the decade! You're going to be famous!" she said. "I didn't build it for fame or money. I plan to go back in time Stacy" I said. "Let me guess. History tour?" she said smirking. "No, I plan to stop my parents from getting killed" I replied. Her smirk vanished.  "I know you got hang-ups when it comes to your parents but what you're implying is very dangerous" she said. "Hang-ups? A hang-up is when a parent likes one sibling over another. A hang-up is when an uncle molests you. What I got is a massive fucking hole in my memory and what should be there is a childhood with my parents" I replied.

 

"I understand how you feel Dani. My parents died when I was young too" she said trying to comfort me. "No you don't. You had relatives to take care of you. You had relatives to fill in the gaps about your parents. I didn't even have that. You know what my earliest memory is? It's waking up in a fucking hospital bed with a bandage wrapped around my head and not knowing my fucking name! You have any idea what's that like for a 6 year old?!" I yelled. "Dani, a lot of people don't have their parents in their lives. That doesn't mean..."

 

"Mean what? To go off the deep end? Obsess over it for damn near 20 years? I just want to remember what their love was like!" I yelled crying. "What about your mom and dad now?" she asked quietly. "It's not the same Stacy. They’re not my flesh and blood parents" I said. "Try telling that to them. I remember your mom crying when you graduated and your dad bragging on Facebook for weeks when you got the professorship. Sounds a lot like love to me" she said. I was silent.

 

"You're not going to change your mind are you? If I can't get through to your heart then maybe I can get through to your brain. Have you considered the paradox involved? What if you prevent your parent's deaths? Wouldn't that cause a paradox in which you never have to build your time machine and go back? If then wouldn't they die anyway? Or how about the one in which they say time can't be rewritten? Events will unfold no matter what you do?" she said.

 

"You're forgetting the third one. What if I create an alternate timeline? One which they live and I and my younger self get to have them in our lives?" I replied. She shook her head. "Have you even tested it out on something living?" she said. "Yeah I did. Sent a lab rat into the future. It will get here in 2 hours" I said. "You assume that" she said. "Dammit Stacy! I made it my life to study quantum mechanics! I know what I'm doing! What's on your fucking finger proves that! Why am I even arguing with someone who majored in building the next smartphone?" I said cruelly. Stacy just looked at me and lowered her head. I saw tears coming from her eyes. "Stacy I didn't mean-"

 

"Fuck you Dani!" she said running out of the lab. Shit. Stacy is my best friend. Known her for years and I go and take a dump on her career. I spent the next hour and a half making adjustments to the temporal refractor. Her words still ringing in my ears. What if she was right and this would never work? Yeah I sent the ring back in time but that was no proof of a paradox. If anything it bolstered her argument. Now I wondered if what might have happened if I didn't send the ring back to this morning. The more I thought about it the more I was conflicted. Stacy was always there for me back in college. She even had me as her bridesmaid. She told me she was pregnant last month. She told me before she even told her husband. Real fucking genius I am. She was worried for me and I said something so cruel. "Stacy, I'm so sorry. If anything you won't remember what I said if I pull this off. Jesus, we won't even be friends will we? I love you like a sister and hope you'll forgive me if I don't succeed. Goodbye" I said in a text message I sent to her.

 

I began programming my destination into the computer. "Temporal coordinates locked for August 15, 1995. Spatial coordinates locked for Dayton, Ohio. Ready to commit" the screen said. I had set the temporal coordinates to send me a month before the car accident that took my parents lives. That should be more than enough time to stop it. I stepped onto the pad and readied myself. The machine hummed to life and I could hear clacking. Clacking? The machine never did that. My ears led my eyes to the source of the sound. I saw the doorknob on the lab door trying to be turned. I had looked that door so I couldn't be disturbed. Though the door window, I saw Stacy's face. She was screaming at me. I couldn't hear it but her lips did say "no". Stacy...after all I said to you, you still are concerned about me. I didn't deserve to have a friend like you. The air got staticy and felt my hair stand up. My vision was filled with bright light and then I felt a sense of falling. I blacked out.

 

30 minutes later…

 

Stacy was standing in the lab surrounded by police and faculty. There was a flash of light and Stacy saw something that caused a stir among the people in the lab. She picked up a mouse so tiny it was no bigger than a grain of rice. The head chair used his bifocals to see it. “…oh my god. Dani…” Stacy said quietly.

 

August 15, 1995…

 

 

 "Oh man, my head!" I said nursing the mother of all headaches. I immediately noticed how dark everything was and a smell of sweat and body odor everywhere. "What the fuck?" I said holding out my hand. I felt something damp and soft. I got scared. What happened? Where was I? I began to push at the soft material until I saw daylight. I looked at what was covering me and I got the shock of my life. "Oh my god. These are my panties!" I yelled. At first I thought the trip had caused a hallucination but standing up I saw something gold and glittering to my right. It was my name badge on my lab coat. The badge was half as big as I was. Being an obsessive compulsive, I knew how big the badge was and if I was twice its size...

 

"Oh my god. I'm 4 inches tall! What could have happened?!" I wondered. My mind raced to find the answer. "Maybe an organism's bio electric OOMPH!" I yelled being hit with a sheet of newspaper the size of a circus tent. After getting it off me I saw the headlines but more importantly the date. August 15, 1995. I did it! I fucking made it! "Aw fuck!" I said remembering I had shrunk. I had come this far and I wasn't about to let this "little" setback stop me. I knew the address of my parent's house by heart. Looking around, I saw that I was not too far from it. Well...by normal size standards anyway. Just then, a shadow loomed over me. I looked up to see this girl about 5 years old reaching for me. I ran. I ran under the newspaper and hid.

 

"Mommy! I just saw Tinkerbell and she had no clothes on!" the girl yelled to her mother. The mother looked down and just saw my discarded clothes. "Why would someone...never mind.  Honey, Tinkerbell is just make believe" she said to her daughter. "I really saw her!" the child yelled as her mother dragged her down the street. Whew! That was close. I thought it best to wait till dark to move. Less chance of someone spotting me that way. After the sun went down I walked down the sidewalk. The concrete was cold under my bare feet and each noise spooked me. I felt like something was watching me. I saw the house finally after two hours of walking. Jesus, two hours to cover two blocks.

 

I could see light in the house. Now to find a way in. I saw a tiny window that led to the basement. I was cracked enough for me to squeeze through. I heard a crunching of grass. I turned around, "Meowrl!" a stray cat bellowed. Oh shit! It thinks I'm a mouse!  I made a run for it. I got just at the window as it pounced on me. "Ahhgh!" I yelled. Its weight on my right arm felt like it would break it. I could see its sharp teeth as it leered at me. "I'm not gonna let you fuckin' eat me!" I said punching the kitty in the nose.  It yelped and bounced backward. That gave me enough time to squeeze through the window. "Ah dammit!" I yelled falling through the air. I forgot that this window won't be floor level with the basement. I expected to go splat on the floor but I didn't. I landed on an old blanket. "Can't keep pressing my luck" I said to myself. I was so exhausted by the walk and fighting for my life I fell asleep on the soft blanket.

 

I awoke several hours later. It was tough climbing up the stairs but I did it. I was able to crawl under the door and the house was pitch black and silent.  It was so weird to be inside a house this size. The sofa alone was a big as a yacht. The moonlight coming in from the window cast enough light for me to see a picture on the mantle. It was big enough for me to see my mom, dad, and I all huddled together. It was my favorite picture. I brought it with me to the orphanage and the kids made fun of me for it. They said it was ugly because of the cracked glass and tarnished silver frame. I think they were just jealous. Odd...the glass isn't cracked on this one.

 

I thought about what I should do next. The most prudent thing to do was to wake them. My growling stomach overrode that thought though. It was strange how hungry I was. I ate only an hour or so before I left. Anyway, I walked to the kitchen and wondered how I would feed myself. Not like I could open the fridge at my size. I got lucky though. Apparently my mom was a design freak. She had this red tablecloth that had tassels that led just a foot off the floor. A foot normal sized mind you. The chair next to the table had a seat cover that drooped lower than that. I began climbing the chair leg and when I got to the seat cover I jumped for it. Ha! I made it! Now what I did next was swing it back and forth. Never thought those gym classes would come in handy. When I swung close enough I jumped for the tassel. Damn, I was getting good at this. I climbed up the tassel and used the folds in the tablecloth for leverage. It took me 20 minutes to get to the top. Fuck I was tired.

 

Then I saw them. Cupcakes just sitting there. A note next to them said "school bake sale do not eat. That means you Robert and Danielle!" Hehe...mom has a sense of humor. Man they looked so good! Lemon cupcakes with chocolate icing the size of a compact car. I could imagine a choir of angels singing. I ran for those tasty giant treats. I put a leg on each side of it and just started digging in pulling out chunks at a time. Soon after I actually climbed on top of it and just go urged on the icing. My legs, feet, ass, and even my pussy got sticky from icing but fuck if I cared. This was heaven! I ate so much I got the sugar shakes.

 

I was so concerned about getting food I forgot something important. How the fuck would I get down?! I was so jittery and tired that when my sugar crashed I was out like a light in minutes. I was awoken by a scream. "A mouse! A mouse mommy!" A girl screamed. Her screams were deafening. Mom raced into the kitchen and gasped. I got my first real look at mom. She had a look of confusion, shock, and revulsion all in one. Not what I was wanting. "Danielle get close to me honey" mom said. Wow, this was me! The 6 year old me! I was cute back then and she was scared of me. Great...

 

"What's this about a mouse? You girls are scardey...what...the...fuck?" dad asked looking at me. "Language Robert!" mom said. "What are you?" he said reaching for me. I was so lost in seeing my dad for the first time I didn't move. He effortlessly picked me up. "Ugh! Is this shit?" he said seeing the dried icing. "No, chocolate icing" I replied. "You can talk?!" he yelled. I flinched at the loudness. "Yeah I can" I replied. "You look human but you're so small" he said. "I am human. I got this way because-" I was saying before he raced to the sink. He placed me under some warm water and washed me clean. "Ahh! Enough with the water. You trying to drown me?" I yelled. He pulled his hand back and now I was dripping wet in his palm.

 

I felt so small and helpless in his hand but at the same time safe. This was my daddy after all. "You got a name?" he asked me. "Danielle" I replied. "Whoa...that my daughter's name" he said. "I know. I'm her from 20 years in the future" I said. He had a look of shock and then he eyed me with mistrust. "Oh really now. I think you're just saying that to gain my trust. I think you're worried I might hurt you. You overheard my wife calling my daughter and now you're using her name" he said coldly. Mom and the younger me was peering from the living room. Dad quickly walked past them. "What is that Robert?" mom asked. "I plan to find out" he replied.

 

Dad took me back to the basement. With the light illuminating it, I saw what appeared to be a low rent lab. He dropped me on a table. "Ow! What are you doing?!" I yelled. "I plan to run some tests on you" he said rifling through a box until he found what he wanted. He was holding a roll of scotch tape. I got up to run but his hand pushed on my back and pinned me. He roughly rolled me onto my back and spread my legs with his fingers. My legs and arms were taped down to the table. I was naked and spread eagle like some common frog. Oh god...he wouldn't dissect me would he?!

 

"Please don't do this daddy! I'm your daughter!" I cried. The tape proved to be too strong for me to break free. "If you're my daughter from the future you can answer some questions right? First, what's my job?" he asked. Oh fuck! "I don't know! I lost my memory in an accident!" I replied. "Pretty convenient fucking answer. I'm a high school biology teacher for future reference. Which of course explains this" he said pulling out a scalpel. "No! Please don't hurt me! Ask me something else. Anything!" I yelled. "Okay an easy one. Who's the president?" he asked. "Bill Clinton I think" I replied. "No the one in the future bitch!" he yelled rubbing my leg with alcohol. "Barack Obama! Barack Obama!" I yelled. He got a puzzled look on his face. "I'm no racist or anything but that name doesn't sound white" he said. "He's not. He's the first president that's not" I said hopefully I got his attention better. "Really. Okay tell me more about this future" he said lowering the scalpel. I told him about 9/11 and the Iraq war. I went on to tell him about the internet me Facebook. I left out something he caught on to though.

 

"What about me and your mother if you are who you say you are. You can tell me about that. Surely your memory loss doesn't leave you with any memories" he said. "You guys are dead" I said quietly. "I believe you" he said. Oh thank god!"

 

“I believe you that you'd say anything to save yourself. You had me going with that Obama bit and even wireless internet but I find the idea of free porn fantastical.  Not to mention why someone would want to tell their personal business on some fucking website" he said. He lowered the scalpel next to my right thigh. "NO PLEASE! AHHHGH!" I screamed. The blade cut into my flesh. It was a just a poke to him but to me it was a two inch incision and a good inch deep. God it hurts! I was bleeding and my dad swabbed the blood with a q-tip.

 

He gingerly cleaned the cut again with alcohol that burned like fuck and ignored my screaming as he bandaged it. "This will do nicely as a sample" he said placing it near a microscope. I was panting from the pain. "Hmm...you have red blood cells like a human but the rate of cell division is through the roof. Your size might have something to do with that. Similar to rodents" he said. Did my dad just compare me to house vermin?! I glanced over and watched him jot down notes and study his shrunken daughter's blood. He got up and got close to me again. "'What are you planning to do now?" I asked nervously. “I plan to study your autonomic functions" he said. His finger moved to my bare foot. He used his fingernail and raked it up my bare sole. I couldn't help but laugh at the tickling. "Good. Toes instinctively flexing and subject reacts audibly to stimuli. Now for reproductive stimuli" he said. "Wait what do you AHHHH!" I said.

 

He was rubbing his finger up and down my snatch. My breathing got quicker as did his rubbing. He gently pushed the tip of his finger into me. "NOOOO!" I screamed cumming. "Subject is positive for reproductive stimuli. Likely due to bundles of nerve endings around vagina. On a personal note, vaginal fluids taste the same" he said licking his finger. Oh gross! Dad is licking my juices! He pinched and prodded my breasts and wrote down that my nipples became erect. He listened to my heartbeat. "Subject heartbeat is highly elevated. Partial reason is due to stimuli but the other may be due to metabolism. Again similar to rodents" he said. It wasn't enough to rape me with his finger. He still compared me to a common rat. "Robert, time for lunch!" mom called down the stairs. "Coming dear. Don't go anywhere" he said leaving. He walked up the stairs and left the door open. I could hear what they were saying.

 

"What is that thing?" mom asked. "A female for sure but human I have some doubts. Her metabolism isn't normal but she is very intelligent. Beth, she could be an undiscovered offshoot of the human species. Think what that could mean!" he yelled. "Danielle wants to play with her. She thinks she's cute now" mom said. Well, at least one person was in my corner. Ironically it's my younger self.  "Not until I do some more tests. I got a blood sample I can send off to my buddy in Columbus. Until I get some answers, she stays put. Think what this would mean for us Beth! Science journals! TV interviews! Maybe even the Nobel Prize in Biology!" dad said. "Don't the ones who discover a new species name it?" mom asked. "Hehe...yes they do. I will name it Homo Smallus" dad said laughing. Mom laughed too. "It's work in progress" dad said.

 

Dad returned to the basement with a sandwich. Seeing it made me hungry. But first I had to go to the bathroom! "Please let me go I have to go to the bathroom" I whimpered. "Hmm...that is understandable. Your metabolism would produce waste faster" he said putting down the sandwich. He pulled off the table which hurt like fucking hell. Great, now I'm hairless like I got a fucking bikini wax...well not all hairless. At least he didn't put any tape down there. Then again, he wouldn't be able to rape me if he did. He took out a Petri dish. "Go. I need a sample anyway" he said. "You can’t be serious!" I yelled. He held me around my waist and squeezed. "Serious enough" he said. I shat and pissed like a rat in front of my giant father. I never felt so humiliated in all my life...at the time. He collected his precious sample and was delighted to find that I processed food like humans did. I just sat there watching him eat as he found answers to more questions.

 

"Please I'm so hungry" I said begging. "Of course. My apologies. I can't have my precious specimen dying on me" he said tearing off a tiny chunk of roast beef from his sandwich. I devoured it within seconds and found myself begging for more. He chuckled at his tiny female wolfing down food. I belched and lay down. I hadn't eaten like that in a long time. I felt a slight pressure on my abdomen. I glanced at it and saw that dad was caressing my stomach and just smiling. He looked at me not as a scientist but as a man caring for a weak female. The feeling confused me. Part of me enjoyed this. My dad looking at me with some compassion. And then there was the other part. His compassion was mixed with sexual desire. That much was certain with his sprouting erection. I began to whimper at the thought of my father doing more sexual things to me. Thankfully, he was interrupted by footsteps coming down the basement stairs.

 

"Whatcha doing daddy?" my younger self asked. "Just seeing how our little friend here eats. Why aren't you upstairs playing with your video games? Mommy should have told you not to come down" he said slightly annoyed. "I wanna see her" she said. "Fine. I can't blame you for being curious. After all you're daddy's little girl" he said tickling her. He had no clue how right he was about daddy's little girl. My younger self walked over to the table in which I sat on. Her hand reached for me. I was slightly scared but I hoped that being a kid she would be gentler than dad. She slowly picked me up. Being young, I filled out her palm quite nicely. She looked at me with awe. "She's really pretty daddy" she said looking at me. "Yes she is. She has red hair just like you" he said. Stupid fuck! I have red hair like her because I am her! That is what I would have said if I wasn't afraid of what he might do. Last time I tried reasoning with him he sliced open my thigh.

 

"She has boobies daddy!" Danielle giggled. Dad blushed. "She a grown up girl like mommy" he said. "Is that why she has hair down there?" she said poking my pussy. I gasped. My action spooked the girl. "Why did she do that?" she asked dad. "That's a question for when you're older. Why don't you put her down" he said nervously. She put me down. "Eww! She peed on me dad!" she whined. Dad chuckled. "That's...never mind. Go on honey to the bathroom and wash your hands" he said. The younger me went back upstairs. "Little pervert. You get wet being fingered by anybody don't you?" he said. "Fuck you! I saw how hard you got as she poked me!" I yelled. His eyes narrowed. He went to the basement door and locked it. He came back to the table and gave me a look so chilling it gave me goosebumps.

 

It dawned on me what he had planned when he took off his pants and boxers. "No you can't mean-" I stammered. "Oh yes. He's an experiment I can have some fun with. Let's see if our DNA is compatible" he grinned. He quickly snatched me up from the table and brought me close to his mouth. Close enough I could smell the roast beef on his breath. He opened his mouth and licked my chest. His tongue forced my legs apart and he started sucking and licking my tiny pussy. I beat my fists on his upper lip. "STOP! Stop licking me!" I screamed. He didn't care for shit. My legs kicked his cheeks and he grabbed one and took a long lick of my bare foot. His finger squeezed my tits and he ate me out. "Don't do this. I'm...AHHHH!" I screamed cumming. He drank every drop that came out of my cunt. "Hmmm...delicious. Good. I can feel your body temp elevated. The sign that a female is ready for impregnation" he said grinning.

 

Oh Jesus. He really means to try to get me pregnant! With every ounce of strength I tried to wriggle out of his grasp. My reward was being lowered into his shaft. He began stroking me up and down it. He was gasping. "It takes some control not to accidentally crush you like this but fuck this feels good! I can feel those little tits of yours rubbing up and down my pole! Fuck I hope there's more of ya!" he said speeding up. The world began to blur with the speed of his strokes and I felt nauseous. I tried locking my ankles around his shaft to at the least slow down. Hell I begged him to slow down knowing it was pointless to ask him to stop. It was too much for me and I puked. I was still coughing out vomit as my face was struck by dad's seed. The same seed that gave me life.

 

I dropped me on the table and reached out for something. I was so sick and tired I couldn't move. To my horror I saw he was holding an eye dropper. I watched him suck up a glob of cum as big as my head. His fingers pinned my legs where they were. "Please daddy. Don't do this. I'm Danielle. I'm really your daughter. Don't rape me with that!" I screamed. He flinched. "I have to admit you look like my daughter right down to the hair but there is one fast way to prove it" he said. He used his finger to move my head and got real close to my left temple. Nope not there. My daughter has a mole right there" he said. I didn't know that. I couldn't have. It was there that I had a small scar. I got that in the accident. The mole must have been lost or covered up by scar tissue. "There's a logical reason for that! I was-"

 

"Don't bother. I'm sick of your lies. Just lie still. You don't want me to jam this up you too far" he said. I screamed as the cold plastic tube was rammed up me. It was like being fucked with a flashlight. "Quit your screaming. The vagina can stretch fairly well" he said coldly. I wasn't just screaming because he was raping me. I was a virgin. My own dad had taken my virginity with an eye dropper. He couldn't see the tiny trickle of blood coming from ripping my hymen apart. Like he'd fucking care anyway. What was worse was the warm soothing that came afterward. I saw him squeeze the dropper and felt that warm rush shoot into me. I just sobbed knowing it was dad's cum. Would it get me pregnant?

 

He left me there just sobbing and returned with a hamster cage and a tiny bed he had borrowed from the younger me. He lined it with tissue paper. "This should be comfortable enough. Quit you goddamn sobbing! Be thankful I found you and not some snake or cat. Show some fucking appreciation" he said. I just glared at him. He raised the door to the cage and pointed at it. I walked in with his cum still dripping out of me. It wasn't long after I fell asleep. For the rest of the week he didn't too much to me. I realize he didn't want to risk endangering his experiment. He was right about one thing. I being shrunk had changed my body. I found myself eating 7 times a day and my nails and hair grew faster. My metabolism had changed to that of smaller creatures but something worse had happened as well.

 

At the end of the second week, I began throwing up in the morning. "I'll be damned! It worked!" he shouted. He picked me up and hugged me tightly. He looked deep into my eyes and kissed me. Was dad thinking of me as more than some specimen now? He had broken me in such a way I craved his love. I didn't fight or protest as he stroked my stomach after he fed me or sucked my tits. Hell, I even giggled when he licked my feet. "I guess you need a name now. Calling you bitch or specimen gets old. You're the first of your kind ever found so I guess you should be called Eve" he said. I had given up on convincing him who I was. One night as I lay on a bed of tissue paper, I realized something. If he was preoccupied with me, especially on the day the accident was to occur, it could be avoided. This was the price I'd pay to change the future. This is what I was prepared to do so the 6 year old me had a mom and dad.

 

There were some big changes in the third week. Dad had noticed I had a baby bump. My metabolism plus my size equaled very enhanced cell division. I was racing through my pregnancy. One week equaled a month for gestation. The scientist side of me wondered if that meant a much shorter lifespan. Dad gave me doll clothes for me to wear and gave me different foods to eat. It was obvious he was getting attached to me. He even let Danielle play with me more. It was cute to have tea parties with myself. She was gentle and playful the whole time. It was disconcerting though when it came time to play mommy. Being stripped nude for changing then burped does a number on your self-esteem. The best time I spent here was with her. It was like seeing a new part of yourself you never knew was there. She laughed as we tried on makeup. My whole face was red from blush. We even painted our toenails. Let me tell you that you can give a good pedi if the one doing it is 4 inches tall.

 

Then came that Friday. It was very late that night and I heard shouting upstairs. "All you ever do now is hide in the basement! You don't spend time with me anymore!" mom yelled. "I'm just doing research! It doesn't do it by itself!" he yelled. "Then why won't you let me be there for it?!" she yelled. Dad hesitated. "I don't want to risk contaminating any experiments" he said lying. I knew why he didn't want her to come down. He would have some explaining to do. "Look, I'm sorry if you feel left out but this really important to me" he said. "Just tell me you're nearly done" she said. "...yeah just a few more weeks" he said. I thought that was the end of it but it wasn't.

 

Around 3 am, I heard my hamster cage door being opened. I woke to see not dad's face but mom. Her hand reached in for me. Her long fingernails were painted red like blood and they scared the hell out of me but not as much as her expression. She had a look one would give to something that you'd saw as inferior. "What's so important about you that my husband won't even fuck me?" she said slurring her speech. She was drunk alright. I could smell the wine on her breath. I dared not speak until she squeezed me. "Ow! Please don't! I'm..." I said catching myself. "I'm what?" she asked turning on the lights. She was startled to see I was pregnant. "How? He hasn't told me he found a male of your kind so how....SON OF A BITCH!" she screamed. Her hands shook with rage. I felt my ribs creaking. I was frightened she would crush me but I was scared for my baby was well. I was crying and sobbing. Mercifully she stopped squeezing.

 

"Well, I can see why he did what he did. You are pretty" she said stroking my left breast. I shivered at her touch because of the increased sensitivity of my nipples and the disgusting fact it was my mom doing it. "You getting aroused little home wrecker?" she asked grinning. "Please stop..." I moaned. "Why stop. You're obviously enjoying it. It is because another woman is doing it or you prefer my husband?" she asked moving her finger lower. "It's not like that" I replied feeling her finger reach my pussy. "Then what is it?" she asked pressing her finger harder. "Ahhh...Stockholm Syndrome?" I said gasping from pleasure. "You trying to be funny?!" she yelled. She stopped fingering me and abruptly grabbed my ankles with her fingers and dangled me upside down. I felt the blood rush to my head. "Wait I didn't mean...AHHHH!" I yelled as I felt her tongue roughly invade my crotch.

 

It wasn't as pleasant as usual when dad sucked or licked me there. She was more forceful to the point my pubic hairs were being literally licked off. The pain and pleasure mixed together and when the tip of her tongue pushed its way into my vulnerable cunt I came. Ever since I got shrunk my sexual libido had gone considerably up. That includes the level of sexual satisfaction needed to orgasm. It made since from a biological standpoint. The smaller the organism, the higher the libido is just to reproduce and not go extinct from predators. She greedily sucked up my juices and just moaned. "You taste so delicious" she moaned. "Why would you hurt me like this? Don't you believe I'm your daughter?" I asked. Surely she had heard my claims by now. Did she not know or believe me or did she not care? I got my answer within seconds.

 

"He told me what you said and I don't fuckin' buy it. Honestly, I was starting to believe what you were saying with that red hair looking like my little girl. Then my husband told me you don't have that birthmark mole she has. I believe it when he said you'd say anything to save your own ass" she coldly answered. "I told him I was in an accident!" I yelled. "A man once said a good lie is easier to believe than the truth" she said. "Yeah I know that one. Hitler fuckin' said it" I said. "Oh! He's right about you being smart! Then again, if you were smart then you wouldn't seduce a man with a wife damn near 50 times your size!" she yelled. She sat down on the floor and dropped me in front of her. "Why don't you seduce me then? That's how you gained his trust right? Go on. FUCKING SEDUCE ME!" she yelled. She pulled off her sleeping shorts and yanked off her purple panties. I was staring at my mom's cunt and it was wet. She had got horny raping me!

 

I stepped back not wanting to do this. She grabbed me by the waist and shoved me feet first into her. Mom moaned and began pushing and pulling me out of her like a dildo. "Oh fuck! I didn't know it would feel this good!" she yelled jerking around. I could feel her body heat and the wetness increase. The world moved around me so much I got dizzy. For every motion, I got deeper inside of her until she pressed on my head and I went in with a squelch. I was so dark and humid inside! I tried to pull free of her and every time I saw light a giant finger pressed me back in. I started to panic. Her fluids built up and they had gone past my knees and now were navel high.   The walls pressed on me tighter for every second. I was going to die in here! The irony wasn't lost on me. This was the place that gave me life and now it would take it from me.

 

A rush of fluid enveloped my head and I couldn't breathe. The walls restricted so tight I felt my abdomen squeeze out what breath I had left. The air bubbled in her pussy juice. Just as I had given myself to death a felt a sudden movement and cool air. She had cum so hard her pussy popped me out like a cork. She laid there panting. "Shit, it was like you were born for that" she said. Hearing that from mom made me snap. I ran right at her cunt knowing it was sensitive and grabbed a fistful of pussy wall and bit down hard. She yelped and grabbed me and yanked. I had bit down so hard that when she yanked me free I had taken a chunk out of her. She was in considerable pain and a trickle of blood ran onto the concrete. "You little bitch. THAT FUCKING HURT!" she said squeezing me.

 

She watched me in pain until she eased back. "I'm going to kill you but I won't crush you. That's way too fast. I want you to suffer. I wonder what it's like to eat someone your size. Let's find out" she said opening her mouth. "No wait! I'm sorry! Please don't eat me! DON'T EAT ME MO-" was what I said before she tossed me in and closed her lips. Her wine breath was still kicking. I tried to hold on to her tongue. My arms wrapped around it as was my bare feet trying to not slip. It didn't do any good though. She sucked on me so hard my ears popped. The changes in air pressure disoriented me and my grip lessened. It was enough for me to slide backwards. I felt her moan just as I entered her throat. *GULP*

 

Slowly and painfully I was squeezed down that tube of flesh until the tube opened up and I fell with a splash into mom's stomach. She had really done it. She had eaten her daughter. The smell was filled with alcohol and tonight dinner. The air itself was noxious. It burned my lungs to even breathe. It was terrified and angry but also pity. Not pity for myself but for mom. She didn't know what she had done. If she did could she live with herself? I had seen how she loved the younger me. Could she live with the fact she ate her only child? Not just ate. Raped then ate her only child. As I got weak from asphyxiation, I prayed to god for two things. One was for my plan to have worked. I hoped I had changed the past enough to prevent them from dying and then the other thing. For mom to never know the truth.

 

Her acids began to burn my skin. It wouldn't be long now. Soon my body would become just protein and calories to fuel my giantess of a mom. Just when I thought the end had come everything shifted violently. The floor of her stomach heaved and I was propelled right up her esophagus. With a wet thud, I landed on cold concrete. Did she throw me up because she was drunk? Or maybe she had a change of heart? I looked up and got my answer. Dad was standing over us pissed. His finger was wet with vomit. "I heard moaning and yelling and this is what I find?! What the fuck Carol?!" he yelled. "Don't you fucking talk to me like that!" she yelled back. "The fuck I won't! I come down here and find you half naked and my prized Eve missing! You belching told me what you did! You fucking ate my specimen!" he yelled. "Specimen!? Don't fucking kid me! You named that tiny slut and you even went too far to impregnate her! You know it feels for a wife to learn her husband knocked up another woman?! Fucking hell! A woman 4 inches tall no less!" she yelled with tears in her eyes.

 

"It was only an experiment to see if I could breed her!" dad yelled. "Don't give me that shit! Ever side we found her you've spent all your waking hours down here with you!  Tell me Robert, you still plan on giving her to the lab in Columbus?" she asked. Dad was silent. "Thought so. Until you decide on what more important, Her or your family, I'm going to my mother's and I'm taking Danielle with me" she said walking out of the basement. I passed out shortly after. I was out but I faintly remembering cold water on me and the sound of crying. I awoke late the next day. I was not in my cage but I was in a tiny bed. At first I thought all this was just a dream until I noticed the furniture was totally plastic. I moved my body and felt this greasy substance all over my skin. "You're awake" dad said. Dad looked so tired. His eyes were bloodshot. I don't think he got any sleep. "Where am I?" I asked. "In my daughter’s dollhouse. I figured what you've been through you deserved to be pampered a little" he said smiling. I was touched that he cared. Even if it wasn't what I hoped for.

 

"What is this stuff?" I asked collecting some of it on my finger. "Neosporin. You suffered some chemical burns. Thank goodness you heal really well" he said. He was close enough that he heard my tummy growl. He chuckled and gently picked me up. He carried me to the kitchen where he made us some food. Never thought spagettios would taste so good. He laughed when I held a noodle that was big enough to be a dog collar on me. "Sorry about m...sorry about your wife" I said. "She has every right to be mad. I kept some big secrets from her. Man she was pissed. She slammed the door so hard she broke a picture frame." he said. "Please tell me you’re going after her" I said. "Even after all she did you still care? You do remember she ate you right?" he asked. "How could I forget that? I...got my reasons. Danielle shouldn’t live in a broken home" I said. He lowered his head. That struck home.

 

"That means giving you to the lab in Columbus. They won't be as nice as I am. They might even dissect you" he said. His lip quivered at the thought. Dad was really scared for me! "I know. Just...can we have some alone time today?" I asked. He smiled at me and said yes. Coming so close to death made me feel vulnerable. Instinctively, I sought refuge from the only person that has made me feel safe (other than my younger self of course). Well, yes he did torture me and rape me but then again he saved me and was nursing me. He was different that's for sure. Did his instincts unconsciously tell him I was his child? Or maybe he was protecting a female that carried his child? I had a habit of using logic to explain what I didn't know but then again only a fool uses logic to explain the human heart.

 

We watched a movie together. Forest Gump had recently come out on VHS. God, this really was 1995. "Here's where he meets Nixon" I said. Sure enough, a few seconds later Forest meets him on the screen. "How did you-" he was saying just as the phone rang. "Hello Margaret" he said. I knew that name. Margaret was the name of my grandmother. Sad thing is that she dies from a stroke 2 months from now. "Yeah, were taking some time off from each other. She didn't say why? It's complicated. Of course I love her! Look I'll come over tomorrow. Goodbye" he said hanging up the phone. He had a dejected look on his face.

 

"Is everything okay?" I asked. "Not really" he answered quietly. Dad picked me up and carried me to the dollhouse. As he carried me, I saw that picture from before. The one that was my favorite. It had a crack in it now. The same one that was on it in my time. It reminded me I was running out of time. Dad put me inside it and looked right into my eyes. His finger rubbed my face and I could tell he was torn on what to do. He loved mom but he loved me (both the younger and current shrunken me). His finger brushed my baby bump and I began to open my legs. He pulled his finger back suddenly. "No, I can’t do that anymore. Every time I look at your face part of me wants to just hold you. I...I can't do that to you anymore. I'm sorry for what I did earlier. I...I'm so sorry!" he said running out of the room. I heard his door slam and then sobbing. I was finally seeing the side of dad as a human and not a scientist. The human who had pangs of guilt. I on the other hand hated myself. I sat on my tissue bed crying to myself like a child. I had become so broken that sex was the cure for my pain and suffering. I had opened my legs freely to be molested and finger fucked even when I knew who was doing it. I hoped my trials were worth something.   It was three days till the accident...

 

The next day dad went out and returned with mom and Danielle. He wisely put me back in my cage for appearances. The only visitors I had was dad and little me. Dad said nothing as he gave me food and cleaned my bottle cap toilet but his expression was enough. He was suffering. Danielle really loved playing with me. Changing my clothes and just talking. She loved to talk. I was happy she was around to cheer me up. Then came the day. Yes that day. It started out like any other day. My job was to make sure they didn't get in that car. "Today's the day you said you would Robert" I heard mom say. "Yeah I know. Just give me a moment to get her" he said. "I'll be in the car with Danielle" mom said. "You guys don't need to go" dad said. "I want to make sure you keep your word and we don't have time to drop Danielle off at mom's. The weather's turning" mom said. "Fine" dad said. Oh no. Oh god. This is how it begins!

 

Dad came downstairs to see me frantic. "You can't take me now! Some other day just not now!" I screamed. I rattled my cage hysterically. "I don't want this either but this was the deal. You yourself agreed" he said opening the cage. He held me in his palm as I sobbed. He had such a look of pity on his face. His hand trembled. Dad reached into his pocket and on his finger he had a tiny strip of wet tissue paper. "This will make it easier" he said covering my face. I smelled it. It was chloroform. He was drugging me for the trip. Everything got fuzzy and my mind was like mud. I stopped struggling and I felt him place me back on my bed. "Please you...can't go...you'll die...daddy" I said passing out.

 

A short time later I awoke to the sound of thunder. It was pouring outside and the road was slick with rain. Dad gave the task of holding my cage to Danielle who was snoring. I was still groggy. "Maybe we should head back. Try for another day?" dad asked. "Nuh uh. I want this over and done" mom replied. I had to stop them! I still had time! Dad hadn't closed the cage all the way. There was a slight gap where I could snake my hand over to the lock. I used all my strength to push the lock up. When I did I opened the door. I should've spoken then but instead I wanted to be in the front where I knew getting their attention was the least dangerous. That way dad didn't have to take his eyes off the road. The accident report I read a hundred times said they skidded to avoid a car and slammed into a tree. Maybe they took their eyes off the road for a split second? Either way I was going to make sure history didn't repeat itself.

 

A beeping came from dad. He reached into his pocket and pulled out an old mobile Motorola phone. With his teeth, he pulled the antenna up. I had crawled close enough to hear the conversation. "Yeah, I'm 30 minutes out. What's up?" dad asked. "I finally got the DNA results you asked for. Bobby, if you needed a paternity test there was easier ways dude" the man said. "What are you talking about?" dad asked. What do you mean what am I talking about? The blood sample you gave me has your DNA markers in it. You're the daddy to whomever this blood belongs too. Wait, this is Carol's baby right. Bobby? Bobby?!" the man was saying until dad hung up the phone.

 

I swear to almighty god you could see beads of sweat pop out of dad's skin. He started shaking in his seat. "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus have mercy! What have I done...WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!" he screamed. It was loud enough to wake Danielle. "Why's daddy shouting?" she asked rubbing her eyes. "Robert you scaring us. What is the problem?" she asked annoyed and concerned. "She was right. She was telling the truth! Oh god Carol! That woman is our daughter!" dad yelled. "That's impossible! That can't be right!” mom screamed. Danielle began crying scared that her parents were yelling. "I can't believe she's Danielle! I won't believe I ate our daughter!" she yelled hysterically. She was shaking her head and holding her hands to her ears as if trying to blot out the truth. "Carol calm down! Calm down!" dad was saying trying not to have his wife go insane from guilt. "No dad! Just pull over!" I screamed.

 

"Danielle?" he said glancing over his shoulder. And that was it. That was what sealed our fate. A horn sounded. The road had curved enough that dad had veered into incoming traffic. He over corrected and the car hydroplaned. A half second later...*CRASH*!

 

I hurt all over but I was alive. It was freakish luck I wasn't killed.  Dad's airbag saved my life when I was thrown forward by the momentum. I had hit it perfectly like a circus performer. Of course that didn't help when I fell down to the floorboard. My leg was broken and something wet was dripping on me. I painfully glanced up to see it was dad's blood. The impact had broken the seatbelt and his chest had slammed into the steering wheel. The airbag wasn’t enough for him. It had crushed his ribcage and killed him instantly. I couldn't see mom. But I did hear her blood dripping on the floorboard.  The door was slightly ajar. The sound of the pinging of it being open still worked. I just sat there not caring of the pain I felt in my leg. I had lost my parents...again.

 

10 minutes later the EMS arrived and pried open the door. Since I was leaning on it I fell out and immediately felt the rain on me. It was like the heavens wept for my failure. It took a glance at the younger me to finally break my sanity. She had the same exact head wound I had suffered. "HAHAHAHAHHA! It's my fault! I set everything in motion! I caused this to happen! Stacy was right! Time can't be rewritten! This was destiny! This was my fate! Haha...ha...ha" I was saying not processing a shadow appearing over me very quickly. I glanced up to see a black sole of a boot over me. "Fate..." *CRUNCH*

 

"Jerry, you got some blood on your boot" one man said walking by a paramedic. "Yeah I think I stepped on a squirrel or field mouse. Never mind that. What's the status of the driver and passenger?" he asked. Driver and passenger killed on impact" his partner replied. "We got a live one! Young female 5 or 6 years old with severe head trauma in the back seat!" a woman said. "Alright people get her out of there!" Jerry yelled. The woman looked at the bleeding girl. "I'm so sorry you lost your parents honey. I'm so sorry" the woman said wondering how the child will be when she finds out she's an orphan.

Danielle, a woman who in the quest to solve the mystery of her past learned that some mysteries are best left unsolved and to let the past stay the past.

Chapter End Notes:

In the next episode, We'll take a look at how three people do when they are given a very unique test. Stay tuned for the next episode "The Test".