- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

and now back to the show

They spread out like a plague on the city. "I TRIED TO GIVE YOU PEACE AND YOU REWARD ME WITH DEATH! YOU WILL KNOW PEACE IF I HAVE TO CRAM IT DOWN YOU THROATS! I AM A KIND GODDESS AND I CAN BE A CRUEL ONE! WHICH DO YOU SUPPOSE I AM NOW?!" I screamed tears running down my face. My anger burned within me and I needed to let out some steam. I marched down the street and kept walking until I had cleared the vicinity of where my forces were busy killing and downright ravaging the city. "I tried to do this peacefully. There was no need any more for mass killing" I said slamming my foot down on top of a small house. I felt a wet warmth underneath and knew I had crushed the occupants inside. I saw a man flee down an alleyway. I kicked a nearby building with the side of my foot dropping it right on top of him. Another man fled right down the street. I raised my bare foot over him and slowly pressed down. His frantic screams were muffled under my big toe. I could see his brown hair on the sides of my toe. He desperately beat his fists on my giant digit until I pressed my toe down. His head exploded like a grape.

 

I moved again and when I found a large house I felt my stomach growl. I had completely forgotten to eat. I was so engrossed in my plan for world domination I forgot to eat. I ripped the roof off of the house easily. There was a family inside cowering. A man, woman, and young girl looked up at me with fright. I scooped the man up and held him close to my face. "Where I come from, we're taught that they're three types of subordinate people. There's the one who follows orders out of respect, another who does it because they got no choice and suck it up, and then there's the third. The ones who only follow orders when after they're punished. I see now your people are the third" I said coldly. He was begging for his life as I tore his toga off. Within seconds he was nude. He was in his late 20's and he could see that his life was about to end. "NO PLEASE! WE'LŁ WORSHIP YOU! DON'T EAT ME!" he screamed as I shoved him into my mouth. He was salty from sweat and fear. I lowered my head and had his family watch as I swallowed. His wife screamed as she saw the bulge in my throat disappear. His daughter cried.

 

"I don't personally blame you though. Eating you all is a means to an end for me. I'm really hungry and I have to teach your people a painful lesson today" I said picking up the woman. "Please don't do this! At least spare my daughter!" she whimpered. I looked at the tiny girl. She was maybe 5. She was screaming for her mother. "Deal" I said to her. She said nothing as I stripped her of her clothes. I lowered her in feet first and sucked her up to her neck. She waved at her daughter for the last time and sobbed. I slurped her in and swallowed. Husband and wife were in my stomach now. The beating of his fists had stopped. I knew from experience it took at least 3 minutes for them to die in there. It had been barely one. They must have been comforting each other for their final moments. I kept my word and didn't eat the child. She was an orphan now...wait...ah the movement stopped...now she was an orphan. There would be many more before the day was done. I had to remind myself that one of the first improvements I would put in place would be to have them build a bigger better orphanage.

 

I had been so hungry that I had begun to digest them already. I needed more. They weren't hard to find. Not really. Thousands fleeing in the streets causes congestion and considering me digestion. I snapped up people left and right. Their clothes raining down on the lucky ones. Dozens more died under my feet. After eating 5 more I felt full again. I sat right down in the middle of a fleeing crowd. Their bodies crunching under my asscheeks. I let out an embarrassing eep when I felt one lodged in my asshole. I twisted around a little grinding those flattened bodies into mush and clenched my ass. A tiny vibration I felt and then nothing. My rectum killed whoever it was. I relaxed and just listened to screams around me. My feet were sore from crushing and were stained red. Blood covered them right up to my ankles. One of my soldiers passed me. "Hey, tell them that's enough. I think they got my point across" I said to him. "Y...yes ma'am" he said trotting off.

 

After an hour or so the screams died down. "How goes it?" I asked my general. "The troops have stopped the decimation. Each one has fulfilled their death quota" he replied. "So about 9000 or so huh? More than I wanted but it was necessary. Tell them to collect the dead and burn them in bonfires. I don't need diseases to break out" I ordered. By nightfall, the city was lit with the light of burning dead. I reclined against a neighborhood that barely distributed my weight. My soldiers washed the blood and guts off my feet. Another yanked the corpse out of my asshole. No way was I going to touch that. After they were done I got up to walk to the makeshift camp in the center of the city.

 

"Anyone got something good to drink?" I asked them. They gave me a couple barrels of wine. The way they looked at me. It was a mix of respect and fear. "Was all this necessary? I don't like the Janus but look at those fires man" a drunk young solder asked his friend. "Shut up stupid! She's right behind you!" his friend whispered. I gently picked him up without a word and walked off. The solder was scared shitless as I walked through the silent city. I sat down and crossed my legs. I took a sip of wine and brought him up to my face. He was young, around 17, and was fairly cute. His tanned skin was blemish free so I knew he was never in any battle before. This was his first fight and it was to kill civilians.

 

His tiny body shook in my palm. I sat him down on my thigh. "What's your name?" I asked him. "Felix my beautiful Goddess" he said. "Pfft...using flattery I see. Relax Felix I won't kill you" I said taking a swig of wine. He breathed a sigh of relief. "You asked was all this death today necessary. Tell me Felix. How many have died in your wars with the Janus?" I asked. He thought for a second. "Thousands, tens of thousands" he replied. "You can probably say the same with them right?" I asked. He nodded. "So the real question is what is the price for peace? Normally that's a philosophical one but not tonight. The price was 9000 lives give or take 50. I'm not a bloodthirsty Goddess Felix. Now don't get me wrong I love eating people and using them as sex toys but I don’t like killing without purpose. Earlier today I saw a young girl looking at me wondering why I ate her parents. A dark part of me wanted to eat her too. I was famished at the time. I chose not to. Do you know why? Because she was young enough that her future hadn't been set yet. She and like many others will guide the future I will set for all of you; Delainains or Janus'"

 

"I don't like being questioned tiny man but you're young and I can see why this day can trouble you. As you get older, you will learn that sometimes the road to the greater good can take you to dark places" I said to him. "I...see. I beg forgiveness for my impertinence" he said. "Now that's settled, take off your clothes. I want to suck your tiny dick" I said grinning. The tiny teen gulped and shed his armor and clothes. I picked him up and laid back. I dropped him onto my lips. It took no encouragement for him to start fucking my mouth. I sighed and relaxed as a tiny manboy was getting his rocks off. He sped up faster and faster. "My Goddess....this feels so good" he moaned. I rubbed his little back with my finger. I playfully pinched his ass and suddenly sucked fast and hard and he came. "Ah! I'm cumming! Goddess thank you so much for letting someone so lowly cum in such a divine mouth!" he cried spilling his puny seed on my tongue.

 

I picked him up. He was limp and panting. "I'm not done with you yet" I said licking that cute face. I lowered him to my crotch. "Fuck your Goddess" I told him. Good thing he was young. He was back in action within a minute. He gripped my pussy folds as leverage as he fucked that itty bitty prick of his in my cunt. I really couldn't feel much seeing he was so small but just knowing a cute tiny guy was fucking me out of divine worship was a big turn on. I was getting wet. So wet that his body glistened in the moonlight. I had to cum. The tension was too much for me to take. I shoved him in feet first. I held on to his torso with my fingers as I pushed and pulled him out of me. You'd have to be deaf not to hear my moaning and the squelching in the air. I could hear him gasp for air each time his head popped out of my wet cavern of pleasure. "Oh god! Oh god! You feel so good inside me! I love this! I love your body inside me! It was like you were born to be used for my pussy! Oh fuck! I'M CUMMING!" I screamed. My juices squirted out of me. If it wasn't for me holding him in place he would've been shot out of me like a cork. His body tensed and shuttered. He was cumming too. My walls and my warm fluids rushing past him were too much for his tiny young body. I would've came again just thinking that this tiny teen had actually came in my pussy.

 

He lay on the cobblestone street panting and dripping sticky wet. I picked him up again. I saw fear on his face mixed with some arousal. "That was very nice" I said kissing him. I carried him back to his friends. We were gone for only a half hour so they were still there drinking. "...oh my god" one man muttered seeing the still naked Felix soaked be placed on the ground. "I enjoyed our conversation Felix. Goodnight" I said walking off. I could hear them talking. "We honestly didn't expect to see you alive kid" one man said. "Yeah we thought you'd be a stain under her foot or in her belly. Fuck man you smell weird!" another said. "Is that what I think it is?" another asked. ...yeah. The Goddess spoke to me about things and she decided...she decided that I was good enough for her...sexually" Felix muttered. The men laughed. "Was it good?" a man asked. "I came in her" Felix said embarrassed. "Lucky shit! If I had the chance I'd be all over her! Fucking that giant pussy, locking her sexy feet, he'll I'd even let her play with me in her mouth just some had the chance to cum in it" a man said. "She might swallow your horny ass" his friend said. "Hmmm...maybe but it's a nice way to go right?" he asked his friends.  His friends left him hanging. 

 

I found a nice quiet corner of the city and lay down. I was exhausted. I fell asleep fairly quickly. I woke up that morning. I stumbled around and yawned. I needed to pee. I found a building that I had partially destroyed yesterday and squatted over it. The bodies of the occupants were still in there. I was pissed. The army had missed them. I did not need things like this to cause diseases. God knows if I might catch something. I picked the bodies up and pissed. Their home was small to the point that my urine had filled the upstairs and was running down the stairs. By the time I was done I had utterly flooded it. Your home destroyed by a giantess taking a morning piss. How's that for fucked up? I walked to where the still burning heaps of the dead were. I dropped the bodies into it like one would drop kindling.

 

I was sure as shit that this day would be different and I was. By noon a crowd had gathered in the center of the city again. This time by sword point. "I did not enjoy what happened to your people yesterday. Okay...maybe some...but that wasn't necessary if you had it in your heart to obey me.  This will a new era for all. As you known now there will only one nation and one people ruled by me. This will end wars and bring universal order. I will appoint 10 people to form a council; 5 from each side. This council will be tasked with the day to day operations of the new nation. The first order of business will be to search out any insurgents who wish not to obey my rule. Those who turn them in will be rewarded. Those found guilty will be excited as well as their families. Secondly, the workforce will be divided into 4 segments; military, agricultural, mining, and commerce. And third, rebuilding and education. You all will rebuild what's been destroyed. I will teach you about hospitals and real medicine. Social security. Intercity infrastructure. Plumbing. As for education...well not too much will change with that except for one thing. All will learn to worship me with unconditional love. I don't wish to rule through fear but for now that will be a necessity with many. I will give you the rest of the day to decide who will be the council" I told them.

 

There were no cries or yelling. A lot of talk for sure but I saw that for a decent amount of people there my edict appealed to them. Raylen mentioned once that many had relatives in both cities. Wars and border disputes had separated them. A lucky few had found their relatives when I had brought this city to heel.  I sat on top of the hill the rest of the day watching the people. As I ate tiny loaves of bread and drank wine for a midday snack I saw some look up at me with watchful eyes wondering if I would snap and wipe them all out. By the evening I descended onto the city again. I walked through it tiptoeing around to see the beginning of the cleanup. "My Goddess, they have decided on a council" a messenger said to me. He led me to the castle where the 10 chosen were.

 

10 men and women stood before me. Half of them scared. I sat down and encircled my legs around them. That unnerved them. The men stole glances of my naked pussy. "As of now, the first council of the nation of Bakersfield comes to order. Your Goddess Penny presides" I said formally. No one said anything. "Okay, I guess I'll go first. Who has military background?" I asked. Two men raised hands. "You two will serve as generals of the north and east. Your first jobs will be to bring the surrounding towns into the fold. I’m pretty sure some army remnants are out there. Tell them fighting me is useless. The time for mass bloodshed is over. Now who has experience in running a business?" I asked. Two more raised their hands. "This is working out better than I hoped. You will regulate taxes and wages and you will regulate trade and banking" I told them.

 

"Okay what's next? Ah...any engineers here. Anybody who built shit really. Okay you three. One will supervise reconstruction. Another will look into roads. And you...well I need to get with you personally. I need to teach you about real plumbing. That leaves education and law. I will choose you to teach education lady. I will give you allowed subjects including some of my own. You two will codify my laws. Any questions?" I asked. One brave man raised his shanking hand. "Goddess, what laws will you make?" he asked. "Good question. No rape or murder, theft is prohibited. Let’s see, my word is law obviously. I won't tolerate old grudges. That's over. You know the usual stuff. Oh...every 7th day you will worship me. You will praise me for giving you better lives and will pleasure me sexually. At the end of every month you will offer up a sacrifice. One from each city. Someone once asked me if I wanted sacrifices. At the time I didn't but that was before I realized how pleasurable it is to eat you" I said grinning. I was getting off on that look they gave me. I bet that man was sorry he ever raised his hand.

 

"Now that the preliminaries are done, you may go. Tomorrow is a busy day and I haven't eaten someone all day" I said. I opened my legs to let them out. I walked a few blocks over to where my army was staying. They had acquired some housing around the castle. "Where's Felix?" I said tapping the door. A man came out and pointed to a house nearby. "Felix! Come on out!" I said tapping the door. "Y-yes Goddess?" he said nervous. "Felix, where's that man who was boasting about what he would do to me?" I asked smiling. "Y-you actually heard that?! He's inside. Want me to get him?" he asked. I nodded. A minute later he was pushing the man out of the door and slamming it behind him. "You asked for me?" he asked worried. "Yes, I overheard what you'd do to my body. Would you like to try or all you all talk?" I asked. "Yes ma'am!" he said enthusiastically.

 

I carried him to the hill. I sat down and laid back. "Go for it. I believe you said you'd lick my feet?" I said. This middle aged man ran to my right foot. He shucked off his clothes and began to hump my sole. It ticked me his tiny cock moving up and down my sole. He moaned and I felt a wetness. "You can't be done already?" I said. He grinned and climbed on top of my foot. He began licking my toenail. "That's better but don't tire yourself out on my foot. I want you to visit every pleasure center of my body" I said. He walked up my leg and climbed down to where my pussy is. He started fucking it with his little dick and moaning. "You like that you little pervert? Fucking your Goddess?" I asked getting wet. "Yes, your cunt is the greatest in the world. It's an honor to fuck it" he said gasping. He came again. I couldn't feel it but him tensing up and moaning was a sign.

 

I picked him up and dropped him on my left nipple. He wrapped his legs around it and squeezed. This time I was the one moaning. My nips were always sensitive when I was horny. He bent down and began chewing on a nipple as big as his head. I came. "You think you accomplished something huh? Climb onto my chin. I want you to jerk off into my mouth" I said. The man climbed onto my chin. I opened my cavernous mouth. I saw him stroking his cock getting it hard again. He was older so I knew it might take a moment. He only needed a moment. He was so horny he was hard and jacking away within a minute. I had to stifle a laugh as this 3 inch man was jerking his cock for his Goddess. After about 3 minutes he was cumming. "Here it comes Goddess! I'm going to shoot my seed into your beautiful mouth! AHHH!" he yelled. Spurt after spurt shot into my mouth. The first shot hit the roof of my mouth and the rest landed on my tongue. Gravity let it slide down into my throat. "Now for your final pleasure. You said you'd be fine being eaten if you could jerk off before I swallowed right?" I asked. "I-I was only joking!" he said.

 

"Listen carefully. I am going to eat you. This way it would be less...traumatic for you" I said. He paused. "If...that's what will happen then yes. Please let me cum while I'm in your mouth before you eat me" he said. I kissed his face. "My brave soldier" I said. I sat up and dropped him into my mouth. I sucked away his natural flavor. And let him lie on my tongue. I felt him moving slightly. Tiny moans vibrated my teeth. I waited. I knew this would take a while. He had cum 3 times already. I had him in my mouth for a good 5 minutes. It wasn't just the idea of him masturbating in my mouth. The idea of him sharing the same breath as me was hot as fuck. My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar taste of semen. I titled my head back. "No...NO! WAIT PLEASE! NOT YET! *gulp*

 

He was probably still cumming as he landed in my stomach. He didn't last long in there. I had eaten just the bare essentials today. 5 minutes later and he was just calories. I walked back to where Felix was. "Your friend won't be coming back. You’re in charge of his regiment" I said to him. He nodded. "Where's Merix?" I heard a voice ask in the house. "He...got what he wanted. All of it" Felix said. I decided that it was better to sleep in my ship tonight. I was uncomfortable sleeping on tiny buildings and streets. It took a few hours to get back to it but it was worth it. Delania was sleeping peacefully. The peace that cost a lot of lives. I showered off the sweat and dirt. God that felt good. I bet the people would appreciate it as well. Nobody likes a smelly Goddess. I glanced at the console to make sure the shop was fine since I was gone. "Time till repairs to secondary comm array is complete: 3 days 8 hours 17 minutes" the readout said. I began thinking about what will happen if I sent off that distress call. Sure it would take two years but what then? Back to the army? Flying through space and taking orders? Was that what I still wanted for myself? That's what I thought about as I laid my head on my pillow and drifted off to sleep.

 

The next day the city outside was celebrating. They heard about my edict. I decided to dress for the occasion. Nothing fancy mind you seeing I didn't have much in clothes but my casual dress was good enough. I walked barefoot. It was more comfortable anyway. The people cheered as I stepped into the city. In just 5 days they went from cowering before me to adulation. Children played in the streets. Men drank and sang songs. Women danced on a stage. It was like a great weight was lifted off of them. A woman waved for my attention. "Yes?" I asked. "Goddess. There are many who wish to thank you for this miracle personally" she said. "That's fine. They can come forward" I said. The woman ushered in a throng of pregnant women. "They want to be anointed in you holy juices to guarantee a healthy delivery" she said blushing. Wow. Wasn't expecting that. Shit I was blushing. "You mean now?" I whispered. She nodded. Okay...

 

So here I was sitting down with about 30 or so expectant mothers wanting to be smeared with my pussy juice. I pulled my dress to the side. I wasn't wearing panties. Guess me blushing was stupid. I began to finer myself right there. Panting and gasping for all to see until I was wet. "C-come forward" I said.  I took my finger and smeared the first woman's belly with my juices. One by one I did this. They look so elated with their bellies glistening with the juices of their Goddess. "Can someone get me some of that perun juice? Something tells me I'm gonna need it" I told the crowd. Some guys hooked me up with that excellent caffeine laden juice. "Oh yeah that's the stuff" I said taking a swig. My stomach was growling. "You guys got food at this thing right?" I asked. "Of course Goddess! This is a celebration for the wonderful plan you have for us! Guys! Let's get our Goddess some food!" an older man yelled to his friends. A squad of men began gathering food from the tables while others went to nearby stores and loaded carts with meats, bread, and fruits.

 

I lay down on my side as they fed me. I would open my mouth and let them throw food in. It soon became a kind of worship to them. A person would grab an apple or loaf of bread or something or other and toss it into my mouth. I had to be patient eating this way. You didn't get full very fast doing this. I have to admit. I was tempted just to move my head forward at the right moment and devour whoever was feeding me at the moment. I almost did. I decided against it when kids got involved. I did find it cute when they would throw food in my mouth and giggle.  After a very long lunch I was sated enough. It was a safe bet they weren't celebrating like this in the other city. Fuck 'em. All I needed from those people was adherence to my law. "Goddess, why are you so big?" a tiny young voice asked. I glanced down to see a girl around 5.

 

She was so adorable with her little white toga and those tiny sandals. She had just a tuft of brown hair. She wasn't a full inch tall. "Please forgive her for disturbing you Goddess" her mother said bowing. "It's fine. Tiny one, would you like to know more about me?" I asked her. She nodded. "Okay then" I said stroking her head. The other kids saw me giving her attention and came over to me. It was cute that they were jealous of her attention. I waited till all the kids nearby had gathered. A good 50 or more kids where gathered near my feet literally. "Now that everybody's here I will tell you the story about Goddess Penny. Where I come from we're all this size. I come from up there" I said pointing to the sky. There were ohhs and awes from the crowd. Up there we are fighting a war with evil ones called the Krenin. We travel the heavens in ships a hundred times bigger than this city and I'm one of those that lived on one. One day a...God asked Goddess Penny to find metal to build more ships to fight evil ones. She hopes it will cause the gods to grant her favor. Goddess Penny landed on your world and found what she was looking for but saw much suffering. That was when she decided to help the people. The people of Delania saw that she was a being who deserved worship and asked her to beat the bad Janus."

 

"Goddess Penny couldn't refuse such a request from those who loved and worshiped her so she set off to end not just the wars of the Janus but all war. She knew that only her rule would save the people. The bad Janus didn't see it this way and tried to kill Goddess Penny with a bomb. It didn't work but someone she liked died because of it. She....she was sad and decided that a punishment needed to be dealt out. You know how you parents punish you when you're bad and they say that they do it because they love you? It was like that. They were punished out of love. I needed them to understand what they did was very wrong and what it meant to try that again" I said. I noticed adults had gathered around too. "Is that why you eat people? Because they were bad?" a young boy asked. "That’s part of it" I replied telling a half truth. "So you'd eat anyone who's bad?" he asked. "Yes..." I replied. He jumped up and down like he wanted me to pick him up. I did.

 

I raised him close to my face. He was around 7 years old and had the cutest...oh god...what happened to his face?! "Can you eat my daddy? He drinks and beats me and my mommy" he whispered. I gasped. I was so heartbroken seeing those bruises and then hear his request. Tears fell from my eyes. "Ohh....Tanis mad the Goddess cry" a girl said below. "Show me you house" I said raising him to my shoulder. He pointed to a house 3 blocks over. "Tonight have you mother stay in your room and don't come out no matter what" I whispered. I kissed his face as I sat him down. "No fair I want a kiss!" a boy cried out. "Now now. All of you will either a hug or kiss" I said chuckling. A swarm of tiny kids rushed me. "One at a time! One at a time!" I yelled. I feel backward and luckily I didn't crush anyone. Those tiny brats started climbing all over me! They jumped up and down on my belly like it was a trampoline. "Muah! Next!" I yelled picking up a child and kissing it and setting it on the street. Each one got a kiss from their Goddess. The older boys got licked. One sneaky 14 year old boy held onto my lips and kissed longer. The tiny pervert had a boner. I didn't put him down. I reached under my dress and shoved him up my cunt. "Puberty can get you into trouble kid" I whispered. His struggling sent shivers up my spine.  "I'll be right back" I told the crowd. I ducked down a few alleys away and pulled the teen out of my pussy. "Had enough?" I asked. He nodded. "Too bad. Remember my story. I eat those who need punishment" I said ripping off his soaked clothes and dripping him into my mouth. I gulped him down. Hmm...this was definitely more efficient than eating a crumb at a time.

 

I really couldn't remember an earlier time I was this happy. I came back to the celebration. They had music playing. You'd be surprised how beautiful instruments the size of a sesame seed could play music. They even asked me to sing. I sang an old classical earth song by some woman by the name of Madonna. "You must be my lucky star. Star bright! Starlight! First star I see tonight!" I sang. Now I wasn't the best singer but they actually liked it. No, it wasn't to suck up to me. They were applauding! As the day turned to night it was time to get drunk off our asses. "If you like that music you need to hear the real thing. Come on! Bring the party to my ship!" I said blotto. So a few hundred or so men and women stepped into my ship like it was holy ground. I pulled up my music playlist from the computer. My friends make fun of me because I like classical music. Ehhh...those guys wouldn't know good music if it bit them on the ass.

 

"Ha! This will work!" I said playing "Another one Bites the Dust". It took a minute for everyone to get into the groove but they did. After a while they danced and sang to the tune. These little guys couldn't hold their liquor and soon they were just fucking everywhere. The music thumped over the speakers as I decided to get into the action. I plucked one man up and started sucking him off. A man wandered over and began fucking my pussy. Soon dozens were using my giant body for pleasure. Licking my feet, fucking my pussy, ravaging my nipples, shit one of them was fucking my belly button. I sucked them off and dropped them onto the floor as soon after they had came. I must have done this over and over dozens of times because my mouth was actually sticky with cum. Jesus...I mean...Jesus that must have been a lot. I'm not a lesbian (I'm not including that one time in the academy) but there were pretty girls that caught my eye. Now a few of them was bi. I know this because a couple were licking my pussy or grinding their cunts on my nipples.

 

One came and I picked her up. I found myself licking off her cum. "Please more Goddess!" she cried. I sucked her tiny pussy and held her right on my lips. Her legs kicked and her cute tiny toes curled with her orgasm. I tasted a sweet flavor enter my mouth. It made my mouth water. Without warning I opened my mouth and let her slip in. I sucked on her like she was sweet candy. The horny girl was rubbing her body along my tongue. I was turned on I shoved the man who was fucking me at the time into my pussy. I scooped up more and shoved them in until my pussy was packed with tiny people. I fingered myself while sucking on the girl. There were so many of them in there each one gave their own struggle. I felt hands trying to grab my fingers. With a shout I came just as the girl did the same. That delicious flavor was incredible. She stopped moving. Understandable seeing how she came 3 times. I let her tired tasty body slide down my throat. I reached into my cunt and pulled out the ones I'd shoved in there. 4 in all and each one dead. Either they suffocated or drowned. One by one I dropped into my mouth and swallowed. I didn't care they were coated in my juices. I did care they were dead though.

 

I like using them for pleasure. I like eating them. I don't like them dying just for loving me at the wrong time. Those still awake were oblivious fucking their partners. If I was going to be a Goddess to them I needed to stop acting like a spoilt kid...starting tomorrow. What is it about drinking and food? I had eaten 5 people and was still hungry. I didn't take any THC enhanced supplements. Hmmm....strange. I got up and walked to my bunk. I found two men and women sleeping it off in it. I put them on the floor. "Well...just two more" I said dropping a man and woman into my mouth. I swallowed their passed out bodies easily.   "Yummy..." I said drifting off to sleep.

 

It was well past noon before I woke up. I stood up and went to the bathroom. Incredibly enough a man was pissing into the toilet. He had somehow ended up on the sink. "Excuse me" I said licking him up and putting him outside. "Can't even tinkle in peace" I said nursing a hangover. I showered off the sweat and dried cum and got dressed. I needed to check on the other city. My shuttle stank. Thank god for self-cleaning nanosystems. Just about everyone was gone except for a few still asleep. I had to poke a prod them awake. "Good back home little ones" I said smiling. Something was bugging me. Well two things really. Why did I crave to eat these people so much? It was getting worse by the day. At this rate I would eat anyone I found. Even young children. Their tiny bodies falling down my throat. The way they would wriggle in my....oh god Penny get a grip! Calm down. You're not like that. Think of Raylen. Would you eat him...?

 

I thought this mantra to center myself. Now I was calmer I focused on something else. I knew I was forgetting something. Aw damn! I forgot about that kid's dad! I ran out of the ship and made my way to the city. Everyone greeted me like normal but I had no time to waste on them. That kid told me his dad was the worst when he drank and half the fucking town was wasted yesterday. When I got to his home my heart sank. Three small men dressed in black togas stood in front of it. I remember the old man told me their police force looked like this. "What happened here?!" I yelled. "Goddess...there was a murder here last night. Reports say the man who lives here came home drunk and beat up his wife. The son intervened and was hit. He...he cracked his skull on the kitchen table. He's dead" the officer said. My hands were shaking. I saw them move a cart with a sheet on it. My shaking hands pulled the sheet off. "NOOOOO!" I screamed. It was Tanis. The boy who begged me to eat his dad. "Where is he? WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" I screamed. The officer scared shitless directed me to the station. I held the dead boy in my hand as I stormed off to the station.

 

I rolled the roof of the building. "WHERE IS HE?! WHERE IS THE FUCK WHO KILLED THIS POOR CHILD?! I screamed lowering my palm with Tanis in it. Everyone backed away from a man in chains. "You..." I said yanking him from his seat. I walked to the center of town. People knew something was up. My voice and my body language told them I was pissed. They wanted to know why. "This man here killed his child. One that begged me to end his father's life so he could live a life free of pain and torment. I...I was negligent of my duties. I broke a promise and there was a price. I...forgive me. Forgive your Goddess. He broke a law and worse yet killed one I cared for" I said choking back tears. The man pissed himself in my grasp. I sat him down on my knee and placed Tanis on the street. "Please don't eat me!" he begged. "No I'm not eating you. I refuse to have someone so horrible become a part of me. Were these the hands you used to beat your family with?" I said grabbing them with my fingers. I squeezed hard and felt the tiny bones on his hands just pulverize. He screamed. "P...please have mercy!" he cried. "Did they beg you like that? With tears in their eyes as you mercilessly beat them? Was this the cock that sired a don whom you didn't deserve?" I said gripping it. "...no. NO PLEASE! AHHHGH!" he screamed as I tore his member right off.

 

He sobbed and a heard a few in the crowd puke. My hands were shaking and my heart pounded. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry" he said pitifully. "SAY IT TO HIM!" I screamed pointing to Tanis. The man limped over to his dead son. "....I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" he spoke. I finally saw in his eyes not fear but true remorse and regret. It was time to end it. I raised my foot over him and he looked up. I put it right down on him and he died. I picked the dead boy up and held him in my hands. The tears I fought back came bursting out. I sobbed like a child. People looked at me with pity. Pity for a Goddess that killed someone so coldly it scared them including herself. The people saw that day that even I can make mistakes and not only that, I cried. It must be surreal to see your divine being sob like a child in the face of losing one they cared about.   No one said a word to me for the rest of the day.

 

It was evening. I had stopped crying long ago and just stared at the stars. "Goddess...the body. We should take care of it yes?" an officer asked. "Y-yes. You're right. The mother should have say in that. Where is she?" I asked. He directed me to the hospital (or equivalent of). I carried that cold boy like it was a piece of my broken heart there. "I need to speak with his mother" I said talking on the door. They wheeled the woman out. She was badly bruised. She saw who I was carrying and began crying. "He begged me to kill your husband. He...I'm sorry. I should have been there. I..." I said starting to cry. The woman got out of her wheelchair and touched my hand. I looked at her. "I know. You should have been there but your weren't. We worship you Goddess because you did so many great things in just days but you can't save everyone. I neither hate you nor love you. My son is dead. My husband is dead. I'm alone now.  I've seen your power first hand and I’ve seen no miracles like giving us rain or raising the dead. You're a Goddess alright. The Goddess of Death" she said quietly.

 

That word Goddess. I liked that word on any other day but it was like pain in my ears and ashes in her mouth. I gave her her son. "How did my husband die?" she asked wheeling away. "I tortured him and crushed him out of existence" I said. She stopped her chair. "Good" she said wheeling away again. I went to Raylen's home. I tapped his window. "Penny?" He said rubbing his eyes. It was late. "Did I wake you?" I asked. "It's okay. Are you still sad?" he asked. "Oh you heard about that?" I asked. He nodded.   "Raylen, am I a good person?" I asked. "I don't think you're bad. You can be scary sometimes when you're mad" he said. "Like today?" I asked. "Mommy told me you were mad because a boy died. She said your hurt his dad very bad" he said. "That boy asked me to eat his daddy. I...I forgot to. He died because I forgot" I said tearing up. "I told mommy once when the teacher yelled at me because I made mistakes. She told me nobody’s perfect. Does that mean you're not perfect?" he asked. "I think it does" I said smiling. As I did his words struck my heart. This tiny child. This child no bigger than my pinkie made me realize that even if I was their Goddess who had power and dominion over them, the good things I did for them far outweighed the mistakes I made or will make. That's what mistakes are. Unintentional consequences to our actions that we don't like. I'm not a Goddess of Death or Life for that matter.

 

I...simply...am. It was like a weight was lifted off of my heart. I started crying. "Penny?" Raylen asked worried. "Come here cutie bug" I said lifting him out of the window. I hugged him to my wet cheek. "Ah! You're getting me wet!" Raylen said laughing. "I love you very much Raylen. So tiny and young but with a big heart. I gotta keep my eye on you. Bet you'll be just perfect for me in 7 or 8 years" I said kissing him. "What's that mean?" he asked. "You'll find out then" I said. It dawned on me what I just said. 7 or 8 years? I would be gone then most likely. Did I want to stay? "Can I ask you for something?" he asked. "Of course sweetie" I asked curious of what he wanted. "Can I see your house? All the adults were talking about it today. They said it’s full of wonderful things and music that plays out of thin air" he said. "They say anything else?" I asked wondering if the giant orgy was the hot topic. "They whispered a lot. Nobody will tell me what though" he said. "Okay, we can make it a sleepover. Tell your mom we're going so she won't worry" I said putting him back in his room. He ran off and a few minutes later appeared at the front door of his home. His mother waved at us. "I promise he'll be okay" I told the mother. She smiled but I could see it was a forced one.

 

I stepped into the ship and sat him down on the floor. "Wow!" he said looking around. I ducked into the bathroom to change into something less revealing. Well in this case that meant panties. "What do you think?" I said waving my hand. "This is how you came here?" he asked. "Yep" I replied. "It's so cool! I don't hear music though" he said disappointed. "Computer, playlist number 7" I said. The air filled with the sound of Nirvana. Raylen was adorable as he quickly looked around to see who was playing the music. "I don't see anyone playing" he said. "No one is. It's a recording. A very old one" I said. "Recording?" he asked confused. "It's hard to explain" I said. My stomach growled. I hadn't eaten all day. I pulled out an MRE and began eating. The taste was bad as usual. "You okay?" he asked seeing my frown. "These taste bad. Not filling either but they have the necessary calories I need" I said gulping the preserved foodstuffs down.

 

"Let's play some games!" I said pulling out the portable recreation board. It was a standard holo-platform that displayed whatever game I wanted to play. "Ehh...what to play that's easy for you. Nuclear War? Nope. Dimensional Chess. Too long to learn. Ah! Checkers! That won't take too long to learn" I said selecting the game. The holo-generator created solid light checkers and grid for the board. After ten minutes of teaching him the game he was set. I pushed my checker first. He followed up by shoving a checker forward. I chuckled at watching a tiny boy pushing a game piece bigger than he was.  Eventually it came time to jump a piece. "Uh I need help" he said. "Nope no help" I said. "But I can't lift this!" he said whining. "Oh, that what you meant. Where to?" I asked. He pointed three places. Little squirt was actually good. I had to put on my game face.

 

"I don't believe it. You actually beat me..." I said stunned. He was so happy he was dancing on a checker. "You think you're hot stuff huh. Come here!" I said plucking him up. I began tickling him with my finger. He was hysterical when I raked my nails up and down those cute bare feet. He was close to my face and I smelled him. "Whew! You need a bath. You're all sweaty like a stinky sweat ball" I said. "I don't wanna bath!" he whined. "Too bad" I said carrying him to the bathroom. I used the sink since it was easier. I filled it up with warm water. I took off his clothes and the cute bugger blushed. He hesitated in my palm so I titled it and he fell in. He bobbed to the surface spitting water. "That was mean!" he said. "You wouldn't go in. Besides you got this big thing of water all to you" I said. It was true. To him it was bigger than even the richest man's bathhouse.

 

He got over it quick and began paddling around like it was a pool. "Alright time to soap up" I said tearing off a chuck of soap. I held him firm but gentle enough to lather him up until he was just a ball of suds. I gently lowered him back into the water to rinse off. I picked him up and gently blew on him to dry. "Here use this" I said tearing off something for him to wear. No way was he going to put those smelly clothes back on. "What's this? It's soft" he said. "It's called toilet paper" I said. Next thing on my agenda was introduce to them toilet paper. I picked him up and brought him real close to my face. "You smell much better" I said. "I smell like flowers" he said. My mouth watered. My hands shook. I was sweating. I...I wanted to eat him. "Penny?" he asked seeing something wrong. "Raylen. This was fun but I think I should take you back home" I said. "Why?!" he yelled upset. "I don't feel well. You shouldn't be around me" I said getting worse.

 

"Did I do something bad? You don't feel well because of me?" he asked starting to cry. "Oh honey! It's not you!" I said about to hug him (and he did put out his arms for it) but decided to put him down. "Then why won't you hug me like last time?" he asked. I lowered my head. This kid was good at reading people. Better than many adults. "I...I can't right now" I stammered. "You still love me right?" he asked. That wasn't fair Raylen. "I love you very much and that's why I can't hug you" I said tears falling down my cheeks. "I don't understand" he said crying. "I want to eat you" I whispered. "Huh?" he said surprised. "Something's wrong with me. I love you so much but right now every part of me wants to eat you. I want to so much it's actually hurting me" I yelled crying. I felt a tapping on my big toe. I opened my eyes and saw him reaching for me to pick him up. "Did you just hear what I said?!" I yelled. "I heard" he said still wanting me to pick him up. Part of me snapped and I snatched him from the floor.

 

God he looked so delicious! My mouth opened up for him. Saliva dripped from my mouth. I lowered him into it. "I love you" he said. "NOOOOOOO!" I screamed. My shaking hand put him on my ship console. I sat there sobbing. I felt him cozy up to my finger. "I knew you wouldn’t eat me" he said. "Why's that?" I asked. "Because you love me" he said grinning. "Sneaky little thing aren't you" I said stroking his head. I don't deserve someone like Raylen. Someone who only sees the good in me. I wasn't a parent but I can see why they say that their kids are the best part of themselves. "Will you stay out of trouble while I shower?" I asked. He smiled a toothy grin. I showered and let the water wash away the pain and self-loathing of today.

 

I returned and found him tapping things with his hands and feet. "Disengage lockdown to fire primary weapons" the computer said. "Jesus! Raylen don't touch that!" I yelled. He scooted away from the touchpad. "What was it?" he asked. "A weapon. If I hadn't locked it down when I first got here you'd have discharged the plasma cannons" I said. He looked clueless. "You'd blown up half your city and killed about 20,000 people" I said sternly. His face went pale. "Sorry. I was trying to find the music people" he said quietly.  I pulled up the playlist again and played some Phil Collins. "What's that do? Is that a weapon too?" he asked pointing to a pad to the far left. "No, that a scanner, that's harmless" I said. "Can I see it?" he asked. "Sure. Actually let's have some fun. Stand over there" I told him. He walked to the scanner pad and stood on it.

 

"This tells me what things are made of. Wanna see what you're made of Raylen?" I asked. He grinned. "Computer, scan sample" I said. It beeped for a few seconds. "Scan complete. 59% oxygen. 18% carbon. 7% hydrogen. 2% calcium. 1% mythrilite. 15 other trace elements" it's said. "Well that's what you're....wait. Computer rescan!" I said. It gave me the same results. My god. Their bodies contain mythrilite! Oh god. The army wants any mythrilite found! If they discover these people carry it in their bodies...oh Jesus. They'll kill them all to get it. Every last one. Wait...I ate some of them. Is it in me too? I took a knife and cut my finger. "Penny you're bleeding!" Raylen yelled. "It's okay honey" I said to him. I scooted him off the scanner and dropped my blood onto it. I had the computer scan it. It came back positive. Wait, was that the reason I felt so bad? "Computer, run search on mythrilite poisoning" I said. "Results found. Mythrilite in rarefied form can cause euphoria if ingested. Continued doses can build up in the body and can cause impairment of cognitive functions and alter brain chemistry.  This can lead to chemical dependency."

 

"Warning. Ingestion of mythrilite knowingly is a Class V felony. If mythrilite is found you must report it to the army supply corps" it said. I felt marginally better. At least I wasn't losing my mind. I wasn't becoming a psycho. I was addicted. I was literally addicted to eating them. Not out of a power trip or sexual pleasure. My brain craved the addictive minerals in their bodies. "What's this?" Raylen asked. I glanced over to what he was pointing to. It was the repair program. It said there was just a day and change left before it could send a distress call. If it did I would be fucked and these people would be super fucked. All these people. They would be pulped literally for what they had inside themselves. Even Raylen....

 

"No! I won't allow it!" I yelled. "Penny? Penny where are you going?!" Raylen yelled seeing me pick up my rifle and step outside. I aimed it at the comm array. "I'll be stuck here forever but at least they will be okay" I muttered as I pulled the trigger. The red beam hit the comm and a shower of sparks and smoke spewed out from it. I stepped back into the ship. "What was that sound! Your house shook!" he said. "That's the sound of me giving up an old life for a new one. It's been a tough day. Let's get some sleep. Come here" I said picking him up. I took him to bed with me. He snugged into a crease in my bed sheet next to me. "You won't eat me in my sleep will you?" he asked. "No, you'd probably give me indigestion" I said snickering. He chuckled. I didn't know what my future held. I didn't know if they would send a ship to look for me. All I knew now was I had a new purpose and they needed a Goddess. Hopefully one that would make the world a better place.

 

Throughout our lives we seek out our dreams and try to better ourselves to reach them. What if a dream seeked us out? What if there was a dream looking for us just to show us how good we are as we are now? This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

Chapter End Notes:

And that concludes season 1. Stay tuned for our season premiere where we revisit a fan favorite episode in an episode called "The Apprentice: Homecoming"