- Text Size +
Alexa Douglas is a 14 year old girl of mixed descent. She has a rather peaceful, carefree life afforded to her by the status of her family. She has never doubted the circumstances of her life or of her world...until now. See what happens when she learns that things may not what they seem to be in this week's episode of The Size Zone...

"Alexa dear, take his to your father" mom said. "Sure mom" I said taking the bowl of soup upstairs to my parent’s room. "Thanks sweetheart" dad said taking the bowl from me. "Feeling any better?" I asked dad. "A little. Still got a bad fever though. Chicken pox at my age. I feel silly" he said slurping soup. "It happens dad" I said. "Good thing you and your mother caught it early. Hate to get you two sick" dad said. "Just take your time dad. I can perform the duties of an Enforcer" I said. "Ehhh....you're a little young for that kiddo. Hopefully no one breaks the holy laws" he said. "You do know the holy laws right?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "Of course dad. It's the duty of the members of our family to know. After all, the Goddess anointed our bloodline to uphold them" I said. "Then recite them to me" he said.

"Law number one: the Goddess' law is absolute. Law number two: you may not create flying machines. Law number three: you may not invade other lands unless the Goddess gives permission. Law number four: you may not dig any deeper than 20 ft. into the soil. Law number five: you may not kill your own kind unless it's for self-defense. Law number six: never enter the forbidden lands. Law number seven: you may not kill the family members of an Enforcer for any reason including the ones from other lands" I said reciting. "And the 8th one? The most important?" dad asked. "Law number eight: your nation's population cannot exceed one million" I replied. "Very good. There's some hope for you yet" dad said smiling. "Very funny!" I said giggling. "Dad, I don't get some of these laws. Why can't we dig deeper than 20 ft.? And what's with the rule about flying machines?" I asked. "Ours is not to reason why dear. Our family has been blessed with carrying out these laws and punishing the lawbreakers. We have been rewarded for our service and piousness" he replied.

"Dad, have you ever wondered why our family was tasked with such a job?" I asked. "When I was young. As I got older and the Goddess spoke to me more I realized that the services she gives to the people are a blessing and we shouldn't question her judgment" he said slurping more soup. "What about the Enforcer who came here years ago? The one from Arifca?" I asked. "You mean when our people let our numbers get too high. Yes that was a hard day to live in. Alexa, our people, the people of Ameria broke a very holy law and we deserved the punishment that came" he said solemnly. "I still remember my friends screaming for help dad. I was only 5 but I still remember them" I said. "Honey, I know how difficult it was for you. No one should lose friends that way because of some selfish people wanted too many children. What we do can be difficult to bear but you must know it is for the good of the people. Their job is to enforce the rule concerning murder and crimes of individuals. Our job is to oversee all others “he said.

As he finished saying those words, the room was filled with swirling light which condensed into a floating head. "Hello, Stephen. How are you doing?" the ghostly head asked. "A little under the weather. What do we owe he honor of your visit my grace?" dad asked. I've seen the goddess appear before when I was younger but I had forgotten how beautiful she was. A ghostly white light she gave off lit up the room. "Sorry to hear that. Is this little Alexa?" she asked looking at me. "Yes Goddess. She being kind enough to nurse me back to health" dad replied. "Stephen, I'm here because the people of Europa have broken the most holy law. Furthermore, they have built a town near the forbidden lands hoping I wouldn't see their numbers. The task has fallen to you as an Enforcer to rectify this transgression. "...I understand. I can leave tomorrow morning" dad said. "No wait! Dad is still sick. Can't someone else go?" I asked. "Forgive my daughter' impertance my Goddess. She is still in training" dad said bowing in the bed. "Forgiveness is not needed here. I understand her concerns. Alexa, as you may or may not know, there are 4 Enforcers in the world, one for each nation. Each Enforcer is responsible for punishing those who break the most holy laws on the other nations. Your nation, Ameria, is overseen by Arifca, which is overseen by Aisa, which is overseen by Europa, which is overseen by Ameria"

"Is this way that balance is kept. After all one does not want to perform the duties of an Enforcer on their one people. An Enforcer is needed from Ameria" she told me. "Then I'll go" I said. "Alexa wait. You understand what that means? You will have to be a killer of many. You can't show any mercy. Will you be okay with that?" dad asked. I remembered the dark skinned Enforcer those years ago. Could I be so callous? So cold to the point of enjoying my gruesome task? "I understand dad" I said naively. "Then it's decided. Alexa, come to the sacred pillars tomorrow morning for preparation" the Goddess said disappearing. "I have misgivings about you going" dad said quietly. "I'll be fine dad" I said. "I know you Alexa. You have a kind heart and you don't know how intoxicating the power you will be given is. I worry you will lose your heart" he said. I hugged dad tightly. "Have faith that the Goddess will guide me" I said. Early the next morning, dad gave me his ceremonial armor. He told me I probably wouldn't need it since it wasn't a city I would visit but he told me to wear it just in case. I wore my traveling sandals for my long journey. Dad stopped me when I gathered food. He told me I wouldn't need it and it was best to travel light.

"Now for this. This is the holy bracelet which you will wear. It will guide you where you need to go and tell you how many must die. It will also prevent you from killing those with protected bloodlines. Come, I will escort you to the sacred pillars" he said coughing. "Dad you need to be in bed!" I said. "Nonsense. This is my daughter's first job as an Enforcer. It is my proud privilege to see her off. Besides, I’m curious to see what she looks like when she receives the power" dad said smiling as he climbed into the cart. We rode down the dusty trail out of the capital city for over an hour until you could see the sacred pillars. They were so beautiful! They gleamed in the sunlight like the fine polished steel of a sword. Once we were there me and dad got out of the cart and walked toward it. I had been here once before to meet dad after a job. Mom told me it was important that he saw us. I didn't understand why since I was so young but soon I would.

It was awespiring to see that gleaming metal stretch into the sky and then this metal platform extend for a quarter mile. I admit I was nervous. "Go on dear. The goddess is waiting" dad said. I stepped onto the platform and walked to its center and waited. "Good morning Alexa. Do not be afraid. This won't hurt at all" the Goddess said appearing before me. The Goddess smiled before me and spoke words that were foreign to me. The pillars began to glow and a red light shot from all three pillars and went up and down my body. I didn't feel anything until the Goddess spoke once again and the red light became extremely bright. My skin had goose bumps and by body felt tingly. Then this indescribable warmth rushed through my body. It was embarrassingly pleasant to the point I felt myself get slightly wet. God I hope dad doesn't see that. The warmth increased and the brightness made me close my eyes. When the warm feeling had stopped I opened them.

The pillars that had stretched into the sky weren’t so tall anymore. They barely rose over my head. I looked down to see the metal platform was small now but as I looked downward I saw a tiny figure. It was dad! He was so tiny now! So this is what it felt like to be empowered! As I looked closer at him I realized he was blushing. Oh god he can see right up my skirt! I quickly bent down. "Is this how you felt when your was empowered?" I asked. "Strong and big while everything is so tiny? Yep. You look so pretty honey. Wish your mom could have lived to see this" dad said. Dad was very small to me now. He was no bigger than my finger. I must have been easily 175 ft. tall. "Remember what I told you sweetie. The temptation of power will fill you but remember where your heart lies. I had you and your mother to remind me of that. Now bend down closer" he said. I bent down and dad kissed me on my lower lip and hugged my face.

It felt strange for me to have such a tiny person hugging me. He was so small I could eat him right up. Eat him up...was this what he meant by temptation? "I love you so much honey. Be safe" dad said. "I love you too daddy" I replied shaking that dark feeling from my mind. "Where is this town?" I asked the bracelet. The bracelet glowed and a floating arrow appeared over it and pointed due north. I waved goodbye to dad and walked off the platform. "Elena, if you could only see our daughter now..." dad said as I walked away.

As I walked to the town I reflected on how big I really was. The tallest trees were no bigger than common weeds and the grass was like moss. This is what dad felt and most likely that Enforcer was well. No matter how many times I try to forget that day that Arifcan Enforcer showed up I can't. She came out of nowhere. Her skin as dark as chocolate with legs that stretched into the sky, you had to croon your neck just to see her face. The screaming and running began almost immediately. I was at school at the time and I remembered how the ground shook for each step she took. The massive booms and crashing and crunching were deafening. It wasn't until sometime later I learned why she had come. Our population had grown too much by just a few hundred. I saw from my classroom window as she plucked a man from the street and casually ate him. More were crushed under her bare feet and you could see the bloodstains as she picked up her foot to take a step. Then I saw her head turn toward me and a smile crept along her face. "Did she see me?!" I wondered.

She kicked the building and demolished the wall. Her dirty toes filled the room along with their scent. She pulled her foot free and all the kids and teachers who had taken shelter ran out. "Run all you want. You'll just contribute to a body count" she said cruelly stomping in a group fleeing. The sound of their screaming and then a sickening crunch and then silence. I peed myself. She grabbed a handful nearby and dumped them into her mouth and chewed. God it was horrible. Then she saw me. She raised her foot over me and told me to say goodbye to my short life. A beep came from her holy bracelet and she frowned. "Lucky brat" she said lowering her foot back to the ground. She was gone minutes later hitting her body count as ordered by the Goddess. Dad old me later that my life was spared because of my bloodline was recognized by the bracelet. That gave me no comfort to the many friends I lost. I hated her for so long. Why did she have to kill kids?! My friends?! They were blameless! I swore not to be so coldhearted.

I had been walking for hours remembering that terrible memory and stopped to rest. I sat down on the moss like grass and took off my sandals. It felt good to wriggle my toes and feel the wind blow through them. It felt really nice when I sat my bare feet on this mossy grass. It was incredible. I had traveled a day's worth in just 2 hours. Even though I was much bigger now the sky still seemed so far away. My stomach growled and I remember what dad had said to me about not bringing food. Now I realized what he meant. I would feed on those who broke the law just like that dark skinned woman years ago. The thought sent shivers up my spine.

I went back to my long walk after a half hour of rest. Part of me wanted to get this over as soon as possible and the other part of me wanted to try out my power on those tiny people. Wait...try out my power? Was I so eager to do this? My breath quickened at the thought. After walking for a few more hours I had arrived at this town. It was small even by normal human size standards. A thousand or so more people at most. It looked like such a nice town too. I could see people in the distance walking and playing like any nice people would. It nagged at me that I would have to kill them all. Something curious caught my eye. Small plants grew in the ground and men and women were collecting them. What were they doing? I'd never seen such a thing. The food we get is provided by the Goddess in boxes and crates that appear in the center of the city. Why were they doing this dirty work?

I didn't have long to think about this. A tiny scream came from a field and they all saw me. "Here we go" I said sighing. They ran into their homes as I approached. I winced at the feeling of my foot falling into a small hole. Luckily I didn't break an ankle! What the fuck was that?! I looked down at my foot and saw that not only had a broke a strap but saw what looked like metal at the bottom? What the hell? Well shit. I took off my sandals. It seemed silly to walk around with one sandal on. My toes could feel the grass below. I took my first step into the tiny town. I flattened what plants they were growing. My footprint had caved over half of them into the ground. You could sense their fear. I saw the closest house and raised my foot. I stepped on the roof of the house and heard it groan under my weight. Slowly I put my full weight down on it and suddenly it gave way. My bare foot crashed through and I felt something wet underneath. I raised my foot free of the destroyed house and saw that inside was red with blood and crushed bodies. A whole family was extinguished instantly. As I looked at what I had done, I saw that two of the bodies were much smaller than the rest. Children, I had killed children. I closed my eyes struck by my stupidity. Of course they would have kids. A town this size would have to have them just to have a generation to carry on. I was beginning to understand why dad worried about me. This job would be harder than I thought.

I heard shuffling to my right. I looked down and saw a man had taken cover under a cart. His shadow had given him away. I picked the cart up and saw him cower at my sight. He was so tiny. I could do anything to him. Anything at all. The fact that I had complete control over his life, a life he had lived longer than mine, excited me. I raised my foot over him and pressed my big toe down on his little body. He was so small that my big toe covered it. “How is it little man? The feeling of my dirty toe crushing you” I said feeling so mighty over him. “Please don’t do this!” he said yelling. He desperately tried to shove my toe off of him. His tiny hands pressing against the pad of my grimy toe and then trying to use the edge of my toenail as leverage. “Mercy…” he gasped pleading. I pressed down harder and felt his ribcage just collapse. He was coughing blood and then I ended him quickly. He was just a messy flat piece of meat when I was done. I was slightly ashamed when I got wet again. I contemplated if I should just strip down right then and there.

I thought about it for a second. I once felt about getting this done quickly but now snuffing out a life that offended the Goddess made me feel so…righteous. Who cared if there were kids here? They would grow up taught by parents that condone breaking the holy laws. It would be right to kill them as well…right? Later on I realized that this is what I told myself to excuse my actions. If I knew then what I knew now things would have been so different. ”Fuck it. They’re all going to die anyway. Who cares if they see me naked?” I thought. Within a minute I was naked for any frightened eyes to see.

The people there must have thought they stood a better chance of attacking me when I had no clothes to protect my skin now. What one could call a militia came out from the far side of town. The air became filled with over a hundred arrows that rained down on...my chest. Hah! Little fuckers couldn't even reach my head! Their puny arrows just harmlessly bounced off my skin. They barely tickled me. They were brave I'll give them that. The whole lot of them, around 150 in all, charged me screaming and brandishing swords. Now of I was wearing my sandals I would've crushed them into paste but since I wasn't I didn't dare try. Yeah their swords were barely an inch long at my size but I'm sure a few of them cutting into my tender soles would be felt.

I used their precious town to my advantage. I began picking up houses and buildings and chucking them. Their charge was broken instantly. Guess being hit by someone's house can do that. I had scattered the survivors and they surrounded me. They began to attack my ankles which stung a little but every time they slashed I would kick back. One man was kicked so hard he landed with a thud on the far side of town. Another went splat against a stone wall. One very brave soul tried to climb up my leg he got as far as the top of my foot before I kicked him off. He crashed right through someone's roof. I can only imagine the family inside wondering what was happening and then a body slamming through their roof.

In less than 5 minutes I had wiped out the militia. One lone man stood before me. He looked so cute with that tiny sword. A giantess stood over him wondering how he should die. "Please don't kill me! We just-" he said before I plucked him in the head. I plucked him so hard I decapitated him. I had stopped caring for their pleas and cries. My growling stomach told me what I should do next. Seeing how I destroyed their only hope of stopping me. They all cowered in their homes. I went from hose to hose ripping off roofs and collecting those I had found. They were young and old. Men and women. The first few I tried to eat taught me that it was best to strip them of their clothes. A leather coat leaves a nasty aftertaste and god this woman's panties got caught between my teeth. You know how annoying that was?

They begged for their lives. They begged for the lives of their loved ones, especially the mothers for their children. I showed them mercy by eating the parents first and then the children. I was an Enforcer not a monster. One needed not to be cruel to teach a lesson. "No don't eat me!" another poor man screamed at me before tossing him into my mouth and swallowing. He landed on the bodies of all the rest who came before him. I had a blast eating people. They all had different tastes and each one struggled differently. I found out the younger ones moved around the most. It felt so good to swallow them whole. The way they wriggled inside of me was getting me wetter by the second, so wet I needed to do something about it. "Population check" I asked my bracelet. The number 657 glowed in the air above it. I had killed over 350 people and hadn't realized it. This was easy! Why did dad worry about me?

I tore of the roof of another building. This one must have been some kind of school. The rooms divided the younger ones from the older. Judging by their age, they were no older than 13. They were so cute looking at me with fear on their tiny faces. I bent down on my knees and my pussy hovered just over their heads. I began to finger myself in front of them. They recoiled at the sight. Since I had left I hadn't bathed and the heat of a summer day caused me to be not so fresh, they could smell my musky scent in the air. My juices dripped on them some of them got a fine sheen to their clothes and others were stuck to the floor from the stickiness. One cute boy caught my attention. He was younger than me, 13 or so, and he was trying to wipe my pussy juice from his eyes. "Auugh!" he cried. "Don't like it? Then I know you won't like this" I said picking him up and jamming him head first into my cunt. His terrified classmates watched his body slowly get sucked up into my vaginal canal. Soon he was all the way in. His tiny sandals fell off with tiny clunks to the hardwood floor. I slapped my skin and moaned. He was fighting my walls trying to free himself not knowing he was dooming himself ever so quicker. "Think he needs company. Come here sweetie" I said to a 14 year old girl. She screamed like she was being sent to hell as a cruelly shoved her inside me.

I was hooked on them giving me pleasure. One by one I jammed into my pussy and I didn't stop until I emptied the room. Hell they were literally hanging out of my pussy. Must have had 10 of them in there and fuck did they feel good! I was so drunk on power and lust I snatched a boy from a nearby room. He was older than me, like around 17, and looked dead at my pussy. He thought he was ending up in there. No, I wanted someone else. I pulled his clothes off of him and thrust his tiny dick into my mouth and sucked. He whimpered and cried at the most intense blowjob of his life. I encouraged him by squeezing that cute tiny ass of his with my fingers. He could only take so much. He came and I could taste his puny little load. He panted and gasped until he felt those giant fingers of mine push on his ass and then my mouth opened up for him. He slid in so easily and his screaming stopped when I closed my lips and began chewing. "*Belch* oh fuck yeah! God this is glorious! Praise the Goddess for giving me this divine task!" I screamed out. I came so hard I thought I was going to die! My juices and the bodies just rained down on the next classroom.

Can you imagine how it must have been to see crushed and drowned friends and classmates lying at your feet. To have you and the people you love used as food or sex toys? At the time I neither cared or thought about it. All I knew then was I was killing and raping for the sake of holy retribution. It was like a win win for me. I eyed the students in that room. They saw me looking at them and panicked. They desperately tried to flee but saw they were glued to the floor. A few got the bright idea to take off their sandals and try to run that way. Since they couldn't see past the wall, they could see me crushing them gently with my thumb as one by one they ran down a hallway. It was looking at mice trying to find a way out of a maze. Only a few were left there and just cried for their parents. As old as they were they cried for their parents. A part of me felt pity for them.

I bit my lip. I knew that the job wouldn't be done without killing them. Hell, I had to kill the younger ones in the other rooms too. I took the palm of my hand a slammed it down so fast my hand fell through the floorboards. I raised it up and it was slick with my juices and blood. The sound made the younger kids cry. I looked straight ahead at the land and took multiple steps in the building and didn't stop until the crying had ceased. As I had been busy getting myself off, groups of people made a break for it. I twitched my toes as I lowered my stained soles on top of them. The screaming stopped abruptly as they were crushed into the soft soil. I glanced down and saw that two of the bodies had the hands holding one another. A mother and child. "Dammit!" I screamed. My humanity was breaking through the lust of power I had drunk from and the enormity of what I was doing shook me. Then I realized that I was no longer hungry. I sat on the ground and wept.

It must have been odd to see a murderous Enforcer snuff out so many of those you knew and then collapse in the street and weep like a child. I felt like I was losing my mind. One minute I had misgivings of killing and then lost in eating, raping, and crushing to ones hearts content. And the next, feeling like you sold your soul to something hideous. My bracelet beeped. Did it sense my wavering heart? I ignored it and then it flashed 531. So the school had 126 people in it... 126 I had wiped from existence. Why would the Goddess order such a thing?! Never in history did an Enforcer rebel against the Goddess. What would the consequences be? Well, everyone knows an Enforcer comes to met out punishment that fits outside the duties of a nation's people. The thought of an enforcer coming back to Ameria just because of me was terrifying. I closed my eyes and braced myself. I had to kill them all to protect my own people.


I ceased to gain pleasure from their dying. This was just extermination. I ate only to sate my hunger and even then the older ones. The younger ones I gave a quick death under my soles. How many died under my caramel colored feet I won't know or care to know. The irony is I prided myself on taking care of my feet. My boyfriend back home complimented me on how sexy my feet were. I was delighted on how it gave him pleasure to suck my toes or massage my soles. Now those same pleasure giving feet was killing people by the fuckload. Soon I was bloated from eating and exhausted by stomping. I asked the bracelet how many we left. It answered 3. How was any left? I had downright obliterated any structures left! Wait...there's a shack near the entrance. It was small I didn't even notice it till now. My steps shook the ground as I neared it. With one hand I ripped it from the ground and dumped the occupants into my palm. A man in his early 20's and a woman of similar age was with him. Oh...my...goddess...she's pregnant. That's why it read as 3. "Please don't kill us! I'm pregnant! We only wanted a life free of the Goddess' rules!" the woman begged me.

"Take me! Eat me! I'm the one you want! I'm the real reason you're here!" he yelled. I was confused. Why would he be the reason the Goddess called for an Enforcer? Weren’t they guilty of overpopulation of Europa? Weren't they all guilty of building a town so close to the forbidden lands? "What do you mean the real reason?" I asked. They were taken aback. Were they surprised that I took the time to ask instead of eating them or was it the fact I didn't know why I was ordered here? "You don't know? You're not her because of the well?" he asked. "What well?" I asked. "The one we tried to dig. You tripped over the hole when you first arrived" he replied. I walked over to the hole carrying them in my hand and looked down. It looked like any old hole. It was kinda deep though if I was normal size. Wait...what's that? "That at the bottom. What is that?" I asked. "Brush off the dirt and you'll see what we found. The reason you can't dig below 20 ft." he replied.

I brushed away the dirt seeing a white discoloration that set it apart from the brown soil. As more dirt was brushed away I saw that the bottom of the hole had a surface of metal. Not just any metal though. It was extremely similar to the metal which made up the sacred pillars. The only difference is it didn't shine like the pillars. It was a dull white. "What the hell is this?!" I yelled. "I don't know. The more we tried to dig around the more we found" he said. I wanted answers. Killing so many had made me question my task and now the Goddess ordered me to kill a pregnant woman defeated my reasoning that their descendants would commit the same crimes. How could an unborn child merit death? Why did this metal exist under our feet? Was the rule to exist to cover up something? I looked in the direction of the Forbidden Lands. Now with doubt crawling around in my mind, I wondered why those lands were considered forbidden. I looked back down at the couple and they hugged each other frightened of what I might do next.

I brought them closer to my face. “You’re still gonna eat us?!” the man cried. “No, hold on to my hair” I said placing them on my shoulder. I began walking toward the Forbidden Lands. “Where are you taking us?” the woman asked. “Something is amiss. The holy laws are very exact on what we cannot do. Your digging exposed something…strange. Something the Goddess has never told us, not even the holy bloodlines. I want to know why these lands are considered forbidden. What else has the Goddess has kept from us?” I said to them. “You expect to find an answer in there?” the man asked. “I don’t know what I will find. Death maybe. No one has ever come back from the Forbidden Lands but with my size we might survive” I answered.

As I walked, the bracelet beeped and pointed at my shoulder. It was telling me my job wasn’t over. I ignored it. The grass had faded away and it was now sandy. My bare feet sank into the soft warm sand. Now and then I would see an old cart or skeletons of horses and people lying half-buried. Undoubtedly they were those who had perished along the journey. I walked for hours until the sun set and the stars twinkled in the sky. It was late and I rested on the ground. I sat the couple down and walked off. I had to go to the bathroom. I took a shit and could see bones and skeletons in it. I was disgusted at the smelly remembrance and covered it with a small mountain of sand. I returned to where the man and woman were and laid down looking at the stars. It was awkward the silence was. I was first to speak. “Why did you build a town so far away from the capital?” I asked.

“We wanted a life free of the Goddess’ laws. It’s not fair that we can’t have kids because someone else ended up with twins or an old man refuses to die. We only wanted to be free. We thought if we built the town far away enough that the Goddess wouldn’t notice us. We dug the well last month and found that strange metal. The town elder shouted that we had broken the taboo of digging so deep and we would be punished. When no Enforcer showed up the next day we thought we had succeeded in hiding ourselves away. Then you came…” he said quietly.

“I was always taught that the Goddess made those laws to protect the ways of life and ourselves. An Enforcer killed many of our people years ago; some of them good friends. For some time I hated Enforcers; that included my dad in some way. As I got older, my mother made me see my dad when he came back from a job. I didn’t know why then but now I know. I and mom was the anchor for his humanity. My earliest memory was when dad picked me up in his palm. I was around 3 at the time. He had just come back and he looked so tired. His face beamed with love as I sat in his hand. I must have been so tiny to him. No bigger than his fingernail. He kissed me with those big lips of his. I remember how I thought I could fit in his mouth. Dad always smiled this toothy grin but not that day. I know why now. He didn’t want to frighten me with the bloodstains on his teeth. The ones he had chewed up to eat. Before I left my town I questioned dad about the laws. He told me he had done so when he was younger and it wasn’t our place to ask why. Truthfully, I think dad doesn’t know why either. I want answers. It’s not enough to obey. If the Goddess created us with the ability to ask questions then why can’t we ask them about her?” I asked. “You think she will answer?” the woman asked. “I killed over a thousand people today under the belief that it was just. My family has served her faithfully for untold generations. She owes me an answer” I said rolling to the side.

Dawn awoke me and I got ready to continue my journey. I was hungry again and thirsty but I didn’t want to take care of that. A part of me wanted to eat them and use their blood to sate my thirst but no, they deserved to know why they had been sentenced to die. I walked for two more hours until I was stopped by the Goddess. She appeared before me like usual but her demeanour was different this time. “What are you doing Alexa?” she asked me coldly. “I have questions that need to be answered” I replied. “You couldn’t ask me after your mission? Alexa, why haven’t you killed those two? I ordered them to be all killed” she said. “Why does metal run underground throughout the land?” I said cutting to the point. The Goddess’ head jerked back. I caught her off-guard? Wasn’t she all knowing? “…kill them and return to you nation” she said narrowing her eyes. Her stare frightened the couple on my shoulder.

“I asked a question. Why do you not answer?” I asked. “I warn you Alexa. Kill them and go no further into this land. Return to your nation” she said. “Then you won’t answer. What secrets to you keep from your people? Why do you wish me to go no further?” I asked. Her countenance changed to one of fury and as if catching herself changed it to a serine one. “My dear young child. I only do what’s best for the world. The lands are dangerous here and those who break the holy laws must be punished or there will be anarchy” she said lovingly. “You never answered my question about the strange metal underground. You are desperate for me not to continue walking Goddess. I think if you could really stop me you would’ve” I said walking right past her. “Ungrateful child! You stop right there or I will send an Enforcer to you nation to punish your people for your transgression!” she screamed. “You’ve made it very clear that the bloodlines of an Enforcer are never to be touched. Will you break your own law? Send who you will. It matters to me not.

She disappeared soon after saying that and we continued our walk. I soon saw why she was so desperate to stop us. An hour from that location I stepped onto cool metal. The coolness seeped in my bare feet and crept up my spine. The sand was gone and it was just a long stretch of metal and I traced it to walls so high that even with my height I couldn’t see the top. As I walked farther, I saw a metal wall that blocked me from going further. Running up the center was a crack and a huge, black, glass orb hung far above me. “AHHH! What are those?!” the woman screamed on my shoulder. She pointed to tiny piles of ash and dust near the door. I bent down for a better look. I was shocked to see a tiny skull among on pile of ash. All of a sudden a beeping came from above. “Alert! Prepare *** ******** ****a voice said. Only part of it I could make out. The rest of the words were of a foreign nature. Then a screech came from it and these weird things popped from the wall. A red light shone at the couple. They screamed in fright and I found myself clutching them to protect them. The screeching stopped and then another beep. It spoke again but this time the wall wooshed open. Oh my Goddess it was a door! A huge fucking door!

I stepped through and walked down a huge hallway. It lit up as I proceeded somehow. I say it this way because there was no sun. No sky for that matter. Just metal everywhere. It took a full ten minutes to walk down it and when I got to the end another door opened. It was dark and the air was stale. I walked in the darkness until the room filled with beeps and strange sounds and then the lights came on. I screamed. Right in front of me was a gigantic chair and a skeleton was sitting in it! It was enormous! As much as I was bigger than people now it was just as much bigger than me. I felt so…small. We were all terrified and then she came. “I see you made it this far even after I warned you to turn back” the Goddess said appearing before me. This time was different however. She fully manifested in full body. She towered over me. Her size was comparable with the skeleton sitting in the chair.

She bent down and picked me up. I was shaking in her grasp. Even though I was scared, I still noticed how pretty she was. Sky blue eyes and hair like gold with an expression of sadness and elegance on her face. She put me on what appeared to be some kind of table. Before me was a black, flat, glass thing. “What is this place?” I asked scared. “You surprised me by getting those two through the checkpoint. Luckily for you it is programmed not to hurt one of you bloodline” she said. “Programmed?” I asked confused. She hung her head. “Do you wish to know the truth? Be warned your life will never be the same if you are told” she said. I nodded in agreement. “Alexa, what you know as the world doesn’t truly exist. This is reality” she said. The black glass glowed and pictures appeared on it. It was the night sky except the stars were so much brighter and clearer. “You are on a ship but this ship sails the stars. The world were your ancestors came from is called Earth” she said looking at the screen. The screen showed me a pretty orb of blue, brown, and green surrounded by stars.

“1,218 years ago, humans waged a terrible war amongst themselves and nearly caused their own extinction” she said. The picture changed and was moving. It showed beautiful buildings in great cities and then a streak and a flash of light. Then a cloud shaped like a mushroom erupted over it and then the city was just a ruin. The nations that survived realized how it was possible that humanity could go extinct in the harsh winter that followed. Fortunately, humanity was able to build huge ships capable of interstellar travel and chose to build colonies among the stars in case Earth became too harsh to support the surviving population. This way the species would prevent extinction. Four ships were launched with a population of 10,000 on board from each super nation. United Americas, African Federation, Neo European Union, and the Asiatic Republic.

In order to provide for the population on board, all but the primary officers were shrunk down to conserve resources” she said. “Shrunk?” I asked. “Yes, reduced down to size. Currently, the humans on board are 3 mm in size. Ant size if that helps you visualize it. You yourself are only 3.7 inches tall. 12 years into our journey the ship hit a meteoroid and severely damaged the FTL drive. Without it, it would take millennia to make it the next star system. Space is big dear. Very big. The crew was able to find a habitable world before the accident however it would take 1,577 years to get there. It soon became clear that this journey would take many generations to complete. The officers decided that the people needed to start living lives like anyone would so that the descendants could have a new world. The ship was divided into 4 nations. It didn’t take long for old grudges to appear and it soon was clear that a new form of order was needed. That form of order was me. I was created to direct this new civilization. Your people know me as Goddess but my real name is Artificial Lifeform Integrated Construct Entity or ALICE for short. The first thing I did was create the Enforcer system. The four holy families, as you call them, are the genetic descendants of the bridge crew. The captain chose to live out his life normal size dedicating himself to keeping final watch over the ship” she said pointing to the skeleton.

“My programming doesn’t allow me to harm you or the other three families which explains the laws that protect you. The law of overpopulation was necessary after 500 years. I can create food and water but I can’t create land. That is finite. What you found underground is the ship’s hull and the law about flying machines was to make sure nobody discovered the false sky” she said. She explained it to me like it was liberating to get such a secret off her chest. My head was spinning. I was inside some massive ship sailing through the heavens and everyone I know is the size of ants. Adding to that, the Goddess was some invention of a man long dead .I wanted to crawl into a ball. My two friends were not doing any better. The man was doing okay but the woman looked like she was having a nervous breakdown. “Humans say ignorance is bliss” ALICE said looking at the woman.

“What will you do Alexa? I can’t force you to stay here so what will you do?” she asked me. I said nothing for 5 minutes. “Put me back on the floor” I said. She picked me up and sat me and the couple down. “What will you do?” she asked me again. She was actually scared. It made me grin to see that arrogance wiped away. For once, in a probably long time, she didn’t have all the answers. “I’m going home” I said walking away. “You won’t tell anyone what you saw?” she asked surprised. "What good would that serve? To find out your world is a fake? The holy figure you worship and love is just some strange creation of your ancestors? Everything you hold to be true is just a centuries old lie. No, to tell the truth would incite anarchy at best and self-destruction at worst" I replied solemnly.

"You are wise beyond your years child" ALICE said. "Tell me, how long would you have kept us in ignorance?" I asked. "Only for the next 300 years. After that I would began to repeal some of the laws, especially the ones regarding population. My plan was to integrate the people back into the old ways of society. I have detailed mission files created long ago for this" she replied. "How...considerate of you. ALICE, how will I know you will keep your word?" I asked her. "My programming doesn't allow me to deviate from the mission plan. Unfortunately you will not live to see its completion" she said with a slightly mocking tone. That was true. I couldn't live another 300 or so years to see if she would keep her word. On the other hand, there was one way...

"You said you wouldn't tell anyone but what about them? Can you truly vouch for them? Would you dare risk the world on the condition of them keeping their silence?" she asked me. I looked at the couple on my shoulder. I knew what she was overtly implying. "Only three can keep a secret if two are dead" I said knowing the old maxim. "Wait Alexa! We won't tell anyone!" the man said looking at my saddened face. "I can't risk it. It would mean the end of our world if anyone knew. I'm so sorry" I said picking him off of my shoulder. He and his wife was screaming at me and their screams picked up in intensity as I stripped him of his clothing. "At least spare my wife?! For Goddess sake at least do that!" he said as I lowered him into my mouth and closed it. I didn't chew him up or play with him. This wasn't about vengeance or power tripping. This was to protect a filthy secret from destroying the world. His wife screamed seeing him bulge out my throat as I swallowed him. I remembered how he begged and caught the irony of him saying "for Goddess sake".

I gently picked up the woman who was sobbing. "I didn't chew him up for a reason if that helps. This way you can spend your last moments together" I said starting to cry. She wanted to curse me but she must have seen how emotionally broken I was. She just whimpered as I lowered her naked, pregnant body into my mouth. She must have prepared herself for what was coming. I felt her crawl to the back of my mouth. Her swollen belly scraping my tongue and her tiny feet pushing herself to her doom. I whimpered myself as she threw herself down my throat. I felt her land in my stomach and then I felt movement from them but only for a second. They didn't beat their fists trying to become free. I thought, I hoped, they they were embracing each other. Filling their final moments of existence with words of love physical contact.

"I'm leaving this wretched place" I said touching my stomach. "Will you continue to be my Enforcer?" she asked me. That thing had gall to ask me that. "Yes just for the sake of my dad not having to do this shitty job anymore" I said leaving the room. I could feel her watching me as I left. It took two whole days to get back home. Dad was there along with my boyfriend and a few other friends at the sacred pillars. He could see that look on my face. He knew what that meant. Dad raised his arm and that brought back a memory. It was what I did when I wanted giant sized daddy to mock me up. I gently picked dad up. He was so small. I could feel my hand shaking. Dad hugged my finger and looked at me. He figured his worst fear had come true. The daughter he knew was gone. That innocent spark was extinguished my the job of an Enforcer. Tears flowed from my eyes. "I'm home daddy" I said quietly. He held out his hand as I brought him closer to my face he stroked my wet cheek and kissed it.

"I'm so sorry honey. I'm so sorry you had to do that. The Goddess rewards us for obedience but it doesn't make our tasks any easier" he said. I wanted to scream when he said that. I wanted to scream the horrible truth of our existence but I knew it would come to naught. Too many had died to perpetuate the lie. I stepped onto the platform and let the red light engulf me. By the time the warmth had left my body, I was back to my old size again...ant sized as ALICE called it. I was emotionally detached for weeks and those who cared about me were worried if the experience had broken me. One night I heard dad crying in his room begging me for forgiveness. I realized that it wasn't just me suffering. It took some time to act like my old self again. I owed it to so many to do so. Ten years later dad died of illness and I became the next Enforcer permanently.

5 years after that an Enforcer showed up when our number got too high. I just watched from my window as the dark skinned giant plucked people off the street and ate them. He must have been new to the job. He looked to be no older than 14. He had fun crushing and eating my people. One point he chose a pretty girl to use as a masturbation aid. I just stared as she was crushed along his giant shaft. I didn't hate him. How could one hate ignorance? Pity it yes but you can't hate it. To him he was fulfilling a holy task. To me he was just a cog in the system. The years dragged on and the Enforcers got younger. ALICE must have figured that younger kids would be easier to control and the chance of them asking questions would be less. Well, judging ing from how my daughter acted ALICE might have miscalculated that one. The Goddess told me that I couldn't make sure she would keep her word but she was wrong. There was a way. I began a secret journal. I catalogued what I had learned and described how to get to that metal room once again.

"Mom, Krista is coming back to the sacred pillars soon. We should meet her" my daughter said. "Just a second dear. Let me write this last part down and lock it" I said putting down my quill and closing the book and locking it. "Mom, you've been writing in that book for before I was born. I still don't know what's inside" my daughter said. "A family secret honey. One that can revealed 250 years from now" I replied standing up using my cane. "You said that before but you can't even tell your own daughter?" she asked. "I'm afraid not dear. It's a very powerful secret. You know I only ask one thing of you" I said following her out of the room. "Yes, to pass the book down through the family and not to open it until the time you gave us" she said annoyed. "I know it's an odd request and you want to know what's inside. Hmm...what if you knew something secret and if you told it it would hurt someone or cause someone to die? Would you tell it?" I asked her. She looked at me surprised.

"Mom? What are you saying?" she asked. "Nothing dear. Just the ramblings of an old woman. Come, my granddaughter awaits" I said stepping into the carriage. My daughter, Elena, glanced at me now and then probably wondering what horrible secret I kept hidden. Good. That fear would taper that curiosity. Krista arrived just as we got to the platform of the sacred pillars. It was easily to see the blood spatter on her white sandals and the blood on her lips. She had completed her task. After she had shrunk down to our size she ran to hug us. "Grandma!" she said hugging me. "Easy honey! Grandma is old!" I said smiling. "I finished my mission early so I could come home. It was fun to eat and step on people but I kinda miss home" she said innocently. Her 11 year old face was beaming. In her mind he had finished her holy task as best as she could to please her Goddess. I wanted to recoil when she kissed me with those young lips stained with the blood of the people of Europa.

"How was you mission?" My daughter asked her. "It was okay. It was fun to step of people with my bare feet but I got bored of that. It was way more fun to eat them and feel them wriggling in my tummy" she innocently said. The Goddess had picked my daughter's successor well. As we rode back to town, there was only one thought on my mind. "You better keep your word ALICE or I will make you keep it"

Alexa is a woman with a secret. A secret that holds the key to the future of her people. Only time will tell if her secret will be necessary to be told. This has been an episode of The Size Zone.
Chapter End Notes:
In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a woman who searches for a past she was never able to keep. Stay tuned for the next episode called Living in the Past.