- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

now back to The Size Zone

"Time to head back. I feel kinda peckish" she said. We got back into town just after midnight. We both could feel the heightened arcana leave us and with it the rush of power. We were tired physically and spiritually. We barely had enough energy to carry the terrarium into the house. To think that 20 humans had their lives in our hands. The college students had got out of the van by then. They were helping the man and woman calm the kids down. Their fears heightened when master picked up the van and removed it from the tank. They were all screaming until master shouted. "Be silent little creatures!" she said. "You bitch let us go!" the man from earlier yelled. Master brought her hand into the tank and I thought she would pick him up but she didn't. She tensed her fingers quickly and flicked them. The man was struck do hard he flew I to the clear plastic wall which he hit with a wet thud. His body slid to the floor and where his head hit a blood spot was on the wall. "Carl!" the woman yelled running to him. She shook him but got no response. It was obvious to anyone he was dead as shit. "You monster!" she yelled at master. "And so much more. Now strip or you can be dead as that stupid fuck there!" she yelled.

 

Off came clothes and costumes. All 15 of them naked as the day they were born. The younger ones blushed and covered themselves. Part of me thought they were cute that size but the soul eater part of me was hungry for them. "Apprentice choice" she said squeezing my shoulder. I picked a college boy. I thought he was cute and he did look tasty. "Remember to extract pleasure out of him. That way you can maximize their flavor" she whispered. Whispering at our size doesn't work. They heard flavor and they all panicked. They watched me engulf his crotch with my lips and began milking him. He didn't want to cum. You could see him fighting it. The people below watched me rape him. I knew from sex ed class that you could force a man to cum of you stimulate the prostrate. With a fingernail, I poked and prodded his balls and underneath his scrotum. With a tiny whimper he came. His cum hit my tongue with such a flavor!

 

His blue soul energy leaked out of him. He couldn't even scream as I tossed him into my mouth and sucked on him. His essence oozed out. It's true that everyone is different and the soul isn't any different. He tasted of cinnamon and brown sugar. It was so much that I soaked my panties. They all screamed as they saw the bulge travel down my throat when I swallowed the college freshman. "Much better than that man from earlier isn't it?" master asked tired.  I nodded feeling his energy add to mine. "Master, your turn" I said seeing her weakened. She nodded and the people ran from her grasp. She caught a boy around 12 who had fallen down. She gazed at him with the love one would have at a juicy steak. "Please don't eat me!" he begged. She said nothing as she opened her mouth and lowered him in. She toyed with him trying to make him cum. She was delighted to find out he was fit enough to serve her. The boy must have been pent up sexually because I could see his soul wafting from the slight crack her two lips made. She closed her eyes and swallowed. "So delicious! Some humans are born to be eaten!" she said touching her belly. The boy was still alive and was hitting her stomach desperately. He was still living when he ended up with another guest.

 

She grabbed another person. This time the woman. Master raped her with her tongue while she screamed obscenities at her. "Fucking monster! Cannibal pervert bitch!  I hope you burn in hell! AHHHH!" she said cumming. Master opened her mouth and slowly pushed her in with who finger in her head. "No please! I'm sorry! Don't eat me! PLEASE!" she screamed until master closed her mouth. She sucked on the tiny woman. Master's breathing increased and she arched her head back. The woman slid down her throat with ease. Master wiped the drool from the corners of her mouth. "She was surprisingly satisfying" she said. I giggled. "What's so funny?" she asked. I pointed to the wet spot on her crotch. "You're no better!" She retorted pointing to my wet stain. "It's intoxicating isn't it? The power of devouring a human. The taste of their soul as you suck it away" she said. "It's incredible! To know that these people had lives. That they were living them until we came along. To hope and dream only to have it end by me!" I yelled. It was true. I was drunk on souls and the power I had.

 

"Since there are two of us, there is a better way to enjoy this" she said caressing my cheek. We ended up carrying the tank to her room where we undressed. The people watched the giantess captors strip nude. Master reached into the tank and pulled out a 14 year old boy. I licked my lips for him. She didn't give me him to eat. She placed him in front of my wet cunt and shoved him in. I let out an eep which made master chuckle. She reached back in and pulled out a girl. The 13 year old girl struggled in her grip and screamed when she was dropped into my mouth. God she tasted good. I had gotten good at making shrinkys cum. The tiny girl flooded my taste buds with her cum and yummy soul. Delicious thing tasted like candy apples. I sent her down with a simple gulp. One by one we used our captors for pleasure and nourishment. I had three up my cunt and master had four. We kissed passionately while the ones shoved up our pussies struggled to live. We came again and again. Master ate one that she had ordered to squeeze my nipples. Poor 11 year old boy never had a chance.

 

We pulled out the ones we used as dildoes and ate them. We liked each other's flavor so much we made love right there. By the time we finished, we had eaten more than half of our captors. I was full. My stomach was bloated with the bodies of middle schoolers and college students and their energy never made me feel so powerful. "We should get some rest. Training resumes tomorrow and we will need them for that" she said kissing me. The remaining 6 kids were catatonic or too frightened to cry or yell anymore. They said nothing as master dropped a piece of bread in the terrarium for them.

 

It was Sunday and I felt great! I loved master so much and she loved me! The centuries must have made her quite lonely. She made us a delicious breakfast as she watched the news. The bus did make the news after all. The bus was reported to have driven off the hill and crashed. The forensics team told the reporter that the heat was so intense it cremated the victims. No one knew they had been shrunk and were going to be eaten. All day we practiced level two spells. Mass control, how to change appearance, healing, even enlargement spells. Man I loved that one. She made sure I knew that one. She said it would be useful for what she called soul milking. She told me that sometimes you might need to feed and be restricted to just a few humans or just one in her case. She told me she was once shipped wrecked off of Crete and the only survivors were her and the deckhand boy.  She had shrunk him down to a few inches to contain him and grew him to 6 inches to suck him off and feed on his soul. She did this for a whole month until they were rescued. She offed him of course. Surviving all that just to be eaten up in the end...

 

I tried it out on a 13 year old boy. I grew him to 5 inches and jammed his dick into my mouth. It was like sucking on a Ken doll! His little yelps, moans, and groans excited me to no end!  I sucked him so hard he screamed when he came. His puny load hit my tongue and his soul stepped out of him. I began drinking it all in until master stopped me. "That's enough. Don't drain him too much" she said. The boy was barely awake. He looked so weak. I fed off of him the rest of the day. His pleas got weaker each time. At first he begged me not to mouth rape him but in the end he was catatonic and said nothing as I sucked him. He just limply hung there in my hand until the end. I must have fed of him 6 times. On the six time I fed until there was no soul left to eat. He wasn't breathing anymore. His eyes frozen staring at the abyss of death. I felt pity for him. Master put her hand on my shoulder. "This is a risk of soul milking. We can get attached to our victim. We connect with our prey on a sexual level and that makes the end all the more harder. I will take it from here" she said shrinking him down.

 

I watched him dwindle to just an inch in size. She gently picked him from my hand and dropped him into her mouth. His lifeless body slid down her throat. I would learn in time that some lessons were harder to deal with than just concentration on spells. By Sunday, we had gone through our captives. I swallowed the last one, a girl just 12 years old, to fuel the last spell I would learn this weekend. "The last level two spell to learn is a called pulse. This one is used to sense enemies that have the spiritual gift of sensing our presence. Concentrate your mind and then expand your sense. Visualize looking beyond normal sight. Good. Now channel that perception into one burst of power" she said. I concentrated harder and visualized what I needed to do. "Pulse" I said releasing the radar-like ping. Oh! I sense someone! With my eyes closed I see a silhouette of someone in my mind. "Apprentice, you actually sense someone!?" Master asked. I opened my eyes and saw her doing what I had just done. She opened them surprised. "You're right. Someone is here that that can sense us. Just then we heard pounding on her front door.

 

"Coming!" she yelled flexing her fingers. I could tell she was fixing to use her shrinking spell. Imagine my surprise to see it was dad on her porch. "Amber Grayson! You lied to me and your mother! You said you would be at your friend Beth's house! When I drove by and didn’t see your car we panicked. I finally found it just now! Now who the hell have you been staying with?!" he yelled. Dad was so angry he didn't even notice master. "Hello sir. I'm Diana Ambrosia your daughter's history teacher. I've been tutoring her this weekend. She was worried about getting a bad grade in my class and didn't want you to worry. Sorry about that" master said. Dad had a very scared look on his face and I didn't know why until a month later. "N-nice to meet you ma'am. I'm grateful for tutoring my daughter but she should have told us. If you'd excuse us. It time for us to leave" he said yanking on my arm. Dad followed me back home and reamed me out when we got there. The usual yelling and broken trust deal I got but what cut me deep was the look mom gave me. She hugged me and cried. I wanted to tell them right then and there but knew I couldn't.

 

Dad blamed my new look on my new attitude. He was half right about that. I did feel more confident about how I looked and the power I had certainly helped. I got grounded for two months. No driving, friends, cell phone, or parties. That hurt. You see, since I got my magical makeover, boys have been coming on to me right and left. I got asked out to the Christmas dance. Well that plan got fragged. The bigger problem was how would I train for the next two months and worse still why did my pulse spell see dad as an enemy?

 

I lay in bed that night worrying. Master sensed dad was a threat like I did and seeing how she tried to kill me; dad wouldn't come out of this easily. I looked at the clock. 2 a.m. Shit. I buried my head in the pillow but could hear something downstairs. I popped my head out of my room and listened. "No you don't understand. She's here! The Chaotic Noise! The Ancient Bane is in this town!" he yelled. She can't be talking about master! Oh my god! Dad is one of them! He's a member of the Order! I jumped back in bed. My worst nightmare was coming true! Dad was a killer of my kind and he recognized master! I cried silently to myself not knowing what to do. If I told dad what I was would he kill me? If I told master she would kill him. A light tapping on my window interrupted my thinking.

 

I wiped my tears and looked at my window closer. Just inches for. The window was master. She was 2 inches tall and just hovering in the air. I raised my window and she floated in and sat on my bed. "I came to check on you. Honey, were you crying?" she said seeing the wet streaks on my cheeks. "Dad was pretty pissed. I'm grounded for a while" I replied. "Nothing else?" she asked. "No" I lied. "I'm asking for a reason. We both sensed it. He can sense us. A bloodline trait I'm sure but still. He looked like he..." "NO! Dad doesn't know about us! He was just surprised how pretty you look!" I lied further. She looked at my door. "Very well. I won't do anything to him because you care for him but know this. If he becomes a threat I will kill him" she said. I gulped and nodded.  "Now as for your training. What we can do is train here" she said.

 

"What?! That's impossible!" I said. "Not when you're this size" she said. I had to admit. That was pretty smart. "Good then. I'll see you tomorrow night" she said flying out the window. That's how we trained for the next few weeks. Me and her shrunken down to two inches, sometimes smaller for big spells. She had me use a spider for target practice. God I was so fucking scared. That hairy fucking thing towered over me like a colossus. She made sure I stayed at ant size to fight it. She said the threat level had to be realistic. Now she likes to act cool but I saw how scared she was when I got too close. I tripped on a spider thread anchoring it to my carpet and got tangled in it. She ran over to me. She was tiny too but at 3 inches she was way bigger than I was. I knew if I didn’t calm down the nasty fucker would drink me dry and leave a tiny ant sized Amber carcass in its web. I tried the newest spell I was taught.

 

I concentrated and sucked in the light from my LED clock. Only one shot with this pathetic light source. "LUX!" I yelled. Just as the spider above me readied its mandibles a beam of red light shot from my fingertips and burned right into his head. The spider stopped moving. I had killed it. "Oh my god Amber! You okay!" she yelled prying me free. "I'm okay" I said. He held me in her hand close to her chest. I could feel her heart pounding. Wow she was really scared for me. "It's my fault. I've should have not rushed you into that" she said. "It's my bad really. I shouldn't have gotten so close. I fucked up" I said. "Nonsense dear. I'm really impressed you used your clock to power the lux spell" she said. "Well you did say it used surrounding light as the source" I said. "True, but I never thought of using a LED clock. It's used mainly for daytime offense. You're a genius Amber. You have mastered spells that take some years to do. You do me proud" she said smiling. "And to think you almost ate me" I said grinning. Master laughed embarrassed.

 

That wasn't the last close call. When she had me train for an ice spell we needed some water. Guess where we trained. Yep, the bathroom. It was going great until my brother walked in. We barely had time to shrink down to millimeter size. I almost got flattened by my brother's bare foot. Fortunately I ended up between his big and second toe. God it reeked at that size. Master got scared and shot a lux spell at his big toe. My brother yelled and I took the chance to scurry away. He had just enough time to see master but at her size he thought she was an ant. "Damn bug bit me!" he said trying to stomp at her. Those bare soles slammed the floor causing tremors like an earthquake. The sound awoke dad. As Cameron and dad talked about why he was stomping around we used that chance to literally fly out of there. Funny thing is, dad called the exterminator the next day. No more shrunken training on the floor.

 

I got totally careless one day and I'm pretty sure I sealed my fate and master's. Dad wanted to be on my good side and took me out for ice cream. At the time I thought he was treating me like a kid but now that I think back I wish for those times to have never ended. As we sat eating ice cream, a car was speeding down the street a little too fast and a young boy was crossing it. People gasped and the driver slammed on brakes. "NO STOP!" I yelled with all my might. Everything just stopped; everything. It was like living in a photograph. The birds frozen in mid-flight. The mother of the boy dropping her groceries to run to him. The smoke from the tires stuck in the air. A world devoid of motion and I caused it. I had stopped time. I used this chance to save the boy. I got up for the table where my dad was stuck as well and walked to the boy. The car was only a few feet from him. If I had stopped time just two seconds later the boy would have been road kill. I picked the boy up and moved him back onto the sidewalk. I admired my handiwork until I got a little dizzy and the world started back up.

 

The car skidded to a stop well past where the boy was standing and his mother hugged him crying. I was so out of it I forgot to go back to where I was sitting. No one noticed anything except dad. From his perspective, I was so sitting just a foot away and in a blink I was 15 feet away. I began to faint. Dad caught me just in time. "You okay Amber?" he asked me. His face was white as a sheet. "The excitement got to me is all" I said lying. I knew why I was so weak. I blew a shit ton of soul energy stopping time. Dad drove us home and I went straight to bed. I woke up around 1 A.M. to pee and felt this terrible hunger. I needed a soul horribly bad. The hunger was so terrible my instincts took over. I opened the door to Cameron's room. There he was sleeping soundly. My mouth watered. Cameron usually slept in boxers and tonight was no different as I saw pulling the sheet back. "s-shrink" I said from my quivering mouth. Cameron dwindled in size to just 3 inches. I picked him up and held him in my hand.

 

My very little brother lay in my palm still snoring. He was always a heavy sleeper. Holding him was like holding a cute mouse. I could feel his breathing and body heat from my sweaty palm. With my finger, I tugged his boxers down. My mind clouded over. My tongue flicked his tiny penis over and over till it got hard. His breathing quickened. I was worried he would wake up. I used a spell master taught me to induce mental control of a target. It works best on the weak willed and a will is weakest when your target is sleeping. "Sleep" I said touching his tiny head. Cameron went back to snoring. I licked and sucked his tiny pecker. I raped him while I fondled his body. With my other hand I squeezed his tiny butt and caressed those cute tiny bare feet. I felt him tense up for a second and at that moment I tossed him into my mouth. I sucked on my sibling like candy. His tiny body sliding around my wet tongue, his little dick poking it. God he tasted good. I felt him tense up again and this time I knew he came. I could taste the cum but more than that. I could taste his youthful soul. Fuck me he was delicious! A flavor like cherries mixed with gingerbread cookies. My little bro was so good! I was about to swallow him whole and complete my feeding until I glanced at a picture. It was him and me when we were much younger.

 

I remembered that picture. We were playing outside and he skinned his knee. He was only 5 and he cried very loudly. I cleaned the scrape and put a Hello Kitty band aid on it. He sniffled a little and looked at me saying thanks. I hugged him and told that was what big sisters are for. Mom saw us hugging and thought it was cute enough to take a picture. The photo and the memory snapped me back to reality. Oh god I was going to eat my little brother! I truly felt like a monster that night. I quickly pulled him out of my mouth. He was okay, winded and exhausted but okay. I washed him clean of my saliva in the bathroom and dried him off with some toilet paper. After putting his tiny boxers back on I grew him back to his normal size and covered him up. I just lay on my bed mortified what I had almost done. What was worse was how I still hungered for him. I was so shaken up I cried even in my dreams. It was an odd dream. I cried in the darkness but I felt someone over me crying as well. I woke up suddenly and saw the hallway light go out. I knew I had to find someone to feed on tomorrow or I might attack Cameron again or mom and dad.

 

Dad was silent during breakfast. His eyes were puffy like he had been crying. Cameron took the day off telling mom and dad he didn't feel well. Understandably, his sister was eating his soul last night. I left for the door and stumbled. "You okay dear. You're not getting sick like your brother are you?" mom asked. "Just tired is all. Some rest and I'll be fine" I said. "Maybe we should take you to the doctor. You've been tired a lot lately and yesterday probably didn't help" mom said. Dad dropped the glass he was drinking out of. The broken glass sound filled the kitchen. "I’m fine really" I said running out the door. School was boring as usual. Ms. A watched me harder than usual like she wanted to say something. Between periods, I went to the bathroom and heard someone follow me in.

 

Remember when I said the boys had taken notice of my new looks? Well, that wasn't all the attention I got. Girls noticed too. Being more popular, I had fucked up the status quo. A few girls started hating on me. They spread rumors like I got plastic surgery or I was turning tricks on weekends. One girl decided on a hands on approach. Stacy Graham, part of the "it" crowd followed me into the bathroom. She thought she was hot shit because she was a senior. Didn't help that the boy she was fucking admitted I was hot. "You think you're Ms. Fucking Popular now you're not the school geek anymore huh? I worked hard to get this popular and you come and start taking it away" she said crossing her arms. She was dressed in an expensive white dress wearing platform sandals with French tips on her finger and toenails. I mean who the fuck dresses like that for school? "Worked hard huh? Standing up or laying or your back?" I said grinning.

 

She was faster than I gave credit for. She slugged me in the face and I fell to the floor. She pressed her platform sandal right into my gut. "You can pretty yourself up all you want bitch but I have something you don't; class" she said flexing her toes in her sandals. Bitch was lording her expensive clothes and pedi in my face; literally. I was angry and hurting I lashed out not thinking. "SHRINK!" I yelled. She shrunk down to 4 inches in height. The look on her face was priceless. I had shrunk her so fast she was still standing on my chest. "Come here you little skank" I said gripping her. "Please...please don't AAACK!" she said as I squeezed her hard. I felt something pop. Her eyes widened at the pain of a broken rib. I wasn't going to kill her yet. This was perfect for me. "Don't hurt me" she whimpered between sobs. "Why not? You wanted to hurt me and you did. That punch hurt bitch! What to do with you? You know that pedi did look nice when you were standing on my fucking chest!" I yelled.

 

I yanked off her tiny sandals. I held her tiny feet between my fingers and admired her tiny toes. “Very pretty to look at. Let's see how they taste" I said licking her tiny soles. She tried not to laugh. It must have tickled having my taste buds running up her defenseless soles. She did laugh though and it didn't please me. "I remember that laugh. You used it when you tormented the less popular girls like me. Your laughing days are over" I said squeezing her right leg between my fingers. A tiny snap could be heard then an ear piercing scream. "That cute leg the boys love isn't so cute now that it's been shattered. Let's see what else I can do" I said. I tore off her expense dress and undergarments like tissue paper and flushed them down the toilet. She was naked and crying in my hand. I wanted to feed right then and there. Not eating my brother had piqued my hunger.

 

I began to slurp and suck her tiny cunt. Her still working leg jerked and kicked. "You fucking dyke. This good for you?" she moaned. "Yep and it sounds good to you skankarella" I said increasing my suction. I sucked so hard she came. I tasted her juices and I saw her soul waft from her body. It was time. She was still lucid to see me open my mouth wide. "No! Please don't do this! I'm sorry for hurting you! DON'T EAT ME!" she screamed. I closed my mouth and sucked on her. Her blonde hair hung out of my mouth like a spaghetti strand. Her screams vibrated my teeth. I could taste her soul spiced with youthful fear. Tasted like rum cake. Her struggles got weaker by the second. I was really putting on the pressure. I was sucking her dry. I didn't partake of her whole soul though. I wanted her alive for what happened next. I was running out of time, class would start soon. I pushed her over to my back teeth and bit down hard. Jesus, the taste! Salty and meaty at the same time! Her screeches echoed in my mouth and could be heard outside. They were maybe too loud. I chewed again and again. Her screams died down until I felt something hard on my molar. I bit down and the screaming abruptly stopped. I chewed harder and felt something fall out of my mouth. I swallowed what was left of her and bent down. It was her leg on the floor. The same one she stepped on me with. "5 second rule" I said tossing into my mouth and swallowing it. I felt much better. Her soul recharged me. That skanky sex filled soul hit the spot and did away with one bitch that had it coming. I felt so powerful. I went to school with people I could eat! I could shrink them down and eat them at will. Oh damn. I ate a student. Someone would notice her missing.

 

The next day Ms. A glared at me the whole class period. The school was abuzz with Stacy's disappearance. School let out and I walked out and was stopped my Ms. A. "Get in the car" she said. "But I'm still grounded" I said. "GET IN THE FUCKING CAR NOW!" she yelled. I got in. "What were you fucking thinking?! I know you had a hand in her disappearance! You came to school drained and today you're fine! What did I say about hunting where you live? What did I fucking say?!" she yelled. "Don't do it. Brings too much attention" I said. She pulled over at my house. She raised her hand to slap me. I closed my eyes. I didn't feel her slap but I did feel her hand on my cheek. "It was you who saved that boy didn't you?" she asked.

 

"Yeah I somehow stopped time and moved him to safety" I answered. She had a shocked look on her face. "You actually pulled of a chronos spell?! God Amber, that's a level 5 spell! No wonder you were so hungry! I'm shocked you pulled off such a difficult spell but more shocked it didn't kill you. That spell could have sucked you dry. I understand why you did what you did but that doesn't mean I condone it. When you get that hungry you need to see me immediately" she said shaking her head. "I'm very sorry master. The hunger got so bad I nearly ate my little brother. I couldn't help it when she served herself up on a silver platter to me. She did deserve it though" I said. "That I can agree on. The faculty knows how much a bitch she was and that will work to our advantage. Tomorrow, I'm going to start a rumor that she ran off to be with a boy in New York. Hopefully that will deflect the investigation away from here. Go now. I'll see you later tonight" she said. Master beamed with pride that night during my training. I began to realize how much I liked such attention.

 

It wasn't so bad being grounded. Master had kept me busy and sometimes we would make out. Two tiny girls licking and fucking on my bed. Those were great times but all good things come to an end. That day, the day when my happiness ended came. It was the end of the school day and near the entrance master stopped me. "Yes Ms. A?" I asked knowing we were still at school. "Come by my house this afternoon. There's something important we need to discuss. I know you're grounded still but it's that important" she said. I nodded and took the bus back home. I lied to dad about going to the supermarket. I told him I needed tampons. Being a dad he didn't argue. Oddly, he'd been real quiet to me the last few weeks. I opened the door with the key master gave me; I could hear her on the phone. "Yes, I'm making arrangements. Well, she's the best I've seen in a thousand years Selene. I haven't seen the like since the golden age. Yes, I plan to discuss it with her today. Oh she's here. I'll call later. Bye" she said hanging up the phone.

 

"Who was that?" I asked. "That is what I wanted to talk to you about. How'd you like to spend the summer in Greece with me?" she asked. "Sounds cool! Is it about soul eater business?" I asked. "Yes, but it's not all business. You'd get to sightsee and have some fun. Think how fun it will be to lounge of a private beach sucking on a young tourist while another is jammed up your cute snatch" she said grinning. The thought of that was making me wet. "Sounds like fun" I said. When we stopped giggling, we heard car doors slamming. We walked to the door only to be knocked back by the door being blown off the hinges. There in the doorway were 4 men and women in white clothes holding odd looking ivory short swords.

 

"Oh my god. Amber behind me! It's the Order!" she yelled. I didn't hide. I let off a lightning blast and crazy enough my target used his sword to deflect it. "How?!" I yelled. "They use what's called a femur blade. Remember how I said we can't harm another soul eater? Our bodies are magic resistant including our bones. He's holding a leg bone of our kind. A leg bone sharpened into a sword" she said scowling. The thought of someone using somebody's bones as a weapon sickened me. "Die foul thing!" a man said rushing her. Master swept her hand and a gust of air threw him into the wall hard. "You can't block what you can't see!" she said looking at another man.

 

With both hands she enveloped his head and his friend next to him in a bubble of air. She was sucking out the air. You know what happens when you do that so quickly? Explosive decompression that's fucking what. If it wasn't for that air bubble we'd be coated in blood and brains. The fourth man pulled out a handgun. Not taking a chance of him defecting anything, used a wind spell of my own. I made a gust of air go right down his throat. I kept shoving air into him and watched him gasp and hold his chest. When he convulsed and blood rushed out of his nose I knew what I had planned worked. I popped his lungs like a balloon with too much air in it. Shit got hard then.

 

Now that they were dead and not blocking the doorway, we could see three black vans and surrounding them was at least 10 people in white. They had guns cocked. We were fucked. I had to even the odds. I always wanted to try something with this lux spell. I quickly picked up a piece of glass from a broken vase. The glass was perfect because of the cracked spider webbing. With just a second I could use while they were getting reorganized, I fired a pulse of concentrated sunlight into the glass. They thought they could defect it. They thought they were prepared. One hand holding a gun and the other a femur blade. The beam struck the glass and refracted. One beam became several and struck 4 men. They went down within a second.  The irony of killing these people with a spell that shared the name of their Order hadn't escaped me. That got them pissed. They opened fire on us. Master threw up a wind shield but with that many rounds one struck her side. I dragged her back in the house.

 

Jesus, she was bleeding out! "Relax" she said to me. Her wound glowed and I saw it spit out the bullet and close. "I'm running out of energy fast. If only I had fed multiple times. Your father must have told them about me. I was too trusting" she said. She was right! It was my fault! I was the one who got caught up in the mystery of my master! It was me who stopped time and clued anyone who knew about our kind that we were here! I caused the suspicion when Stacy came up missing! "Don't think that way" she said standing up. Her wound was healed but she was tired. "I saw the look on your face. Everyone makes mistakes Amber but mine was to leave evidence of me being here and then coming back. I lied about why I returned. Truthfully, I know not why I returned. I was...drawn here. Maybe by fate. Yes, it must have been fate. Fate led me here to find you. My fate was to awaken you" she said stepping back into the house. "And now my fate is to protect you" she said watching a woman and man.

 

The man charged her quickly and master readied herself but got distracted when the woman passed her and ran at me. "Eyes on me freak" the man said kicking her through a door. Master fell down the basement stairs and slid on the concrete. She wearily stood up and reached for a light switch. She flicked it and nothing happened. "Clever boy. You cut the power" master said. "You got that right" he said jumping down the stairs. With both being in the dark, you would think they would be equal. The man had a sword but couldn't see to use it and master with her weakened magic but no visible target until she tried a fire spell. A light flickered in her hand and that was enough for her to see him. She threw the flame at him and he deflected it with his femur blade but when he did, the heat partially burned his hand causing him to drop the sword. It clanked on the concrete.

 

He was so angry that he lunged in the dark at where he saw her last standing. Master was short enough that his hands got around her throat.  He was choking her to death. His rage was so great that he lifted her off the floor. Her flat covered feet dangled in the air. "The great monster of ages dies in a musty old fuckin' basement. Has a pathetic ring to it. Out of options and ideas aren't you? Not enough space to fire off a wind spell and no light for a lux one. I cut you off from anything that could help you and I know you don't have enough strength to use anything with more bite. He was getting off hearing her gurgles for air. Just as she was about to die, music filled the room. "What the fuck? Magic by Robin Thicke?" he asked. Master tried to say something and in the dark didn't see her reach into her pocket. "What did you say cunt? Can't hear you over the sounds of your brain being asphyxiated" he said. Master raised her hand and in a split second a beam of light shot from her finger.

 

It burned right through his right eye and into his brain. His grip as realized and master fell to the floor coughing. She quickly used a fire spell and was ready to let it fly but saw that he was dead. "What I was trying to say was that was my ringtone. My phone lighting up gave me just enough juice to fire off a lux spell. One in a million shot that paid off. Hmm...PTA board called. Never been so happy to be a part of that. Oh shit Amber!" master said running up the stairs.

 

Meanwhile as master fought for her life I was fighting for mine. I was getting more creative by the second.  I had killed three more. One was death by grass blades. Another by freezing his blood. And the third was killed by a quick gravity spell. I was nearly spent now and more were coming. Three stood at the back door with assault rifles aimed at me. I could take one out but the other two will Swiss cheese me. They raised their weapons. A burst of blood from the one on the right and I could see a femur blade sticking through him. The one on the left had hands around his throat that twisted his neck till it snapped. The middle one was a man who got kicked right at me. I shrunk him in a second and not waiting time slammed my sneaker clad foot on his one inch body. Master stood there panting. It was she who had saved me.

"Were getting out of here. I'll need your help. I think there are-" *BOOM*!

 

The blast knocked me on my ass. The bastards had shot an RPG into the house to kill us. When I stood up I felt blood running out of my ears. The ringing didn't stop until I focused on healing. When I came to my senses I saw master lying in front of me broken. Her body had a piece of wood sticking right through it. She was dying. I heard the three rush into the burning house to confirm the kill. With all my rage I let lose a powerful shrinking spell. "FUCKING SHRINK!" I yelled. They immediately dwindled to just an inch.

 

The two women and men just stood there next to the giant blades they could no longer hold. They knew they were fucked. I realized I could just eat them and use their souls to heal master and get us away from this wretched place. They knew this as well and did what they could only do at that point. Three tiny cracks came from the floor. They had shot themselves. I just stared at three shrunken humans commit suicide with guns the size of crumbs just so I couldn't eat them. I was so pissed I ground the corpses under my foot. They had robbed me of my one chance to unfuck this situation.

 

I ran over to master trying to heal her. "No! No, don't do it. You don't have enough energy to even try and it would kill you anyway. I'm done. I can't heal this. No enough energy. In my bedroom drawer is an envelope. Use what's inside to go to Thessaly to see Selene. She will instruct you from now on. You were a fine apprentice and a lovely partner. Amber...I...love...you" she said before slumping over. Master was dead. A woman thousands of years old, eater of humans and great teacher to me and others was dead. I closed her eyes which were frozen in death and retrieved the envelope. I was too grief stricken to hear another car pull up as I made my way out of her back yard and didn't hear someone running up to me. I got tackled and fell to the soft grass. This was it. I was done. Running on fumes. I closed my eyes and cried. "Just get it over with" I whispered. I felt wetness hitting my face. I opened my eyes to see dad sitting on me. A femur blade in his hand raised over my heart.

 

It all made sense now. The staring and silent treatment, even that dream. He knew what I was. He was a member of the Order and his job was to kill our kind. At least it would be someone I knew and not some stranger. He just stared in my eyes crying. "I CAN'T DO IT! I can't kill my baby girl!" he said weeping and lowering the blade. He got off of me and just lowered his head into his hands and wept. "I've known what you were for some time and I tried to do my duty one night a few weeks ago and I couldn't then and can't now!" he said crying. "Daddy!" I said hugging him. He loved me even though he knew I wasn't human any longer. A father's love has no boundaries. A lesson I learned that day. "You can't stay here Amber. They will hunt you and kill you. You must run away from here!" He said gripping my shoulder. His expression changed. "NOOOO!" he yelled seeing a glint from a rooftop. He pushed me aside just as a crack sounded in the air. I saw his body jerk back and lay on the green. The blood stained the grass crimson as he bled out.

 

"DADDY!" I yelled. "Don't...move" he said weakly. He knew the sniper was still looking for me. "Amber, I know you are weak right now. I can sense it. You have to do something for me. I need you to eat me. Use my soul to escape. More...are coming" he said coughing up blood. "No don't make me do it!" I pleaded. "AMBER GRAYSON! YOU WILL DO AS YOU FATHER TELLS YOU TO AND RIGHT NOW YOUR FATHER SAYS TO EAT HIM!" he yelled. "yes daddy" I whispered. I tapped into what was left of my energy and shrank him to 3 inches. I was so weak now I had to crawl to him. I was so low on energy I would die soon. I held him in my hands and cried as I stripped him. I could feel his warm blood on my skin. There he was. My dying naked daddy lying in my palm with a face begging me to eat him. "Quickly before I die and my soul leaves my body" he said. I nodded. "I will always love you no matter what you are" he said weakly. "I love you daddy" I said letting him slip into my mouth.

 

I felt him stop breathing. I had only seconds. I chewed him up faster than I ever chewed anything up before. I tasted his soul on my palate and it tasted like nothing I ever tasted before. If love was a flavor that that was it. I felt his soul empower me. The rush of power made me cum. Master left out a lesson about soul eating. One she left out to probably spare my feelings and to avoid temptation.  You know what's more powerful that a youthful soul? One given to you by a loved one. Dad's soul was like 10 mixed in one. His energy was mine now and it fueled my rage. "The sniper" I said quietly standing back up. I could see him. The bastard was laying on a rooftop a block away. Dumbass was wearing the same white clothes as the others. "You took away my daddy. Burn" I said pointing at him. The surrounding oxygen rich air around him burst into flames. I kept powering up the spell till all you saw was a bright orange orb of hellfire. I knew from chemistry that oxygen burns at a much higher temp when concentrated. With one hand I burned him and the other held him in place with gravity. The whooshing of burning gas drowned out his screams. I released my spells after a very long 15 seconds. What was left on that rooftop was a melted Remington and blackened skeleton.

 

To I turned to leave the backyard and saw a van pull up. The sounds of car doors opening was accompanied by the rhythmic thumping of an approaching helicopter. Master must have been a very bad girl to get this much attention. I dealt with the ones one the ground first. With my new power, I tried something new. I combined spells. "SHRINK PULSE!" I yelled. The shrinking spell plus the spell to locate enemies shot from my body in a blue wave striking the four who had gotten out of the car. Three men and a woman was hit by it and shrank down to 3 inches. They were frightened of course until that chopper got close. They counted on them to put me down. I could see a man with an assault rifle sitting on the edge of the door. The damn thing had rocket bays on each side. A Huey. They sent a fucking Huey after us!

 

"Don't count on them saving you" I told the shrunken people staring at the chopper. I waved my hand and the chopper shrank down to around two inches. It hovered in the air like a hummingbird. Those smiles went poof right there. It delighted me to know that Huey crew must have been a quarter of an inch at most. I thought about capturing them but I was pleasantly surprised to see a Shrike fly out of nowhere and grab the Huey in midair. "Oh that's fucked up. That was a Shrike just now more commonly known as a butcherbird. It kills other birds by slamming it into something sharp and eats the remains. Of course it can't eat that Huey but the crew on the other hand...To be eaten by a bird must be a pathetic way to die. Speaking of dying..." I said coming closer to them. They drew their guns but pointed at their own heads. "Not this time" I said freezing their hands with an ice spell. I was so far gone into revenge I hadn't noticed I was no longer using words to incant spells. My power had grown considerably.

 

I raised my sneaker over one man and slammed it down on him. The cracking of his bones and the growing pool of blood under my foot caused the woman to piss herself. I looked at another one and kicked him so hard he landed in the neighbor's rose bush with a wet thud. The third man chose to ran and abandon the woman who was frozen in fear. I grabbed him up and pointed him at the woman. I wanted her to see this. "Carol help me please!" he screamed. My fingers took ahold of his head and twisted his head. He screamed until his neck snapped. I didn't stop until I had twisted his head a full 180 degrees. This Carol woman was just shaking. I plucked her from the ground and moved her closer to my face. She raised her frozen hands still holding the gun in desperation and apparently pulled the trigger. That was fucking stupid.

 

The misfire damn near blew her hands off. She screamed holy hell and it got worse when I used a fire spell to cauterize the wounds. Why I did that? You'll see. "P-please don't eat me" she said trying not to go into shock. "I have no intention of eating you. I won't have your dirty soul polluting my father's soul inside me" I said. Was it the fact I said I wouldn't eat her or the fact I ate dad's soul made her just stare at me with astonishment I didn't know or care. She had a job ahead of her. "I'm going to let you live just for one purpose. You're going to deliver a message to the Order. Tell them I will be coming for them for the soul eaters will have a new protector. A protector that will kill any who endangers us or the ones we love. We will no longer wait to be hunted. You kill us and not just your lives are forfeit. The lives of family and friends are as well. We will not stop until your existence is wiped from all memory and all who can even say you lived will be no more" I said coldly.

 

"You can't do this! You can't expect us to just let you hunt us! Your kind is evil to use us as food!" she cried. "No more evil than humans eating cows, pigs, and chickens to survive. At least we have a code of conduct. Ever hear of veal or foie graś?*

 

(Author's note: Foie graś...goggle it)

 

"You're letting me go?" she asked me. I sat her back down on the ground. I walked away from her. "Wait! You can't leave me at this size!" she yelled. "Oh yes I can or I can always eat you if your new size is too much a burden" I said. She wisely shook her head. “I suggest you try to get back in that van before sundown. Our town has a stray problem and I'll bet you look tasty to a stray cat" I said. The tiny girl ran to the van and desperately tried to climb into the doorframe. Just watching her jump franticly made me smirk. With a wind spell I pushed myself into air. I flew in the air like a superhero. It was like a dream but seeing black cars surrounding my house told me it was more like a nightmare. You know that song you can never go home again? Well it sucked. I could never see mom or Cameron again. What would they think of me? Would they even know the truth? Would they miss me? My tears were blown dry by a northeastern icy wind.

 

I used the money in the envelope to get the first plane out of JFK heading to Greece. Before we took off there was a news story coming out of my town of Bedford. The reporter spoke of a terrorist cell taken down in the town. Dad was listed as a civilian killed in the crossfire. I was listed as a terrorist and master was a dead terrorist. Good thing I got the tickets and checked in before the news story circulated. It was clever of them to call me a terrorist. This way a watchdog group could drop a dime on me and alert the Order of my whereabouts. Another thing to take care of when I come back.

 

The flight was very long. Good thing I had my iPhone. Of course I turned off location services but the music and the photos I couldn't do without. After all, revenge is useless if you forget the reasons. Dad's soul was still inside me but it was only 20% of what it once was. First thing I wanted to ask Selene was if there was a way to preserve it. I didn't want to burn it all away. It was all I had left of him. Athens was marvelous. I saw as we prepared to land the old mixed with the new and or course the Parthenon. I knew from history class (thanks master) that it was once a glittering and shiny structure of white marble, gold and precious blue stone. Not anymore.  I knew master was far older than even that. She told me she ate one of the constructors there long ago. Now I understand what timeless really meant and the enormity of immortality.

 

I stepped out of the terminal and enjoyed the warm Mediterranean sun on my skin. "Taxi!" I yelled. A nice new car with a taxi sign pulled up. I hopped in. "To the bus terminal please" I said. I relaxed sitting in the back thumbing through what song to play next. I saw the driver drive past the bus terminal. "Hey you missed the turn!" I yelled.  The doors locked. "I should've known something was up. No taxi is this nice. Let me guess. Kidnap the American tourist? Ransom, slave, sex slave?" I asked. "That for boss to decide" he replied in broken English. I laughed and laughed so hard I almost cried. "What so funny?!" he yelled. "You have no idea how fucked up your luck is. Shrink for me" I said. He shrank down to 4 inches. The car began swerving. With just a glance I controlled the movement of the steering wheel.  "Hope you don't mind" I said climbing over the seats. I sat in the front passenger and moved the scared shitless Grecian man out of the front seat and plopped down. He cowered in the passenger seat. "You will come handy later. I bet the trip will be quite long and I'm sure to need a snack. Hopefully I won't contaminate what's left of dad's soul with your slaver ass. Mind if I plug my phone into the radio? I need something to relax to" I asked.

 

He began screaming and begging in Greek. You don't need a translator to guess what he was saying. "Shhh! I won't be able to hear my music. Ah, he we go. Hope you like Fall Out Boy" I said. I sang to the song and couldn't help but scream out the chorus line "We could be immortals!"

 

And so goes Amber Grayson on her journey to become the next fully empowered soul eater and the newest member of The Size Zone.

Chapter End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will see what happens wwhen a young teen boy decides to play with his dad's old NES console. Stay tuned for the next episode titled "Going Retro"