- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Since its the season finale I decided to make this episode a big one. Enjoy!

Meet Penny Bakersfield. A 21 year old woman who feels her career has stalled. She doesn't know why she keeps getting passed over for promotions but maybe starting today things might be different for her. Her job will take her into The Size Zone...

 

"Personal log. June 11, 2455. After begging for a real assignment, High Command has granted me the mission of making first contact with an alien species. My dream of being captain of a starcrusier seems possible now. For far too long I've been stuck with the rank of lieutenant. The aggravating thing is I don't know why. No matter what I do I can never get promoted. Hopefully that will change now. My assignment is to take a shuttle to the Arcanis sector. A relatively unknown system. Probes detected an extremely high concentration of mythrilite. As it’s commonly known, mythrilite is used for ship hull construction and therefore very valuable. Even more so with the war going on. There are no enemy ships in this area and High Command has decided I'm not crucial to the war effort right now. I don't know whether to be thankful or insulted. End recording" I said to the computer.

 

"Coming out of warp in 3...2...1...now" the computer said. The view out of the window was replaced with normal stars and a blue planet getting larger as we neared it. "Computer, scan the planet" I said. The computer beeped. "Scan complete. Planet has standard characteristics of life supporting environment similar to Earth Prime" it said. "Lifeforms? The probe detected intermittent life signs" I said. "Lifesigns confirmed. Flora and fauna confirmed" it said. "Intelligent?" I asked. "Unknown. Scan inconclusive" it said. Damn, the probe said the same thing. Hate going in blind. "Set course for the southern continent. Scans indicate large amounts of mythrilite there" I said.

 

The ship descended through the atmosphere. *BOOM!* the shuttle rocked violently. "Status report!" I yelled. "Heavy electrical discharge has hit the navigational array. Unable to land craft automatically" the computer said. "You telling me we were struck by lightning?! Oh shit!" I yelled taking control. What I thought was just cloud cover was actually a supercell. My shuttle was veering wildly due to the wind shear. It took all my training to keep it from spinning out of control. I lowered the throttle. I had to slow my descent. "Warning. Stall imminent" the computer said. "Yeah no shit!" I yelled. The shuttle arched its back and I could feel it falling backward. I quickly throttled up. The thrusters roaring to stabilize me began to level me out. The ground was quickly coming up. I engaged the nose thrusters at full burn and the nose titled up. A few seconds later the shuttle's belly slammed into the ground. The shuttle slid through the dirt taking out rows of small bushes and eventually skidded to a stop.

 

"Owww....damage report" I asked. "Thrusters damaged. Sublight engines offline. Hyperspace comm array destroyed. Secondary comm array damaged" the computer said. "Are we able to send a distress call?" I asked. "Automatic repair of second array proceeding. Repair time 8 days 3 hours 12 minutes. After repair time, a signal can be sent. Time for signal to reach nearest outpost is 2 years 3 months 4 days 17 hours" the computer said. I hit the hull with my fist. Using just lightspeed comms meant it would be years before someone got the signal. "Perfect. Fucking perfect. Maybe I can get help from the indigenous people here. At least I need to find a stable food source" I said hopping out of the ship.  I could see a scorch mark where the bolt hit. "Jesus. No wonder so many systems got fried" I said. Shuttles are short range craft. Designed for scout missions mostly so they don't carry advanced shields like the bigger ships. If it wasn't for the mythrilite armor, that lightning bolt would have killed the ship stone dead. 

 

"Oh right, the mythrilite. Guess I could kill two birds with one stone" I said to myself. My omnigear on my wrist detected heat signatures two miles away. I decided to start there. Hopefully it wasn't detecting a fire caused by the passing storm. As I walked I noticed the local plant life. The shrubs were very detailed. Many had berries on them. I hoped that wouldn't be the only source of food here. The grass here was very short. Like a fine green carpet before me. I walked for almost an hour until I reached this hill. I walked up it and got to the top. What I saw shocked me. It was a city that stretched on for almost a mile. That’s wasn’t what surprised me. Every building, every home, was tiny. It was like looking at a play set. "What the fuck?" I wondered. I saw movement! I quickly pulled out my binoculars from my backpack. "People! Real people!" I yelled. I was so excited on finding I wasn't alone on this planet I ran to the city.

 

As I approached I saw people look at me. They quickly ran into the homes and buildings. "Uh hello?" I said stepping into the city. Not one building was as tall as me. The tallest one was no higher than my waist. I got on my knees and began looking for someone to talk to. I could see people through the windows. They shut the blinds or curtains as I peered in. It was so quiet. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something. I looked and saw a boy looking out of his window. With my fingernail, I opened the window. He backed off quickly but not quick enough. "Gotcha! I yelled seizing him between my fingers. He stared at me frightened as I stared at him. He was so tiny in my hand. He looked exactly human. It was creepy. He had tanned skin. No doubt from living in this southern continent. He looked to be no older than 6. My god. How can something so human like be so small?! He was half the size of my pinky! He muttered something.

 

I couldn't make it out. "Translation mode" I told my omnigear. It could translate for us but it needed for him to speak more. I pointed to my throat. The boy began franticly screaming and crying. Aw shit! I knew what he was afraid of! He thought that meant I was gonna eat him. I could though. He was that small. I shook my head. "Penny" I said pointing to myself. I pointed to him. He wasn't getting it. I did it again and this time he spoke. "Raylen" he said. "Raylen!" I said smiling and waving. He began to smile back. I used my hand to mimic speech. Why didn't I think of that before? He began talking very fast. The way he spoke it was obvious he was asking questions. I glanced at my translator. It was learning basic words. I pulled a cord out of the omnigear and hooked it directly to my cortical implant.

 

The implant was standard equipment for all citizens. You could do all sorts of things with this implant connected to my brain. Internet searches, calls, even fast mode learning. Today though it would upload his language into my brain. He gasped as he saw this huge cord hook into my head. He looked afraid again. I closed my eyes and opened them. "No scared Raylen. Penny fine. Penny...learn to talk" I said in his language. His eyes lit up seeing words he recognized from my mouth. "Haha! You talk funny!" he said. I chuckled at him. He was so cute. We both heard yelling. "Please don't hurt him!" a woman's voice yelled. We looked down and saw a woman yelling from his room. It had to be his mother. She looked petrified. Understandably so, a giantess was holding her child. I lowered my hand and the boy hopped out of it into his room. The woman hugged him tightly.

 

"I'm fine mom" he said. "No harm. Friend" I said to her. Apparently people had been watching us. I saw a few come out of hiding. I let them come to me. There was no need to scare them. An old man came close to me. He motioned me to pick him up. He stood in my palm. Even the grownups were no bigger than 3 1/2 inches. "Who are you large one?" the old man asked. "I'm Penny" I answered. "Pen...ny?" he said trying to grasp my name. "Where did you come from?" he asked. I thought about my answer. Judging from the city and how they were dressed, their technological level was roman era Earth. They even wore toga-like clothes and sandals. They wouldn't understand space travel. I simply pointed to the sky. "Are...are you a goddess?" he asked shocked. Hmm...good question. To them I could be. I had the height thing and the advanced tech to look like one. "Yes, I am" I replied. Now you might wonder why I said yes.

 

I had two good reasons. One I needed their full cooperation concerning food and information. And two, well having a goddess ask you for help getting resources outside of food and whatnot would make one more agreeable. He got on his knees and prayed to me. The ones in the streets did the same. I lowered the old man to the street and just basked in their worship. The way they prostrated themselves before me made me feel powerful and loved. My stomach growled. They looked up. Guess at my size that was something easily heard. "Get food for Goddess Penny!" the old man yelled. I waited for an hour as they brought out barrels of wine and carts full of produce. They even brought out small animals resembling pigs and cows. They watched with awe as I devoured it all. Not every day you see a cow swallowed whole. I sat back and belched.

 

The sun was setting and I was tired. "I'll come back tomorrow" I told them. "You're leaving us?" the old man asked. "Only to rest. I'll be back tomorrow" I said. I returned to the ship. I tossed and turned in the bunk wondering what to do tomorrow. There was no need to rush things. I would be stuck here a good two years. Even if a ship went to look for me, I was in uncharted space and the war kept other ships busy. If it wasn’t for the probe finding valuable resources they’d never would have spared this ship. I wondered if the war would be still going on in 2 years. Would there even be a fleet or outpost left? The Krenin were that dangerous.

 

Instead of walking, I moved the ship to the top of the hill. There was enough thruster power for that at least. I changed out of my standard uniform and uploaded more info about their language. It picked up a good amount of background chatter as I ate last night. I put on some regular clothes I had packed in case my stay would be in a warm tropical location. It's nice to be comfortable when working right? A simple memory cloth top with matching skirt accompanied by a pair of black shoes. A simple push of buttons changed the size and length of the top and skirt. Since they wore sandals I pushed a button changing my black shoes into strap sandals. Do as the Romans do right?

 

The warm breeze felt so good on my skin. Much better than that stuffy uniform. I'm glad I had the foresight to pack something other than my uniform. I strode into town like the Goddess they thought I was. They ran out to greet me. Many bowed in my presence and a few even kissed my toenails. I blushed at the adoration. "Yes, yes, thank you. Excuse me" I said being careful not to step on anyone. I walked to a specific house. "Hello?" I asked peering into the window of Raylen. I didn't see anyone. I glanced down and saw a young man who was following me. I picked him off the street and brought him to my face. "I'm looking for a boy. Have you seen him? He lives here" I said. "You want him for a sacrifice? All you need to do is ask and we will look for him" the man said. "Fuck no! I just wanted to say hi! Jesus..." I yelled. "Forgiveness Goddess.  Most of the children are at school. How old is he?" the man asked. "About 7 I guess" I replied. "Then you will find him at the primary school. It's the big building with the checkered red roof" he said. I put him back down and started looking for this building.

 

It didn't take too long for me to find it. My height gave me a bird’s eye view of the city. My footsteps were loud enough for children and teachers to look out the window. I got on my knees. "Hello, is Raylen here?" I asked. A small man quickly ran from the window. I figured he was scared of me. The kids though just stared at me with awe. They were so cute and tiny! To my surprise, the teacher came back. He had the boy and was shoving him forward out of the front of the school. "Here take him! Just spare me!" the man shouted. I frowned. "I'm not going to hurt him you tiny asshole. I just wanted to spend some time with him. I am pissed how you just tossed him under the bus so to speak. Raylen, what kind of teacher is he?" I asked the boy. "He's kinda mean. Calls us stupid when we get stuff wrong" the boy replied. I swiftly picked the man up and brought him close to my face.

 

"You better be nicer to those kids. If I hear so much as a cross word from you to those kids again. I will eat your sorry ass. Your Goddess has spoken" I said putting the man down. He was so scared he pissed himself. I could hear the kids laughing at him. He raised his fist at them. "Ah ah ah. Forgetting already?" I asked him. He glanced up at me with a forced smile. "B...back to class kids" he muttered.

 

I liked this power. My word was becoming law. "Raylen, you know this area pretty good right?" I asked him. He nodded with a smile. "Do you know where the people get their metal?" I asked him. He thought for a second. It was a stretch to ask a kid this. "They told us in history class that the Janus took valuable land from us. Maybe we got it from there?" he said. "Janus?" I asked wondering if the translation fucked up. "They live in the city near far from here. We fight them sometimes" he said. I should have known this wasn't just the only place these people lived on this world. I guess turf wars are universal.  I walked the city as Raylen told me what the buildings were for. Their schools were divided up into three levels. The first primary. The ages were from 4-12. Then there was secondary. That age range was 12-17. And then there was advanced learning. That age range was 17-30 depending on the study. Advanced learning was we would call college.  He told me the city was called Delania after a nearby river that acted as a natural border from Janus.

 

He was pretty smart for his age. He told me of towns nearby and of a sea port far away. He knew a good deal of city and the surrounding area. Of course I need to speak with someone older about the Janus. I needed more information.  If that metal ore was on those lands I doubt these Janus would just hand them over Goddess or not. "Thanks for answering my questions" I said kissing that tiny face. I sat him down in front of the school. He waved back as I waved and ran into the school. I could only imagine what questions his friends asked of him. I walked to the largest building here. I reasoned it was where that old man lived. Only fitting the leader, or ruler, would live in the biggest house. I gently tapped the door. The old man came hobbling out. "How may I serve you Goddess?" he asked. "Tell me about the Janus and those lands they hold" I said.

 

I sat down and listened as he gave an abbreviated version of history. The Janus had been their enemies for centuries. Every generation or so they would provoke a war. The war would end after losing enough troops to make the efforts pointless. They would try to expand their border closer to the city and Delania would fight back. This time however the Janus used a new weapon; a weapon that spat fire. This caused them to fall back and Janus seized the new lands. The same lands that might hold what I was looking for. He told me more about this weapon. I knew a good deal about weapons. It's a hobby of mine. This weapon sounded familiar. Then it hit me. I and heard of this weapon before. On Earth it was called Greek Fire*. Still a mystery to this day about what it was but it sounded too similar. Fire that couldn't be put out. Shot from a hose. Could burn even metal. Yes, they were a threat...

 

(Author's note: it really is a mystery to this day what Greek Fire was. At best guess the Greeks discovered a way to turn oils (olive or otherwise) into a strange form of napalm)

 

"Tell me old man. Where do you get your metal?" I asked. "There is a mine where we got it in abundance but the Janus took those lands. We now have to dig around out that away for it. It's very hard and difficult for us. At this rate, the next war may finish us" he said. "Hey you have a Goddess on your side now" I said smiling. He bowled in front of me thanking me for his offer. "Do you have anything big and metallic I can have?" I asked. He pointed to a bell on his building. It was small. The bell was like something a cat would have. It was good enough. I ripped the bell from its anchoring. "Thanks" I said leaving him. I returned to my ship.

 

I washed myself and put the bell on the scanner. "Computer. Scan object" I said. "Scanning...13% carbon. 29% silicon. 58% mythrilite" it said. "And we have a winner!" I yelled happy that the results came back positive. Well, now I knew where the ore was. I just had to defeat an enemy nation to get it. Simple right? I got my gear ready before bed. My armored uniform was ready. My laser rifle was charged. Tomorrow I would show them all the power of a Goddess.

 

I started out early. My adorning people were wary of me. I wasn't wearing my bright uniform today. It was black as night and not one inch of my skin showed other than my face. My rifle alone was two blocks long to them. Then I heard chanting. It was coming from the large main house. The old man was leading people to chant. Word spread through the crowds as to what I was doing today. By the time I reached the other side of the city, thousands chanted Goddess. I walked for over a half hour and reached the river. Humph...damn thing was no bigger than a stream. I guess it would be a river to them. I just stepped over it and continued. It didn't take long for me to find my first level of resistance. It was a scouting camp. A few dozen at most were there. They were dressed in leather armor and carried swords and wicker shields. The look on their face when they saw me. It was like your worst nightmare paying a visit.  

 

"Might as well test my rifle on you guys" I said. My rife, hummed as the capacitor charged. A smile pull of the trigger and a beam of red light struck the camp. A small explosion of dirt and dust shot up from the ground. When the smoke cleared tiny bodies littered the ground. Many were just burning like tiny candles. A movement caught my eye. I turned to see a badly hurt man crawling away. "Please...spare...me" he said seeing me spot him. "I have no time to spare you. Sorry" I said raising my foot over him. He screamed as I lower it on him. His screams turned into crunches until they stopped. I raised my boot off of him. His bloody body was smushed into the soft ground. My footprint framed his death. I felt nothing for him. I was trained to kill. Even if I'm stuck at being a lowly lieutenant in the back ass area of the Galaxy, I'm still a soldier.

 

True though, I've never killed someone like that before. Just crushing the life out of them with my foot. I continued my march. As I walked I saw towns. I didn't go to them. They were no threat to me. Their main forces would be at their capital. Cut off the snake's head so to speak. By the time I got to the city, there was panic. Stealthy I ain't. I stepped into that city like a conquering Goddess, which I was practically. People fled into their homes. Soldiers scattered rushed to attack me. Some with swords, other with arrows. I let them come. I couldn't feel a fucking thing. After a minute I got bored. I slammed my foot on those closest and their bodies squirted blood all over the cobblestone. I was beginning to enjoy this. The more I killed the more my body felt a thrill from it. My heart raced as more came to fight me. Farther out I saw large crossbows with arrows 7 inches long. "That might be an issue" I said. Then I saw large metal tanks sitting on carts rolling up. Out of the tanks were thin hoses.

 

"Definitely an issue. One I can deal with though" I said taking aim and firing. The explosion was pretty big even for me. What they had stored was very flammable. It burned like crazy. Houses nearby caught fire and were razed. The people inside were trapped. "It's your own fucking fault" I said coldly. My stomach growled. I didn't eat much, those MRE's taste like shit. I saw people in full panic trying to flee as they saw their homes gave little safety to them. I remarked earlier that I could eat them. A shiver went up my spine thinking about it. They were civilians. It wouldn't be right. Then again the soldiers were civilians once too. The old man told me the last time they invaded their lands they raped and pillaged villages and towns. Like any war, civilians can get rich and profit from the dying of the enemy too.

 

I compromised. I decided just to eat those well off and not the poorest of the people. It wasn't hard to distinguish them. Just look for the nicest area of the city. Times and places change but the rich and poor areas are different as night and day. I spied a villa. As I approached, more soldiers appeared to stop me. A few shots from my rifle and they were ashes and living candles. I holstered my rifle. Killing them this way was boring. I wanted the tactile feeling of them dying. I kicked my foot at them. 4 of them flew through the air. One impacted a concrete pillar painting it red. Another ricocheted off the roof and landed outside of the villa. The third slammed into a wall and was splattered on it. His body was crumpled next to it. The last one ended up landing in an outdoor bath. He skipped a few inches like a stone and hit the far edge of it. His limp body floated in the water staining it red.

 

The other soldier guards saw this and became terrified. Their screaming was silenced with a stomp. My stomach growled harder demanding nourishment.  I pried off the roof of the largest section of the villa. Inside were 9 people. 4 of them were soldiers, hired bodyguards probably, and the rest citizens. Wait...two of them appeared to be servants seeing how they were dressed. I grabbed a soldier so I could frighten the others. He desperately stabbed my gloved hand with his sword. I squeezed him. His yells became screams as I applied more pressure. Then those screams turned to gurgles as blood spewed from his mouth along with his organs. His body crunched in my hands. His ribcage just imploded in my grip. I dropped his body which landed with a wet plop on the marble floor.

 

The other three soldiers yelled and bravely charged me. I gave them an honorable death by slapping my palm down on them. The shock of it made the others fall to the floor. Blood oozed out from hunger my hand. I looked at the others and smiled. "Please no! Take her! Take her!" a middle aged man yelled shoving a servant girl towards me. The poor girl was crying. She couldn't have been older than 16. I reached down. "No, not her. You" I said pushing the girl away with my finger. I brought the man close to my face. "I'll give you anything! Money! Jewels! Men or women! Anything just don't hurt me!" he screamed. I shook my head and then opened my mouth. His screams hurt the ears of those watching. I dropped him into my mouth and closed it. He was screaming so loudly my molars vibrated. I couldn't believe I had a person in my mouth!

 

One with a life. Who was born, raised children, had a part in society, and now was being tasted by an alien giantess. Yes, I could taste him! A mix of salt from sweat and sweetness no doubtedly from bath oils. I sucked on him for a few seconds until the flavor was gone. With an exaggerated swallow I sent him to his final resting place. The older woman in fine clothes along with a younger woman screamed. The teen boy next to them screamed father. I smiled at them. "I can feel him in there. Trying to fight the inevitable. I'm curious to know how long it will, take for him to die. Hmm...what is..." I said feeling something stuck between my teeth. I reached into my mouth and felt something. I poked it with my tongue until I felt it dislodge. I spat it out. A sandal, a tiny little sandal landed next to what I guessed was his daughter. The girl fainted. "Mental note. Strip people naked before you eat them" I said out loud.

 

I reached down again and picked up the limp daughter. 17 or 18 maybe and very pretty. It was obvious that she was pampered. Not wanting to repeat a mistake I began taking off her clothes. Her toga was easy enough. Just a wrap of cloth really. Of course she had no bra and what they called panties was easily removed. Her sandals I slid off with my fingertips. She was naked in my hand. I wasn't gay but even I had to admit a slight thrill of seeing her naked. "No please not my daughter! “the woman yelled. "How many Delanians said that in the last war? I'd bet anything your family got rich off of it. Well, like many of your people, you're gonna learn that there will be changes. Changes that will mark an end to your people preying on others. Say bye bye to you daughter" I said coldly. I dropped the girl into my mouth and began chewing immediately. Holy fuck! An explosion of flavor reputed in my mouth! I thought I tasted something before!  It was like eating cured ham! Salty and very sweet at the same time. The only distraction was those crunching of her tiny bones. Like chewing a sardine. After chewing I swallowed her pulped meat.

 

"You ate my daughter! You ate my child! You fucking monster..." she sobbed. "No, Goddess. You have a cute son. Let me get a better look" I said. The woman gripped her son tightly and I lifted them both up. With a simple shake, the woman fell to the floor. She helped as she hit it. She gripped her leg like she broke it. "You are cute. I can see looks runs in the family. Oh...your dad stopped moving. Guess he finally died. Now let me see more of you" I said to the boy. I ruthlessly stripped him bare. I liked how he whimpered. Even with his tanned skin I saw him blush in shame. He was fine and muscular for his age. He must have been athletic to have a body like that at 14 or 15. I tickled his bare feet with my fingernail. I chuckled at how his tiny toes curled. My finger traced his cute legs and found its way underneath his scrotum.

 

"...let me go" he whimpered. My finger went back and forth fondling him until her spotted a hardon. "Such a cute cock you have. Aww...don't make that face. Be happy that your new Goddess is going to give you pleasure" I said lustfully. I jammed his crotch to my face and sucked that tiny prick into my mouth. He let off a cry mixed with pleasure and fear. The mother and the servants were silent as they watched a giantess orally rape someone they've known for years. We all heard his whining and moans mixed with slurping and sucking. I put more pressure on him sucking harder and faster. My fingers squeezed his ass and my fingernail was poking his asshole. Being young he couldn't last long. With an anguished moan he came. It was small. It was puny. It was delicious. His semen coated the tip of my tongue. I let go of his crotch. He panted and sobbed at his humiliation. I licked my lips. "No please! Haven't you done enough to him?! Don't eat my son too!" the mother yelled.

 

I looked at her. "Fine. I won't eat him" I said. While still holding him, I unbuckled my pants. I pulled back the armored cloth along with my panties. "In ya go!" I said dropping him inside. He slid down the fabric and stopped in the dead center of my panties. He was directly underneath my pussy. I let panties and pants snap back and buttoned my pants back up. Almost immediately I felt him moving around.  Not much at first but more and more as he realized he was trapped. My panties were pushing him into my pussy. I let off a moan. "This is better. Nice cute sex toy you raised lady" I said smiling. The woman just sat there crying. She didn't protest when I picked her up. She didn't beg me when I ripped off her expensive clothes. She didn't even say one peep as I lowered her into my mouth. I titled my head back and let slide down my throat. What did she feel when she got to my stomach? She wasn't moving that's for sure. If I had to guess she was probably loosing what mind she had left surrounded by the digesting mush of her daughter and the broken down body of her husband.

 

I looked at their servants. I was still hungry. I snatched one girl up so fast I lifted her out of her sandals. She whimpered. My fingers traced her young body and noticed something. She was pregnant. "Tcch...I see you're with child. Anyone I know is the dad?" I asked. "Y...yes. The young master. The one you're...pleasuring yourself with" she said. "Sorry you had to see that" I said feeling a twinge of guilt. "You're gonna eat me aren't you? Please don't" she said. "Ehhh...I'm not. It did cross my mind though. You want me to let him go?" I said pointing to my crotch. "No, he deserves that" the girl said coldly. "Ah, I see. It's one of those deals. Don't worry he's going to be the one raped for a while" I said putting her down. I left the two girls and that villa.

 

As I was having fun with that rich family their army had finally got into formation to try to stop me. They surrounded me. They choked he streets. A thousand each on 4 sides. I was betting there was more out there somewhere. They let loose a hail of arrows. I shielded my face and eyes and walked toward them. "Don't fall back! I'll kill whoever falls back!" their general yelled. I knew who was dying first here. I ran at them so quickly they had no time to react. My boots crushed dozens by the second. I was at their general within seconds. "Stand your ground. Don't give an inch right? Yeah my leaders say that too. Funny thing is they're usually the ones who retreat first. No retreat for you this time" I said slamming my foot down on him. An almighty crunch filled the air. The general, his chariot, his horses, were utterly flattened underneath my boot. Those soldiers stopped dead in their tracks as I twisted my foot grinding their leader into road paste.

 

Even in my military there are soldiers who take charge when shit hit the fan, regardless of rank. They had them too. One let out a battle cry and the fight was renewed. Scores died beneath my feet. Their bones crunching was as loud as their screaming, one soldier, barely a teen himself was lying on his back. He was covered in blood and had his hands risen in a pathetic attempt to block my foot. I lowered my heel onto the street and slowly brought the rest of my foot down on him. God I love the sound of them dying. Similar yet different every time. As the minutes ticked by, their numbers grow less and less. They got lucky at one point. The streets were literally slick with blood and I slipped backwards. I landed on a good 40 or so soldiers. The only thing hurt was my pride. I felt a soldier running up my body and I crooned my neck to see him.

 

Every platoon has the badass. The gun nut, cold killer, muscle jerk. This guy running up to my face with a spear bigger than he was looked like something out of a Greek story. Muscled out with golden armor screaming and foaming out the mouth. "DIE FREAK!" he yelled jumping into the air to stab me in the throat. Being a giantess not only meant I was stronger, I was also faster. With inches to spare, I snagged him in midair. A good squeeze and he dropped his spear. "That was close but not close enough" I said ripping his armor off. I sucked his cock so hard he screamed. A hushed silence fell. "...she's raping Titus. The giant woman is raping Titus." a man muttered. Poor Titus came in my mouth. "Finish me monster. Give me an honorable death" he begged. With his crotch still in my mouth, I turned his body sideways. I bit down severing him in two. His blood and entrails rained on the soldiers below. Bite by bite I ate him till there was nothing left. That was enough for them.

 

Seeing their best soldier eaten like a cob of corn, they got on their knees. "You surrender?" I asked. Before he could answer, a mighty cry erupted from far behind me. I glanced over to see whole regiments coming in. They must have been reinforcements. 1000 easy. A happy cry came from what was left of the soldiers around me.  I rolled my eyes and unholstered my rifle. With a dead on aim I fired. I kept firing until the heat sink overheated. When I had stopped and the smoke was clear enough for all to see, over 90% were dead. Bodies littered the streets. Bodies lay on rooftops where the blasts blew up the ground and launched them up there. Smoking skeletons and corpses lay around holes. Any left alive cried for help or family. "As I was asking. You surrender?" I asked. "...yes. We surrender" the defeated soldier said. "Who's in charge here?" I asked. "The King" he replied. I picked up a fallen sword and rammed the tiny thing through his little body. He fell forward dead. His body looked like it was skewered with those toy cocktail swords. "I'll ask again. Who’s in charge here?" I asked. One frightened teen soldier answered. "You are" he said. He closed his eyes as I reached for him. "Smart boy. Ohhh...excuse me. I have a friend down there and he moved in just the right way. Why don't you join him" I said unbuckling my pants and dropping him down my panties.

 

Now to deal with the King. Now looking at old Earth history, there were two types of kings. One who lead their armies personally into battle like Richard the Lionheart and those who commanded from their throne room like Henry VIII. Seeing how I saw no royalty I considered the latter. His castle was easy to find. Like before, find the biggest building there is. What was left of his personal guard I swept away with my hand. I ripped up the center roof and found him with his wife and son. Here I wanted to torture a king and make an example but this man was old. Late 60's easy. His wife was young though. Late 20's and she was pretty. White gown with a pearl tiara. Odd. The son looks to be 18 or 19. "Stepmother? Maybe wicked stepmother?" I asked smiling. I grabbed the woman and brought her to my face. She was screaming for her guards. She didn't know they were dead and sprawled out on their front courtyard.

 

"Please don't hurt her!" the boy yelled. The boy was protesting and was more worried than the King. I smiled realizing what was probably going on. The prince was fucking his father's wife. "If you surrender you kingdom I won't" I said. "No! We will, fight you till the end!" the old man yelled. I made a fist and slammed it down on the old fool. His royal blood splattered the floor. "Now you're King for a few more seconds. I'll eat her, don't think I won't. I know you love her. That's obvious. I'm giving you a way to save face here. I suggest you take it" I said. "On behalf of the Janus Empire...we surrender" he said quietly. "And that's how you conquer a nation. Now for the first order of business, gather what forces you have left...no...anyone who has weapons left and have them drop them in a pile in the center of the city. I'll speak more to these people later. For now I'm gonna rest" I said lying on my back in the courtyard. I relaxed in sun. I even dozed off.

 

I awoke a short time later. My stomach growled. A man who was looking at me jumped back frightened. I ripped his clothes off and ate him nonchalantly. "You still alive down there?" I asked poking the bulges in my panties. I shuttered when they moved. "Good. Now to see if they obeyed" I said getting up and walking to the center of the city. People looked out of windows and doorways while many others stood on the streets. A procession of people made a line that led to a large pile of weapons of war. One by one, a soldier or regular citizen threw a sword, bow, shields, or spears into a heap. I stood over them with my hands on my hips just smiling. Damn they had a lot of weapons. What kind of fucking nation was this?! "No I won't give my sword up! My grandfather gave me this sword! You cowards can surrender but won't!" a young man yelled. I raised my foot over him. They young man realized his foolishness when his friend ran from him and my foot cast a shadow over where he was standing. He yelled defiantly as I slammed my foot down. *crunch*

 

"Heroes and the brave ones may get a heroic death but it's still death" I said coldly. Everyone looked at me speechless. "Fuck you looking' at?! I didn't say stop!" I yelled. They jumped at my words and got back to disarming. It took almost 4 hours to disarm these people, well more like 6 if you count my naptime. I wasn't stupid. I knew there were weapons out there but I'll deal with that later just like I knew there were remnants of their army out in those lands. The sun was setting and I had no wish to sleep here tonight. "Listen carefully all of you. I will be back tomorrow and you will find out you role in this world from now on. I suggest you enjoy this night. It will be last remotely peaceful one for a very long time" I told them leaving. Now I know what you're thinking. Won't some of them flee? Abandon the city? Yeah I was prepared for that. Didn't care either. The city wasn't my main goal. The ore mines were. Crushing a city (quite literally) was a means to an end.

 

It was nightfall by the time I got to Delania. A huge crowd gathered in the center of the city awaiting my return. They were hushed as I approached them.  "I beat them. Their army is no more (mostly)" I said. A great cheer went up into the air. Singing and dancing, drinking in the streets. They looked so happy. "Old man, I need you to gather those who hold the most influence in the city, other than me of course, and have them meet here in the morning" I told him. "What for may I ask?" he said. "I plan to start a new future" I said looking at the people. I left him wondering what that meant. I kicked off my boots and took off my clothes in the ship. "Phew!" I said smelling myself. I sweated buckets wearing that. I felt movement in my panties. Since I had taken off my pants, their prison wasn't so tight. I drew a bath using the water condenser and took off my panties. Both young teens cringed at the light. They were sticky and sweaty from my bodily fluids.

 

I sat them on the counter so I could step into the bath. After I was in, I picked him back up and dropped them inside as well. "...just...just let us go. Please" the rich teen begged. The other teen was staring at my breasts. "After all you had been through today you can get horny from my body. I don't know if that's cute or pathetic" I said poking this chest. Each poke pushed him under the water. I would hold him there for a few seconds and release him. He tried swimming away. It was cute to see him swimming away. It was like watching a minnow in a stream or fish tank. He thought I couldn't reach him on the far side. I had to chuckle. He felt something wrong when the water underneath him surge up. Then he felt someone wrap around his body. I raised my leg up and he found himself trapped by my big and second toes of my left foot.

 

He was beating on the flesh of my toes with his fists yelling curses. I clenched my toes and a felt a tiny snap. He screamed in pain. "Pathetic! You can't even fight off my divine toes! And your army thought they could defeat me?! Tomorrow I will tell you people their new destiny. One so horrible they'll wish they never been born!" I yelled cackling. Man I was getting into this Goddess role. I never felt so happy, so alive. I lowered my foot into the water and held it there for a good minute. Tiny bubbles of air floated to the surface from the tiny teen trapped between my toes. It tickled as he squirmed. I giggled like a child. Then there wasn't any movement. "Aw dead already?" I said disappointed. I raised my foot up. He was lifeless. His arms drooped over my toes.

 

I always prided myself on my flexibility. I was able to raise my foot and move my leg so my foot was near my mouth. "you wouldn't..." the rich teen said watching the whole thing. I looked at him and smiled. I spread my toes and let the lifeless teen drop into my open mouth. His body easily slid down my throat. "You were saying something?" I said picking the boy out of the water and placing him on my chest. He was scared shitless. "Fuck my mouth you little fuck" I coldly said to him. He was shaking as he walked on my skin with those tiny bare feet. I got more scared as he got near my mouth. I pursed my lips and he I stared his cock into my mouth. At first he didn't do anything until I rubbed my stomach. He got the message. He began fucking my mouth.

 

In his mind he must have figured the faster it was over the better his chances of staying alive. He was fucking my mouth as fast as he could go. He was moaning as his tiny cock slid along my tongue. After two minutes he tensed up. A tiny taste of cum tickled my taste buds. I sucked on him milking every drop. He tasted so good. I wanted more of him. I opened my mouth and jammed him in feet first. My lips enveloped his body to the neck. His eyes were shut with tears coming out of them. I sucked on his body like it was candy. His legs kicking and his feet brushing my tongue. I sucked as hard as I could. He sobbed and cried at his body blowjob. He came once again.

 

He stopped struggling after that. He just accepted what was happening to him as I washed my body. By the time I was done he had cum 4 times. He was semiconscious and wore the fuck out. I was bored with him. I get bored easily. Sue me. I released my grip from my lips a little. He looked up at me hoping with those cute eyes his ordeal was over. "Are you done with me?" he asked weakly. I nodded. "I'm hungry and thirsty. Will you help me?" he asked. I shook my head and pointed to my stomach. "...no...no you promised my mom you wouldn't eat me!" he cried. I shrugged my shoulders. I slowly slurped him into my mouth. His weak cries echoed in my mouth. Whatever strength he had left he was using to stop his slipping and to scream. His screams got louder to the point I could actually make them out. "Don't eat me! DON'T EAT ME! *gulp*

 

I felt him slide down my throat and land in my stomach. I was hungry at the time so I knew he wouldn't last very long. My acids would make quick work on any nutrition unlucky enough to find its way into my stomach. I felt him stop moving as I out on a fresh pair of panties. I belched and tasted a faint aftertaste that reminded me of sandwich meat. I went to sleep shortly afterwards. I didn't awake in the morning. I awoke in the middle of the night. That little nap I took earlier fucked with my sleep cycle. Worse yet I was hungry. The tiny shit didn't last long enough and neither did his drowned pussy companion. I decided to go back to the city. Maybe they were still partying.

 

I walked to the city wearing just my panties. It was muggy outside and the air was damp. I needed the city and found the celebration was still going on. They cheered as they saw me. I sat down as gently as I could and smiled. At this time of night the people still celebrating were mostly adults and very drunk. I glanced around and saw a few actually fucking publicly. I laughed at them. "Be a nice guy and get me something to drink" I told a man. He ran off and a bunch of his friends came back with barrels of wine. A gulped down the first barrel and joined them in song. I didn't know a damn verse of it but I sang anyway. The words didn't matter to them. All they knew was their beautiful Goddess was happy. One drunken man began petting my leg. The others saw him and stopped what they were doing. You know how you're at a party and somebody does something awkward and everybody stops? Yeah that moment.

 

I raised my legs and slid my panties off. I pulled back my pussy lips. "You can fuck me if ya want to. Hell, anybody can!" I yelled. Their wine was potent and I was drinking it on an empty stomach. I was wrecked. One by one a man fucked my pussy and didn't stop until he shot his tiny load into me. I sat there reclining on a building as a tiny person fucked me. Some didn't want to wait. A few went to my feet and began licking my toes and soles while other fucked their cocks along my sole wrinkles or between my toes. I reached out and picked up a young couple making drunken love. They were caught off guard until I smiled at them. They went back to fucking in my palm. It was like watching two mice having sex. I stroked the back of the man while he fucked his woman. My stomach growled watching them. I found myself letting them slide into my mouth. They were so busy fucking that they were still having sex as they were on my tongue. My pussy got even wetter at the thought. I swallowed.

 

I felt them land in my stomach and felt them moving around. They weren't beating their fists on my stomach walls. They were still copulating! Being hungry they died not too long after. I wondered if they had enough time to climax before they expired inside me. I wanted more. Eating tiny people was more fun and filling than MRE's and an entire buffet was just partying before me. I decided to have a little fun. I knew many of them were drunk as shit and loved me so why not take advantage of it? "Which one of you would like to be eaten by your Goddess?" I asked. A man around 26 or 27 jumped up. He stumbled onto the ground. People laughed at him. "Eat me! Eat me Goddess! It's an honor to be eaten by one so beautiful and powerful!" he said slurring his speech. I picked the man up and tore his clothes off. I licked his body and the horny man came right then and there. I shoved him into my mouth and swallowed.

 

"I want another!" I yelled. Two men grabbed a teen that must have slipped into the party. He was at best 15. He looked scared as I yanked him from his captors. I ate him and moaned as I swallowed. People went looking for more and I stopped them when they yanked out a young teen girl dressed in her nightclothes. Shockingly they looked disappointed. Downing barrel after barrel of wine I was so out of it I had to concentrate not to fall over. I barely remember what happened after that.

 

"Wonder if Raylen had fun tonight? I'll ask him" I thought drunk off my ass. I stumbled around trying to remember which house was his. Things look different at night. "House on the right?" I wondered. I thought I found the right house and jammed my fingers into the window. I pulled out when I felt something. I looked at my fingers. It was a boy. "Raylen?" I asked him. "...no...he lives one house over" the boy replied. "Sorry...you're cute...look yummy too" I said taking a better look at the boy. He was older than Raylen, maybe 12. "Yummy?" he asked nervous.  I tossed him into my mouth and swallowed. I patted my tummy feeling him moving in there. *belch*"yummy" I said.

 

I went to the next house and rammed my fingers into the window and pulled whoever was in there out. "Penny?" Raylen said rubbing his eyes. "Hi Raylen!" I said grinning. "You sound funny. Whoa! What happened to Kalex's window?!" he asked. "A friend?" I asked. "No, a bully" he replied. I patted his head with my finger. "He went bye bye! I ate him see?" I said opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue. "Penny your breath stinks and you're acting funny" he said. I hung my head. Tears came out of my eyes. Okay I'm an emotional drunk. Moving on...

 

"I'm sorry Penny! I didn’t mean to make you cry!" he said. I sniffled. "You don't call me Goddess" I said. "Oh! I'm sorry Goddess Penny!" he said worried if he made me mad. "It's fine. I like it better that way" I said kissing his face. I nuzzled him to my cheek like he was a pet. "Penny that tickles!" he said. I tickled him with my fingernail. He was so cute when he laughed. "Is it true you stopped the Janus?" he asked catching his breath. "Yes" I replied. "Why did you do that for us?" he asked. Here was a 6 year old boy no bigger than my pinkie and he had asked a question no adult had thought to ask. "They have something I need. That and I hate bullies *burp*" I told him. He smiled. "What's it like to eat somebody?" he asked. "Very fun. Your bully was delicious" I said smiling. "Would you eat me?" he asked nervous and yet curious. "No I won't eat people I love" I replied. "Y...you love me?" he asked. "Yep. A whole lot" I said. The little boy jumped onto my cheek. I quickly had to make sure he wouldn't slide off and fall to his death. "I love you too" he replied.

 

I dropped him back into his room and trotted off. I was full enough now that I could relax. I eventually passed out not long after. "Goddess are you awake?" a voice asked. I slowly opened my eyes. "Aw fuck my head! Yeah I'm awake. What time is it?" I asked nursing a hangover. "It's the 5th hour after sunrise" he replied. "Okay. You got any coffee?" I asked. "Coffee? What is coffee?" the old man asked. "A hot drink made from beans; gives you energy" I replied. "No but we have perun juice. We drink that for energy in the morning" he said. I nodded signaling him to go get some. I stood up to stretch and felt the breeze on my ass and pussy. I realized I was naked. At first I was embarrassed standing there nude for everybody to see then all of I sudden I didn't care. "Fuck it. What have I got to worry about? Their armies are crushed, they can't rape me, and they might want to worship me more looking like this" I said to myself. 15 minutes later the old man and a few servants came back with barrels of an orange liquid.

 

"So your special juice is orange juice?" I asked picking up a barrel. I took a sip. I jerked the barrel for my lips. "Holy shit this is good! You guys drink this all the time?" I asked. "Only the adults and we drink it anytime. I'm glad you like it" he said. "Like it?! It's like drinking raw energy! Tastes good as fuck too! I'm going to enjoy drinking these!" I said gulping down the barrel full. After 4 barrels of the stuff, I was wired. "Okay! Get you army together and we move out in one hour!" I said jittering. They rushed out to gather their force. Within the hour they were ready. I had to hand it to them. They got shit done when it was time to do it. I saw why they lost the war though. Their forces were half that of the Janus. There were barely 3500. "Here's the plan. We march on the Janus capital where I will make an edict" I said. "An edict my Goddess?" the general of these troops asked. "Yes, one that will change your world" I said grinning.

 

It took longer to get there this time. Each stride I made was like ten to them. I had to constantly slow down and wait for them to catch up. I decided to let them rest at their river. It gave me a chance to splash off some of this sweat and dirt. All these tiny men and women cooled off and drank from this river. It reminded me of how squirrels would steal water from the birdbaths back on my home colony. I saw a young man sneaking looks at me. I remembered I was naked. I scooted over to him. "Like what you see?" I asked. "No! I mean...yes...I mean..."

 

"Shush. I understand. You're not the first to find me attractive. That just means you're a normal healthy man" I said to the flustered teen. His 19 year old face blushed. An older man ran up to us. Apparently he had seen what was going on. "Forgive his impertinence my grace! My son is young and does foolish things!" the father said bowing on his hands and knees. "No apology necessary. He spoke the truth and I like that. It's no offense to say or think I'm desirable. Do me a favor. Tell the others we will leave soon" I told the man. He rushed off to spread the word. The teen bowed and turned to leave. I quickly snatched him up. He looked frightened. "Later tonight we can have some fun. You can lick my pussy and I will suck your tiny cock for you. Don't forget about tonight" I said licking his cute and sexy face. I sat him back down. "I-I won't!" he yelled enthusiastically.

 

We had arrived hours later. It was late afternoon. The city was very quiet. You'd think something awful had happened. "I have returned" I said loudly. The people in the streets bowed before me. "You. Come here" I said picking a random man off the street. He was scared shitless in my grip. "Your Goddess demands an audience with the people in this city" I said putting him down. He ran off and went straight to the castle. It took a while but eventually a mass crowd had gathered. "I expected more" I said looking at older man I had been watching coming out of the castle. In my one day absence he was the leader of this city. "Forgive me Goddess. Some have fled the city while others hide" he stammered. "Hmmm...I expected that. No matter how many flee it won't matter. Not after I deliver my edict" I said.

 

"Attention to all who hear my voice and beyond. I am your ruler and as so it falls to me what happens as far as your future. As of this day and of this time there will be no more separate nations. There will be one nation under one rule; mine. The nation will be called...Bakersfield. No one shall be known as a citizen of Janus or Delania. My word will become law and as reward I will be worshipped for getting rid of war in your lives. A new empire will arise and all under this sun will become a part of it. One nation, one rule, one people “I said smiling and sternly.

 

A clamor went up from the people. Many cheered hearing this. More so from the soldiers I brought but others protested. "SILENCE! You old way of living is over, done, history. This is not a debate! As for concessions..." I said before someone shouted. "NEVER! DEATH TO THE FALSE GODDESS!" a man said running toward me. Something was strapped to his chest. I backed up suddenly and my soldiers rushed him. *BOOM!*

 

A small blast ripped through my closest soldiers.  I felt something land next to my bare foot. I wasn't even thinking as I reached down and picked it up. It was smoking and hot to the touch but soft. It was a soldier. I used my finer and turned his head to see more of his face. "...no" I said softly. It was the young man from earlier. The blast had burned off his pretty golden hair and half of his face. His body was just broken like a soft toy. I looked down to see many others dead. This bastard had killed at least 20 of my men. One man was injured badly I recognized. It was the teen's father. I picked him up in my left hand and brought him to my left. His face was full of grief seeing his dead son. He looked up at me with an expression that broken my heart. He couldn't speak. His eyes did enough talking. "They won't get away with it. They will feel both our wraths" I said. The man smiled at went limp. I put their bodies down next to each other on the ground. "To all my forces. I give you one order; decimation" I said.

Chapter End Notes:

commercial break