- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is shorter for a reason. I plan to expand on it later in the next season...

Meet Sandy, a 37 year old housewife married to Robert Richardson. They have a daughter, a sweet girl of 16 named Carrie. Like many housewives, Sandy wants more in life than to just be a homemaker. She wishes for more. Her wishes will take her into The Size Zone...

 

"Happy Birthday honey!" Robert said yelling. Today was my birthday. I turned 37 today. Normally I'd be happy but not today. I found out last month that my husband might be cheating on me. "How does it feel to be 37 mom?" my daughter asked. Carrie is like my husband in many respects. She inherited his natural energy and most of his looks. She has his dark brown chestnut hair and smile while she has my hazel eyes and body type. In one respect, it's like looking at a mirror of me. If Robert is really cheating on me it’s gonna kill her. "Sandy!" Robert yelled. "Sorry. I was lost in thought. You were saying something?" I said. "I said you have presents to open" Robert said smiling.

 

On the table were five presents for me. "Open mine first mom!" Carrie yelled. I opened the box. "A new phone" I said. "Not just any phone! It's the new Samsung Galaxy S6!" she said. "My Blackberry was fine dear" I said. "Blackberry's are crap. This is way cooler" she said. I was happy she got me the phone but I wondered how much it cost. We were having some money issues. 6 months ago we put a second mortgage on the house. "Okay mine next" Robert said. I opened the other presents. I got some perfume, a new dress, a spa trip voucher, and something else. "What is this?" I asked wondering what this old thing he had given me. "A lamp! I bought it off some old man at a bazaar in Baghdad just before my tour was up" he said. "What like a genie's lamp" I said cocking an eyebrow. "Heh, something like that. I know how you like antiques so I thought you'd like this" he said.

 

It did look old. It wasn't like in the stories though. It was dented and ugly. The metal wasn't gold or even bronze. It was a shade of black tin. It looked so fucking cheap it wasn't funny. Leave it to Robert to just throw away money. I swear he'd buy sand from a Bedouin. "You don't like it?" he asked. "It's...different" I said politely. "Well I sorry I couldn't get you something more expensive" he said quietly. "Well maybe you could if you weren't....never mind. I don't want to talk about in front of her" I said. We barely said a word to each other while we ate cake. I didn't expect chocolate fudge cake to be so bitter. I and Robert lay in bed waiting for the other to speak. "So we gonna talk about earlier?" he said. "I noticed some funds disappearing from our account Robert but I can't see where they're going. You know that makes me fell as a woman. As a wife?" I asked. "Wait, you think I'm cheating on you?" he asked. "Or worse you have a kid with some woman" I said.

 

Robert looked at me like I was someone else. "You actually think that don't you?" he said. I turned over on my side facing away from him. "Sandy...you know you're the only one for me. We have our problems but that isn't one of them" he said putting his arm around me. "Then what's the money for?" I asked. "Investing in the future you could say" he said chucking. Great. Another moneymaking scheme. I left it alone that night. A few days later I used that voucher for the spa. It was heavenly. Massages, manicures and pedicures just to start off. I loved my pedi. I always took pride when it came my feet. It was even better when a young cute man named Esteban was rubbing my toes. Robert used to do that for me. He loved my feet. He loved rubbing them when they were sore when I was pregnant with Carrie. Robert changed when he came back from his tour in Iraq. Shrinks labeled him manic depressive. That's when we began having money trouble.

 

"Speak of the devil" I said coming home and finding a delinquency notice in the bills. Our mortgage payment was late. Understandably seeing it was 800 a month not including the late payment. Add that to the credit card bills and well....shit was tight every month. I wanted to get a job but Robert wasn't having that. He wanted me to be home to cook and clean. It was more than once we had an argument about this. Maybe seeing this would change his mind. I began cleaning the house up. "Maybe if I polish this ugly piece of shit it would look better. Heh...maybe even a genie would pop out. I began rubbing the lamp back and forth. "Huh?" I wondered feeling a vibrating sensation through the lamp. I chalked it up to imagination. I rubbed some more and the lamp shuttered. I dropped it immediately and on the side of it some weird script glowed. "Oh shit!" I said seeing a waif of smoke billowing out of the fire hole.

 

It condensed into a 9 ft. tall figure...with no legs. Underneath his waist was this funnel of smoke going back into the lamp. He (I guess he was a he) stretched he back and arms. His skin was like pale ash and his pupils glowed like embers. His hair was in a ponytail and was black as ink. On his body was the same script written in black. I scrambled for the door. "Where are you going? You did summon me" he said. I turned to him. "Yes, you summoned me master.  What is your first wish?" he asked. "So you're a real genie?" I asked staring at the imposing supernatural creature filling my living room. "Tcch...I hate that word. Genie, that's the name you humans give us. We are djinn. We're old as time itself and unfortunately it’s my curse to serve your kind" he said. "Curse?" I asked. "Yes, these are the curse spells placed on me by Solomon. Until judgement day, I must serve my current master. That means you" he said. "So you have to obey me?" I asked smiling. His eyes flared up...literally. "WHAT IS YOUR WISH!" he bellowed. I looked at that notice. "I wish to be rich!" I yelled. He closed his eyes and quickly opened them. "Done. Anything else?" he asked. "No, I want to see if what you say is true. I don't see any piles of money or gold raining from the sky" I said. He laughed at me. "So be it. Rub my lamp when you're ready for your second wish" he said.

 

He went back inside his lamp. I stood there for a moment wondering if I hallucinated the whole thing. "Mom I'm home!" Carrie said coming in from school. "Hey honey. Anything happen today? You see anything outside when you came in?" I asked. "No, nothing unusual" she replied. Yep, I was seeing things. I finished cooking dinner later that evening. Robert was running late. "When's dad getting home?" Carrie asked. "Let's see" I asked calling his phone. I got no answer. I began seeing red. "We're eating without him!" I yelled. I was pissed. He had to be seeing someone! It was around 8:30 I got a call. "Hello?" I answered. "Is this the wife of Robert Richardson?" the voice asked. "Yes, who is it?" I asked. "We'd like you to come down to the police station" he said. "What for?!" I asked. "It's better if you come down here ma'am" the man said.

 

I drove like I was insane to the police station. My guess Robert was in a cell drunk. It wouldn't be the first time. "I'm Sandy Richardson! Where is he!?" I yelled pissed. A desk Sgt. came to me with a sad face. "We didn't want to tell you over the phone. You husband was in an accident. He...he didn't make it. I'm very sorry for your loss" he said. It felt like someone ripped out my heart. I couldn't breathe. My hands shook. "No that can't be. I just saw him this morning" I said. The Sgt. took me to the morgue. A coroner lifted up a sheet. "This is your husband correct?" the coroner asked. It was Robert. Those rosy cheeks I fell in love with were stone dead grey now. "Oh god...." I said breaking into sobs. The Sgt. put his hand on my shoulder. "It if helps he died instantly" he said. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled. "A witness who called it in said his front tire blew out and caused him to veer into incoming traffic. He hit a semi" he replied. I sat down on that cold floor crying. After a moment the officer led me to his office and gave me a cup of coffee.

 

"I know this is difficult. I have some release forms for you to sign" he said. I signed the forms letting the coroner send the body to the funeral home. The whole way home I thought about how our last moments spent together were full of accusations. They seemed so petty now. I sat in the car wondering what to say to Carrie. I sat down on the sofa and called her to me. "Dad still isn't home?" she asked looking around. "...sit down honey. It about your daddy" I said. I could see her face full of worry now. "You father was in an accident honey. He's...he left us" I said. I was doing good keeping it together until I saw my baby girl just break down in front of me. I held her like she was an infant again in my lap. She just cried and cried. I stifled my sobs but cried nonetheless. I sang her a song she loved when she was little hoping to take some of the hurt away. She fell asleep after a while. I didn't move. I just held her close to me wondering how we would make it without Robert.

 

The next day we were on autopilot. We barely spoke. It was unreal not having him in the house. With all his faults, he was the driving energy in our family. I made dinner and without thinking sat down a third plate. "Mom?" Carrie said. "Oh I'm sorry I forgot. I...forgot" I said slamming a plate on the floor in grief. Carrie was the one to console me this time. We didn't even eat what I cooked. It just sat on our plates cooling while we ordered pizza. I don't think either of us was so ready to have dinner with him gone. The next day I got a call. "Mrs. Richardson. This is the office of State Farm Life Insurance. Can you come to our office? We need to discuss something with you" a woman said on the phone. Carrie came with me. She wanted to be strong for her mom. She always had her father's strength.

 

"We're sorry for your loss. I know this is a difficult time for you two. Fortunately, your husband made sure you'd be okay if he died. He had a very extensive policy with us. We had to confirm it wasn't a suicide before we paid such an exhorbant amount" a woman said. "Wait, what do you mean by exhorbant? We're talking like 50 grand right? That is the regular amount right?" I asked. "Not in this case. You husband took out a much bigger policy than usual. Seeing you financial background it's astonishing he was able to make the monthly premiums" she said. It was then I realized the money Robert was pulling out of the account was going to this policy. "How much are we talking?" I asked. "Adjusting for taxes, 10.2 million dollars" the woman said. I damn near fainted. "Holy shit! You hear that mom?!" Carrie yelled.

 

"Oh my god. That's what you meant by investing for the future! Damnit Robert! You could've said something! No wonder you looked at me like that! Oh Robert!" I yelled crying. "I'll give you two a moment" the woman said stepping out of the door. "Mom it's okay. It's going to be okay. Daddy made sure we'd be okay. Daddy made us rich!" Carrie said. I stopped crying not because of how happy I was to know Robert wasn't cheating on me. I stopped crying because of what Carrie just said. It wasn't Robert who made us rich. It was that fucking djinn! He caused this! "Thanks honey. Thanks for cheering me up" I said. After getting the money wired to the bank we went home. "Let's go out to eat!" Carrie said. "Sure honey just give me a moment" I said. Carrie ran off to her room. I rubbed that lamp like I was trying to start a fire. "Yes master?" he said. "You killed my husband!" I yelled. "Yes. That was the best way to make you rich. You did ask to be rich. What? You think money would just appear before you? I'm a djinn not a god. There are limits to my power" he said.

 

"Then you could have made me win the lottery!" I yelled. "Number one. You didn't play the lottery did you? You got to play to win. And two, you need to be specific when you wish. You humans want things immediately and think nothing of the circumstances on how to get them" he mockingly said. I grit my teeth and clenched my fists so hard it hurt. "Back into you lamp!" I yelled. He bowed and returned to it. I should have gotten rid of the lamp right then and there but I didn't. I lay on my now lonely bed with my tablet in my hand looking up online what a djinn really was.

 

"Beings of smokeless fire. One of God's creations and like humans possesses free will. Neither wholly good nor evil but more like chaotic neutral. Djinns possess powers that can change reality and have been known to grant wishes to those they deem fit. One story says the great Solomon fought a djinn who was terrorizing Judea. Seeing no way to kill the creature, Solomon used a curse given to him by God. Under the curse, the djinn must obey its current master. Hmm...so that is what I'm dealing with" I said to myself. Robert was gone and I and my daughter were rich. It was possible to wish him back but seeing how dangerous it was to deal with that thing I chose not to. Of course if I did there would be all sorts of problems. Seeing a supposed dead man walking around would raise some questions. I chose to use the money to better our lives.

 

The first thing I did was pay off all our debts. That took a good 100 grand. Chump change in the long run. After that I bought a big house. Okay it was a fucking mansion. Let's not kid ourselves. 10 rooms, indoor pool, sitting on a fuckload of acreage. It was fucking gorgeous.  Then I bought me a SLK 500 and my daughter a shiny M6 convertible. I spent a good 5 mil in just one year. We were living the good life. Shopping sprees every weekend and a trip to the south of France that summer. In hindsight, I see now I was trying to replace that empty feeling with things. Being rich was one thing, pissing it away was another. Carrie didn't become a spoilt brat like many rich kids. No, her mother took care of that. Sure she liked nice things but she didn't lord it over her friends at her new school.

 

Now a man once said that more money meant more problems. He was right. I had relatives coming out of the woodwork wanting some cash. My mother got a new house but I didn't give a fucking dime to my sister. She was against me marrying Robert. All because he had no expectations. When Robert enlisted, me moved onto the base and hadn't spoken much since. That was 15 years ago. So what do you think I said when she asked for some money to put down for a house?  Kick fucking rocks is what I said. That was the beginning of my problems. I stupidly forgot the cardinal rule when you come into money; taxes. Big honkin' taxes. They cut a good portion out for inheritance taxes and whatnot then came he taxes on the house and cars. If this kept up I'd be bankrupt within 3 years. That was not going to be Roberts’s legacy. That fucking djinn knew this might happen. No, I can't blame him for this. This was my fault. That djinn...I put him in the attic almost two years ago. He can help me with this.

 

Carrie went on a spring break trip to Miami. I waited for her to go before I summoned him. Carrie didn't need to be put in danger fucking with this thing. "Rub a dub dub" I said rubbing his ugly lamp.  He smoked out and appeared before me. "Hello master. I thought you forgot about me" he said. "Not a fucking chance. I want more money" I said. "Hmm...well you could play the lottery this time. But might I suggest something else?" he asked. "Like what?" I said suspicious. "Humans have a saying. Teach a man to fish etc. why don't you become a ruler? This way you'd be always rich and not have to worry about being poor again. Not to mention to power you'd have. Men and women worship you" he said smiling. His suggestion was sounding good. "Wait a second, what's the catch?" I said. "Catch? You wound me master. All I wish is to be of service" he said. I didn't trust him.

 

"Fine. I want to rule the world. Let's see if you fuck that up!" I said. I figured if I was a ruler of the world I'd have the power to fix almost anything. Oh shit Carrie! "Wait, I want to rule the world and not have my daughter harmed in the process!" I yelled. "Relax, I couldn't make this wish if I wanted" he said. "Why the hell not?" I asked. "All power comes from a somewhere. I said you could wish to be a ruler, not one of the world. No one can rule the world. Not even with the weapons of today is that possible" he said. "At least a nation right?" I asked. "No any nations with a vacancy?" he asked. "Fucking useless djinn! Then at least a city?!" I yelled. His eyes glowed intensely. I think I pissed him off. "That I can do. Is that your second wish?" he asked. I nodded. He closed his eyes and crackles of energy swirled around him. "DONE" he said in a loud voice.

 

"I don't feel any different" I said. "I suggest you go to where your pool is. Maybe you find some answers there" he said smiling. I eyed him as I walked out of my living room. I walked the hallways and made my way to the pool room. Now to give you an idea how big my pool was, it was twice the size of the ground floor of my old house. 400 sq. feet easy. What greeted my eyes wasn't my pool though. My pool was gone and was replaced with buildings and streets. Jesus! They were so small! The tallest building was just under twice my height. There were tiny sirens and puffs of smoke from the floor. "Oh my god. That crazy fuck shrank a city and dropped it into my house!" I yelled. I ran back to him.

 

"That is not what I wished for!" I yelled. "You wished to be ruler of a city. That's what I've done. You have absolute power over them. Life...or death. You could do anything at all" he said. Hearing him say that sent shiver s down my spine. A whole shrunken city at my mercy. Such a thing never crossed my mind until now. My phone vibrated with a call. I saw the ID was Carrie. She could wait. I had other things on my mind. I went back to my city. Yes, my city. I was curious to know which city it was. A saw a very tiny car near my toe. I down and picked it up. I had to squint very hard to see the plate. All I could make out was a peach logo. "Georgia plate. So these skyscrapers mean this is Atlanta? Holy fuck! I have the city of Atlanta in my fucking house!" I yelled. My yell must have scored the driver. I didn't even bother to see if someone was in the car. The tires spun and hit my finger. It startled me enough to drop it. This jellybean sized car fell to the street below and exploded.

 

"Well that was different" I said surprised. Judging by the size of everything, I must have been in the 650 ft. tall range compared to them. I could barely make out people on the street. They were running for somewhere to hide. You could hear tiny screaming below. They were so tiny. One centimeter at best and at my complete mercy. I enjoyed seeing that tiny explosion, like a small firecracker. I wanted to see it again. I swept my foot along a street and kicked a few cars and people into the air. I watched tiny bodies hit the surrounding building. A few went splat. I chuckled seeing that. Those cars landed in the area. A few exploded but not many. I was disappointed. "Need to put more oomph into it" I said. I grabbed a metro bus. "Hello there tiny people. Ready for a real ride?" I asked the bus full of passengers. I barely saw their screaming faces. "It's not the fall that kills you!" I yelled throwing the bus. The thing sailed through the air and landed a dozen blocks away. The explosion sent a fireball into the air. "It's the sudden stop that kills you" I said enjoying the carnage.

 

I stomped through the city. The tallest building offended me. This was my city now and nothing would be bigger than me! "Bank of America huh? I remember them not giving us that refinanced mortgage. Bank of America can kiss my ass! Better yet my fucking fist!" I said punching the building dead in the center. The glass made a pretty crinkling sound and the structure made a loud crack, I stood back and watched the tallest building in Atlanta come crashing down. The plume of smoke and dust rose to the ceiling. How many did I kill there? A couple hundred. No a couple thousand easy. I was killing any sized people every time I did something. I wanted to get more up close and personal with them. With half of a skyscraper falling on the street. Many were trapped by rubble. A crowd was near the rubble trying to get up from the earthshaking boom.

 

"How lucky you all are to not die by that. Are you lucky enough to survive this?" I said raising my bare foot over them. A small burst of screams emanated from them. I scrunched my toes and I slowly lowered my foot over them. My heel came down first as I lowered my sole over them. I actually felt them pushing on my sole! Very slowly I pressed down. I could only imagine what was happening in their minds. To live a life. Go to school, then college, get married and have kids, and then to die under a giantess sweaty sole. My foot covered them. One by one tiny pops and warmth I felt under my foot. The ones near the ball of my foot or my toe pads died first. Then as I put more pressure a flood of pops and then a gushy, mushy feeling underneath. No more struggling. Wait, there was something. I looked down closer and a few had gotten trapped between my toes. "Some got lucky again I see. Whoops!" I said scrunching my toes. They popped easily and I felt their blood oozing between my toes.  

 

Crushing people was fun. I got on my knees and began just crushing people with my finger. A man running from me I crushed with my thumb. A woman dressed as a waitress I crushed with my palm. She went splat like a bug. A human bug. Soon though. I got a challenge to my authority. A group of flashing lights came up to me. "Atlanta’s finest. You think you can stop me? Try it" I said sitting down. My ass alone took out two blocks and blew back 3 squad cars. I just sat there as they shot me. It didn't even hurt. One officer, a brave one, charged my toe with a shotgun and let loose. That did hurt. Not much though. It was like a bad mosquito bite. I picked up my foot and slammed it down. He was just bloody paste in the street. The cops realized the. They were out of there league here. "Run you cowards! Spread the word! Your new ruler is here!" I yelled. Wow...I was getting into this!

 

I've seen monster movies before and expected tanks or something. I didn't see any tanks but I did see something way off in the far corner of the room. "Well I'll be damned" I said seeing a commercial jet circling in the corner. They must have shrank too when the djinn shrank the city. I walked through the city taking out buildings and more lives until I got near the plane. It was a JetBlue plane. I knew that planes can't fly in city areas so this one must have been in the edge of the shrinking zone. Yes, not the entire city was here. Maybe 75% of it.  Djinn must have transported as much as he could in here. Surprised he didn't make it smaller to make everything fit. I wonder why he didn't. It wasn't a big jet (normally speaking). It banked away from me as I approached it. "I don't know where you think you're going" I said darting in its flight path. I caught the jet and its momentum knocked me on my back. I left a human shaped crater in the city. An entire apartment complex was under me. A thousand or so was gone just like that.

 

The pilot in the jet gunned the engines to get away. It was like holding onto a toy trying to escape. "Enough of that!" I yelled putting pressure on the wings. I snapped them off and they fell onto the ruined streets. The jet was just a cylinder of metal now full of people. The shape reminded me of a dildo. Hmm...that gave me an idea. I placed the hull on the street and began taking off what clothes I had on. I could only imagine what some of these bug people were thinking as a pile of white cloth landed in their neighborhood or business district. Shit, what would you think if a pair of worn panties ended up draped over your office building?

 

I was naked. Naked and horny. My heart pounded at the thought of using these people as sex objects. My ass hit the street, buckling it under my weight. Everything was so weak and flimsy. The slightest pressure destroyed things. Makes sense. At their size, concrete would be as thick and as strong as a cracker. I stretched out my legs knocking over a tall building. My dirty soles and moist cunt for all to see. My tits alone was as big as most of these buildings here. My nipples could fill a small room. I picked up that ruined jet and positioned it at my vagina. "Buckle up! You're gonna hit some turbulence!" I yelled. I pushed the jet into me. "Ahhhgh..." I moaned. It had been two years since anything out her than my fingers parted my pussy. In and out I pushed that silver cylinder. I was able to get about half of it in me. God it felt so good! Faster and faster I went. My moans were loud enough to break some of the tiny windows there. What must have been happening in that cabin I hadn't a clue.

 

"AHHHH!" I yelled cumming. I fell backward  resting my head on the street. My head was between buildings. I glanced on either side and I could see tiny people through the windows. A few hid from my gaze. I chuckled at them knowing they really couldn't hide from me. The jet was still in my grasp. The front was smashed up and buckling. The windows broke out. I looked closer and saw the pilot and copilot dead. The sudden motions must have broken their necks. Death by dildo whiplash. A first to be sure. I was curious to see if the passengers were dead. I grilled the fuselage hard and ripped off the front cockpit area. I looked inside. A decent amount was dead for sure. 20 or so out of 75 had met their maker. "That's fucking hilarious!" I said seeing those emergency air masks deployed. As I was looking in, a passenger's belt broke. His limp body tumbled out of his seat and into my open mouth.

 

"AACK!" I said coughing. It caught me by surprise. He was too tiny to choke on but he hit my gag reflex as I was breathing. I swallowed to clear my throat. I could barely feel him go down. It never occurred to me I could eat these people. Just thinking about it made my stomach growl. I thought about eating these passengers but decided not to. Too much time and aggravation to spend on ripping each one out of their seat. Shit it be like picking out watermelon seeds.  No, I got a city full of people to satisfy me.

 

"Like a kid in a candy store" I said. My foot knocked down something. I looked down to see it was a charter bus about three inches long. "This can do for starters" I said realizing I was standing above the city bus terminal. I couldn't see anyone. "Must be hiding in the building terminal" I thought. It took me no effort at all to pry off the roof. "There you are my little treats! You ready to become snacks for your new ruler?" I said teasing the hundred plus people trapped there. They let out a chorus of screams so tiny I almost missed it. I bent down close to them. I parted my lips a little and sucked air in. Tiny people clung to others or bolted down chairs to avoid being vacuumed up by me. A dozen or so wasn't so lucky. I felt them land on my tongue. I closed my mouth and hummed. With an exaggerated swallow I sent them to oblivion. They saw that and ran for the exits. "Fools, where can you run?" I said mockingly.

 

Still on my knees, I licked the crowd. My tongue parted the crowd and those stuck fast to my tongue went screaming into my mouth. As I got more into my mouth I could taste them better. "Slightly salty and earthy at the same time. Good taste overall. I once heard Atlantians were good people. Didn't know that meant tasty too" I said laughing. I was licking them up like breadcrumbs. Within seconds only a few were left. I had fun chasing them with my finger and pushing them to my mouth. One was just jumping at me. "You're a weird one" I said licking my finger. I gently touched the person and brought them to my face. It was a girl. I couldn't make out the face but judging from her clothes it was a young girl. Poor thing, to die in such a way barely able to enjoy life. I brought her to my mouth and sucked her into nothingness.

 

"Still hungry" I said to myself. I found myself popping open office buildings and apartments and just scooping them up in my hands. At one point I must have had a good 300 people in my mouth at once. I could swallow them all like that so I started chewing them up. My knees buckled when I tasted explosions of flavor. You ever had greasy, salty, french fries? It's like that. Salty flavor with this juice just coating you palate. "Oh fuck this is great!" I yelled looking for more. I found another building. It was larger than most. Very short but took up decent ground space. The sign on it was just big enough for me to read. It was a high school. I yanked up parts of the roof exposing the classrooms. "Huh? Where are they?!" I yelled.  I slapped my forehead when it dawned on me where they would be. Where else would students go in an emergency? Yeah you guessed it. The gym or the auditorium. I looked for the biggest roof and ripped it up. Jackpot! At least 700 students where there. It was chaos as they saw me.

 

They were trampling each other trying to get out. "Who's ready for a biology lesson? What will it be? The digestive system or the reproductive system? Hell, why not both?!" I yelled. I scooped up a bunch with my left hand and shoved them up my cunt. My right hand scooped up a whole lot of them and dumped me into my mouth. I wanted to swallow them whole. I wanted them to slowly die inside me. It took a painful gulp but I swallowed a good 200 or so. "It tickles!" I giggled feeling them in my stomach. Their collective struggles were like butterflies in my stomach. That didn't last long though. Within a minute it stopped. "That was fun. Lest try that again" I said grinning. The last crowd of students and teachers in the gym were scooped up. Maybe 160 or 170 here and like that they became nourishment for me. *belch*" Well that was nice. I don't think I got all of them though" I said. I was sure I hadn't got all of them. The ones in my pussy were trying to wriggle out. I felt my body getting hotter and my cunt wetter. They had no clue that they were hastening their deaths.

 

I damn near ripped the school apart looking for them. I found a few here and there and plucked them up and ate them. A few I just squished with my thumb or index finger. One I found wearing red. I was betting he was a jock. It wasn't easy to tell but I could see that it was as cool jacket and not a regular one. I hated jocks. Lost my virginity to one and got my heart broke by one; same guy by the way. "See you like to run. Let's see if you can be faster" I said getting my finger ready behind him. I flicked him in the back and he went flying into a wall. His body hit the concrete wall so hard it actually stuck to it. He was just a smear on it. Normal size he must have hit it at hundreds of miles per hour.  I found more cowering under desks. I was about to reach for them when an orgasm came out of nowhere. "Jesus!" I yelled falling forward. A few survivors must have found my g-spot. My body crushed the school and anyone who was left. I sat back and reached into my cunt. I pulled my fingers out. My juices and lifeless bodies coated my fingers. None had survived. I extracted more and more over the next few minutes. Either they were crushed by my pussy walls or simply drowned in there.

 

"So now what?" I wondered. I snapped my fingers realizing what to do next. "Attention all those still alive! My name is Sandy Richardson! I will be your new ruler...no your new Goddess! Your lives are mine to do with! I will not kill any those who come to worship me right now. In fact they will be my chosen emissaries. If anyone wishes to guarantee to keep living, this is your big chance" I said. I waited. I watched a crowd gather before me. A hundred turned into a thousand. A thousand turned into ten thousand. "That's good enough. Now, to become my emissaries, kill the one next to you" I said. Most didn't move.  I slammed my fingers down in the middle of the crowd killing a good 10 or so. "DID I FUCKING STUTTER?! I SAID KILL THE ONE NEXT TO YOU!" I yelled. It was spectacular watching them kill each other to spare themselves. It was like watching a tiny battle before me. I bent down closer.

 

Cops were killing civilians. Bankers killing fast food employees. Family killing family. After 10 minutes or so I told them to stop. Over half of them lie dead in the street. "Get back" I told them. I scooped up the bodies and dropped them in my mouth. Within a few minutes I had cleaned the streets and was bloated with them. "Fuck I'm full. Now that's settled. Time to lay down some ground rules. Rule number one. My word is law. Rule number two. I will be personally worshipped twice a day. Monday's and Wednesday's will be foot worship day. Tuesday's and Thursday's will be cunt worship. Friday's will be sacrifice day. You will find a pretty person to feed to me personally. Saturday's will be chosen day. On this day I will pick a random person to be my personal toy. On Sunday you will rest. Rule number 3. You will live out your lives like normally (of course except rules one and two). You will keep working and living like a society. Any who break this law knowingly will be arrested my emissaries" I said to them.

 

 "Now what day is it today? Ah, it's Monday. Alright, get to work. I got two dirty feet that need cleaning" I said. I just sat back and relaxed as hundreds cleaned my feet clean of blood, gore, and dirt. I had to concentrate not to accidentally kill someone by clenching my toes as they cleaned between them. One poor man fell to his death as he cleaned underneath my toenail. My toe jerked from the tickling and he fell. All well. There's a lot more where that came from. I was so relaxed I fell asleep.

 

I awoke hours later. At first I thought I had dreamed everything until I sat up. Tiny ruined buildings surrounded me. My worshippers were gone but they did a decent job. They must have not gotten used to me yet. Nevertheless, they followed orders. My feet were cleaner. I could get used to this. I felt something tickling me. I glanced down a saw a young man tangled in my pussy hair. I plucked him up and brought him to my eye. The little thing was naked! "So you thought you could rape your new goddess in her sleep?" I asked smiling. The young man shook his head violently. I couldn't hear him but I could tell he was pleading for his life. "Hmm...climb into my ear" I said. I raised my finger to my ear. I felt tickling inside it. "Please don't kill me! I wanted to worship your pussy! I didn't want to wait till tomorrow!" he yelled into my ear canal. "BWAHAHAHA! Oh man that's rich! Alright I can get that. What's your name?" I asked trying to stop laughing. "It's Bobby my Goddess" he said. "You sound young Bobby. How old are you?" I asked. "I just turned 17 last month" he said. "That's explains the horniness. So you like my body?" I asked. "Y...yes ma'am" he stuttered. "Nice. Since you're so honest, how'd you like to be my chief emissary?" I asked. "I can?" he asked. "Sure, I need one that will lead them" I said. "Yes ma'am!" he yelled happy.

 

"Okay. So let me give you a reward" I said looking around. I peeped into tiny windows of an apartment complex that was lucky enough to survive the day. I spotted a room. It was pink and white. "Gotta be a girl's room. Oh I think I see something" I said out loud seeing movement.  I easily broke the windows and pulled out what was moving inside. I looked at my palm and found two girls. I had to strain my eye to see them better. I held my finger just two inches from my eye just to get a bead on their ages. One was maybe 15 and the other 7. Both had blonde hair and were obviously sisters. The younger one was crying and the older one hugged her sister tightly. The older one was yelling something. I couldn't hear it. I lowered my finger towards Bobby. "You. The older one. You're his wife, concubine, sex slave, whatever" I said. She shook her head defiantly. "Okay...let me put it to you this way. You either obey or I eat not only you but I will eat the bug brat too. I'm sure I can find other girls around here that will do as I command" I said coldly. The older girl hugged her sister and stepped off my finger. The younger one was yelling at the other. Bobby walked to the girl and waved at me.

 

"You're welcome" I said turning back to the apartment. I put my finger into the room. I saw a woman and man in there. The young girl hopped off my finger and ran to the woman. The woman looked at the girl as she said something and then to me. "Your older daughter is alive. She's someone's property now but alive. She defied me. I could have eaten them both. You children could be digesting in my tummy right now but I showed mercy. Aren't I a benevolent Goddess?" I asked smiling. I yawned. I was tired. I wasn't about to sleep on broken concrete again. I walked out of the city this time trying not to destroy anything. I made my way back to the living room.

 

"Haha! I see you had fun" the djinn said. I forgot I was naked. "Yes I did actually. That wish worked out well except I can't get any money out of this!" I yelled. "You asked to be a ruler of a city but never said for it to be a normal sized one" he said. I rolled my eyes at the thing. My phone vibrated. "Oh yeah I forgot. Carrie called. She should be in Miami by now" I said. I picked up my phone. It said one missed call and two voice messages. I dialed my voicemail to hear them. "You have two voice messages.  First voice message. Hi mom! Guess you're busy on a mall run! Calling to let you know the bus will get into Miami later than expected. The AC on the bus broke so they're switching us to a different bus. Well at least we're in Atlanta. That's not too far from Miami right? Talk to you later mom!" the message said.

 

"oh...my...god" I muttered. "Next voice message. Mom were about to leave! Ah! It's so bright! What's that light coming from? End of message. End of voice messages" the voice message system said. I dropped to my knees. "Oh my god! Carrie was there! She...she...she was at that terminal! Oh my god was she the tiny person waving at me?! I remember it was a girl! I ATE MY DAUGHTER!!!!!" I screamed. I broke down sobbing. I lay on the carpet in a fetal position until I heard chuckling. "YOU!!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!" I yelled lunging at the figure. My body passed through him like he was thin air. His body shimmered like wafting smoke where I passed through him. "I didn't kill your daughter. That was all you" he said mockingly.

 

"You were the one who shrank her!  You chose that city on purpose!" I yelled. "Now that I'm guilty of" he said. "YOU FUCKING MONSTER!" I yelled. "You know master, instead of cursing me (like I need to be cursed any more), you have your third wish" he said smiling. "Nice try asshole. I would obviously wish for my daughter back.  What's the fuckover? She comes back chewed up? No, wait, she comes back inside my stomach to die all over? Did I get it right?" I said to him. He smiled and said nothing. "Well listen up you fucking freak. I wish for my daughter to live again. Unharmed and appearing in front of me!" I yelled. He snapped his fingers and a burst of light appeared before me. I opened them and saw nothing. "Where the fuck is she?! I said for her to appear before me!" I yelled. He pointed at the coffee table.

 

"You didn't..." I said running to the table. My heart sank when I saw her. She was tiny like the rest of them. My baby girl. The only thing in life I truly loved that was left was as tiny as an ant. My finger shook as I went to touch her. She ran from me. She fell down and crawled desperately from me. "You brought her back shrunken?!" I yelled at the djinn. "You never said to restore her size when you wanted her back" he said. "I said for her to be unharmed!" I yelled. "She's alive and healthy is she not? The only harm that can come to her would be from you, an insect, a sudden breeze, well I guess a lot of things can happen to someone her size huh?" he said. "Carrie baby it's mommy. Don't be afraid honey. Mommy won't hurt you" I said reaching for her. I gently picked her up. She was struggling in my grasp and screaming. "Oh god she's afraid of me!" I cried. "Understandable, she remembers you eating her" djinn said.

 

"Change her back! Restore her to the way she originally was before today!" I yelled. "No that would've been the correct wish you should have used earlier. Alas master, you're out of wishes. I can do nothing" he said. "NO PLEASE! I beg you...fix my daughter" I whimpered. "Sorry master. Rules are rules. Farewell" the djinn said retreating into his bottle. "NO! Come back! Come back!" I yelled rubbing the lamp. As much as I rubbed he didn't return. My daughter cowered in my palm. I started at her as tears fell from my eyes. Every time I tried to touch her she would scream and recoil. I wasn't her mom anymore. I was a giantess who had killed thousands and took pleasure devouring her. I walked back to the city. It was the only place she was remotely safe.

 

As I got back, I found Bobby on a rooftop. The girl who was his was lying next to him. The way she laid it was obvious that he raped her. "I...I have a job for you Bobby. Look out for this one. She's special. If any harm befalls her. I won't just kill you. I will destroy this entire city and all who live here. Consider this Rule number 4" I said. I dropped Carrie onto the rooftop. I returned to the living room. Pictures of Carrie and Robert adorned the walls. I wanted to just go into my room and use the revolver on myself. If I did though, there was no way to know if Carrie would be okay without me. She was going to live in a city now protected by a Goddess. A goddess who is her mother. A mother who wishes...no not wishes...regrets she ever got that stupid lamp.

 

Sandy Richardson, a single mother and now Goddess to a shrunken city has learned not one but two valuable lessons. One, be careful what you wish for. And two, the devil is in the details. This has been another episode of The Size Zone.

Chapter End Notes:

In our season finale we meet a woman who is trying to find a way to further her career. Find out how in the next episode "First Contact"