- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For those who have played the first Super Mario Bros game, ever wondered what that castle was really like or what the princesses were like? Time to find out.

Meet Ryan. Ryan Akerman is an average 14 year old Caucasian boy living in suburbia America. He's a good student, gets good grades and even has a girlfriend. With his looks and smarts one could say he has it made. There is one thing though that Ryan is very bad at. He is a video game addict. Finish one game and he's hungry for another. See how his addiction will draw him into The Size Zone...

 

 

It's just a normal typical Friday in the Akerman household. Dad watching TV and mom cleaning the dishes. I was playing the new Call of Duty on my 3d Sony fucking up noobs when I heard the phone ring. "Can someone answer that?" Mom yelled. The phone kept ringing. "Dammit" I heard mom curse as she picked the phone up. "What?! Is she okay?! Alright, we're on our way!" she said hanging up. I could hear mom crying. I wanted to go down but you can't pause multiplayer. "Honey what's the problem?" dad asked. "It's mom. She fell in her house. She's at the hospital now. The doctor said she broke her hip!" mom said crying. "Then we'll go right now" dad said. Mom and dad got their stuff together to stay there overnight. "Will you be okay by yourself?" mom asked me. "I'll be fine mom. I'm not a kid anymore" I said slightly insulted. "Mark I don't know about leaving him by himself" mom told dad. "Carol he's 14 now. It's just for a day or so until we sort things out. It's the weekend so we don't have to worry about school. You'll be fine right champ?" dad asked. "No problem dad" I replied.

 

"See? He'll be just fine" dad said walking downstairs. "I trust you to behave yourself Ryan. I love you. I'll check in tomorrow" mom said leaving my room. They left soon after. Mom called within an hour to check on me. Damn, wish she'd trust me a little! I turned in really late after killing noobs became boring.

 

It was Saturday and I was back on Call of Duty again like usual. I guess I got too good because people would log out as soon as I popped into the lobby. Nice. After a few hours I got bored again. What should I play? Man I beat everything. Ruled multiplayer to the point I was feared. I looked at what games I had on the shelf. Not a single one appealed to me. The bad thing was all the good games had dropped for Christmas so until the summer the good games were hard to find. Man I need to play something, anything I hadn't played before. It was then I remembered that dad had some really old retro games in the attic. I found them helping dad clean it out for a garage sale. He threw a fit when mom said he should sell them. "Hell no! I've had these games since I was younger than Ryan! These are classics. They never get old" he told mom. Mom just threw her hands in the air and walked off.

 

I climbed into the attic. I forgot how much shit we have up here. “Is that an old furby?" I asked myself seeing the weird fuzzy thing lying in a corner. It took me 20 minutes but I found the box marked games on it. I carried it downstairs. I pulled out the console at the top. It was boxy and grey. "NES. Nintendo Entertainment System. God, my Xbone makes this thing look like an ancient artifact. I wasted no time trying to hook it up to my TV. "What the fuck is this?" I asked myself seeing a wire with a box on it with a wire coming out of the box with two forked prongs. I've never seen such a connection. I googled it. "RF signal connection which predates coaxial cable connection" good old wiki told me. Jesus, dad lived in the stone age. I was at a loss on how to connect it. After thinking for a second I came up with the brilliant idea of using foil to connect it. Wrapping up the leads and jamming it into the coaxial in the back seemed to work since my TV didn't explode.

 

I grabbed a random cartridge and pushed it in. Okay now to turn it on. A blank screen. SHIT! Guess this won't work after all. I googled around and found that blowing into the cartridge helps. Wow that's pretty fucking odd. "Nothing to lose now" I said ejecting the cartridge and blowing into it and pushing it back in. Power on. Holy fuck it worked! Thank you google gods! So the game is called Super Mario Bros. It didn't have the instruction book so I looked it up. "Second most popular game from Nintendo second only to Super Mario Bros. 3*" Wikipedia said.

 

(Author's note: it's true. Super Mario Bros. 3 is # 1 Super Mario Bros. is 2 and Legend of Zelda is 3)

 

Man this game is old. I mean I've never see so much blocky pixel. Not even on my old ps2 I got when I was 5 as a hand me down. Still it was something, I guess. Select your character. Hmm...guess I'll go with the red dude from the main screen. So now I'm a plumber hitting blocks and shit to get bigger and spit fire while I crush the shit out of turtles. Who was smoking that shit when they thought this up? It was addictive though I will say that. Not as easy as I thought it would be. It was irritating to get killed when I touch an enemy when I was small. I got so lost in this old ass game I didn't notice the lights flicker now and then. Being the badass I am, I discovered a neat trick to get extra lives. Corner a turtle and jump a certain way. Boom! Infinite lives. The phone rang. I let the game run instead of pausing.

 

"It's me honey. I'm calling to check on you. Everything okay?" mom said. "Just fine mom. Just playing with one of dad's old games" I replied. "That's good. I'm surprised they still work. You ate lunch yet?" she asked. "Not yet mom. How's grandma?" I asked wanting to change the subject. "They gave her medication for the pain but they will have to operate" she replied sniffling. "Well tell grandma I love her" I said. "Will do honey. Make sure you eat. We'll come home tomorrow evening to check on you" mom said. I said fine and hung up. I was hungry. When I get into a game I forget to eat. Good thing mom called. I make myself a sandwich and watch TV for like 15 minutes before going back to my room. Oh wow. That infinite lives trick was running the whole time. The counter said x999. Heh, like I'm gonna need that many to beat this primitive ass game.

 

If you overlook the graphics, this game is kinda fun. It's damn annoying that the only way to kill that spiky lizard thing in the castle is to jump over him to get the axe. Oh wait; you can fireball him to death. Cool. Not finding the princess each time is not so cool. I'm on the fourth world now and still haven’t found the right princess. Whoever made this game forgot about storyline. Jesus, wrong princess again!? I jerked the controller trying to slam it down. Since it was a wired controller, the console moved as well. Sparks shot from the back of my TV. "Oh shit fire!" I yelled quickly standing up. There was a blinding flash I do remember that and the air smelled of ozone. "Oh fuck what happened?" I asked myself nursing a headache. I opened my eyes and got the shock of a lifetime. I was surrounded my pipes jutting from the ground with weird plants popping up from them. Suspended in the air was brick blocks and some were lit up with a question mark on them. "I'm in the game?" I asked myself. If I needed more proof was what I was wearing. A red and blue jumpsuit. I wasn't just in the game. I was fucking Super Mario!

 

"This is fucking sweet!" I yelled. I wanted to kill something. I wanted to try out some powers and kill something right now. It's weird to be inside a game for sure but to be in a side scroller and see its three dimensional like real life was weirder. It didn't take long for me to find a good enemy to kill. A turtle, a turtle 7 feet tall was walking toward me grinding its teeth. "Come and get me" I said ready to pounce. When he was close enough I jumped. Holy Christ I jumped 15 ft. into the air! I landed on the thing with a small boom and funny enough a 100 popped into the air. Hah! I'm still getting points! I kicked the shell and watched it fly away. Now I looked at that box with the question mark on it. I head-butted it and out came a mushroom. Just touching it cause me to grow. I was easily 7 ft. tall now and I went to town. I stomped shit left and right and when I got the fire flower I just went pyro.

 

You know that old saying it's all fun till someone gets hurt? Yeah, found that out in the next level. Some turtles were chucking hammers at me and got a luckily hit. I shrank down to regular size and before I could move again I got hit in the fucking face by a hammer! I yelled in pain before everything went black. I awoke and saw in the sky my life counter was now x998. I died. Oh my god. I can feel pain in this world and I can die! I started to panic. What would happen if I ran out of lives!? I...I would die for real wouldn't I? I wondered if I could even leave this place. Would I see home again? Mom, dad, would I even see them again? I started crying.  I stayed there crying until a heard a change in music. Oh fuck the time limit!  I ran as hard as I could. I'd didn’t even bother trying to kill an enemy. I jumped on that pole for all my life. Got it with 5 seconds to spare.

 

I hoped against hope that beating the game would somehow free me. All I had to do was find the princess. I got to the castle for that world and made my way to the end of it. Flame throwers blocked me. I took my time getting past them and got caught by one. Luckily I had got a mushroom before. Dammit this is hard! At one point I fell into lava. You'd be surprised how quickly you die in that. It only hurt for a second. I could hear laughter up ahead. I looked up at the counter. X995 it said. I climbed up the ledge and saw him and he saw me. He let loose a barrage of fire blasts and I ducked and jumped over them. I got damn lucky because he jumped as I crawled close and got past him. "Die you fuck!" I said slamming that axe down on the bridge. His screams gave me some amusement as he fell to his doom. So there was another princess that needed saving and of course not the one I was looking for. She was pretty but fuck she was tall! 8 ft. easy! "Let me guess, my princess is in another castle" I said to her. She surprised me by answering. "Yes but can you stay awhile" she said.

 

I looked up and saw no time counter. Admittedly, I was tired and she was cute so why not? She called me Mario. I just went along with it. Here's the odd thing. This was her castle. The lizard dude kidnapped her in her own place. Those traps and shit? Security system. No shit. She gave me something to eat and drink and I told her it was time for me to leave. I had no intentions of staying here for the rest of my life. That's when shit got "real".

 

She kicked me so hard I had stars in my eyes and not the power up ones. "I don't want you to go. It's very lonely here without a real man" she said. She was smiling evilly at me. I looked for a block to bash. Maybe if I got a mushroom I could grow and get this crazy bitch away from me. I found one. I ran for it and punched the shit out of it. Yes! A mushroom! "Nope" she said snatching it before I could touch it. She used it to grow. "Much better!" she said. Oh god. She's every bit of 30 ft. tall now! "Let's have some fun" she said grabbing me. I was like a child to her. She started pulling off the jumpsuit and everything else. I was naked now. I was scared shitless as she sat me down. "Look lady you're nice and all" I said until she shed her dress and high heels. She was naked. I couldn't help but sprout a boner. I mean she was the first girl I ever saw naked (not counting internet porn).

 

With one hand she pushed me on my back and then she lowered herself down my shaft. It wasn't tight. I mean her pussy was huge! I did feel her warmth and wetness though. It was heaven until she dropped her weight on me. "Aagh!" I yelled feeling her 600 lbs. frame on me. "Just bear with it" she hissed. Oh god it's my first time with a girl and she's raping me! A giantess princess is raping me! Every time she slammed down I felt pain. "YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I screamed. She paid me no mind. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head as she screwed me. Even though I was in excruciating pain I came. I shot burst after burst of cum into her but she wasn't done. She sped up enjoying the feeling of me cumming in her. "Fuck yes! Give me pleasure little Mario! Make me cum you tiny man!" she screamed. With a final thrust downward she came...and killed me.

 

My pelvis shattered and I could feel myself dying. She had caused internal injures raping me. I always thought death by snu snu was an internet joke. Apparently it's not. The blackness took over and then I awoke and saw something crazy. My body was still there but I was now alive. My soul shivered at the sight. "Oops! Got carried away there. No matter, you still got...994 lives left" she said. I looked up and she was right. Wait...she can see the counter! Who is she?! "Who are you?" I asked shaking. "Princess Tulip and you always forget about me Mario. You won't forget about me anymore" she said.

 

 

I didn't like the sound of that. She looked around the room and found a block in the high corner. She punched it but only coins came out. "I know there's another here!" she yelled. She punched more blocks and a mushroom popped out. "Oh no" I whimpered. She used it and grew to a good 90 ft. "Come here" she said picking me up. She carried me out of the room and into a very much larger one. “I had this one specifically built because I like to grow now and then. Not much fun bullying the mushroom people but a human like me?  That's way more fun!" she said dropping me on the floor. He floor hurt like hell when I landed and I heard the whine of bed springs. There she sat the giantess princess with her feet facing me. "Wearing those heels all day really does a number to my feet. Take care of that will you?" she said pointing to them. I was scared for my life. Being fucked to death can do that to a person.

 

As I got closer to them I could smell them even worse. God they reeked! "Yeah I know they smell. Just fucking do it!" she yelled. I started rubbing those awful smelling sweaty soles of hers. She hummed to herself as I slaved away. "Now do the toes" she said. "But I'm too short" I said. She huffed and picked me up and dropped me on the top of her foot. "No more excuses" she said. Rubbing a big toe half your size humbles a guy. What's worse is when is sticky and smelly from sweat. I wanted to gag. "This is boring, lick them" she said coldly. I had no choice. I licked her toes. She was moaning and had her eyes closed. I took that chance to run. I bit her toe as hard as I could to startle her and hopefully gain some lead time and damn near puked when some of her sweat entered my mouth. She yelled and fell backward on the bed. I ran as hard as I could and neared the doorway. I dared not look back. Three quick booms behind me and then her bare sole was upon my back.

 

"Little shit! You dare bite the toes of a princess!" She yelled putting more pressure. I could hear my spine creak. "Please I'm sorry! You're...hurting...me!" I screamed. "One dead plumber coming up" she said cruelly. She bore down and the burst of pain flooded my body. I screamed until I felt myself flattened and then the darkness again. I awoke nearby with her standing on my corpse. She raised her foot and I puked. My boy's was stuck to her sole until she jerked her foot and it came off. Her pink sole stained red with my blood filled my eyes. "That felt actually good. You crush nicely. Let's try that again" she said. "No please!" I screamed until her foot slammed down on me. At least it didn't hurt that time. I was dead before I felt anything. I was back again and she as wiping my bloody remains off of her feet.

 

"Please let me to! I want to go back home!" I sobbed. "Aww, poor Mario. That was cruel wasn't it?" she said. "My name's Ryan not Mario. I'm just a kid not some plumber. I want my mom and dad" I sobbed. "Hmm...you say you aren't Mario and I believe you. Mario is a fatass but you're really cute. You want to go home huh? Wait here" she said leaving the room. I watched her leave and wondered if she would really help me now. I didn't want to take a chance but now I was on her bed. The fall was a good 30 ft. Fuck it. I jumped. The fall ended up killing me but I knew it was worth it. That was one extra life worth spending. I got to the doorway just as she was coming back. "I'm back. Hey! Come back here!" she yelled. I ran through the doorway and stopped at the bridge leading to the other side. "I forgot. I cut the bridge" I said sadly. I was trapped and she looked pissed.

 

"And here I was going to help you. The legends say of one who would liberate our land and they would return from whence they came after their journey was complete" she said snatching me. "I couldn't trust you!" I said struggling. "Well the truth is I would have kept you until your lives got short and then sent you on your way" she said eyeing me. "Lives got short?" I asked worried. "Yep, I wanted some more fun before I let you go" she replied. "Please princess! I just want to go home! It hurts when I die!" I yelled to her crying again. She brought me to her mouth and licked my face. "Hmm...that face is so cute I just wanna eat you up. That's not a bad idea but first..." She said reaching into her pocket and pulled out a mushroom. She grew once more and stopped at 160 ft.! "That was a good one. Aged to perfection. They have more power the older these mushrooms get" she said smiling. Those teeth when she smiled frightened me.

 

"Please don't eat me! Don't do this!" I screamed. "Don't worry you got...991 lives left" she said looking up. "That not the point! NOOOO!" I screamed as she tossed me in. She played with me for a bit before she swallowed me. That fleshy tube of a throat squeezed me down to her stomach. The tube opened up and I landed with a plop in her stomach. I couldn't breathe! The acids burned my skin! Oh god she ate me! "Let me out! LET ME OUT!" I screamed over and over beating my fists on her stomach walls. Soon I got lightheaded from the lack of oxygen but I still screamed as the pain of my flesh dissolving filled my brain. My legs gave out as they were sizzling away and I fell in the acids. Soon it didn't hurt. My body was going into shock. I felt my eyes close and then the darkness.

 

I awoke next to her as she was belching. "Again" she said snatching me up. She tossed me in and this time she chewed me up. The pain lasted only moments that time. More painful but way shorter. She kept this up over and over. "She was getting wet feeling me squirm around in her belly or my screaming. After a while I stopped asking her not to eat me and asked her to chew me up. It was quicker that way and I didn't have to deal with my bodies pilling up in her stomach. Impossible as it sounds, you get used to dying. After the first 200 times it gets easier. The bad thing about dying here was not just the darkness that surrounds you but that god awful fucking melody each time. Yeah that was there too.

 

She was getting drowsy now. She had eaten me over a hundred times and how many times she jammed me up her pussy or asshole or just outright crushed me under her feet or ass I cared not to remember. God, the uncertainty of where or how you ended up dying damn near drove me crazy. "Crush me; eat me, up your cunt or asshole?" I started asking her. "I think there's some room left in here" she said pealing her cunt lips apart with her fingers. By now nothing really got to me. Not even my bodies stuffed in her gigantic pussy. The last hope I had left was in my crazy plan. She enjoyed it when I crawled into her snatch voluntarily. I made sure this time she got the orgasm of her life. I twisted and turned pushing her walls apart with my hands. My feet got leverage using the few bodies under me. I wasn't hard or aroused anymore. Not even with the royal cootch I was surrounded in. Guess stepping on your own dead face for leverage will do that. It was working. She was getting hotter and wetter by the second. She had cum three times already and I made sure this one would be the last. I grabbed her clit and bit down. She yelped and came. Her pussy dilated and sucked me into it.

 

Her juices flooded the fleshy cavern with threatened to close in on me. I wondered how I would die this time. Last time I drowned. The previous time I was crushed. The time before that she crushed me with her fingers trying to push me in deeper. When my vision was blurred by her juices I knew how I would die this time. Drowning. Her secretions filled my lungs as I tried to breathe. I choked on her sweet fluids and my mind got foggy. I slowed down until I stopped and then the darkness and that annoying death melody...

 

When I respawned, I was on her bed. My plan had worked. The huge bitch was fast asleep!  I had betted on eating so many of me would make her sleepy and 4 orgasms had sucked away what energy she had left. She had writhed so much the bed sheet was touching the floor now. I used it to climb down. I ran out of the bedroom and into the main room where this nightmare began. I made it out of that horrible castle and didn't look back. I looked up at the life counter and I had just over 750 lives left. Bitch had killed me over 200 times. As I stood at the border of the next world I remembered her words. "To go home you must complete your journey". I burned through the next world like I was crazy. Hell, I was crazy. Hey, you'd go fucking nuts if you got eaten, crushed, drowned, or fucked to death 200 times by a giant princess.

 

Bet your wondering about that next castle huh? Well, lest just say I made sure to be powered up when I got to that princess and didn't turn my back on her. World after world I got through. I died a couple more times along the way but I didn't care. I was making headway the whole time. I felt bad for some of the princesses I met later on. Each seemed lonely in some way but that didn't make me trust them. Well...there was the last princess before the final world. Now I had lost track of time how long I'd been trapped here and it must have been the better part of a day because I was totally beat when I cleared that world's castle.

 

That was when I met her. Her name was Daisy and she was lonely like the rest but she was different. "Thanks for saving me again Mario" she said kissing my cheek. I recoiled immediately. The hurt look on her face told me she meant no harm. "I'm sorry" I said quietly. She saw that confused look on me. I really was confused on what to do. Part of me was traumatized by Tulip and wanted to just run right then. Why didn't I? Was it that sad look on her face? The tears in her eyes? How pretty she was? Or maybe part of me wanted to be comforted by another loving human being? Whatever the reason was I didn't leave. If I did maybe what would eventually happen wouldn't have.

 

With my hand I caressed her cheek. "I don't have to leave right away. I can stay for a while" I said. You should have seen that smile. We went into her bedroom and I noticed it wasn't as gigantic as Tulip's. Apparently she didn't have that domineering size kink Tulip did. I flopped onto her bed and she let out a cute giggle. "What's so funny?" I asked. "You seem...more energetic that usual...but sadder" she said. Damn she was good. "Tulip didn't want me to leave. She...made me stay" I said looking away. "Oh god what did she do?! That bitch was always the crazy one out of the bunch! She never wanted to share you with the rest of us" she said. It dawned on me what she meant by sharing. Throughout my travels in these worlds, other than the princesses, I was the only human here. The only male human at that. With only one guy that meant they had to share partners. Mario you fucking player! You've been fucking all the princesses and not just the main one at the end!

 

With quieted breath, I told her what she did. Daisy broke down crying. She hugged me hard and just cried. Mario didn't deserve a girl like this. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks and without realizing it I was sobbing into her soft breast. After a minute or two we looked into each other's eyes and kissed. It was my first real kiss with a girl I truly loved. I kissed girls before at school of course but not like this. Total tongue action. I tasted her in my mouth and I wanted more. With a look of approval I began taking off her clothes. Her formal yellow dress came off as did her bra. God her tits were big. C cup at least and she looked to be no older than 16. Her panties came off next and her red bush was fully visible to my eyes. You have no fucking clue how good it feels to see a pussy that won't kill you.

 

I bent down and slipped off her high heel sandals. She seemed embarrassed that her feet smelled a little. Her embarrassment turned to shock when I started sucking her toes. Being with Tulip gave me a foot fetish and with a pair of giant feet, Daisy’s feet didn't bother me. Hell, it was paradise compared to Tulip's. I was seeing why Mario saw her as the least favorite. My curiosity made me wonder how better the last princess was.  As I looked into her eyes I inserted myself into her. God she was tight! This is what sex should feel like! Not some pelvis shattering super cunt but the warm tightness only a cute loving girl could give. Man we fucked and fucked and fucked. She was surprised at how I smiled at her when I came. Man I shot such a load I wondered if I could get her pregnant.

 

We lay in bed catching our breath. "Who are you? You kinda look like Mario but your thinner and more loving" she said. Oh man...I guess I should be honest. I told her who I was and what I had to do. I waited for her to punch my ass. Keep in mind she slept with me because she thought I was someone I wasn't.  I was surprised to feel her squeeze my hand. "You're not mad?" I asked looking at her. "I've been with three guys. Mario, Luigi, and you Ryan. Out of you three, only you looked into my eyes with such love when you came. I only wish I knew your name so I could scream it out as I came" she said. Holy fuck! You know how awesome that sounded to me?! Man I was hard as fucking oak hearing that. I held her arms as I entered her again. We fucked so hard the bed springs groaned. I had her legs dropped over my shoulders fucking her and then pushed them toward her. Thank god she was limber.

 

"Oh fuck! Daisy I love you!" I yelled slamming my cock into her. "Fuck me Ryan! Fuck me! Give me a baby!" she yelled. Hearing that sent me over the edge. I came harder than I ever came before. My cum was actually dribbling out of her. No way she wouldn’t get pregnant now. "Please I want more of you" she whined. I realized I fucked her so fast she hadn't cum yet. I noticed a block floating in the air nearby. "Do you trust me?" I asked. She nodded. She watched me punch the block and out popped a mushroom. Normally nothing would happen. After all I was powered up already but I wished for whatever Tulip had done at first to work for me. I got my wish. I grew taller. Way taller than normal. My height didn't stop till I hit 50 ft. I towered over her. If I was regular height she be no bigger than 6 inches. Two things occurred to me at that moment as I gazed at my tiny lover. My desire had made the impossible possible and the other thing was could I really leave her here.

 

Maybe, just maybe if I wished hard enough she could come back to the real world with me. I gently picked up my tiny Daisy. She was slightly scared at first but that fright melted away when I began to lick her pussy. She moaned with this cute smile. One hand held her bile the other squeezed and massaged that cute supple ass of hers. I decided to have some fun, playful fun. With my hand squeezing her ass, I stopped and began to tickle the bare soles she had resting on my cheeks. Her laughter was interrupted by me sucking hard on her wet pussy. She didn't know to laugh or moan. What she ended up doing was screeching when she came. Jesus, she came hard! It scared the shit out of me. She had stopped twitching and just hung limply in my hand.

 

I put a finger to her chest and felt her breathing. Whew! She was so cute at this size. I rubbed her now tiny tits to get a rise out of her. She stirred feeling her nipples getting hard again. "You okay Daisy?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded. "Don't scare me like that again!" I said. "Aww were you worried?" she said grinning. "Very" I said stroking her cheek. She stopped grinning when she saw I was really worried. "Just wanted to tease you. Sorry" she said gripping my finger. I laid her back down on the bed and sat down. I watched her gently doze off and I followed soon after.

 

The next day I decided to take her with me. Fuck the rules! I was going to make my own from now on. When the world didn't end when she came with me to the last world I knew this might actually work. We were a great team. I wanted her to be careful. After all, she only had one life and that was that if she died. She made it clear very soon that she could fight too and holy shit could she! You ever seen a fucking beat down with an umbrella? Neither did me until that day. The way she handled herself made me wonder how she got kidnapped in the first place. One time a koopa got too close. "Behind you!" I yelled. She turned to see a koopa bouncing up and down charging at her. I tan toward her and cursed myself for not finding a fire flower. Daisy didn't panic. She punched a nearby block and found a fire flower. Consuming it changed her yellow dress into white and she hurled a fireball from her yellow painted fingertips. Whoosh! The turtle went up into a fire ball and then poor! Was gone and just a 100 hovered where it once was.

 

With our combined strength, Bowser didn't have a fucking prayer. There we were staring down the big boss. The dickhead that kidnapped girls in their own castles

 Defeating him meant I could go home and hopefully take Daisy with me.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Ryan, we're home!" his mother shouted. "Come downstairs and help me and your mother with our overnight bags" his add yelled. They waited for a response and didn't get one. "I swear that boy better not be playing games and ignoring us" his mother said walking up the stairs.

 

Bowser shot fireballs at us and we ducked or jumped them. "Our turn!" I yelled to Daisy. We let loose a barrage of fireballs at him. It took 20 shots to kill him but it did. "That was...anticlimactic" I said. "What do you mean?" Daisy asked. "Well he was the badass of this whole game. I expected more I guess. Man they really didn't have a storyline back in those days" I said. Bowser was dead and further down the corridor I saw the main Princess. "Peach!" Daisy yelled. "Daisy! How did you get out of your castle? How are you fighting with Mario?!" she yelled. As we approached Peach, I rectangular portal appeared in front of us. Inside the portal was a familiar view. "My room! I can see my room! We can go home!" I yelled hugging Daisy. "Daisy what's going on?!" Peach asked totally confused. We was about to explain everything until the portal filled with the view of my mother.

 

"That boy! Off somewhere and just leaving this game running! We're not made of money!" the woman said bending down. "Mom! Mom...wait what are you...no! She's going to turn it off! Run for the portal!" I yelled at them. We ran for it. It was only 20 or so feet away. I just needed 5 seconds...hell maybe just 4 would've been enough. It wasn't enough. Turned out I needed 6. 6 lousy seconds would've made the difference...

 

"There" the woman said pushing the power button on the NES. The screen went black for a second and then the words "no signal" appeared. "Where is that boy?" she wondered.

 

The portal was gone. I was stuck here for who know how long. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. I was here so long that I did end becoming a dad. Daisy gave birth to a girl. We named her Sunflower. The years ticked by. I fathered many kids by the princesses but not by Tulip. I always wondered what happened to mom and dad. How did they take my disappearance?

 

"Whoa! A vintage NES console!" a man in his 40's said seeing the dusty console in a box. "How much you want for it?" he asked a man who was older but recognizable as Ryan's dad. "Just take it. It brings back old memories. Ones I don't want to remember” he replied. Ryan's mom just sat in her seat just staring at the console blankly. "Finally got rid of it" Ryan's dad said to her. She just nodded. "He's been gone for 6 years now. Carol, will we even see our boy again?" Ryan's dad asked with tears in his eyes. "Mark, a mother knows when she loses a child. I just feel...I feel he’s somewhere faraway and yet close" Carol replied. Mark looked at man walking to his car with his old NES in his arms. "Wait!" he yelled. Mark ran to the man.

 

"I changed my mind. I'm keeping it" he told the man as he pulled it out of his grasp. "Come on man! I'll give you a hundred bucks for it!" the man yelled. "No deal" Mark replied. "Didn't you say it gave you bad memories? Get rid of it then!" the man retorted. "I guess some memories are to be kept regardless of how bad they may be" Mark said walking away. The disappointed man left the yard sale. Later that night Mark was upstairs trying to hook the NES I to his TV. He was surprised it came on after jerry rigging it so crazy like. Mark sat in the dark room playing the game. He was so focused on it he didn't even see it spark now and then. "Where are the princesses?" he wondered as he cleared each castle. He got more confused as he noticed certain enemies gone. The game was Bowser free. He had to beat it now. It was too different for him not to. When he got to the very end and was in the castle he got a very interesting surprise. A man dressed like Mario was surrounded by 8 princesses and at least 15 kids. He almost had a heart attack when Mario stepped out of the TV.

 

Mark looked into his face. "Oh my god...Ryan is that you?" he asked seeing a face that was older but very recognizable especially with those green unmistakable eyes. "Hi dad. I'm home" Ryan told him. His father leaped at him and hugged him as tight as he could and just cried his name over and over. He was lost in happiness over finding his son and didn't notice the family of his coming through the TV. Soon they filled the room and spilled into the hallway. Carol woke from the noise. "Mark what's that racket? Who the hell are these people?" she asked seeing kids and women in fine dresses and tiaras. She pushed her way to where her husband was and saw him clutching a 20 year old boy. She knew that face as only a mother could. "RYAN!" She screamed running to him. The three cried at their happy reunion and held each other...

 

Ryan Akerman. A young man who had finally returned home after playing the longest game of his life. If you ever enter a room and see a game just running, don't turn it off. Someone may still be playing it. This has been another episode of The Size Zone

Chapter End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone, we will see what happens when a young girl learns that what she  and her people always believed in turns out to be false. Stay tuned for the next episode "The Enforcer"